Author’s Note
175 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Favourite Character?
  • Raymond Valtere Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eris/Erebus Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Vincent Lersin Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rein Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal Maisrin Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devron Bastilion Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sayna Dayton Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorence Worden Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xhenia Ivanova/Nyx Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lilith Ardes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Overseer Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4

Author's Note

 

So, as you should have read in the synopsis, I only wrote this for fun!

I might drop this as soon as I get bored but that might change later on as I do all the time!

This book is something I randomly got the idea of so don't worry if it doesn't have depth, you can do that yourself. And I'll also need help from readers if I make any mistakes!

This book will probably have a LOT of info drops and I will absolutely forget what I was writing like... Minutes after I wrote it!

---

As you also read in the synopsis, the MC will be 5 years old at the start and his body will not age. The Void has no concept of time and therefore his body will be unable to age.

I don't know when he will exit the Void or when this novel will end but I will try to make it as good as I can!

---

Now, the concept of power is a bit strange here.

Talent and existence are 2 fundementally different things, yes?

So before one is able to become a constellation, or rather, someone not bounded by the chains called talent and limits. They will have to reach the peak of their talent and existence respectively, most people in this world will call it "Being powerful enough to question their reason for existing and being"

They will literally have to question why they exist, and that's the essence of a constellation. They are the beings who reached the peak of both their talent and existence and questioned their own existence. Once they find that answer... Well...

It's unknown!

It's also said that the creator themself is a all-powerful constellation still questioning their existence to this very day!

If someone reaches the peak of both their talent and existence but they don't question their existence, then they cannot become a constellation.

---

The MC will start off as a boy with white hair and black eyes, but as he spends time in the Void, his hair eventually turns pitch-black and he basically starts thinking of the Void as a mother. Strange right? Haha!

The Void is a place even constellations will think about twice about going into. It's a place with no rules and many monsters so constellations will most likely avoid it.

The MC will eventually learn about how to control the Void and he will be able to stay sane. Hopefully.

---

There will be no romance but the MC will be thinking about philosophic questions regarding love at puberty. Questions like, "Would a person be a pedophile if they have an older body or an older mind?"

Yes he will question that!

People will fall in love with him but he won't fall in love with them cause of his thoughts, and his goal.

But I might add a FL if I feel confident enough.

---

There might be some Gods on the side of the MC during this by the way. It's too cruel to force him to be the enemy of that many people, right???

I'm not sure about trauma since it's quite difficult to write if you haven't experienced it so I will need help if I plan to write things like that.

---

There are also a concept of libraries, which is basically a collection of the knowledge entities have gained. Mostly you'd have to gain a certain amount of power to be able to materialise one and it's usually used to remember things you've forgotten.

This is mostly used as a sign of trust between 2 entities, because, by letting someone see your library, you are essentially letting them see your weaknesses. If the one you showed your library turns against you, they would be able to kill you quite easily.

---

There are no ranks for constellations and it's mostly just based on stats, these are ranks they had to create themselves. So it's absolutely common for one constellation to mock another constellation only to end up obliterated by skills.

There are ranks for mortals who haven't yet questioned their existence and they basically rank from:

Commoner

Lower

Baron

Count

Viscount

Medium

Marquis

Duke

High

Archduke

Prince/Princess

Emperor

Peak

Being classified as an Emperor basically means you reached the peak and you only need a small amount for Peak rank.

The Low, Middle, and High ranks are also somewhat placeholders as it is very easy to rank up to those ranks.

There will be 2 different sections where you can see a rank and 1 overall rank, they all need to reach Peak rank before you become a constellation.

---

In this novel, there are no kingdoms. Whenever humanity would create a kingdom or empire, the Gods would destroy it in order to stop humans from fighting back.

The MC would be born in a village with a lot of humans. Because of his talent, it made it very easy for him to rank up but it also means that he needs more than others to reach the peak of his talent. This also leads to a conclusion that he will be stronger than other constellations because of his strength.

---

The months in this novel will be:

Nirpal

Divand

Piltun

Crel

Kirs

Enist

Wis

Aveltin

And when they say a year they will add Aetil at the end, e.g. 462 Aetil.

---

Let me clarify that the Gods are just constellations with abnormally large egos. They aren't actually all powerful Gods but are only one of the many constellations that already exist. We will only refer to them as Gods for the sake of the story cause I don't want a MC mindlessly killing every constellation he comes across thinking it's a God.

---

This is important, I'll be commenting on a few sentences within the novel as quotes to help increase how immersive the novel is! And also to help readers attach themselves to our beloved MC.

---

Please support me whilst reading this to keep me motivated! (if anyone ends up reading this)

And I'll probably give this up within a week! Watch me.

 

3