1. Mid-S*x Reincarnation?!
5.9k 15 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 - Mid-Sex Reincarnation?!


Disclaimer: This novel contain explicit sex scenes. Proceed only if you're 18+

***

Oh, the adrenaline rush.

All around me, there was a vast expanse of space filled with different colors. My field of vision was covered by the darkness of the void and the bright lights of space. The tendrils of gas and dust swirling into a nebula and distant stars were all I could see. I felt like a particle, soaring freely and untethered, but at the same time, there was an intrinsic connection with the overwhelming enormity of everything around me.

Now, where was I? How did it all happen? Well... that was rather an embarrassing story.

I had lost all sense of time since I got teleported to wherever the hell this place was, but I'm confident that at least an hour must've passed. I was pretty literally amid a session of lovemaking. This was no metaphor, and it definitely wasn't just me talking dirty. Being a top member of the hero's party, you can't really blame me for taking full advantage of this moment of privacy I shared with that stunning elf. I never liked the hero in any way, but the rewards and fame were truly phenomenal. So, at this point, I was pretty much used to being chased by girls.

But I never could have predicted what happened next. I remember it all so well—those last moments of bliss.

So, let's rewind.

The date was the 23rd of June, and midnight had just passed. It was the year 1210 if that mattered at all.

Before me lay a voluptuous elf, ready to take on the night of her life.

Her legs shook as she gripped me. She leaned back, thrusting her hips forward as I plunged in. I held her tightly, my arms encircling her body. I felt her heart beating rapidly, her breath coming in short, shallow pants.

"Ah! Oh, oh!" she moaned with her trembling voice in my ears. "W-we should... slow down!"

I bit her neck as she let out a gasp. "The night is—"

<Congratulations. You've slept with 999 women in your life>

"—just getting... started...?"

<After breaking this threshold, you shall now be granted a new life as the new Ruler of the Underworld—The Succubus Queen!>

<Your consciousness will disappear soon, and your current life will come to an end>

"What? Wait a damn second here!" I shouted. It must've scared her now that I thought about it.

"Are you okay," she asked. "Did something hurt you?"

I remembered grabbing her by the hips and holding her close as the sudden messages appeared. "I'm not sure. The system is telling me something weird."

She leaned in close, nuzzling her face against my neck. "Just tell it to go away, Alex. Tonight is our night."

"It said something about me being the next Queen of the Underworld," I stammered.

Her eyebrows furrowed together. "Oh, what are you saying? You sound panicked. Are you sure you aren't just hearing things? Is my body so hot that you're hallucinating?"

<Transferring consciousness in 3...>

"Wait, wait, wait! I never agreed to this!" I screamed.

<2...>

"No! Stop!"

<1...>

<Transfer, complete>

After the system was completed, I could only watch as a dim purple smoke emitted from my body and a completely black void broke through the ceiling. I was slipping out of bed already, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

With wide eyes, the elf stared at me. I wish I could see what her expression was in her last moment. Her final words. Even now, I felt guilty that I simply vanished into thin air before her eyes, but now I have even more worries plaguing my mind than before. And that's how I came to be in this void.

Gosh, everything sucks. This isn't my day at all. I didn't even get to finish.

Oh well. Time to just accept it and take it like a man. Maybe there would still be something fun here. Something worth living for. There's always some other gorgeous girl I might encounter. That is, if I can get out of this stupid void in the first place.

As I took a glance around the nothingness that stretched on farther and wider than any location I've ever been in, there was a rumbling beneath me. What was that noise? Whatever it was, I wasn't liking this vibe. It came closer. There wasn't anything I could even hide under or behind! I'd be revealed in seconds!

And before I knew it, a large tear in reality itself broke through, ripping apart the seams. At that moment, the floor gave way to a long drop. Everything around me grew white until, suddenly, it was gone. No trace remained except for the distant echo of a voice too quiet to recognize.

 

***

 

I woke in an unfamiliar bed. Not unusual when I thought about it, but this place was particularly ornate. Looking out the window, I saw several similar buildings all clumped together in what seemed to be a ruined city.

"Where am... huh?"

My voice had changed drastically. It was like I was a child—no, a girl?

"Why's my voice so... high? What is this?!"

I reached for my neck to feel for the Adam's apple I should've had, but instead, my hand met with silky, long hair. I ran my fingers through the strands. They were smooth and glossy.

"What?"

I tried to get out of the bed, but my feet tangled in the bedding, and I fell onto the floor with a great thud.

"Owww!"

No longer beneath the comforting blanket, I noticed a shift in my body. A rather substantial change, in fact. It felt as though my shoulders had slimmed down, and my height had been cut shorter, but most noticeably, I'd gained a rather substantial bosom.

"Wh-what's happening to me?!"

I couldn't keep the panic out of my voice. I no longer had the physique of a toned male human. Instead, I was slender, curvaceous, and had two pointed horns sticking out the top of my head. My skin was also slightly paler than it used to be, and I had a tail and a pair of wings, of all things, coming from my backside.

I was a devil, just like the ones I used to slay.

"Am I really..." I ran a hand over my bare body. "A woman? But how?"

I ran my fingers through the hair hanging over my shoulder. I did remember the system telling me I had met some odd requirement and I'd be granted a new life in the underworld as a succubus of some sort. What I did not expect was how soon the process would happen or how different I'd be once it did.

In the mirror at the far side of the room, I saw myself more clearly than ever. I hadn't really believed I'd changed, but seeing myself in the mirror as a young, buxom, devil woman shook me to the core. I felt strange in the body that wasn't quite mine, but I couldn't help noticing how attractive and striking this succubus looked. Two dark horns jutting from the back of my head, small and unthreatening compared to the fearsome ones I'd seen on the monsters of old. Large breasts that rivaled or exceeded many I'd seen before, beautiful, bright purple eyes that seemed to draw one in, and hair long and voluminous, cascading like a stream down to my shapely shoulders. And below my neck—well, there was nothing shameful to be said here. My entire form was stunning, like something a painter or sculptor would admire.

And as any other curious soul would, the first thought to cross my mind upon waking in another's body was to explore it from top to bottom.

 

heya~ thanks for reading the first chapter of my novel :D
I've rewritten this chapter, and I will be rewriting the next few chapters as well.
If the pic is removed then here's another link: https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/4/patreon-media/p/post/99141768/fbdb6d39e4594f689fff969452e2b899/eyJxIjoxMDAsIndlYnAiOjB9/1.png?token-time=1710028800&token-hash=ENk8OcHuhuGa59tM2KLjZW39xKaY4eS2KOAf-QtlYow%3D
if you want to read advanced chapters and see uncensored images, you can check out my patreon! www.patreon.com/squidball/
anyway, squidball out!

What do you want to see more of? (You can read a few more chapters before answering if you want)
  • Romance/Harem Votes: 132 35.8%
  • Action Votes: 25 6.8%
  • Adventure and Exploration Votes: 70 19.0%
  • Smut and Sex Scenes Votes: 227 61.5%
  • Kingdom Building Votes: 92 24.9%
  • Darker Themes Votes: 45 12.2%
  • Other (Comment down below) Votes: 6 1.6%
Total voters: 369
94