15. Soul Harvest
885 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15 - Soul Harvest


We made our way across the empty city of Orda, heading toward Banage's mansion. From the main gates, it didn't look as extravagant or grandiose as I pictured, considering the twins had described their former home as being large, luxurious, and wealthy. In fact, if I had to describe it in words, I'd say the place had quite a plain exterior.

Still, its size was significant, but definitely not overwhelming. A three-story mansion stretched across nearly ten acres, including a swimming pool, tennis court, and several other outdoor attractions. The bunnies weren't lying about the number of guards either. They stood at each corner and on every street corner leading up to the front gate.

"As expected, security is tight here," Lepu whispered while squinting her eyes.

"Yes," agreed Lepa.

I nodded in acknowledgment. "They seem ready for any attack. A very sharp eye on that," I complimented the guards.

"How do we do this then? Sneak in? Or just brute force it?" Lepu proposed.

"I've never been good at sneaking," I responded. "But we can't just brute force it either. I have a plan in mind."

"What plan? A dangerous one?" questioned Scarlet.

"Well... Depends on your definition, really. But listen closely." I leaned closer and whispered to them.

They looked at each other for a second and all agreed.

With the plan in motion, I unbuttoned my cloak and let it fall, unveiling my full demoness body. I let my nipples stand erect and exposed, which caused an immediate change among the guards. A seductive fragrance released from my chest, an aphrodisiac aroma that couldn't fail to lure anyone. Even though they couldn't see me behind the bush, a couple dropped their guard and walked up closer to the fence.

Even the twins began ogling at my body.

"Hey, don't get distracted, control yourself. I guess my bodily liquid is working too well," I chided the two, who were starting to get flustered, biting their lower lip.

"Oops, sorry. That smells too good!"

After some time passed, I could tell the aphrodisiac odor finally began taking hold. Even the guards posted by the entrance started growing stiff themselves. They couldn't help but come closer, grouping up just as I wanted. A few started feeling themselves with a visible tent in their pants, masturbating discreetly.

"Ufufu~ I think it's enough," I grinned.

Immediately, I dashed out with a smirk, leaping over their heads, and making a big show of myself. They panicked instantly and quickly took aim, firing a barrage of bullets. All of them, even the ones by the front door, stood to face me.

With my scythe, I blocked a few of the inaccurate bullets and a darkish amaranth color energy surged and swirled around my weapon.

Soul Harvest.

I sliced and attacked the first wave. Blood splattered across the paved road, painting it with crimson. Many of them didn't even react in time and soon crumpled over. Symbols emerged on the bodies of those I hit. The ability would snatch part of their soul and fuse them with mine to boost my strength while weakening theirs temporarily. And as soon as a victim died, all their energy would be released, resulting in an explosion.

Boom!

Roaring thunderous shockwaves ignited from the guard's bodies. Everything got set ablaze as several others got blasted back, severely injuring or outright killing them. A few escaped by hiding behind structures or running away, though one unlucky fool remained dazed and in confusion.

I went straight for the bastard's throat. I slashed and severed his neck, turning his body into a limp doll. My face was smeared with fresh blood as more bullets bounced off the guard's uniform. They couldn't hit me in this chaos.

I looked back at the bush we hid in. They had used the clamor I created to sneak into the mansion, hopefully not getting spotted. "These guys were annoying, but the fun is just starting~"

My expression changed into a devious smile while gazing at the carnage I'd just created. This felt right. This is what I was always meant to do. And oh god, the rush and thrill it gave. I couldn't possibly get enough.

Blood was sprayed everywhere. Corpses littered the ground. An explosion rocked the entire perimeter. The gate was thrown open, the guards lay dead, and I found myself surrounded by soldiers. Some were soldiers dressed in armor while the rest were hired mercs equipped with guns.

They circled around me, staying at a safe distance, and fired. I stood still as each bullet hit its target. It didn't cause pain or anything else. Instead, they pierced through my chest and came out the other end of me, shooting in a straight line.

"Why are the bullets going through her?" they asked.

The sight shocked them into momentarily stopping the fire.

I lifted my arm and aimed the palm at one. The dead-looking guard turned to dust in a heartbeat, nothing but a pile left in the aftermath. "When I mark someone with a Blood Curse, I steal their souls. When you shoot at me, all the damage is directed into your own group." I raised my scythe in the air, changing it to the infernal blade which I was the most proficient in. "C'mon! Who's next?"

Thanks for reading~
You can check out my Patreon for uncensored pics/sex scene pics and early access!
www.patreon.com/squidball
anyway, squidball out!

18