Waking Up
1.1k 7 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here with another chapter. Enjoy

 

After what felt like an eternity i woke up. I was in a pitch black area, I tried to move my legs and hands but there was no response. It felt like i was floating. Suddenly there was bright light,it was very intense,like the sun has been placed in front of me before i could react it sucked me in it.

Reflexively i closed my eyes and a second later the feeling of getting sucked in disappeared,I slowly opened my eyes and,Now i was in fully white room without any spots,before i could process anything or laugh at my misery a thunderous,commanding sound echoed"HELLO LITTLE ONE,UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAVE DIED BEFORE YOUR TIME.I BEING VERY GENEROUS WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHOICE AT LIFE IN THE WORLD OF YOUR CHOICE".

"Who are you ?" I Asked a little reservedly

Again the thunderous voice echoed"I AM THE PERSON YOU HUMANS CALL GOD".

"Oh! Why am i here?"

"I THE GREAT GOD WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE AT LIFE WHEREVER AND HOWEVER YOU WANT"

"Nah thanks i don't want it,please just let me rest in peace in that dark world or area or whatever"

"I AM SORRY LITTLE ONE BUT THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE, YOU HAVE TO BE REINCARNATED , I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME STATE YOUR WORLD YOU WANT TO BE REINCARNATED IN'

"Is that so,but i don't want to be reincarnated i don't want to be alone again."

"SEE LITTLE ONE THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE AND IF YOU DELAY ANYMORE I WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE TO REINCARNATE YOU WHEREVER I WANT,SO TELL ME NOT WHERE YOU WANT TO GO"

"Huh! That's not fair,i am saying O' Great god don't reincarnate me just let me rest"

"STATE THE WORLD,THERE IS NOT MUCH TIME LEFT"This time his voice was much more thunderous

"Okay, I want to go to the Harry Potter world"

"THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN, Enjoy your next life fully"

I thought in the end his voice got a little solemn.

Before i could say anything everything once again blacked out.


Day 1 (In harry potter world).

I opened my eyes. I felt like i was lying on something hard. I breathe some air, there was a very bad smell lingering in the air. MY body also felt small

I sat up and there was a massive pain in my head. I hold my head and it felt like someone was hitting my head repeatedly with a stick.

After a while my headache subsided and felt there was something like jute strands in my hand and i started feeling them and as i pulled then a handfull of them came out in my hand and then it hit me this were my hair.

Even if i was not having a lot of money in my previous life and i was lonely but i still bathed everyday.

I say the hair in my hand and they were brown and they looked like the hair of a person who has no bathed for 10 years.

I also could't feel anything down there. I slowly took my hand and touched the area, there was nothing there . I felt a little bad but its not like i have any attachment with my gender but still i inspected my body.

It seems like i have turned into a girl.

Hah! one more thing which was not in my favor,It's not like i don't feel sad losing my buddy but i was not attached to or anything,For me it was just a tool to,YOU KNOW take out waste.

My field of view was much shorter then before and i was not very tall in my previous life,I was 150cm in my previous life and  I think my height now is just about 120cm.I was reincarnated and become a little girl.

A giggle escape my mouth at my misery.

After giggling for some time i got a little sober and looked around. I was in a back ally where there were just dustbins and dustbins.

"Where am I ?" I thought 

I stood up and moved out of the ally and there was a bike speeding towards me, i got scared and moved back.

After moving back i say my body,It was covered by,what can we say a rag and there was nothing underneath it.

It seems like the GREAT O'GOD screwed me.It was even worse than it was in my previous life.

From what i can make out i was most probably an Orphan.

My stomach grumbled. Again i went out the ally and saw there was a restaurant just past the road. I carefully crossed the road and as i was entering the restaurant some grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back. I fell down and a stinging pain hit my butt.

I glared who pushes me, there was a big woman.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ENTER MY RESTAURANT" SHE SAID and kicked me in the stomach. Pain assaulted me and i coughed out some blood.

I stood and started running from there, i felt so scared from the woman and felt like this has happened before and with big tears in my eyes and blood dripping from my mouth i ran towards the alley where i woke up.

I reached there sat on the floor and started sobbing,Sobbing at my misery,at my bad luck,at everything i can imagine and again my stomach grumbled and reality hit me that i have to find anything to eat.

In desperation i searches the dustbins for some food,luckily i got some leftover pieces of pizza and bread. 

I ate them and the sun was at the horizon,not having anything to do and to scared to go out,I started walking to back of the alley and found a concrete slab.I lay there ant tried to sleep

This was my first day a new life which i never wanted to have and from here on my misery will only increase.

There could be some disturbing scenes in the 3 or 4 chapter . I will write a warning before it. Please be aware.

Thank you for reading

 

 

30