The Reality
769 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter contains mention of rape if you want you can skip the first part.

Thank you for reading

Day 20 

 

He forcefully pinned me to the wall.I tries to shout and wriggle out of his grip but he punched me in my stomach and said

"Shut Up, you little piece of shit let me have some fun" 

I started coughing very badly. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.There was a metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

I looked up in his eyes,they were not the eyes of a human but a eyes of a person who has lost to his lust.I trembled even more after seeing his eyes and his creepy smile.

He placed me on the floor and started tearing my clothes. He hold my clothes from two sides and tore them to bits, I felt very cold and exposed and felt fear brimming deep in my soul,I have never felt anything like it before.Tears were not stopping from my eyes and i was doing everything i could to stop what was coming.

In the attempt to stop it I tried to shout but he kept a hand on my mouth and again punched in the stomach.I chocked this time,i could't breath.

Why did i ever agree to reincarnate,just why,why it is always me.I never wanted to come but still i was sent here and now this was happening,I wanted to die form bottom of my heart.I wished that something killed me before i could be defiled.In an last attempt i used all my strength to free from his grip but when i saw him I froze,He looked like a demon,his eyes full of lust. He started touching my body and without my control voices started to leak out.

My tears were flowing like a waterfall.

He took his dick and rammed it in my mouth,a bitter taste assaulted my mouth and i started chocking but he still did't felt any pity and just rammed his dick in and out of my mouth.

He touched me everywhere and it felt so disgusting. I was having goosebumps all over and was trembling.

I felt so vulnerable.

Even in my previous life when i was a boy i hated many thing but the thing that i hated the most was rape and in my opinion every rapist should just die.It was now happening with me.

It was breaking me and my mind, If this continued anymore i felt like i would die.

He took out his dick from my mouth and said with a very lustful voice

"You have some skills there"

I could't do anything just lie there and see what was going to happen to me.

He was going to insert his dick in there which i just have form last 20 days.

I started praying to the GOD who reincarnated me in this cursed world cursing him, asking him for help but i knew nothing can help and GOD would not help me he won't i know it.I was going to be defiled and then be thrown as a piece of garbage.

Just before he could insert it a there was a loud police siren,which gave me hope, it gave me new strength to escape but in attempt to run he picked my body and threw it towards the wall and started to run.

My head hit the wall and a lot pain assaulted me but before i could process it i blacked out.


Policeman POV

 

I was just inspecting the slum area after a long time. Suddenly in my car the intercom rang. I picked it up and said

"Sargent speaking"

"We have a got report there is a rape happening in the xx street in the alley no xx, Please go fast"

I soon as i heard it i put my car in the third gear ans speeded to the location.

Just as I reached there i saw a little girl which was of  8-9 year lying naked there with a fountain of blood gushing out from here head and there was a man running,In the attempt to kill him I shot at him aiming for his head but i missed and the bullet hit him in the leg. He still did't slow down and ran even faster.

I knew i could't catch him now.So,I quickly went to the girl took out my jacket wrapped it around her and put her in my car and speeded to the nearest hospital.

I knew some people at the hospital So she was quickly admitted but when doctors saw her condition they bursted out and asked me how did this happen.

I avoided there questions and said

"Start her treatment Asap,I would come after a while after reporting it to the police station, Wait until then and operate her,I would tell you everything when i come back."

After saying that I quickly went to the police station for the report. On the way to the police station I felt bad that i could't catch that demon with the skin of a human,I was disgusted by that man and was so disturbed about how can somebody do that to a little girl.

I went to the police station reported it to the head.The head suggested that a female cop should handle this case as the girl might be a bit uncomfortable but i insisted on going myself i saw my daughter in her.

That's it only for today

there would be only one more chapter for disturbing scenes after 2-3 chapters

thank you for reading

 

23