Chapter 10 – It’s Just a Little Death, Babe
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was like the Renaissance. Luke wasn't really sure why the period of cultural rebirth in Europe was the first thing that popped up in his mind, but it was the closest that described how he felt. It was like he was discovering something hidden and ancient, something that had always been there, but he never bothered to find it until now.

It was Damien that found it, really. He was the one who did all the work. He was the one who pushed him back to the bed and kissed him until he felt like his lips were swollen. He was the one who slid his hands underneath his shirt and made him wish he wasn't wear jeans, or anything at all.

And as if Damien could read his mind, he pulled off Luke's shirt and threw it aside. Then he started kissing his neck, his shoulder, his chest, and leaving a scrambled mess of bruises and bite marks across his body.

He shouldn't have liked it. He knew that after every kiss, every suck, every bite, Damien wanted to linger a little longer, to bite a little harder. He was very well aware of what Damien could do to him, but he didn't care, he was enjoying himself too much.

Well, he was until Damien started to tease him. He never knew how sensitive his nipples were until Damien starting toying around with them with his tongue. His heavy pants gradually became pained grunts with every lick, swirl, and nip.

Once again, he wished he wasn't wearing anything at all.

And once again, Damien seemed to know exactly what Luke wanted.

He unzipped Luke's jeans and started to stroke the bulge underneath his boxers. It ached underneath the tight layers of clothes, and the sensation of stroking seemed to stave off some of that throbbing pain, but it ultimately left Luke aching for more.

Luke tried to move his hips, to thrust against Damien's hands, but Damien shoved him back down with his other hand. His hands, oh god, his hands.

Luke was about to speak, hell, he was about to beg, but thankfully, Damien stopped fooling around with Luke and started pulling down his jeans.

Luke watched him attentively as Damien slowly slid his hands down his thighs and moved his lips around his bulge. Luke could already feel himself leaking at the sight of it and he had to lean back and close his eyes to keep himself from completely losing it. It was the slowest, the longest, blowjob of his life, with Damien teasing the head, then slowly licking down the base, and then moving his lips steadily down the entirety of it. Luke didn't think he would survive the whole ordeal, but it ended up being the best blowjob of his life. He didn't even mind when Damien kissed him afterwards.

***

It seemed like it had been several hours since they last spoke. Technically it had been several hours, if Luke counted the very few hours of sleep that they got, but a significant portion of those several hours was spent wide awake, not speaking at all. And he couldn't really count the moans, the grunts, and the whimpers as anything remotely similar to speaking.

So when Luke woke up after those few hours of sleeping, with his back pressed against Damien's chest, and his ass nestled against Damien's crotch, he was quite surprised to hear a low, quiet voice next to his ear.

"You haven't been fucked before."

Luke wasn't sure if that was a question or a statement. Either way, it left him unsettled, along with the fact that Damien had finally spoken a full-length sentence to him.

"I've had sex before—"

"That's not what I was saying. You haven't been fucked before."

"Oh, no, I haven't."

There was a long pause, as Damien shifted around behind him.

"You want me to fuck you?"

Luke's breath hitched at the thought of it. He couldn't count how many times he thought about Damien fucking him. He did try to shut down every one of them before they could further develop, but they always lingered in the back of his mind.

"Luke?"

"Yeah." Luke turned around to nod at him. "Yeah, I do."

Without another word, Damien rolled over and grabbed some things from the nightstand. Then he slipped a mint into his mouth and climbed over him. With his head tilted and his voice low, he muttered, "Open up."

Luke nodded and opened up his legs. "So how does this—ah!" He gasped at the sudden spike of cold tingling at the rim of his asshole. "What the fuck was that?"

"What do you think it is?"

"I . . ." Luke closed his mouth before he could ask another dumb question.

Then he began to feel Damien's finger, slowly, gradually pushing inside of him. It didn't hurt like he thought it would, but it felt pretty fucking weird. It started to hurt when Damien pushed in another finger, but it didn't bother him that much. He was still stuck on the weirdness of it all, so he decided to focus on Damien instead.

His eyes were lowered and his mouth was relaxed, like he knew exactly what he was doing, but with a calm certainty rather than an aggressive confidence. He showed none of the aggression from last night, and perhaps it was because Damien was still tired from just waking up, but maybe it was because he cared. Maybe.

Luke suddenly jerked away from the bed when he felt the fingers brush against a spot that must have sent an electric pulse up his spine and stunned his brain. This, out of all of the things that have happened so far, completely caught him off guard.

"What the fuck was that then?" he gasped.

"Do you really not know?"

"I . . ." Luke didn't even know how to respond.

Damien just smirked and shook his head disappointedly.

Fucking smug bastard, Luke thought, right before moaning as Damien brushed that spot again with his fingers.

Damien continued to do this, twisting, rubbing, moving his fingers inside of him until Luke felt like he was about to pass out. Before he could've passed out, Damien pulled his fingers out and scooted away to grab a condom, leaving Luke feeling awfully neglected. It wasn't until Luke's legs were resting against Damien's waist and Damien's dick was pressed up against his ass that he began to feel nervous.

"Ready?" Damien asked, not moving from his position.

"I think so," Luke muttered back, not looking at him. He could practically feel his questioning stare. "I just don't know what to expect."

Damien grinned and rubbed Luke's thigh. "I think you'll like it." Luke simply nodded, lost in the sensation of Damien's hand rubbing against his thigh. "It will probably hurt at first though."

Unfortunately, he was right. Having a dick up his ass wasn't the greatest sensation in the world at first. Damien was going slowly, apparently, but Luke still felt like his asshole was being ripped open. Damien tried to make him feel better—he rubbed his thighs again, even stroked him a few times—but even that couldn't distract Luke from feeling like he was being torn apart.

By the time Damien was fully inside of him, Luke had gotten somewhat used to it. It took a few awkward thrusts, but once Damien thrust the right way and hit that spot again, Luke realized that he would like more of this. Then Damien started moving at a certain rhythm, hitting the right spot every time, making Luke moan after every thrust.

And then Luke was completely out of it. He wasn't sure if Damien was into it but he found himself not caring. He was pretty sure that he was saying Damien's name over and over again and eventually just whimpering, "Dam, Dam, Dam" repeatedly because he could no longer say his whole name.

Then it came to him suddenly and painfully, like a punch to the stomach, but a lot better and a hell of a lot messier.

And then Damien was on top of him, breathing heavily as he ran his lips across Luke's neck and his hands along Luke's waist.

It was worth it. Luke couldn't feel his own ass, but it was worth it.

***

They didn't go back to sleep after that. It was probably a good thing too, because about an hour after they got out of the bed and got dressed, Helen knocked on the door.

Damien answered the door, because Luke had finally found a comfortable position to eat and he was not going to get up and ruin it.

"Hey guys," she greeted as she walked in. She glanced at Luke oddly before she sat down across from him. Then she immediately grabbed the cereal box and poured some in a bowl. "I think it's important to eat breakfast together."

This time Luke sent her an odd glance as he ate his cereal.

"We're not a fucking family," Damien muttered as he searched through his backpack.

"Well, of course not, but if we're going to be running away together, we might as well as get used to each other, Dam."

Luke nearly choked on the chunk of cereal going down his throat.

"Yeah, I heard you guys fucking," she muttered, throwing a piece of cereal at Luke while he gaped at her. "I don't see how you can get any closer than that."

"It's not that big of a deal," Damien said, completely unfazed by her statement as he opened his laptop and started typing something.

"It's a big deal to me!" Helen exclaimed, glaring at him. "I couldn't fucking go back to sleep because of you two!"

Luke felt the room heat up. Or maybe it was just his face heating up.

"I didn't even know that you guys are gay!" she continued. "I didn't even know that you're dating! And I—"

"We're not," Damien stated frankly.

Luke glanced at Damien to see his expression, but it hadn't changed at all. He knew they weren't dating, of course they weren't, but he still felt offended, almost hurt, maybe because of the sudden interruption, or the lack of conviction.

Helen glanced at Damien oddly, then turned her head towards Luke. "And don't you have a girlfriend?"

Luke shrugged, his face still bright pink and his hands still slightly shaking. "We broke up a few weeks ago," he said as steadily as he could.

"Well, whatever, it's still surprising to me."

"It also doesn't matter," Damien added.

"Oh really? The fact that your loud sex prevents me from sleeping doesn't matter?"

"Your inability to sleep is the least of our concerns." He glared at her, very briefly, before returning to his laptop. It was brief, but it kept her mouth shut.

"So what are we doing today?" Luke asked.

"Nothing. I have routes to plan, identities to create."

"You want us to do anything?"

"No. Just leave me alone."

Luke suddenly felt his appetite disappear. This was such a stark contrast to the Damien that teased him with a smug smirk, the Damien that kissed him like he wanted to eat him, the Damien that fucked him until he couldn't speak anymore. But why would Luke expect anything more from, well, a psychopath?

0