[1] So I’m dead and there are 3 gods.
272 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness and I feel like I'm floating, is this a dream?

“Transfer and modifications done, we are all ready for injection.”

Wait, what voice is that? It also sounds strange, somewhat inhuman. 

“Should we maybe explain something to him?”

“How exactly, plus she’s smart, is it really needed?”

“Common, it’s not time for chaos.”

“And you really think wisdom here makes a difference? She will have access to #!@*&% anyway.”

What the hell word was it? I felt that my mind almost melted.

“What are you two idiots doing here? You want to destroy this soul or something. It's a miracle she survived ‘the word`.”

Ok, whoever is this. It looks MAD. 

“As those two here are totally incompetent here, I will explain a bit. You died in your old life. And they decided to reincarnate you into our world. Any more questions?”

How? What, there is no sound coming out of my mouth, do I even have one?

“You died, poison. And there is no sound as you have no body, you exist currently only as soul energy. In order to talk with you I will direct my words directly to your consciousness.” 

So this dizziness was not a hangover I hoped to sleep out, but instead of poison?

“Yes, you died in your sleep due to the effects of poison. You understand someone killed you, why are you taking it so calmly?”

I long lost count of the times where someone tried to harm me. Plus let’s be honest, I was 92 years old and this kind of fast death was not the worst way to go.

“Oh you are so different from my regular ones. Oh, but let me introduce myself. I'm the god of Reincarnations and those other two here are the Goddess of Wisdom and Goddess of Chaos.”

God of Reincarnations? Does it mean you do it a lot?

“Yes, you see that ours and your old world are very different. Our world is full of magic, while yours had almost none. So manna is different and so gods made a deal a long time ago for a trade. And the most efficient way to make manna transfer between worlds is by reincarnation of souls. Amount of manna you carry is quite impressive, but tricky to use.”

Tricky?

“As almost nobody uses magic in your world, manna will collect over time to souls. I found that the most efficient way to transfer manna is by using Japanese shut-in gamers, who are about 20 years old. When they are older or more active manna will start to freeze in their soul and unfreeze again will take a lot of time. But with them it only takes about 20 years to live in our world to unload all this. I usually also give them some chat powers so their survival rate in this world would improve, as our world is much more harass than your old. And sometimes when I feel bored I add some “mission” on top of it, by playing sexy goddesses and asking them to save our world by defeating daemon lord or some crap like this. Ok, but coming back to your issue. You have lived a long and busy life, so your soul has collected an absolutely massive amount of manna, but the issue is that it's all frozen to become harder than diamond. I actually never seen anything that extreme before, I guess it can take something like 100.000 years to unfreeze and then more a few thousand years to unload. So do your best and live a long life.”

I think I'm like 100 times dead by this time. And offtopic a bit, but sorry after what I just heard, I just need to ask. Is LGBT common in this new world?

“I’m happy to say that our world is way more open about those things than yours. There are also many magic spells to fix various issues in this category. About lifespan and humans, by default it's the same here as in your old world. However, with magic, it's possible to extend it. Many powerful wizards are more than 1000 years old. However you are no longer human, our two goddesses modified your soul.“

What? 

“Yes, your soul seems to be from some kind of monster now.”

Monster, like an orc or goblin?

“Yes, but something smaller. Size of the rat or so, but my ability to read souls is not the best so I can’t help much more here.”

What, wait, what - I don’t want to become so f*** rat monster. Can those two goddesses explain here and restore me back to being human.

“Ladies, your victim here seems unhappy that she has been made some kind of small rat monster. Plus some general explanation would be also welcome, I’m also interested in it.“

“Rat monster?” 

“Are you an idiot?”

“We needed to use our combined powers to make those modifications.”

“Yes, she is perfect now.” 

“Not like those miserable humans you like to ‘power up’.”

“And about why? We liked him, so we decided to give him 2’nd try in life.”

“Let’s continue with reincarnation, before you tell him more crap like this rat monster thing.”

“Easy ladies. There is one thing that every reincarnation needs to know. I would say the most important thing. Once we send you into mortal plane, you are forbidden to talk about your last life and any details about that you are reincarnation. Making it can result in very serious reality breaking results to you. We also place spells on all reincarnation, to avoid accidentally talking about it, but this kind of magic is not bullet-proof. Using your last life know-how is fine. Play genius when doing it or something, it's been working before for others.”

”All done now? Reincarnation go then”

”You are now my daughter, so make me proud.”

Whaaaaaat, something just happened. I had a feeling I'm falling. So I'm the daughter of one of the goddesses now? I guess I just give up and see what cards I will get in the end. I just hope I'm something cuter than a rat. 

 

7