Chapter 5: A magical Journey to meet the Fairy Queen
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never thought being a fairy would have this much enjoyment and adventure, I guess everything has its good and bad side to it. Regardless of what is going on right now, I must say that I am very disappointed so far on this journey with Kai.

He said that we were going to some enchanted tree to meet the fairy queen, I was expecting the journey to be magical but all I saw were regular pine cone trees with other varieties.

This is not magical at all.

One after the other the trees are all the same, and the flowers are very flourishing and beautiful of course, I think that is the only magical thing about this trip so far.

“ Are you ready Kai?” He asked as his fairy wings emerged.

“ I was born ready,” I said excitedly as I tried to get my wings to appear but they didn’t.

Where did he go, no way he flew that fast and expected me to keep up with him, the fact that I couldn’t even get my my own wings to emerge.

“ Kai!!!!” I said angrily out of frustration 

The entire forest echoed with my voice. Suddenly I started to hear tiny whispers throughout the forest.

I looked around to see who was there, but I saw no one 

“ She is angry hide,” said a tiny voice in a whisper.

“ Come out guys don’t be scared, she is not that bad,” said Kai as he appeared out of nowhere once again.

“ Kai where did you go, how could you leave me all out here on my own like this, what if I happened to get kidnapped huh” I said in a rage.

“ You are in the middle of nowhere Yasmine, look at how you are scaring the worker fairies,” He said in a chuckle.

Worker fairies, where !!!!!!!!, and that when I saw a few male and female fairies emerge from the trees, yes they were pretty indeed.

“ Well hello everyone, my name is Yasmine, and guess what I am a fairy like you, isn’t it just awesome?” I said with excitement as my wings emerged from my back.

“ Oh wow she is indeed the autumn fairy,” said a fairy girl 

Her wings are blue, so I guess she must be a winter fairy, wow she is indeed the definition of beauty.

 

“ Let me guess Kai you are taking her to see the fairy queen?” said the cute little thing 

“ Yes indeed, she is the last of her kind, Her majesty needs to see her”

“ wait are here, cause if we are here this is not what have in mind when you said the enchanted tree “  I interrupted

“ You have to look with your fairy eyes, and then you will see the tree, bare in mind only a fairy can locate the tree, now look,” said one of the male fairies 

I looked and looked but I saw nothing, I started to doubt I was a true fairy.

“ Calm down Yasmine, control your breathing, and look you will see it eventually,” said Kai as he placed his hands on my shoulder, that’s when this great white light appeared out of the shadows, it was beautiful.

The tree had realistic leaves like feathers. From the bark to the twigs then tho the leaves it was all glowing white just like a ghost. This is the most magical thing I have seen in my life.

 

I am even more excited to meet the Fairy Queen.

 

“ Vamos mi amigos,” said Kai as he flew with the other workers fairies 

 

Damn, I forgot that I’m not used to flying, so Let me take my good little time and walk my way just to soak in the view a little more.

As I stood before the tree waiting to enter, I got nervous. Sigh I wish that Jewels was here, maybe I would be less nervous.

She would probably say something like “ Girl stop your bullshit and let's go” 

 

“ Yasmine what are you doing down there, fly up you have a queen to meet” shouted Kai and he looked down at me.

I am a little shaky when it comes to flying but when it does happen, it happens. Anyways Jewels I am going to take it for the team.

Here goes another overdue chapter, spoiler alert it is shorter than the rest, but regardless please enjoy reading leave like and I will see you in the next chapter very soon.

1