Chapter 3
1.5k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter is where the Dark themes start. If you aren't into this kinda of stuff, turn back now. Also I am not great at writing these types of scenes, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know

"Are those... Goblins?"

I stare at the outlandish band of creatures with a mix of shock and curiosity, wondering if these creatures are dangerous. They certainly don't look that dangerous as they are only 4 feet tall and might weigh just over 70 pounds. I start to get the idea that they are just as curious as me, each of them studying me as intently as I study them. This idea shatters, however, as the goblins start to run at me deceptively fast, despite their height of only 4 feet.

I break out of my shocked state and instantly bolt into a run. "NO! Stay away!" I yell. The goblins were only a few paces away from me when I got to my senses and started to run away. My already exhausted legs start to give way after only a couple of paces, making me stumble down the hill. Luckily I catch myself before I actually tumble downhill, but the goblins take advantage of my misstep and gain on me. 

Why now? Couldn't they have come earlier when I had energy? Still running downhill, I glance back at the goblins and, to my horror, see that they are almost within arm's reach. When I turn back, I am surprised to find that I have reached the bottom of the hill and falter because of the change in angle. This time, I am not so lucky as to catch myself but fall to the ground with an audible thud. The goblins, seeing me fall, begin to leisurely form a circle around me, and I have nowhere to go.

This can't be it, I think. This was supposed to be my second chance! Is this really what will become of me—a girl who got a second chance at life, only to lose it within an hour? There is a bit of humor in the situation, but I don't laugh at it at the time.

One of the goblins in front of me walks toward me with a sickeningly twisted grin and a knife in his hand. "Please... Don't hurt me," I say to the goblin, but he doesn't seem to understand me. Suddenly, his gaze shifts from my face, and he begins to look at me with an unfamiliar expression. I follow his gaze and with shock, I realize the position I've fallen into. My arms are stiff behind me, my legs slightly spread and my knees a little bent. This embarrassing position causes my skirt to rise above my knees and shows off my panties to the goblin in front of me.

I quickly close my legs, though I fear it is too late, the goblin continues to look at me with the expression that I now recognize as lust. The goblins all start to walk towards me together, each of them looking at me with the same lustful grin. I can see their members getting hard under their loincloths. "Please..." I say with my voice faltering. 

The goblin in front of me makes a sound like a high-pitched gurgle, and the other 4 goblins roughly pin my arms and legs down. I struggle against them to no avail. They may be goblins, but it doesn't feel like they will budge. The last goblin in front of me pulls down his loin cloth revealing his erect cock. "AHH!" I exclaim as the goblin in front of me kneels down and savagely rips off my panties. "Please... stop", I say as tears start to leak from my eyes. The goblin's dick is probably average size, though I am a virgin so I wouldn't really know. 

"AGGGHHHHHH!"

I can feel my hymen tear as the goblin slams his hips forward, penetrating my virgin pussy. The pain makes my mind go blank, as I let out another scream. The goblin doesn't care, ruthlessly slamming his cock into my pussy. His hands start to grope my breasts and ass. 

"Aghhh... stop it... please!"

The goblin's relentless thrusting doesn't stop. He actually starts to go harder, thrusting his cock deeper into my pussy. He suddenly thrusts his hips as hard as he can go, and begins to let his warm seed into my womb. 

"No..."

Congratulations! You have unlocked the Sexual Perversion Class. Sexual Perversion is now level 1.

The window appeared in front of me, but I didn't notice because the goblin started thrusting into me again. I let out a loud moan. For some reason instead of feeling pain, I only feel intense pleasure. I start moving my hips in time with his thrusts, forcing his cock deeper inside of me. 

"AGHH... DON'T STOP!!!"

I continue to move my hips along with him, taking his cock as deep as it will go. At the moment, I didn't care that I was having sex with this creature. All I cared about was the pleasure of his member thrusting into me. "Aaahan! Nhaanh!". The other goblins start to grope my body as well. One of them stands over my head, with his erect member hanging in front of my face. I don't waste a second, and open my mouth. The goblin instantly thrusts his dick into my throat. I gag at first, his cock hitting the back of my throat.

"Agh... slurp"

The feeling of being fucked from both sides is overwhelming. I moan loudly every time the goblin thrusts into my pussy. I can feel pleasure building and building. Until.

"AAAAAHG!!!"

I can feel my pussy collapse on the goblin's cock, as I start to come. "Aaaa… Haan…". The last thing I remember before blacking out is how much I loved every second of it.

 

22