Chapter Nine; Servile (18+)
775 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys. If content featuring noncon/dubcon, mind control, virginity loss, and attempted impreg aint your deal, consider skipping.

General POV

Eira was looking up to her new master with gleeful, obsessed eyes, waiting for her every word, wanting to please her, no matter the cost. Her prayers would be answered when Svinna stepped in close and started untying the belt ofbher trousers, causing a gasp when the Conqueror's cock fell right on her face. From tip to stem it followed along the entire length of her head and then some. 

Eira's eyes dilate from the smell and she has to fight, hard, to resist the urge to slave over that fat, beefy length immediately. She hasn't, after all, been ordered to do anything yet. 

Svinna was so fucking hard, too, staring down at the mind-raped woman with half lidded eyes, her turgid, lengthy shaft was so hard it hurt. 

And then Svinna's hand snaked forward and rested in the other woman's forehead, her hips drawing back in tandem with moving the waiting woman's head back. 

Like a good girl, Eira opened her mouth after the tip passed over her nose and was rewarded with a not-so-gentle shove of her masters hips forward. 

"HRGHK!"

Came the awful gagging noise from the virginal woman, her throat immediately invaded, gagging on that dick, her body trying to dislodge the foreign body, even as her nose was made to meet the Conqueror's groin. 

Then the rapid thrusts began, and Eira gagged and moaned the whole way, sloppy slurps, coarse coughs, and groggy gags left the poor girl as she was gleefully throat-fucked. Svinna paid no mind to her welfare, seeking pleasure so selfishly, like the living breathing woman before her was nothing more than an onahole. 

Eira's head went light, her thoughts fuzzy as the lack of oxygen was getting to her. She could feel herself fighting to stay conscious, and losing, every thrust inward hitting her face and causing a grunt of pain from her nose being squashed, robbing her of that much more air in her lungs. 

Her fade turned red, then blue and right before she was about to faint from oxygen deprivation, the Conqueror thrust in hard and sent a deluge of hot, sticky cum into her throat before she pulled her cock out, spraying seed all along the inside of her throat, causing seven to spray from the unfortunate woman's nose and lips before she was pushed back. 

Eira was a fit of coughing and horrid gags, puking up the contents of her stomach, no small amount t of which was Svinna's seed. In fact, the gout that left the cum-drunk woman was pure white. 

But before she could come to her senses, Svinna had grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up, putting her new strength to good use to haul the svelte woman up and onto the nearby table the other, more plump woman had been using to prepare food and spread her plump cheeks, thrusting into her virgin cunt, earning a loud moan from both women, one from the tightness and the other half from pain from having her cherry popped and the immensity of her partner and half from the lurid desire to please her new master. 

Svinna was no more gentle than she was before, thrusting away at the other woman and pounding at her cervix without mercy, the two rutting together like beasts, paying no mind to the trickle of blood from Eira's hymen being broken dribbling down and off Svinna's balls. 

The bigger woman, Hilgrun, shivers from fear, knowing that this was to be her fate as well. Whatever the bandit had done to Eira had changed her from the willful young woman a mere month from getting her class, to a subservient, moaning wreck. 

And yet, even as fear wracked her mind, she couldn't help her bodies natural reaction to the display, a sweet trickle of arousal seeped from her womanhood. 

But Freydis was doing more than watching the show. From her spot several meters away, the woman was grinding against the haft of her spear, placing it between her legs, biting her lip hard enough to stifle her moans as she tried to time her own daughters frenzied movements against her first concubine. Her hips swiveled to and fro, fluidly moving along her spear, pressing her trousers against her cunt and causing the impression of it to be seen. 

She felt dirty as she did this. Wrong for being so attracted to the idea of being railed by her own daughter, but she couldn't help herself. Again, she blamed her daughter's Class for doing this to her, in her mind that was the only reason for these behaviors!  

But even as she rationalized it away, she still indulged, gasping with amazement as Svinna came. Her cock wasn't pressed all the way into the poor girl, undoubtedly unable to make the whole thing fit. But this gave the unique showing of that pale power pole pulsating pleasingly, pumping potent population paste powerfully into that pleasant pussy. 

Eira's stomach started to swell with each pump, strings of cum escaping her cunt rings before falling only the grass. Freydis finally let's out a quiet orgasmic moan as she could see her daughter's balls constrict in her sacs, her entire body clenching from how powerful her climax was. 

What felt like a half hour of constant orgasm later, all women in the camp slowly relax and come down from their collective frenzy, leaving an awkward silence to come over them all.

14