CH-1: Dead
110 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

World: MCU + comic elements

{ " " = talking }

{ ' ' = thinking}

{ ( ) = Author Explaining }

{ [ ] = System }

{ // // = Telepathically talking }

{| | = POV}

{ * * = time later}

=============================================

Location: Unknown Time: Unknown

In a space that is all but white, one can see a brown wooden desk, behind the desk is a tall young man about 6'2 with dark raven hair, his hair is so dark one can compare it to an abyss, and like abyss, if you stare at it too much it will stare back at you, his eyes are red like blood, his skin is pale and malnourished, one can see that the young man is sick.

The young man: 'Where am I? How did I get here? Let's see today was pretty standard I got up from bed, washed up, went to my favorite café for breakfast, and then …

then I got here, Did I die? '

Old man: "Oh so you figured it out, I thought I had to explain it like I always do"

The young man: "Oh …. So, I'm Dead, I didn't have much to live for anyway, so how are we doing this? I'm going to go to hell, aren't I?"

Old man: "Oh no, well you see you weren't supposed to die by that truck, What you guys call "Truck-kun" is real and you see the truck-kun was on vacation, and on the way to the resort he was going were a bunch of dumb humans that thought if they jumped in the way and get hit, they could go to another world, so truck-kun tried to dodge them but had an accident and you got hit and died."

The young man: "… well fuck, that's a shitty way to die, so how are we gonna fix the mess that is my death?"

The young man: 'I hope he can offer me something good, not like the "you are gonna have a better next life but without your memories of this life " '

Old man: "Oh don't worry it's nothing like that you'll get 10 wishes, the world you choose will need you to use a wish but for your memory won't need a wish"

The young man: "Can I think about it?"

Old man: "Sure!"

*30 Minutes later*

The young man: "For my first wish I want to have the system from the gamer but I don't want my system to force me to do quests"

Old man: "Granted"

The young man: "I want to have the ancient doomsday adaptability but I don't want my looks to change much and when my body adapts to something or I get stronger can you make it so that I always keep a swimmer's build?"

Old man: "Granted 'He's going to get OP as fuck, isn't he? ' "

The young man: "I want Deadpool-level regenerative healing"

Old man: "Granted 'Called it "

The young man: "I want a superior version of Assassin spider's powers and experience but with miles of bio-electricity and invisibility"

Old man: "Granted 'I mean I have no choice or she's goanna notice my fuck up but he's gonna be someone else's problem when he leaves "

The young man: "I want the talent for magic that Raven and Zatanna had in DC … oh I want their experiences too"

Old man: "Granted"

The young man: "I want a gacha mode in my system that spatializes in character assimilation but I want 5 free characters of my choice for my first try"

Old man: "Granted"

The young man: "I want true freedom, that means that no fate, destiny or anyone can control me"

Old man: "Granted"

The young man: "I want to go to the MCU"

Old man: "Granted"

The young man: "I don't want the living tribunal or any cosmic entities to notice my reincarnation there"

Old man: "Granted"

The young man: "I want my soul to be invaluable to anything that affects it"

Old man: "Granted"

The young man: "Thank you very much If you ever need any help or anything that you want me to do for you there tell me"

Old man: "It's no problem and sure if I ever need anything I'll tell you, by the way, powerful people tend to suffer in that world Be careful 'What a nice young man"

The young man: "Thanks, I guess I'll see you when I see you"

After the young man left the old man just sat there, in silence

Old man: "I hope he has fun there It's the least of what I can do when I kind of stole his happy ending"

=================Somewhere else=================

|POV Mc|

'Where am I? Why can't I open my eyes?'

[system initializing …]

[13 %]

[37 %]

[68 %]

[93 %]

[100 %]

[system functional]

[Hello host!]

==============================================

Word count: 777

6