CH-3: Hanging out with mom
105 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{ " " = talking }

{ ' ' = thinking}

{ ( ) = Author Explaining }

{ [ ] = System }

{ // // = Telepathically talking }

{| | = POV}

{ * * = time later}

=============================================

Location: User, New York, Queens, Raven's Bedroom

Time: 8/10/1998 - 6 Am

|POV Raven|

Mom: "Honey are you awake?"

Raven: "Yes Mom, I'm awake"

Mom: "Oh honey I told you to call me when you're awake"

Raven: "But Mom you should rest more and I don't want your health to deteriorate"

Mom: "Honey you don't have to worry about my health, I'll be happier spending my time with you, and I don't get that tired from my job anyway, what kind of job do you think I do, I just sit behind my computer all day"

Raven: "I know That's why I say to be more careful or your eye's health will deteriorate"

Mom: "Okay baby boss"

After that, like every day I and mom went to eat breakfast, Today is Monday, and on Monday we have English breakfast, toast, eggs, bacon, and juice.

After breakfast we watched TV, First the news and then my cartoons, I gotta say my baby brain sure likes cartoons, although it's not to the level of my old world it still does the trick and I gotta say although I don't smile that much you can see it in my eyes how much I like cartoons.

About the news, Stark industry's lunched a new product and like always it's the one thing that America's famous for it, … if you didn't know it's guns, Duh, but the bright side is they create other things that we actually use in our daily lives like phones, laptops, computers, apps and etc, 'But the bad thing is the bright side is also the bad side', but if you compare this stuff with my old world, this stuff is trash I mean first of all there is no iPhone, Samsung, android and etc, 'I mean there is no competition, there's stark this, stark that and it's annoying, either nobody has the balls to create something because of stark industry's or thinks they can't make better than them' and if anybody thinks they don't have the brains to create something like this, I say it's bullshit, pure unadulterated bullshit, in this world there are people who can create a fucking iron man suit - ant man suit - shield computers and then there's Wakanda, I mean I know they're 100 years or something years ahead of everyone but their best is our world's standard of super computer, that right there says a lot.

Then there's the computer problem, What computer problem you ask? Well, my mother has the best computer money can buy, wait a minute let me tell you the specks, this shit's funny as F

Here it is: {Ram: 4G / CPU: barley Cor-i3 / Graphic card: something like NVidia GeForce 930}

Fucking funny right 😉. well, I don't like it.

Also, guess what? There is no proper entertainment or generally good apps like Instagram, Snapchat, Google, Uber, and stuff like that, but hey guess what I'm going to shower this world with the blessing that is the internet, you might ask, is there no internet?

If you asked that, then the answer is this, there is but these idiots don't use it like one, There's no chatrooms, social media, and things that help people communicate and THERE are NO MEMES, How sad is that, I'm gonna introduce this stuff to people, like how a good internet troll should 😉.

After watching TV with mom, I go and read my books, The books I'm reading currently are high school level and like always mom is watching me, like a hawk watching its prey, with an intensity that screams stalker, I don't want to brag but she's kinda addicted to me and I think it's not healthy.

Fun fact: I make her go to work; you know when children tell their parents to not go to work and the parent says "I can't stay I have to go to work"? well its actually the opposite for us I tell her its time to go to work and she says "can I not go to work and stay with you?" with puppy dog eyes 'yes its actually real I thought it was fake too' and I say "no you have to go to work or we won't have any money and we have to starve do you want us to starve ?" and then she goes "but, but, but, … okay, you know you're lucky I think you're cute with that emotion face of yours" and then she leaves, you know in my last life I wasn't a fan of books that much and now I know why, it's the IQ, now that my IQ is stacked with myself, Raven and Zennata's IQ and reading books and collecting knowledge is fun now, I understand everything perfectly, too perfect actually, like Rick from Rick and Morty, I now get why he drinks all the time, it's because he understands everything, he gets bored of life, well lucky for me because my gamers mind covers boredom and this world is full of fun things to do, I could do absolutely every fucking thing I want, when I more older but I still can, you might ask why when your older? It's because first my soul's maturity hits when I'm 6 and the true freedom skill I got won't completely work until my soul hits full maturity and I can do more stupid shit when I'm older so I gotta wait for it out, you may think how the cosmic entity's, TVA and the Ancient one doesn't know about my existence and how she didn't detect the change in the timeline, the answer is,

… I said my true freedom doesn't work completely, not that it doesn't work entirely,

Some parts of it work, like this one, Fun fact: Did you know if you have true freedom, it means you are free from time itself? Me neither, but as I said it doesn't work completely A part of it works The part that doesn't work is that I'm a living paradox You might ask, What does being a living paradox mean? If you asked that then this is what Eve told me "A living paradox is a living person and or a living being that is in a single universe in the omniverse, and in a single timeline, that means that he/she is not connected to his/her future or past self, it means if someone goes to the past and kills me I will continue to exist in the present and also I'm not in any other timelines" so for example, if Ancient one looks at the timelines it will be in the unchanged one because I decided to not interfere in the universe, and that's the catch when you decide on a thing, there a chance that you will do it or you don't and because I'm in only one timeline, when I decided I won't interfere it means I continue to live in the prime timeline, so no TVA or Ancient one or any cosmic entity's.

Also, my skill made me a true living paradox, What is the difference you ask? The difference is that a true living paradox is born a living paradox, those that were not born a true paradox can be killed if you go to the past before they became a living paradox.

Now about the books, if you need to know why I showed my intellect to Mom, it's because if I show it to her it will prove to her that a 10-year-old kid can making money isn't that weird and explains my maturity.

After finishing today's subject, it's time for mom to go to work,

That means staying with my babysitter, yippee.

My mom is an orphan and my dad was a single child and his parents are dead so no family, so a good old babysitter is here to stay, I mean I have no problem with my babysitter, in fact, we're friends, my only friend, why don't I have other friends? It's because I wanted to be home-schooled, yea I don't have the nerve to tolerate little kids so no school until I'm old enough to go to high school, Guess where, if you guessed Midtown High then you are absolutely correct, I kinda wanna go and see spider-man, you know I'm controlling my self so hard to just don't spy on peter parker with the [true dark magic] I got from Raven I'm fanboying really hard, but gamers mind took over and, poof … no fanboying anymore.

About the babysitter, her name is Kaity, she's 17, in general, a good babysitter, she's not too chatty and we uhm ... have an agreement between ourselves that she doesn't snitch on me when I'm doing something that a 5-year-old can't, it's cool, and wow you have no idea how fun of a conversation was, for me of course, for her it sucked at least I think so, I and Eve were laughing the whole time, you know in these 5 years I and Eve got pretty close, bestie close, I kinda puppy dog eyed the whole conversation with Kaity.

Because I was alone and except for mom, of course, Eve and I got close, At some point she even gave me counseling about me being dead and being a girl, and it worked pretty well if I say so myself, We decided we get to my sexuality when I hit puberty.

When mom comes back from work, she just tells her I was quiet, read my books, and watched TV, in general she makes me look like a good kid

===================flash back===================

|POV Raven|

Location: Home, living room

Time: 9 Am – 4/1/1998

Today mom is going to go to work again, and as you thought because I'm not going to school and being homeschooled she got me a babysitter, till this point I expected it, but what I didn't expect is she kneeling on one knee and explaining why she's gonna go to work, -_- and then it hit me, she's making it look like I didn't like her going to work in front of the babysitter for revenge, why is that bad you ask? It's because I generally don't like being treated like a kid and she's using this fact to make it look like I'm a kid that wants her mommy, but what she didn't expect was that I was bold, like direct truth-telling bold, in fact in my last life although I was sick, weak, and was a target for bully's, I was a fighter, I always fought back and well, it didn't really end well for them, so bad in fact I was famous in high school not for being the guy that everyone bullies but the guy that nobody had the balls to bully, why because I had an older sister figure in the orphanage that taught me street smarts the do's and the don'ts.

That was when I told my mom in front of the babysitter dead in the eye "Mom what are you talking about, didn't you tell me last night that you didn't wanna go to work, are you saying this in front of her because you think when she sees the real you, she will report you to child services? Well … your right."

After that the babysitter's mouth was open and mom was sweating bullets, so in a hurry, she said bye and left, then me and the babysitter looked at each other, You may not believe me but she had respect in her eyes, how do I know that? Well, it's because I had the same respect in my eyes when I looked at my sister figure in the orphanage.

After that I genuinely didn't know what to do with Kaity the babysitter so I asked my bestie about what I should do with her.

Raven: 'Eve, what do you think I should do with my babysitter'

[well, you can always scan her body and mind with your [true dark magic], or you can do nothing and pretend to be a kid, but hey I always be there for you]

Is it just me or is she manipulating me?

[New Quest: A Guide to working with your babysitter]

[would you like to accept?]

'Can you give me a description?'

[Sure]

==============================================

Word count: 2059

8