Reborn
370 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Not a dream'' Thought Mark looking at his own reflection on the lake and the blue screen in front of him.

''It could be way worse, I guess'' Reminded Mark himself when he looked at his race.

Race: Indra Rex Health Points: 1525 Titles: Smart Boy (Having the intelligence of an intelligent race as a monster! +5 INT
Name: Mark

Strength: 20.5 (+0.5)

Incredible Genius: Having the intelligent of an intelligent race as a baby monster! +20 INT
Bloodline: Mythical

Speed: 17.5 (+0.5)

 
Level: 1 (0/500)

Endurance: 30.5 (+0.5)

 
State: Baby

Magical Defense: 10.5 (+0.5)

 
  Intelligence: 35.5 (+0.5 - +25)  
Skills: Grades: Levels:
Electrical Roar: A paralyzing roar that will stun enemies for 1 second at the same level and bloodline grade. 
It will stun for more seconds if they have lower levels and bloodline and vice versa
Legendary 1
Blessing of Electricity: Increases electric based attacks by 20% and have immunity against electric Mythical 1

Or actually should he say that he is way too lucky?

In the game that was viral in the whole world called 'Mana' it is the strongest grade bloodline someone can get.

Mana a game that was 99% realistic, anyone could play it as long you had money for the gaming pod, 300 millions+ players were active in the game, something that broke every record of multiplayer games.

Even though the leveling in the game was tough, everyone just wanted to play it due the open world and freedom it gave. Maybe, the tough leveling progress made it even more popular.

He was one of the first players that played the game and he almost reached the top as the first mythical realm player! From beginner-level, bronze, iron, silver, gold, epic and myhtic to legendary and almost the last realm, the mythical realm! Just one more step, but who would thought that he died by excessively gaming in the gaming pod?

But now he was reborn in the game as a dinosaur. But it wasn't as bad as he thought, he had at least mythical grade bloodline meaning that his potential can reach the mythical realm!

The grades as bloodline is basically the same as the realms. Almost everything has the same ranking system, be it weapons, bloodlines, levels or consumeable items.

Actually the biggest problem he was having was that he didn't have any parents in this game and that is a huge no, no matter how you look at it. 

Any animal without parents will definitely die from either hunger or in the fangs of an another beast, especially the beasts with higher grade bloodlines such as himself.

Although he hasn't heard of a magical beast called indra rex, based on his appearance he could say he is an indominus rex, the dinosaur famous in the movie and a pure blooded electric dragon. A hybrid, even if he is an indominus rex, he doubted he would have mythical bloodline but if it is a mix between an indominus rex and a pure blooded electric dragon then he could believe it because elemental dragons have at least mythic bloodlines.

But lightning is an advanced element meaning that these types of elemental dragons have at least legendary grade bloodlines.

If you go further, a royal electric dragon, then it could mean that it is a guranteed mythical bloodline. But royal advanced elemental dragons are even more rare than a god.

Heck, even normal elemental dragons are rare, let alone a royal one with an advanced element.

Or the indominus rex bloodline could also be high but whatever, he has mythical bloodline, that only matters.

But without a parent, surviving might be tough in the world of 'Mana'.

[Beta will open in: 364 days - 23 hours - 54 minutes - 30 seconds]

Especially if you look at the timer on his right. 'This is definitely the world of Mana.' Sighed Mark.

He is scared, anyone would be in his position, this is real, he can accept that but he couldn't accept that if he died, then he would die for real.

And the players in the game can't die, what did you expect?

Although he has experience as a monster in the game doesn't mean he will survive, he also became a dragonewt in the later stages of the game where his stats were already very high.

He is now a baby mythical grade bloodline monster that is coveted by many without any parents. Great.

'And I even have siblings' That is an another point, currently in a big hollow tree lays one broken egg where he came from and two other eggs emiting warmth.

'Tsk' He isn't planning to abandon those eggs, even though he is a beast now, they still are his family, he couldn't just abandon them right? Normal people also wouldn't abandom them because once you teach and train them, they will become very strong allies, with the family bond, they won't betray you easily unless you do something cruel to them.

'But without any parents, caring them isn't that easy' there is one disadvantage to high grade bloodline beasts and that is once they are born, they will be very vunerable to everyone, even a bronze realm player could kill one if he had some good equipment.

'I need to level up fast' That is the only thought to Mark now, without any strength, let alone protecting his siblings, he couldn't even protect himself.

Mark gathered small rocks, sticks and leaves to hide the entrance to the hollow tree entrance to hide the eggs from any predators present.

'Time to hunt' Thought Mark as he walked away from the nest.

◊ ◊ ◊

After walking around in the forest he was born, Mark finally found a prey he could kill.

Race: Horned Fire Rabbit
Level: 3
Bloodline: Bronze

Because one of his skills are sealed he tried to find weaker enemies, or you can just say he didn't want to use his skill because it would attract unwanted attention.

A horned fire rabbit is one of the elemental horned rabbits that have at least bronze grade bloodline, even though it has bronze grade bloodline it is very weak, a normal person can kill it if he's careful.

He crept closer to each passing second, he didn't make any sound that could be heard by the rabbit.

Horned fire rabbits have weak hearing compared to other horned rabbits but their higher attack make up for that, but that weakness is the exact thing making them less a threat to others compared to his fellow horned rabbits.

As he was a meter from the horned fire rabbit, he sped up startling the horned fire rabbit, but before the rabbit could use any kind of attack, he already bit the neck with his full strength piercing the soft skin and also crushing the neck of the horned fire rabbit killing it in less than 3 seconds.

[Killed a Horned Fire Rabbit, level 3 - Gaining 200 experience]

[Title Achieved! Born Killer: You killed something when you were just born 1 hours ago! + 1 strength every level!]

Mark looked shocked at the achievement, earning decent titles in Mana was very difficult, there are somewhat common titles but the effects they give is very weak compared to the title he just earned.

Normall you gain 7 attribute points every level and of the 7 points 2 are free attribute points that can be spend freely. Having one added at strength every level is very good, 7 levels equals 1 whole level invested in strength.

It isn't impressive if you look at it but getting more attribute points is very difficult in Mana aside from leveling and equipment.

Mark then continued hunting similar enemies mostly horned rabbits that was abundant in this area, there were also several silver grade bloodline horned rabbits that also were 10 levels higher than him but he chose to avoid those because he still was cautious, how would he know how strong his body actually is?

And he has one life, not gonna waste it on something dumb, even if he died, at least it must be something else than a damn rabbit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

11