Chapter 3-2
627 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

February 24th 2011

 

Georgia awoke to alarms.

 

The blaring siren sounded like an air raid system on steroids. Enterprise was awake too and about to launch a sortie.

 

“Enterprise it’s not here radar is showing nothing. I think an ally needs assistance.” Georgia says 

In truth, she forgot that the Smurf would attack Australia on the 24th. 

 

The carrier nods in response following Georgia out of the bunk area she had set up in a warehouse.

 

“Let’s go to the PRT building according to my radio operator, that's an end bringer siren.” Georgia says 

 

Enterprise nods in response as the two ship girls make their way through Brockton at max speed.

 

Later in the day people would find footprints embedded into the cement. 

 

==================

 

Armsmaster was looking at the turnout for the endbringer fight. They had 5 minutes till the teleporter arrived.

Each time less and less capes from the bay arrived. They were alive, Colin knew so since he often fought them. 

From the E88 there was Kaiser and Kreig. No one from the ABB and no one from the merchants.

 

“Is this it?” Piggot asks with a frown.

 

“Yes, sadly some of our members were injured earlier this week. Hookwolf took a 20mm to the leg.” Kaiser says

 

“Wait up!” Is shouted as BB-70 arrives

 

“Who’s that?” Colin asks, pointing at the woman with white hair and beaked cap.

 

“I'm the Grey Ghost.” The woman in question responds

 

“She’s with me.” BB-70 says

 

Enterprise leveled her bow at Kreig who is literally wearing an SS uniform. 

“Nazi.” Enterprise says with so much spite it literally shocks everyone there. 

 

“Hey big E put the bow down. They are here under truce. We can kill them later,” Georgia says

 

“You can’t just kill them,” Piggot says 

 

“We can’t just kill people? Tell that to their final solution,” Georgia says with almost as much spite as Enterprise had mustered earlier. 

 

“I am so happy you pulled me out of retirement. It appears that my job wasn’t completely finished and some of the mess is still around today.” Enterprise says

 

Most of the upper echelons of the PRT knew who Georgia was. She could not be any more obvious with her cape persona and her identity. Relying on the unwritten rules to protect you was risky. She wasn't an outright public cape, like New Wave however just about anyone with half a brain could figure out who she was.

 

The new girl, however. No one knows who she is yet Georgia respects her. That says a lot. 

“Is this it?” A male voice asks

 

“Yes, thanks for coming, Strider,” Armsmaster says. 

 

“I know, just doing my part and I’ll be bringing the injured here afterward like usual anyways,” Strider says with a nod.

 

“Where is it this time?” Asks Velocity

 

“Australia,” Strider says 

 

“Ahead the sea lies calm awaiting the storm,” Georgia says smiling. 

 

“Are we all ready?” Miss Militia asks

 

All capes present voice their agreement. 

 

The surroundings suddenly flash and the night sky disappears. 

==========================

They arrive outside by a few tents. 

 

Several of the capes try to get their balance.

 

“According to my compass we are upside down,” Georgia says confused. 

 

“You two, this way the briefing room shouts a man in a kangaroo outfit.”

 

“Ah, it's the land down under. I have heard about this place,” Enterprise says.

33