Chapter 7-3
282 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warspite despite her age was the first big ship to the fight, besides the carrier still in dry dock Leviathan arrived too quickly for them to finish the patch work. .

“Fletcher! Eugen!” Warspite shouts trying to find her comrades

The ship girl staggers a bit as she feels unnaturally pulled in a direction.
“Damn rudder Jam!” Warspite shouts as she careens towards a building.

With a mighty crash Warspite had rammed the Leviathan causing the beast to let go of a half drowned Fletcher and Eugen.

Leviathan roars in anger which Warspite matches with the roar of her cannons. The 15 inch doing superficial damage to the Endbringer.

“Flank Speed!” Warspite shouts as she barrels towards the Leviathan to force it away from the unconscious Fletcher and Eugen.

Warspite’s metaphysical bow crumples as the Leviathan is pushed into the medhall building and out the otherside. The great beast takes an angry swipe at the Battleship ripping her rigging in half.

“I’m taggin in!” Nevada shouts opening up with all ten 14 inch guns.

Leviathan roars at Nevada before diving under the water and leaving the scene of carnage behind.

“Leviathan fled. I am unable to give chase Warspite is injured critically and Fletcher and Eugen have been flooded out.” Nevada says

The water started to form waves from the ground rumbling underneath it.

“Yes I am taking the injured and evacuating.” Nevada broadcasts one last time.
===============================

Nagato and New York hear Nevada’s declaration over the radio.

The sound of an explosion echoed through the city only slightly dampened by the heavy rain. The sickening sound of steel snapping followed shortly after the sound wave bouncing off of building after building. If one were to look through the torrential downpour they would see the medhall building crumble in on itself rubble being thrown into the waters carried away by the currents.
“Well shit.” Nagato says

“It’s coming our way isn't it?” New York says

“This is Admiral Avatar aboard the USS Enterprise. We believe that the leviathan is targeting the nuclear carrier.” carries over the radio waves.

“This is Enterprise CV-6. I am moving to cover my daughter.”

Nagto and New York look at one another and nod.

“Stall it for as long as possible.” Nagto says

“Stall it? I'm gonna show it what the right to bear arms means.” New York replies

Nagato watches in shock as New York chucked Depth charges into the water.

“Where did you get those?” Nagato asks

A massive geyser of water blows into the air from the charges going off.
“Uhh, found them.” New York says

Leviathan surfaces and stares down the two battleships.

“Is it glaring at us?” Nagato asks

“Nah, it’s fine.” New York says with a hand wave.

Leviathan roars at two before shooting a highly pressurized beam of water at Nagato.

Within a second the armor plating on Nagato had a massive gash running through it.

“We should move.” New York says setting her flank speed.

Nagato however took the damaged received personally. Nagato opened up at nearly point blank range with her cannons… and missed.

Leviathan got splashed by yellow dyed water,

“Did you just fucking miss!” New York shouts utterly baffled.

“No! It must bleed yellow.” Nagato shouts back nervously as she starts going full reverse.

“You fucking missed!” New York shouts

“Oh Yeah! You do better!” Nagato shouts

“Fire. For. Effect!” New York shouts

The dark street was lit up as 10 14-inch, 6 5-inch, 10 3-inch, 24 40mm, and 42 20mm guns all opened up and continued to shoot as quickly as possible. Tracers reflecting off the surface of the water peppering the Endbringer which was charging through the ammo directly at New York.

“Nagato I could use some help?” New York says committing to a fighting retreat as Leviathan lunged for the Super Dreadnought.

“Gun’s jammed!” Nagato shouts panicked

The two heard a Crack in the distance, it almost sounded like lightning however that wasn’t quite right. Leviathan was thrown to the side slightly causing it to miss its lunge.

New York looked to her left to see a massive Mach cone flying in the air. The pressure of the air blowing out windows passed and disturbed the water below it. Off in the distance stood Georgia her water up to her ankles as her weighed down hull struggled to make its usual top speed.

“Gotcha you bastard!” Georgia shouts her 18 inch cannons flashing again.

Within microseconds Leviathan had 6 holes punched into his chest. The Endbringer and Georgia had met, and Leviathan was scared much like its sister was before.

19