Character Profile – Adeline Young
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Adeline Young

Height: 5’3”

Weight: 116 lbs.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Age: 54

Notes: Adeline Young has been in the Church of the Gemini since she was a young girl. Showing her devotion to the tenets of the Church as well as skill in both politics and finance, she moved her way up quickly. Following a stint at the Prime Church in Crassca in the heart of Ceodris where she served as Chief Finance Minister Adeline was sent back to Azadora where she finished rising in rank until, at the age of 42, she became Matriarch of the Church. The youngest in history.

The Church’s influence in Azadora has grown exponentially since Adeline’s ascension. Managing to thread an almost impossible needle she has guided the church between the deadly shoals of the Imperial and Order demands, embedding the church in both paths but managing to keep from being swallowed by either’s demands. She knows one day she’ll have to choose, but in the meantime she has focused on increasing the Church’s vast reach and nearly limitless wealth for she knows both will be invaluable during the oncoming conflict.

1