c114
368 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Magisa was meeting the another Magisa - Magi.

 Sharf the Sheep was working with Rost.

 Sharf is relatively low in fighting strength among the zodiac signs and is counted from the bottom.

 Specifically, it is the third from the bottom.

 The lowest is the "deutsche" and the next lowest is the "rat.

 It is no exaggeration to say that Shin has no fighting ability, and Rat is not that strong in simple combat.

 However, the two are unchangeable in other aspects besides their fighting ability.

 In other words, with no exceptions, Scharf is the weakest.

 However, Scharf is not weak by any means.

 The others are abnormally strong.

 Take, for example, Tigger, who is also here at the Tower of Babel.

 Tigger's brains are not so good, but his strength alone puts him in the top three of the Chinese zodiac.

 Another top three is Hund, the dog.

 Even with Barrett's support, it was only because of Hundt's ability that she was able to go toe-to-toe with Thor.

 Eva, the boar, is a little less skilled in combat than Hundt and Tigger, but she is still one of the top performers.

 In the first place, Eva is able to do almost everything without hesitation.

 She is much better than Tigger and Hundt, who can only fight.

 Barrett, the newest member of the zodiac, is a sniper, and depending on the field, could reach the top ranks of the zodiac.

 By the way, the strongest of the zodiac is the dragon.

 Dragons are extraordinarily strong.

 The zodiac is full of monsters, which makes Shaaf look a little weak among the zodiac.

 However, when there are many enemies, the magic of the shahu is useful.

 Shaaf's magic is hypnosis.

 As the name suggests, it is a magic to put the opponent to sleep.

 It may not sound like much, but it is a very powerful magic because it can put even an excited opponent to sleep during battle.

 However, it would not work on an opponent of a higher rank than Scharf.

 To begin with, the essence of Sharf's magic is not to put someone to sleep.

 Her magic is a " vanishing" magic.

 For example, when she was retrieving things from Freya, she used "erasing" magic to get them out of the house.

 It is not only objects that can be erased.

 Memories can also be erased.

 Using this power, Sharf has erased the memories of hostile groups many times.

 And by using the magic of erasure, she can also take away consciousness.

 It was the perfect magic to incapacitate an opponent.

 Scharf put to sleep one after another the monsters that were rampaging in the Tower of Babel.

 And Rost was taking care of the demons and chimeras that even Scharf could not put to sleep.

There are so many of them.

 At Rost's comment, Scharf nodded with a sigh.

"Haa. No matter how much we fight, we will never get anywhere at this rate."

 The number of experimental subjects created by Icarus was considerable, and in addition, there were a large number of demons.

 The monsters keep coming in like a never-ending nightmare.

"But don't worry. Master Ark is here for us."

 Scharf muttered strongly.

◇ ◇ ◇

 The original Scharf, like the other zodiac members , met a tragic end.

 It may be rather the other characters who suffered tragically.

 In the original story, the sisters, a sheep and a horse, have their bodies tortured repeatedly by Icarus.

 As a result, they die.

 Then tragedy strikes when the protagonist Surt visits the Tower of Babel.

 As a result of years of experimentation by Icarus, the two are now more like animals than human beings.

 The problem is after death.

 In the original story, there is a scene in which Icarus treats the protagonist Surt and his friends to a meal.

 He serves them food to thank them for the fatigue of their journey so far.

 However, the dish served there was a problem.

"I have been able to obtain some rare lamb and horse meat,"

 With these words, Icarus roasted the bodies of Shahf and Pfeuat and served them to the heroes as a meat dish.

 The main characters eat their flesh, saying it is delicious and tasty.

 Afterwards, the main characters throw up when they are told that they were once human.

 This is no longer a depressing development, but a disgusting development.

 Even though they are chimeras, they are made of human flesh.

 The anime was so depicted in such a grotesque manner that it had to be stopped from being broadcast.

 This is the original story of the Scharf and Pfeiffer sisters.

 Of course, such things do not happen in this reality.

 Because Ark has already changed their destiny drastically.

 Both Scharf and Pfeuat are on the side of defeating the chimeras.

 Thus, once again, Ark had unknowingly changed the original story and saved Sharf and Pfeuat.

4