c118
324 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rapunzel's intuition was correct.

 Ark Noyadama had learned divine class magic and obtained the right to reach the top of the Tower of Babel.

 Yes, learning divine magic is a condition for reaching the top of the Tower of Babel.

 Just how close to a god is he?

 That was the condition to climb the tower.

 Rapunzel was able to reach the top because she was able to unravel the Tower of Babel and use the divine magic Gungnir.

 But aside from that, let's not digress.

 Ark finally reached the 100th floor, which Rapunzel had been waiting for so long.

"I am creating the future."

 These were the words of ARC to Rapunzel.

 It was exactly as he said it.

 Rapunzel knew this because she had been watching Ark for years.

 Rapunzel knew that many people had been saved by the Ark.

 Ark was a true symbol of hope.

 It was the hope of her daughters and the hope of Rapunzel herself.

 The Ark had saved so many people's futures.

--I must not give Master Arc despair.

 By activating Gungnir, despair might befall Ark.

 That is what she wanted to avoid.

 But she also understood that Ark had come to the 100th floor in order to activate Gungnir.

"Please forgive me for making the future Master Ark use that spear."

 Rapunzel had no right to activate Gungnir.

 The administrator can only help activate Gungnir.

 She did not want to give despair to a person with hope like Ark.

 However,

"Don't let them lick your boots. What if I can't at least use Odin's power?

I am Arc Noyadama, remember?"

 Ark said.

 At that moment, Rapunzel realized.

--I'm sure that Ark himself wouldn't have much hope in something as small as Gungnir.

 In the first place, Arc itself is hope.

 It is Ark that somehow manages to do things without having to hope in Gungnir.

 Rapunzel thought.

 If Ark could do that, he might be able to use Gungnir without much sacrifice.

 No, Ark would be able to do that.

 That is what Rapunzel thought.

 However, as much as Ark was the world's hope, there was one big problem.

--Ark could not be confined to the Tower of Babel.

 The only way for Rapunzel to get out of the Tower of Babel was to transfer the administrator's rights to someone else.

 However, the person to whom the authority is transferred will not be able to leave the Tower of Babel.

 It was not possible to hand over the administrator's authority to Ark and keep him here.

 Without Arc, the world would be devoured by the dark forces.

 Rapunzel thought that it was better to put her hope in Ark than to free herself.

 She could not keep Ark here, even more so when she thought of her daughters.

 Thus, Rapunzel entrusted Ark with her daughters and her hope, and decided to stay here for decades or even centuries to come.

 Incidentally, Arc was looking out of the window, carefree.

 Rapunzel misunderstood Ark in many ways.

 Rapunzel is a poor woman who entrusted her precious daughter and the hope of the world to the clumsy Ark.

3