87-88
410 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

87. Prescription

After Lian Mengxun got the elixirs from Ye Shi, she wanted to give them to the alchemist to analyze the ingredients.

Before Lian Mengxun could act, several alchemists from the Alchemy School couldn't wait to find Lian Mengxun.

"Miss Lian, I heard that you have found the beast spirit pill?" An elder of the Alchemy School asked eagerly.

"It shouldn't be a beast spirit pill, but it does have the effect of a beast spirit pill." Lian Mengxun said with a smile.

During this time, blood dragon became closer to her, and Lian Mengxun felt that as long as she continued to work hard, she would be able to conquer it. Having a blood dragon grow up with her would help her in the future.

"Miss Lian, can you give me a few pills?" Lu Han, the director of the Alchemy School, asked eagerly.

Lian Mengxun nodded and said, "Of course I can."

Lu Han had already heard about Lian Mengxun's elixir.

After investigating all the way, several elders of the Alchemy School were surprised to discover that the person who refined this medicinal pill was actually a freshman. Moreover, it was not a freshman from the Alchemy School, but a freshman from the Talisman School.

They, after in-depth investigation, found that this student was too careless, and actually filled the Alchemy School as the Talisman School, and became a student of the Talisman School.

Jing Chiyan's apprentice Ye Shi once had a fight with those from the Alchemy School because of Mu Chen's matter

The elders of the Alchemy School were not stupid. Lu Han soon found that Lan Da did something with Mu Chen's information.

However, Mu Chen had become a member of the Talisman School. Punishing Lan Da would not do anything different. For the reputation of the Alchemy School, the Alchemy School put this matter to a closure.

Mu Chen was already a member of the academy, and soon, the academy would give students a chance to transfer to another school. If Mu Chen's talent for alchemy was indeed high enough, then he should apply for transfer to the Alchemy School. In that case, the Alchemy School would not lose anything.

Among the art schools, the Alchemy School had the highest status, and the status of the alchemist at the same level was also much more higher than that of a talisman maker. Lu Han was convinced that as long as Mu Chen was a smart person, he would choose the Alchemy School in the end.

Lu Han actually had grievances against Lan Da because of the beast spirit pill. If Mu Chen was from the Alchemy School, it would be much easier for them to talk to Mu Chen.

However, Mu Chen was now a member of the Talisman School. If they find Mu Chen, they would definitely be laughed at by the old guys in Talisman School.

Mu Chen knew nothing about the elders of the Alchemy School talking to Lian Mengxun about the beast spirit pill.

It took Mu Chen less than an hour to successfully pass the first- and second-level talisman master assessments, which shocked many people in the talisman master association.

Mu Chen walked out surrounded by a few people. Ye Shi couldn't help feeling proud when he looked at Mu Chen.

"How do you feel?" Ye Shi asked.

Mu Chen smiled and said, "It's very simple."

Ye Shi curled his lips and said, "The test is very simple, and hooking up with a little girl is also very simple for you." When Mu Chen walked out, the eyes of several girls were fixated on Mu Chen.

............

Alchemy School.

"The medicinal pills are all decomposed. What's the result on your side?" Lu Han asked with a sullen face.

Yan Wu frowned and said, "It's strange. There is only one shortage of herb in his medicinal pill, the Nisang Grass. But we all know that Nisang Grass will not affect the balance of the remaining spirit grass. But such a medicinal pill should have no effect!"

"Mu Chen must have done something with the medicinal pill. I discovered many special ingredients during the decomposition process. I think those things should be the key." Lan Da said with a frown.

"I also found out that those ingredients are very complicated, and I can't tell what they are." Tai Shuming shook his head and said.

Lu Han frowned, sighed helplessly, and said, "Miss Lian is already urging us."

They and Lian Mengxun thought that as long as they decomposed the medicinal herbs, they would be able to obtain the medicinal formula. As a result, now that the medicinal medicinal herbs were decomposed, Lian Mengxun had almost used up the medicinal medicinal pills, but they had no clue of the formula.

"Sir, why don't we ask for two more pills from Miss Lian?" Yan Wu thought for a while.

"Are you sure you can get the pill formula after analyzing two more pills?" Lu Han said helplessly.

If Lian Mengxun knew that three fourth-level alchemists and one fifth-level alchemist could not decompose the formula of a second-level pill, they would be humiliated.

Tai Shuming frowned and said, "Sir, why don't we find Senior Jing Chiyan and buy the pill from him?"

Lu Han sighed lightly and said, "Well, this is the only way now. I hope that old guy won't laugh at us."

 

............

"Ye Shi, your master Shifu is looking for you." As soon as Ye Shi and Mu Chen returned to school, a female student hurriedly ran towards Ye Shi.

Ye Shi subconsciously looked back at Mu Chen, and Mu Chen smiled faintly at Ye Shi, and said, "Since your master Shifu is looking for you, you should go quickly. Don't make your master wait."

"Okay." Ye Shi nodded and left with the female student.

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi's back, a warm smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"You're back?" Jing Chiyan asked with an unpleasant expression as he looked at Ye Shi.

Ye Shi nodded subconsciously and said, "Yes!"

"I heard that you have spent more than five million elementary stones?" Jing Chiyan stared at Ye Shi angrily.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes!"

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes. His apprentice splashed money like water. When he was young, he was also said that he splashed money. But compared to his apprentice, he was nothing. Ye Shi was just a martial art master! If he upgraded to a Martial Art Spirit, he might spend a lot more.

"I heard that you bought things worthy more than 4 million elementary stones in Alchemy School and sent them to City of Mo." Jing Chiyan said jealously.

Jing Chiyan thought: Mu Chen is not useless, at least this guy is filial enough. His stupid apprentice should learn from Mu Chen on this point!

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes! Mu Chen said that Uncle Mu's strength is a little low, and he is worried that he will be bullied."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes and said, "He should worry about whether he will be bullied first."

Ye Shi sighed and said, "Mu Chen's strength is also low, so he is always bullied. I heard that several teachers in the Talisman School dislike Mu Chen."

Jing Chiyan: "..." Therefore, the reason why his apprentice was not filial was because he felt that he would not be bullied. Thinking of this, Jing Chiyan's anger suddenly eased.

"Don't worry. Your Mu Chen is so cunning. No one can bully him." Jing Chiyan said.

"That's true." Ye Shi nodded and said again, "Master, is there something wrong? Why are you looking for me in such a hurry?"

"Just now, Alchemy School came over and wanted to buy the beast spirit pill formula from you for three million." Jing Chiyan said with his hands on his back.

"Alchemy School? Three million? They wish!" Ye Shi said dissatisfied.

Jing Chiyan: "..." Although his apprentice was weak, he talked like a big figure!

"I negotiated the price for you and raised the price to five million." Jing Chiyan said.

"Master, how could you make them take advantage of you? Those bastards in the Alchemy School refused to take Mu Chen in. You should raise the price to six million." Ye Shi thought for a while, then gave six fingers and said.

Jing Chiyan: "..."

"You know they will know what kind of spirit herbs you use when they get the pills and study them. At that time, your pill prescriptions will be worthless. In fact, five million is a good deal." Jing Chiyan said earnestly.

Ye Shi said in disapproval, "They wouldn't know. If they do, they would have known it long ago. They must have studied a few medicinal pills that Senior Sister Lian gave them. They couldn't research it on their own, and they dared not tell Senior Sister Lian. So they turned to me."

Jing Chiyan frowned and said, "How do you know that they can't succeed?"

"Mu Chen said it." Ye Shi said.

Jing Chiyan narrowed his eyes and said, "How does he know this?"

"He guessed it." Ye Shi said.

Jing Chiyan said to himself: It is possible that the Alchemy School asked Lian Mengxun to ask for medicinal pills. He originally thought that those guys were afraid of trouble, so they would buy the formula directly. Now come to think of it, those old guys were proud of their levels. If they knew the formula, they would not have come to talk to Ye Shi. After all, Ye Shi once had conflicts with people from the Alchemy School.

If the Alchemy School couldn't figure out the pill formula by themselves, they came to Ye Shi to buy it. Five million was not enough. Damn. Those bastards were playing him like a fool!

It was his fault that he valued those old guys' abilities too much. It never occurred to him that the head of the Alchemy School, a fifth-level alchemist, could not decompose a second-level pill.

Ye Shi looked at Jing Chiyan and asked, "Master, have you agreed on buying up the prescription at five million?"

Jing Chiyan gritted his teeth. At that time, he didn't suppose the possibility that the Alchemy School came to buy it because they couldn't research the prescription. Those guys came prepared!

"Yeah!" Jing Chiyan smiled awkwardly and said embarrassingly.

Ye Shi nodded thoughtfully, and said, "Okay, I'll go tell Mu Chen. Five million is a lot."

 

............

When Ye Shi found Mu Chen, Mu Chen was making a cake.

"Did you do it for me?" Ye Shi approached Mu Chen and said excitedly.

Mu Chen glanced at Ye Shi and said, "It's for you, but it's not for you to eat. You can bring it back later and give it to your master Shifu. I heard that Senior Jing likes sweet food."

Ye Shi frowned, bit his lip, and said, "I also like sweet food."

Mu Chen rolled his eyes helplessly, and said, "The ingredients used in this cake are all grade 5 ingredients. It's too much for you. You can't eat it."

Ye Shi nodded dejectedly and said, "I see!" He was confused why Mu Chen had spent so much money on such expensive ingredients.

"Are you looking for me? Is there something wrong?" Mu Chen asked.

Ye Shi said dejectedly: "Master sold the pill formula for 5 million elementary stones. He was deceived. It should have been more expensive."

Mu Chen squinted his eyes and said, "Five million is quite enough. I am not that greedy. Five million is fine with me."

If Ye Shi wasn't Jing Chiyan's apprentice, the Alchemy School would not agree on the deal.

After all, he was only a junior student. If the academy put pressure on him to share the formula, there was nothing he could do. So he was fine with five million elementary stones in the account.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Okay."

"This is the formula for seasoning, this is the recipe for broth. As for the formula of the medicinal pill, you don't need to give it to them. I believe those people in the Alchemy School already know it." Mu Chen said lightly.

"I see. I'll take it to Master Shifu in a while." Ye Shi carefully put away the two prescriptions and said.

 

 

88. Mu Family Has a Visitor

Ye Shi gave the two prescriptions to Jing Chiyan, and took the cake out of the space ring.

"This is also for me?" Jing Chiyan raised his eyebrows while looking at the cake.

Jing Chiyan once saw Ye Shi eating cake by chance. At that time, he made an excuse to make Ye Shi leave so that Jing Chiyan could have a chance to eat the rest of the cake, and then he lied to Ye Shi that the cake was gotten rid of by others. Although Ye Shi was frustrated, there was nothing he could do.

After Jing Chiyan ate the cake, he couldn't forget about the taste of that cake.

Ye Shi lowered his head, hesitated for a while, and said, "This is what Mu Chen made for me, but I can share half of it with you."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes and said, "The spiritual energy of this thing is so strong, and it uses five-level ingredients. Your body can't bear it at all. If Mu Chen really made this thing for you, then he will most likely wanted to cause you harm."

Ye Shi said, "I'm joking. It's for you, Master."

Jing Chiyan nodded with satisfaction, thinking in his heart: Mu Chen knows whom he should please.

Jing Chiyan calmly put the cake into the space ring, opened the pill formula and looked at it.

"What is this? Apprentice, did you take the wrong thing?" Jing Chiyan said with a frown.

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "No, there is nothing special about the medicinal pills made by Mu Chen, but after he made the medicinal pills, he soaked them in these two kinds of soups. Master, the original medicinal pill didn't taste good at all. But after soaking with these two things, it was fragrant and delicious. It makes you feel comfortable all over."

Jing Chiyan looked at Ye Shi and said, "You sound like you have eaten it before..."

Ye Shi's eyes flickered from side to side, and he lowered his head embarrassingly.

Jing Chiyan said anxiously, "You did not really eat it, did you?"

Ye Shi put his hands behind his back in embarrassment and said, "I only ate one or two, but I didn't eat a lot."

Jing Chiyan: "..." My silly apprentice. They are beast spirit pills, for monsters.

 

............

 

Mu family in City of Mo.

Once the news that Mu Chen, Ye Shi, and Mu Hong all became students of the Saint Star Academy, in particular, Ye Shi was accepted as a disciple by a martial king, the Mu family received a lot of visitors.

Mu Chen's influence in the Mu family had also increased several times at once. Many visitors came to visit Mu Yuanfeng. Mu Yuanfeng had received many gifts recently, and he had always had a bright smile on his face.

Mu Yuanfeng stayed in the study, flipping through the alchemy notebook that Mu Chen asked Qian Dongting to bring back. He was sure that his son was definitely a genius. Although he couldn't refine third-level medicinal pills, he knew the characteristics of many third-level medicinal herbs.

"Second Master, Second Master, you have a visitor." A young servant rushed in and said to Mu Yuanfeng.

Mu Yuanfeng frowned and said, "I have visitors everyday. There is nothing special about it."

"They came from the Imperial Alchemy Guild. They were entrusted by Young Master Chen." The servant said.

Mu Yuanfeng immediately stood up and said excitedly, "Those people are entrusted by Chen?"

The servant nodded and said, "Yes."

Mu Yuanfeng immediately stood up and hurried out. No one knew that although Mu Yuanfeng seemed to have a wonderful life these days, but he was actually very uneasy. Mu Chen was an alchemist and had never learned anything about talisman, but he was accepted by Talisman School.

Perhaps, someone in the Alchemy School disliked Mu Chen and was plotting against his son. When Mu Yuanfeng thought of this possibility, he felt that all his internal organs were burned.

Mu Yuanfeng walked out of the door, and when he saw the visitors, his face became even more solemn. There were five people in total, and the two leader were martial spirits, and the other three, like him, were all nine-star martial artist master. There must be something important they came for.

"You have come from afar. You must be tired. Please take a seat." Mu Yuanfeng hurriedly said respectfully.

"You are such a nice man. I can see why master Mu Chen get his talent from." The leading martial art spirit complimented.

Mu Yuanfeng smiled and said, "I am flattered."

Of course, Mu Yuanfeng wouldn't take his words seriously. But the man was speaking highly of his son, Mu Yuanfeng relaxed a lot.

"Your son asked our Alchemy Guild to bring these things to you. Second Master Mu, you have a great son." The leader couldn't help but said.

Mu Chen was only a martial art master. The leader had seen many fathers who spend a lot of money for their sons. However, as for a son who has just entered the martial art master and spent a lot of money for his father, Mu Chen was the only one.

Mu Yuanfeng smiled, and said, "I will be happy enough that he can send a letter to me. He doesn't need to send so many things."

They looked at each other, "Second Master Mu, your son is a caring man. I believe you will like the things he brought back."

Mu Yuanfeng glanced at them suspiciously, opened the box and was shocked.

A Spirit-breaking Elixir! It was actually a Spirit-breaking Elixir.

Mu Yuanfeng once refined this kind of medicine pill and couldn't get it wrong because of the smell.

"This..." Mu Yuanfeng's face flushed with excitement. In the past, he was forced to sell the Spirit-breaking Elixir. It had always been something that bothered Mu Yuanfeng. Mu Yuanfeng never thought that Mu Chen would actually... ...

"He spent too much money." Mu Yuanfeng said.

Although he said so, Mu Yuanfeng's heart was warm, and he was also a little worried.

Now Mu Chen was non-native in the imperial capital and he needed money. This Spirit-breaking Elixir was of much better quality than the one he refined at the beginning. It must cost a lot of elementary stones. Where did Mu Chen get so many elementary stones?

"How is he doing in the imperial city?" Mu Yuanfeng asked.

"Second Master Mu, don't worry. He is extremely smart, and he can live very well anywhere." The leader said.

Mu Yuanfeng nodded, breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "In this case, I'm relieved."

 

............

The news of Mu Yuanfeng once again getting the Spirit-breaking Elixir spread it out again.

This time, although everyone knew that Mu Yuanfeng had a Spirit-breaking Elixir, they didn't dare to get it. They just envied Mu Yuanfeng having such a filial son.

Mu Yuanhang was so jealous but there was nothing he could do.

Those from the Alchemy School stayed to protect Mu Yuanfeng and did not leave until Mu Yuanfeng was promoted to martial spirit.

After Mu Yuanfeng was promoted to martial spirit, his mind suddenly opened up a lot.

"Congratulations, second brother." As Mu Yuanfeng had stabilized his cultivation and walked out of the training room, Mu Yuanhang smiled reluctantly.

Mu Yuanfeng looked at Mu Yuanhang and said lightly, "Thank you eldest brother."

He had been fighting with Mu Yuanhang for half his life, but Mu Yuanfeng suddenly felt that it was unnecessary to do so. He was still young and should have a brighter future. He shouldn't focus himself on the Mu family and wasting his time.

All along, he had been silently working hard for the family, but Mu Ke had always favored Mu Yuanhang, and had always adopted a policy of "equal treatment" to them in terms of cultivation resources.

He refined so many medicinal pills for the family, but the treatment he received was the same as that of Mu Yuanhang.

For the sake of his son, Mu Yuanfeng had been forbearing, but Mu Yuanhang was trying to ruin his son. If Chen'er had finally come around, then...

"Feng'er, congratulations! You are also a martial arts spirit." Mu Ke walked out and looked at Mu Yuanfeng with some satisfaction.

Mu Yuanfeng smiled lightly and said, "Thank you dad. I want to go to the imperial city and see Chen'er."

Mu Yuanfeng looked at Mu Ke's reaction, and sneered in his mind. If Mu Yuanhang was promoted to Martial Art Spirit, Mu Ke would have been ecstatic. It was because Mu Yuanhang's mother was Mu Ke's true love. No matter what he did, he was not as important as Mu Yuanhang to Mu Ke.

"You're going to see Chen'er in the imperial capital? Why?" Mu Ke couldn't help saying.

Mu Yuanfeng smiled and said, "I am a martial spirit now. I believe that even in the imperial capital, I can live safely. Chen'er is alone in the imperial capital. I am worried about him."

Mu Yuanhang frowned. If Mu Yuanfeng left, what about the Mo family's medicine pill business in the Mu family, "Second brother, isn't Chen'er being taken care of by Ye Shi? Ye Shi is now a disciple of a martial king. You don't need to worry that he won't be able to take care of him."

"Although Ye Shi is a disciple of a martial king, he is still a child, so I'd better go and see for myself." Mu Yuanfeng said with disapproval.

Mu Yuanfeng squinted his eyes. He had done so much for the family, but the family did not treat him equally. But Chen'er was different. Mu Chen entered the Saint Star Academy, and he was still thinking about his father. He even spent several million elementary stones to buy a Spirit-breaking Elixir.

Although he was told that Mu Chen was doing well, Mu Yuanfeng was really worried.

Since Mu Yuanfeng looked determined, he sighed lightly and said, "If you want to go have a look, just go and have a look and come back early."

Mu Yuanfeng nodded and said, "I see, father."

............

 

Saint Star Academy.

"Mu Chen, what are you looking at?" Ye Shi asked, looking at the warm smile on Mu Chen's face.

Mu Chen handed the letter to Ye Shi, and said, "It's a letter from my father. He has been promoted to martial spirit."

"Really?" Ye Shi smiled.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes!" The stronger Mu Yuanfeng's strength, the more assured Mu Chen was.

"Congratulations! You have promoted to the second-level martial art master." Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Thank you."

Generally speaking, only three-star martial masters could refine third-level medicinal herbs. However, Mu Chen had the strange fire, so he already had the ability to refine third-level medicinal herbs. Therefore, Ye Shi spent a lot of money on buy formulas of three-star pills.

The third-level pill prescriptions were different from the second-level pill prescriptions. Each three-star pill formula was worth millions. The elementary stones on the Ye Shi's card ran out only after they bought three pill prescriptions.

"Father will be here soon. He can have a look at the pill formulas I bought recently." Mu Chen said.

"Sure. Sure." Ye Shi hurriedly said.
 

6