98-99
430 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

98. Plotting (1)

As soon as Mu Chen entered the Talisman Association, he felt that he was being stared at by a group of hungry wolves.

Jing Chiyan tried to stop them several times, and then barely made a way for Mu Chen to get out of the Talisman Association.

"It's really not easy to get this third-level talisman card." Mu Chen looked at the badge in his hand and couldn't help saying.

Ye Shi nodded in agreement and said, "Yes!"

The people in the Talisman Association all looked at Mu Chen with greedy eyes. Even Ye Shi felt horrified.

If it wasn't for the fact that Mu Chen would be more famous than Lan Ruofeng after he had obtained the third-level talisman certification, Ye Shi would have dragged Mu Chen away long ago.

"Or, today, we won't go to the Inscription Academy." Ye Shi hesitated.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Alright." No matter what, he had to wait for those people to calm down a bit before going. Going to the Inscription Academy now might alert others.

"Go to the Inscription Academy? Why are you going to the Inscription Academy?" Jing Chiyan asked.

"Go for the inscription master certification!" Ye Shi said.

Jing Chiyan looked at Mu Chen, full of surprise, "Do you know skills of inscriptions?"

"A little bit." Mu Chenman said humbly.

"When did you become interested in inscriptions?" Jing Chiyan couldn't help raising his eyebrows and asked.

Lu Han and Song Cheng had a big fight over Mu Chen. But the two of them seemed to have reached an agreement, and no one would interfere with Mu Chen's decision.

Jing Chiyan originally thought that no matter how reluctant Mu Chen was, he could only choose one between the Alchemy School and the Talisman School. Now it seemed that this guy had other plans!

"Actually, I've always been interested." Mu Chen smiled and said.

"You study so many things. Don't you feel distracted?" Jing Chiyan looked at Mu Chen and said.

Ye Shi said first,"No, the third-level alchemy technique and the third-level talisman technique are as simple as eating and drinking water for Mu Chen, and they are not challenging at all, so Mu Chen needs to learn more to enrich himself. ."

Jing Chiyan glared at Ye Shi angrily and said, "...I didn't ask you."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes secretly in his heart, thinking: My apprentice thinks Mu Chen is good at everything. How dare he say that? Some second-level alchemists and second-level talismans spent decades to get that level!

"This is what Mu Chen said." Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen smiled reluctantly, and said, "I'm just joking, but I think the inscriptions are very interesting. In many places, they are similar to talisman, so I'm very interested."

Jing Chiyan: "..."

 

............

 

As soon as Mu Chen and Ye Shi left the Talisman Association, two men appeared at the entrance of the Talisman Association.

"It looks like he has already left." Chen Da said regretfully.

Mu Yuanfeng said helplessly, "It seems that we have to go to the academy to find them."

Chen Da frowned and said, "Saint Star Academy only allows one visit for families. And we have missed the only chance in this month."

Mu Yuanfeng frowned, "It doesn't matter. We've already arrived in the imperial capital. Wait patiently, and we can always find an opportunity to meet."

Chen Da nodded, "That's true." Chen Da smiled and complimented Mu Yuanfeng, "Mu Chen is such a genius. All the forces want to win him over.  He's really amazing!"

Mu Yuanfeng smiled and said, "Stone is a truly genius. He has an eighth-level aptitude. People with such aptitude can become a Martial King without any accident. My son is just clever."

Mu Yuanfeng lived both a good and bad life. A bunch of high-ranking people were vying to please him, hoping that he could help win over Mu Chen. Mu Yuanfeng didn't dare to make random decisions for his son, so he could only hide from those people.

Being chased by a group of people who wanted to please him was not an experience that ordinary people wanted to have.

 

............

"Jiyue Auction House." Mu Chen stopped in front of an auction house.

"What a surprise to see this auction house in the imperial capital!" Ye Shi muttered.

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes and said, "Jiyue Auction Houses are all over the country, and the Imperial Capital also has them. Do you have anything to auction?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Well, I don't have much money recently. I have a few extra third-level fire talismans in my possession, and I want to exchange them for some pocket money."

Jing Chiyan raised his eyebrows and said, "Third-level flame talisman should be worth a lot of money."

Ye Shi hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "How much is it worth?!"

Jing Chiyan thought for a while, and said, "How much elementary stone can it be worth? Let's put it this way! If you use so many elementary stones to buy chicken, you won't be able to finish it all in a lifetime..."

Ye Shi blinked and said in amazement, "Really? That's really a lot of elementary stones. I can eat ten chickens a day, no, twenty."

Jing Chiyan: "..." Twenty chickens a day! Why did he accept such an idiot as his apprentice?

As soon as Mu Chen entered the auction, he received the highest standard of reception.

Mu Chen entrusted ten third-level fire talismans to the auction house for auction.

 

...

 

99. Plotting (2)

 

When Mu Chen came out of the auction house, it was already a little late, so the three of them went back to the academy.

"Apprentice, why are you staring at the elementary stone card?" Jing Chiyan looked at the soulless Ye Shi.

Ye Shi glanced at Jing Chiyan and said solemnly, "Mu Chen told the auctioneer that 20% of the auction transaction will go to his card and 80% to mine. I want to know how many elementary stones there will be."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes, his apprentice is a money fan, really...

"The auction hasn't even started yet. No matter how long you stare at your elementary stone card, it's useless." Jing Chiyan said angrily.

Ye Shi lowered his hand in frustration and suddenly said, "Master, do you know how Zhuang Yu is doing?"

Jing Chiyan frowned and said, "He has been released."

Ye Shi's expression changed suddenly, "Is he released? Why? Shouldn't he stay inside for three months?"

"Zhuang Yu passed out in the quarry, and Shi Ziyu took him out." Jing Chiyan said.

Ye Shi frowned and said in dissatisfaction, "What's the big deal of passing out? He is hard to kill. It's strange! Why did not that alcoholic do something?"

"Your uncle is all watching you, and he didn't pay attention to the situation on Zhuang Yu's side. As a result, Shi Ziyu took him directly. Since Zhuang Yu was already taken away, your uncle did not make it a big deal but let him go." Jing Chiyan said with some dissatisfaction.

"Zhuang Yu is really lucky!" Ye Shi said dissatisfied.

Jing Chiyan nodded in agreement.

"That alcoholic is really a fool." Ye Shi said angrily.

"Tell me about it." Jing Chiyan said with full approval.

............

 

"Mu Chen, are you a third-level talisman master now?" Yan He looked at Mu Chen's talisman badge and said in a big surprise.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes!"

"You are really amazing. I don't even know when I will be able to become a second-level talisman master." Lu Yi said helplessly.

"Very soon, as long as you spend less time on hooking up with little girls, you will soon become a second-level talisman." Mu Chen smiled lightly.

Lu Yi smiled awkwardly. Mu Chen's talisman skills were superb, and he gave them a lot of advice. With Mu Chen's help, Yan He had become a second-level talisman master.

"Mu Chen, will you stay in the Talisman School?" Jiang Cheng asked.

Mu Chen raised his head, looked at Jiang Cheng, narrowed his eyes, and said, "Are you asking on your own behalf or other's?"

Jiang Cheng smiled awkwardly and said, "Someone else... Actually, I want to know too."

Mu Chen smiled and did not answer.

"Mu Chen, don't blame Jiang Cheng, he..." Yan He said awkwardly.

"I understand." Mu Chen interrupted Yan He. The Dean of Talisman School had already got into this matter. Jiang Cheng was only a freshman who would not go against the will of the senior management of the academy.

Yan He looked at Mu Chen and couldn't help frowning. Some time ago, Fan Li was looking for trouble with Mu Chen, always assigning some messy tasks to Mu Chen in an attempt to drive Mu Chen out of the school.

Many of the other tutors in the Talisman School were aware of Fan Li and Mu Chen's history, but those people didn't intervene. Mu Chen's impression of the Talisman School must have been extremely bad.

"Mu Chen, in fact, the Talisman School is not bad. The dean has already taken in charge of the school, and Fan Li has been transferred to other position." Lu Yi said.

Mu Chen shrugged, and said indifferently, "Okay, can we drop this?" Fan Li was transferred away. Such a bastard who had done so many things was just transferred away. He had not vent his anger yet.

"Mu Chen, in fact, the Alchemy School is not easy to get along with. The reason why you are assigned to the Talisman School in the entrance test is because of Lan Da . He is a senior leadership in the Alchemy School. You might have a tough time there." Yan He said.

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Okay, say no more. I have my own decision."

 

............

"Are you all right?" Lan Ruofeng looked at Zhuang Yu's pale face and said with concern.

Zhuang Yu smiled and said, "It's okay. Sorry that I've made you worry."

"It's fine." Lan Ruofeng looked at Zhuang Yu gently and said.

Zhuang Yu looked at Lan Ruofeng and said puzzledly, "Ruofeng, you don't look very good. Is there something wrong?"

Lan Ruofeng shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

Ever since Mu Chen made the Fire Talisman, things went wrong one by one.

First, Lan Da was demoted. In fact, the senior management of the Alchemy School already knew that Lan Da had played tricks on Mu Chen's test. However, before Mu Chen became famous, the  Alchemy School had been holding it back. As Mu Chen became more and more famous, the  head of the Alchemy School had a bigger problem with Lan Da.

Then, Fan Li was expelled from the Talisman School. Lan Ruofeng and Fan Li had always been in contact. The reason why Fan Li picked on Mu Chen was because of Lan Ruofeng.

Lan Da thought that Mu Chen would stay behind the schedule because he was punished in the quarry.

It turned out that Mu Chen and Ye Shi were both five-star martial art masters. In this month, his cultivation had not improved much, and way behind Ye Shi. Worse than that, even Mu Chen was higher than him, despite Mu Chen's sixth-level qualification. Lan Ruofeng, who had always been admired by everyone, found it hard to accept.

Today, he heard that Mu Chen had been certified as a third-level alchemist and a third-level talisman in one day, and Lan Ruofeng couldn't be more annoyed.

He was a genius of the Alchemy School. When others mention him, they always liked to compare him with Mu Chen. The result of the comparison was that he was not as good as Mu Chen in any way. He was only regarded as an ordinary genius in the traditional sense. However, Mu Chen was considered a peerless person. He could always come up with some strange things that the old monsters in the academy were interested.

Because he was too jealous of Mu Chen, Lan Ruofeng even secretly studied talisman, but unfortunately, he did not have the talent in talisman. He got nothing from talisman. Instead, he wasted so much time on it.

5