101-102
460 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

101. Before transfer of school (1)

Murong Yan folded his arms and stood upstairs, looking down at Zhuang Yu and Ye Shi arguing. "The relationship between Zhuang Yu and Ye Shi doesn't seem to be very good!" Murong Yan said as he looked at Ye Shi, who was hissing at the upset Zhuang Yu.

"It's worse than that. These two people are archenemies. " One of Murong Yan's fellowmen shook his head and said.

Murong Yan squinted his eyes and said, "Speaking of which, Ye Shi's fiancé, Mu Chen, he's been a bit ostentatious recently." However, a freshman had actually caused the head of both the Alchemy and Talisman School to fight against each other. Not everyone had the honor.

"Seventh Prince, his Majesty hopes that you and Mu Chen can get along."

Murong Yan nodded and said unwillingly, "Okay, I understand."

Mu Chen's excellence, not only stimulated Lan Ruofeng alone, but also Murong Yan, who was being paled by Mu Chen everywhere.

"Mu Chen is a bit talented, but he is only a sixth-level aptitude. Strength means everything. Now he can rely on some strange things to attract people's favor, and in the future, he will slowly disappear from the crowd. Father is overestimating him." Murong Yan said with some disapproval.

"You are right. But, no matter what, it won't hurt to befriend him now."

"That's right. He is worthwhile just because he was able to refine the Fire Talisman." Murong Yan narrowed his eyes and said.

"..."

Ye Shi didn't want to see Zhuang Yu's face, so he packed a meal and left.

Zhuang Yu looked at Ye Shi's back, and couldn't help feeling sad.

"Yu, what's wrong with you?" Lan Ruofeng asked.

Zhuang Yu said a little dejectedly, "Why does he dislike me? I didn't offend him."

Looking at Zhuang Yu's sad face, Lan Ruofeng couldn't help but feel heartbroken, "Yu, don't be like this. Ye Shi is just jealous of you, that's why he doesn't like you."

Zhuang Yu frowned and looked at the direction Ye Shi left with full of grief. He secretly said: Why is Ye Shi so jealous, and why Mu Chen just can't let go of such a hateful person?

"Okay, Zhuang Yu, don't think about him anymore." Lan Ruofeng said.

Zhuang Yu nodded, suddenly thought of something, looked at Lan Ruofeng, and said, "Ruofeng, Mu Chen may be transferred to the Alchemy School, and in the future, you may be classmates."

Lan Ruofeng frowned. It was hard to say whether or not Mu Chen would be transferred to another school.

Many girls in the Alchemy School seem to be sure that Mu Chen would be transferred to the Alchemy School. They were secretly preparing a welcome ceremony for Mu Chen.

The senior management of the Alchemy School also seemed to be looking forward to Mu Chen's turn over. It was said that the vice-principal wanted to accept Mu Chen as a disciple.

If Mu Chen really transferred to the Alchemy School, and there would be a lot of chances that they would run into each other, which was not a good thing.

 

............

 

"Mu Chen, you have a lot of letters!" Ye Shi held a large box of letters and threw them to Mu Chen.

Looking at the pile of letters in the box, Mu Chen couldn't help feeling a little helpless.

"It's quite a lot!" Mu Chen said helplessly.

"I have a lot too, but you have more." Ye Shi said while sitting beside Mu Chen.

Most of the letters for him were hoping to get in touch with Mu Chen through him, and there were also letters that wanted to take him to their sides because of his status as Jing Chiyan's apprentice. Of course, there were always letters that were unique.

For example, someone actually wrote a letter asking him to set up a date with Mu Chen. He would only be sick to do so. However, the writer said that he would pay five million elementary stones for this favor. If not that Ye Shi had improved a lot recently, he would feel so sad for losing so many elementary stones.

"What are you thinking?" Mu Chen asked while looking at Ye Shi's strange face.

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "Nothing? What did your letter say?!"

Mu Chen put away the letter and said, "It's nothing."

"A love letter?" Ye Shi looked at the pink envelope and said jealously.

Mu Chen threw the letter into the trash can, "Some nonsense."

Ye Shi went through Mu Chen's letters and took out one from the pile of letters. The letter was sent by Mu Yuanfeng.

"This is a letter from Uncle Mu." Ye Shi said with wide eyes.

"It's really a letter from my father! You have sharp eyes, otherwise, this letter might be thrown away too." Mu Chen said excitedly.

"See what Uncle Mu said." Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen opened the letter and looked at it, a faint smile appeared on his lips. "My father said that he has already arrived in the imperial capital, and your Uncle Chen is also here. He asked us to meet them at the Xiangyue Restaurant on the next day off."

Ye Shi said in surprise, "Uncle Chen is in the imperial capital too?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes!"

"That's great." Ye Shi said excitedly. "Don't you have to go to class today?"

Mu Chen shrugged and said, "I've asked for leave. The level of the teachers in Class Yellow is just so so. It is not helping for me. It's better for me to buy books and explore by myself." Fan Li used to pick on him. Now they had a new teacher who cared about him too much, which made him feel uncomfortable.

If they wanted to value him, they should have done it long time ago. It was too late to make the remedy.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Okay."

 

............

 

102. Before transfer of school (2)

Talisman School.

"President, Mu Chen didn't come to class." Huang An looked at Song Cheng and said helplessly.

The dean asked him to try his best to keep Mu Chen, but Mu Chen took sick leave and refused to see anyone. If Mu Chen didn't show up, there was nothing he could do.

Song Cheng gritted his teeth uneasy, "This damn Fan Li."

"President, are we really doing nothing? If we let Mu Chen leave, our loss will be huge." Huang An said unwillingly.

Song Cheng said helplessly, "Lu Han is watching on us. If he catches us, it would..."

"However, it seems that Mu Chen has made up his mind to transfer to the Alchemy School." Huang An said helplessly.

Song Cheng gritted his teeth. After Mu Chen came out of the quarry, he was indifferent to the Talisman School. Lu Han had been watching them like jokes, waiting for Mu Chen to transfer to the Alchemy School.

Song Cheng was sick of Lu Han. Song Cheng sighed and said to himself: If only he had finished the close-up training earlier, it would be great. Mu Chen was really wronged when he was locked in the quarry. He was just trying to save Ye Shi, but was punished by the dean as deliberately causing trouble. If he had stood out for Mu Chen, Mu Chen's impression of the Talisman School would have been much better.

The incompetent tutors in the Talisman School were not very good at making talismans, but they were great at making troubles. They did not even have the ability to keep such a talent.

Fan Li, that bastard, actually put Mu Chen in the Class Yellow. The only third-level talisman maker among the freshmen was in the Class Yellow. This was a joke.

"Actually, Mu Chen wouldn't necessarily go to the Alchemy School." Song Cheng said lightly.

"President, how did you know?" Huang An asked in confusion.

Song Cheng rubbed his nose and said, "I went to see Jing Chiyan, and Jing Chiyan said that Mu Chen had a big problem with the Alchemy School and would not easily transfer to the Alchemy School."

"Senior Jing is not someone who gossips. He should have some reason when he says so." Huang An said happily.

Song Cheng nodded and said, "Yes, I think so too."

 

............

Alchemy School.

 

"President, Senior Jing really said so? Mu Chen doesn't have a good impression of Talisman School, and he won't stay in Talisman School." Tai Shuming asked.

Lu Han nodded and said, "That's right."

"Jing Chiyan is not very easy to get along, but when he speaks, he is very trustworthy. I don't think he would lie to us." Yan Wu said with some joy.

"That's great. If he transfers to the Alchemy School, I would like to accept him as a disciple." Tai Shuming said a little excitedly.

Yan Wu rolled his eyes and said, "You accept him as a disciple? What can you teach him?"

Tai Shuming said disapprovingly, "I'm a fourth-level alchemist. For the time being, his level is not as good as mine." However, with Mu Chen's progress, he might be able to surpass him soon.

Yan Wu rolled his eyes and said, "The success rate of your fourth-level medicinal pill is less than 10%, and you are not much better than Mu Chen." He had been interested in Mu Chen for a long time. How could he let Tai Shuming win.

Tai Shuming frowned and said, "Are you fighting with me?"

Lu Han rolled his eyes and said, "Okay, the two of you stop. He hasn't decide to enter the Alchemy School yet, and the two of you are fighting against each other." If  Mu Chen entered the Alchemy School, he was the perfect one to be Mu Chen's master Shifu.

"President, Senior Jing has said that. The possibility of Mu Chen staying in the Alchemy School should not be high." Yan Wu said.

Lu Han exhaled and said, "I always feel that there is something between Jing Chiyan's lines."

............

 

Inscription Academy.

 

"Sister, do you think Mu Chen will choose to transfer to the Alchemy School?" Xia Qingli asked.

"I don't know! What are you caring so much? Anyway, no matter which institute he chooses, he won't choose our Inscription Academy." Xia Qingyan frowned and said disappointed.

Compared with alchemy, talisman, inscription art was less popular. Ordinary students would give priority to learning alchemy or making talismans.

In the past few years, the Inscription Academy had been declining day by day. Although Xia Qingyan did not show it, she was anxious.

Xia Qingyan had a big problem with the two academies because the Alchemy School and the Talisman School had taken all the outstanding students.

Xia Qingli squinted her eyes and said thoughtfully, "Sister, whether or not Mu Chen will choose the Inscription Academy is not certain."

Xia Qingyan turned her head at Xia Qingli and said, "Not necessarily? Sister, do you have any inside information?"

Xia Qingli shrugged and said, "It's just a guess. The news from the family shop said that Mu Chen and Ye Shi bought a lot of books about inscriptions in our shop. Although they put on some disguise, the shopkeeper recognized them."

Xia Qingyan squinted her eyes and said, "No way. How many brains he has to practice both alchemy and talisman skills, and he is still interested in inscriptions."

Xia Qingli smiled and said, "Who knows."

"Don't tell anyone else about this." Xia Qingyan said solemnly.

Xia Qingli nodded and said, "I know." The two old guys from the Alchemy School and the Talisman School were fighting against each other for Mu Chen. If these two guys knew that Mu Chen was thinking of the Inscription Academy... they might cooperate to avoid that from happening.

Xia Qingyan narrowed her eyes and thought: Even if Mu Chen didn't have any talent for inscriptions, she had to recruit this guy. It was a proud thing to take a student who was both a third-level alchemist and talisman maker. In the worst case of scenario, they could upset the Alchemy School and Talisman School.

In recent years, the funds for their Inscription Academy had become less and less because those two schools had taken majority of students away. 

5