111-112
443 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

111. Blockers (1)

Ye Shi and Mu Chen took the receipt and went to Mingyue Trading Company to take out the contents of the safe.

Mingyue Firm's safe was very famous. It provided customers with a special box to keep things.

To get the box, customers needed to show a receipt of the safe. To open the box, one needed a password. This password was set by the customer himself. If the password was wrong, the special tricks in the safe would spray a special liquid and destroy the things in the box.

"Mingyue Trading Company is really incredible!" Ye Shi couldn't help saying as soon as he came out of the trading company.

The box was stored in Mingyue Commercial Bank eighteen years ago. The storage period was ten years. When they went to collect it, it had already expired for eight years. Mingyue Commercial Bank surcharged the restore fee for eight years.

"Calm down. It's only 160,000 stones." Mu Chen smiled and said.

Ye Shi curled his lips and said, "That's 160,000 elementary stones! If there are some junk inside, then we paid for nothing."

"It shouldn't be like this." If it was full of junk, Qu Kun wouldn't have taken so much trouble to keep them.

Ye Shi covered the space ring and said to Mu Chen, "I am curious of what's inside."

Mu Chen shrugged and said, "You'll know when you open it."

Ye Shi said, "I hope there are some good things in it, and then, I will become rich overnight."

Mu Chen smiled and said, "It's not so easy to get rich overnight."

"That's true." Ye Shi said a little dejectedly.

As soon as the two came out of Mingyue Trading Company, Lan Ruofeng got the news.

Since Mu Chen revealed Green Hell flame, Lan Ruofeng felt more and more strange, so he couldn't help sending someone to watch on Mu Chen and Ye Shi.

As soon as Mu Chen came out of Mingyue Trading Company, he felt like he was being watched. Mu Chen didn't dare to stay anywhere else, but directly went back to the school with Ye Shi.
Because he was worried about extra problems, Mu Chen took the main road. But even so, when they approached the academy, they were attacked.

When the two men in black appeared, Ye Shi subconsciously responded, "They are sent by Ye Xun."

Mu Chen frowned in disapproval. How could they be sent by Ye Xun? Ye Xun did not have the power to hire two nine-star martial art masters!

Just as Ye Shi was about to make a move, Mu Chen had already thrown more than a dozen arrays.

The two men in black were clearly right in front of them, but they were trapped in the middle of more than a dozen formations, attacking randomly.

"What is that?" Looking at the strange scene in front of him, Ye Shi asked with some confusion.

"Third-level trapping formation, third-level wandering formation, third-level ecstasy formation, third-level illusion formation..." Mu Chen said lightly.

Ye Shi couldn't help blinking his eyes and said, "There are so many. They seem to be trapped."

Mu Chen didn't reply, and again threw dozens of talismans towards the two of them. In an instant,  flames flew, and a wave of explosion sound was heard.

"What is this?" Ye Shi asked in confusion.

"Third-level fire talisman, third-level bursting talisman, third-level expansion talisman..." The so-called expansion talisman meant that it can double the power of the talisman.

The screams were mixed with the explosions one after another, and they sounded terrifying.  An evil smile appeared on Ye Shi's face.

"Ah!" The flames spread in Ye Shi's direction. Mu Chen took Ye Shi's hand and stepped back.

Ye Shi could only feel the redness in front of his eyes, and the hot flames seemed to devour everything.

Mu Chen threw a dozen more talismans in the center of the flame, and the flame that was ten meters high suddenly rose to more than twenty meters high, and the surrounding temperature suddenly rose several degrees.

Ye Shi's eyes were wide open, watching this scene in amazement.

"I can't hear human voice." Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen nodded and said indifferently, "It seems so." They were both burnt to ashes, so there was no human voice.

Ye Shi tried his best to look at the center of the flame, "Are they both dead?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "They should all be dead."

"This time, Ye Xun will feel distressed about losing two nine-star martial masters!" Ye Shi narrowed his eyes and smiled evilly.

Mu Chen turned his head, glanced at Ye Shi, and said, "You really think they were sent by Ye Xun?"

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen puzzled and said, "They were not?"

Mu Chen shook his head and said, "I don't think so. Ye Xun is not that powerful to hire such level persons."

Ye Shi frowned thoughtfully, "That's right!" Just thinking about what Uncle Chen said, Ye Xun had sent people to stalk him, and subconsciously thought that these people were sent by Ye Xun.

"If it's not Ye Xun, who else could it be?" Ye Shi asked in confusion.

Mu Chen shook his head and said, "This, I don't know either. Maybe it's Lan Ruofeng."

Ye Shi suddenly widened his eyes and said, "That's right. He is weird. I offended Zhuang Yu before. He might be trying to avenge Zhuang Yu."

Mu Chen smiled and said, "We have no evidence. So you shouldn't do anything." Maybe Lan Ruofeng knew something, because there was no guarantee that no one else knew about Ye Shi's grandfather.

"I see. That damn bastard." Ye Shi said angrily.

"Okay, calm down. Let's go back to the academy first." Mu Chen comforted Ye Shi.

Ye Shi nodded, then suddenly looked towards Mu Chen and asked, "Mu Chen, where did you get those arrays from?"

"I made it myself." Mu Chen said lightly.

Ye Shi was amazed and said, "You made an array plate? How could you make an array plate?"

"When I was free, I just studied the formation method." Mu Chen said lightly.

Ye Shi said, "You also studied the formation technique."

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Yeah! Actually, many things are alike in many places."

Ye Shi nodded thoughtfully, and suddenly asked, "Between formation and inscriptions, why did you choose to enter the Inscription Academy!"

Mu Chen frowned. The inscription was extensive and profound, and the formation method was infinitely useful, but the president of the Formation School was an easy-going man, and Mu Chen was worried that he would not be able to withstand the pressure of Lu Han and Song Cheng, so he did not choose the Formation School.

"I chose one randomly. Let's go. Let's go back to the School early in case of emergency." Mu Chen said lightly.

Ye Shi nodded and quickly caught up with Mu Chen's footsteps.
............

 

112. Blockers (2)

Looking at the information he had, Lan Ruofeng couldn't help but be gloomy.

They failed. The two nine-star martial masters failed to deal with an eight-star martial art master and a five-star martial art master. From the beginning to the end, Ye Shi didn't have a chance to make a move. Those two people were killed by Mu Chen.

"Ruofeng, what's wrong with you?" Zhuang Yu came over and asked.

Lan Ruofeng looked at Zhuang Yu and smiled, and said, "It's nothing."

Lan Ruofeng looked at Zhuang Yu, and felt uneasy. Zhuang Yu had eighth-level qualification. As time went on, the gap between them would get bigger and bigger. If he didn't do something, Zhuang Yu might be stolen by others.

He didn't know what was in the safe that Ye Shi took out from the Mingyue Trading Company.

The things that Qu Kun left to Ye Shi must not be of ordinary quality.

These things fell into the hands of Ye Shi and Mu Chen, and the two must have benefited a lot.

Lan Ruofeng clenched his fists unwillingly. If he continued like this, he was afraid that he would be left behind by the two of them.

............

 

"You're back?" Jing Chiyan looked at Ye Shi and said.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes!"

"You were attacked on the way?" Jing Chiyan continued to ask.

Ye Shi looked at Jing Chiyan in surprise, "Master, how did you know?"

Jing Chiyan said with a gloomy face, "The incident happened not far from the academy. It's not hard to know! How dare they attack my apprentice!"

Ye Shi pouted and said, "They are already dead."

"Mu Chen killed them so cleanly that he burned those two people to ashes. Now, there are no clues. He should at least keep one alive." Jing Chiyan said critically.

Ye Shi said with disapproval, "Those two were nine-star martial masters! Mu Chen is amazing since he can handle them."

"What is so great about him? He knows how to make money. With so many arrays and talisman, he can kill anyone. His soul power isn't that weak. After using so many arrays and talismans, his soul power should had been exhausted." Jing Chiyan nodded with some admiration.

Ye Shi said, "Mu Chen is surely very powerful!"

Jing Chiyan looked at Ye Shi's proud face, and waved helplessly, "Okay, off you go."

Ye Shi nodded and replied, "Okay!"

 

............

 

"Ye Shi." Lan Ruofeng stood on the stairs and called out lightly.

Ye Shi looked at Lan Ruofeng, couldn't help frowning, and said with full alertness, "What do you want to do?"

"Ye Shi, you don't have to be so nervous. I'm here to apologize. I'm so sorry about Ye Rong last time. Sorry that Zhuang Yu picked on you before he got the full picture of the story." Lan Ruofeng was full of guilt.

Ye Shi looked at Lan Ruofeng and said nonchalantly, "You'd better really come to apologize."

"What do you think I'm here for?" Lan Ruofeng asked with a smile.

Ye Shi shrugged and said, "I thought you were here to rob me."

The smile on Lan Ruofeng's face froze, and he said, "Stone, you are really joking."

"Don't call me Stone. We're not that familiar with each other. Only Mu Chen can call me Stone." Ye Shi said angrily. He did not like when Lan Ruofeng said "stone".

Lan Ruofeng's face froze suddenly, "You are so kind to Mu Chen."

Ye Shi said impatiently, "Is there anything else you want to talk? If no, just get out of the way."

Lan Ruofeng hurried forward two steps, grabbed Ye Shi's arm, and said, "Ye Shi, in fact, I have been thinking about you..."

Ye Shi got goosebumps all over his body all at once.

"That's your business. It has nothing to do with me." Ye Shi gave Lan Ruofeng a disgusted look.

Lan Ruofeng felt so sad and angry being rejected by Ye Shi. He lowered his dignity to talk to Ye Shi but Ye Shi rejected him.

"Ye Shi, do you think Mu Chen is sincere to you?" Lan Ruofeng looked at Ye Shi coldly.

"Of course he is sincere." Ye Shi said.

"You were deceived by him. He just wanted to take advantage of you. When you lose your value, he will kick you away." Lan Ruofeng said viciously.

"Shut up." Ye Shi said angrily.

When Lan Ruofeng saw Ye Shi's angry face, he felt relieved, "Did you think of something?"

"What can I think of? Mu Chen is different from you." Ye Shi said angrily.

"You are into this relationship too deep to accept my advice. One day, you will regret it." Lan Ruofeng said gloomily.

"Shut up." Ye Shi raised his voice. 

3