118-119
467 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

118. Depressed Jing Chiyan (1)

Quarry.

"Brother Jing, what brings you here?!" Xiong Wei shook his feet and looked at Jing Chiyan. There was a big hole in that Xiong Wei's shoes and most of his toes were exposed outside.

Jing Chiyan looked at Xiong Wei's sloppy appearance, rolled his eyes, and said, "I'm here to tell you something."

Xiong Wei took a sip of wine and said, "What's the matter?"

"Do you know that your apprentice Mu Chen has an eighth-level qualification?" Jing Chiyan asked.

"I already knew that." Xiong Wei said proudly.

Jing Chiyan squinted his eyes and asked, "You already knew it? How did you know?"

Xiong Wei shrugged and said, "This is very obvious! Like teacher, like apprentice. I am stronger than you and Shi Ziyu. My apprentice is surely better than your apprentice and Shi Ziyu's. Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu both have Grade 8 qualification, and my apprentice must be no worse than them!"

Jing Chiyan said angrily: "Although they are all eighth-level qualifications, my apprentice's eighth-level qualifications are much more dazzling than your apprentice's."

Xiong Wei pouted and said with disapproval, "So what? My apprentice is a nine-star martial art master, and your apprentice is only a five-star."

"Mu Chen is just lucky to be ahead of Ye Shi. Ye Shi will be able to surpass Mu Chen sooner or later." Jing Chiyan said angrily.

"What's the use of surpassing? Your apprentice is my apprentice's fiancee, and he is destined to be on the bottom of my apprentice." Xiong Wei looked at Jing Chiyan and smiled like a cunning man.

Jing Chiyan put on a long face. He was so silly to visit Xiong Wei.

"Wait a minute. Don't rush to leave. It's rare to come here." Xiong Wei stopped Jing Chiyan and said.

Jing Chiyan turned around, looked at Xiong Wei impatiently, and said, "What else do you have to say?!"

Xiong Wei smiled, shook the jug in his hand, and said, "I am out of wine. When you see my apprentice, remember to ask him to bring me some wine."

Jing Chiyan said angrily, "You are his master Shifu, but you actually asked him to bring you wine."

Xiong Wei nodded and said, "Yes! I'm his master Shifu. It is an honour that he could bring me wine."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes secretly, thinking: Shame on you.

Xiong Wei looked at Jing Chiyan's expression, pouted, and said, "Are you calling me shameless in your mind?"

"Brother Xiong, you are overthinking. How can I think of you that way?" Jing Chiyan said solemnly.

"Hmph, I know that you are just calling me shameless in your mind. You don't need to explain. I am shameless, and you are not much better. You are robbing your apprentice's food every day." Xiong Wei squinted at Jing Chiyan and said.

Jing Chiyan frowned and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? Only you can do this kind of thing."

"I'm talking nonsense? Your apprentice told me so." Xiong Wei said lightly.

Jing Chiyan blushed, "I'm leaving."

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute." Xiong Wei said again, and stopped Jing Chiyan.

Jing Chiyan glanced at Xiong Wei impatiently and said, "What's the matter?!"

"Since I accepted such an excellent apprentice, you have never given my apprentice a greeting gift! Brother Jing, that is not an appropriate social protocol." Xiong Wei looked at Jing Chiyan with disappointment.

Jing Chiyan said angrily, "It sounds like you have given my apprentice a gift when I accepted my apprentice!"

"How can it be the same case?" Xiong Wei said in disapproval.

"Then why is it different?" Jing Chiyan said irritably.

"My apprentice is the one on the top, and your apprentice is on the bottom. How can it be the same?" Xiong Wei looked at Jing Chiyan with a smile on his face and said.

Jing Chiyan's face suddenly turned red. Damn it! Xiong Wei, this bastard, bastard.

He would ask Ye Shi to break up with Mu Chen immediately. His apprentice was a versatile not a woman, so he could be the top one. His apprentice was such an excellent person, and there was absolutely no need to focus only on Mu Chen.

Xiong Wei looked at Jing Chiyan's angry back and said, "Jing Chiyan is so stingy. I'm afraid it's impossible to expect him to give my apprentice a greeting gift. It seems that I have to visit Lu

Han and Song Cheng. Since I have accepted such an excellent disciple, these people don't congratulate me at all. They are rude."

Jing Chiyan left unhappily. Hearing that Xiong Wei was going to visit Lu Han and Song Cheng, he immediately felt so sorry for the two of them.

 

............

"Yu." Lan Ruofeng quickly chased after Zhuang Yu, and said aggrievedly: "Yu, what happened to you recently? Why did you deliberately avoid me?"

Lan Ruofeng looked at Zhuang Yu upset. Between Zhuang Yu and Ye Shi, he really liked Zhuang Yu.

Zhuang Yu was a breath-taking beauty, considerate, and had a gentle temper. Not only that, Zhuang Yu could also help him to cultivate, find treasures, and always share them with him. Lan Ruofeng felt that Zhuang Yu was the best in this world.

If he lost Zhuang Yu, his life would fall into darkness.

"Don't you like Ye Shi? Then why don't you go after Ye Shi?" Zhuang Yu looked at Lan Ruofeng with some anger.

Lan Ruofeng grabbed Zhuang Yu's hand and said, "Yu, what are you talking about? I only like you."

"Really? I heard that you are pestering on Ye Shi." Zhuang Yu said dissatisfied.

"How could I like Ye Shi? You think too much. He looks so ugly, and doesn't look like a versatile at all." Lan Ruofeng said with disgust.

If Ye Shi was a man, he was handsome. But unfortunately, he is a versatile, which was why he was not so good-looking.

Lan Ruofeng didn't understand where his strange feeling about Ye Shi came from, but he knew that if Ye Shi really fell in love with him, he would be able to help him a lot, but unfortunately, he fell in love with someone else.

 

 

119. Depressed Jing Chiyan (2)

 

Every time when Mu Chen's strength improved by leaps, Lan Ruofeng had a feeling that his treasure was being snatched away. This feeling made him extremely uncomfortable, and he always wanted to take back the things that belonged to him.

When Zhuang Yu heard Lan Ruofeng say that Ye Shi was ugly, a sense of happiness suddenly surged in his heart.

Mu Chen had already been snatched by Ye Shi. If Lan Ruofeng was snatched by Ye Shi again, then Zhuang Yu simply didn't know what to do.

"You told Mu Chen that you like Ye Shi." Zhuang Yu said dissatisfied.

Lan Ruofeng frowned in surprise and said, "Who told you so?"

Zhuang Yu said, "You don't need to know that. Just tell me if it is true."

Lan Ruofeng smiled nonchalantly and said, "Why would I say that? You must have misunderstood something?"

Zhuang Yu nodded, looked at Lan Ruofeng expectantly, and said, "You don't like Ye Shi at all, do you?"

Lan Ruofeng smiled gently and said, "Of course not."

Zhuang Yu smiled smugly, looked at a place in the bamboo forest, and said arrogantly, "You can come out."

Ye Shi took off the hidden talisman on his body and walked out of the bamboo forest.

When Lan Ruofeng saw Ye Shi, he was stunned for a moment. Ye Shi was actually here.

"You heard it. Ruofeng doesn't like you at all." Zhuang Yu said arrogantly.

Ye Shi smiled and said, "That's great! You two are a good match."

"I know that you are feeling very uncomfortable right now, but Ruofeng really only likes me." Zhuang Yu looked at Ye Shi with pity on his face.

"Uncomfortable? Why do I have to feel uncomfortable? I am lucky enough that I have Mu Chen. If others like me, I only feel bothered." Ye Shi said calmly.

Looking at Ye Shi's calm expression, Zhuang Yu felt disappointed for some reason, "You don't have to hold on your sadness. I understand how you feel." Zhuang Yu said.

A coldness flashed in Ye Shi's eyes, "Hold on? What am I holding on to? He's just a poor martial art master with seventh-level qualification, and my fiancé is Mu Chen that had an eighth-level qualification, and he is very rich."

"In that case, why do you tell me that Lan Ruofeng likes you?" Zhuang Yu asked.

"I'm just afraid that you won't be able to control your man, so I want to help you." Ye Shi said coldly.

Lan Ruofeng obviously did not like Ye Shi, but Lan Ruofeng always pretended to like Ye Shi. Therefore, Ye Shi had no choice, so he deliberately provoked Zhuang Yu to make Lan Ruofeng tell the truth.

Ye Shi said to himself: After this incident, Lan Ruofeng won't have the face to appear in front of me.

 

 

............

"Stone, your Mu Chen has an eighth-level qualification." Xin Ruge looked at Ye Shi who walked in.

She once was curious why a person with a sixth-level qualification have such a fast cultivation speed. Now it proved that Mu Chen really had a qualification higher than a sixth-level.

"I already knew." Ye Shi said proudly.

"You already knew. How did you know?" Xin Ruge asked.

"I guessed." Ye Shi said.

"How?" Xin Ruge became more and more puzzled.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Mu Chen is more powerful than Lan Ruofeng! Lan Ruofeng has a seventh-level qualification. How could Mu Chen be worse than him? So Mu Chen is an eighth-level qualification!"

Xin Ruge laughed dryly and said, "So that's how it is!"

Ye Shi nodded and said, "That's it. Mu Chen is so powerful."

"He is so powerful." Jing Chiyan walked in angrily and said.

Seeing Jing Chiyan, Ye Shi obediently called out, "Master Shifu."

Jing Chiyan looked at Ye Shi and said angrily, "Apprentice, can you work harder?!"

Ye Shi gritted his teeth and said, "I am always working hard!"

"Nonsense! Mu Chen is a bastard who doesn't do his job properly all day long. He is already a nine-star martial art master. You are only a five-star martial art master. Do you see yourself working hard." Jing Chiyan said.

Ye Shi muttered, "I'll be a six-star martial art master soon."

During this period of time, he fused the Fire Talisman every day, and each time he did, his element power would increase. Although the effect of the Fire Talisman was gradually weakening, it was still effective. After merging more than a dozen Fire Talismans, he would should be able to promote.

"Is a six-star martial art master that great? That bastard Mu Chen is a nine-star martial art master." Jing Chiyan said viciously.

Ye Shi pursed his lips and said dissatisfiedly, "Master Shifu, why do you call Mu Chen a bastard?!"

Jing Chiyan took a deep breath. Why did he accept such an apprentice who was defending others? The point was that Mu Chen was an asshole? The point was that Ye Shi was not working hard!

"He was originally a bastard." Jing Chiyan said angrily. Mu Chen's master Shifu was a bastard, so was Mu Chen.

Ye Shi looked at Jing Chiyan with resentment.

Jing Chiyan glared at Ye Shi angrily, and said, "What are you looking at? Go to practice. Mu Chen is already a nine-star martial art master. If you are too far behind him, he might dump you and find someone stronger ."

Ye Shi's eyes fluctuated for a while, and suddenly said, "Master, you are right. I should work hard to cultivate and avoid being dumped by Mu Chen."

Jing Chiyan was shaking with anger at Ye Shi's reaction.

Xin Ruge raised his eyebrows and watched Ye Shi's reaction with interest.

 

4