145-146-147
439 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

145. A friendly visitor (1)

The rest day was soon over. Mu Chen and Ye Shi returned to the academy at sunset, and Ye Rong also returned to the academy.

Not long after Ye Rong returned to the academy, people from the casino found Ye Xun.

Wang Li didn't know that Ye Xun owed a huge sum of money to the casino until the people from the casino beat Ye Xun hard and took the three million elementary stones that Ye Xun had just obtained.

Seeing that the only three million elementary stones was taken away, Wang Li cried angrily.

Ye Xun never thought that the people from the Imperial Capital Casino would be so shameless. He obviously only owed more than one million elementary stones. As a result, plus the interests, he actually had to pay more than two million elementary stones. Those thugs directly robbed his elementary stone card. It didn't make sense at all.

"Stop crying. Are you done crying?" Ye Xun looked at Wang Li and said impatiently.

Wang Li looked at Ye Xun with some grievance, "How can you go to the casino?" The casino in the imperial capital! That's a place that might kill people!

Ye Xun frowned and said dissatisfiedly, "I didn't ask you a lot and you are in charge of my affairs."

Wang Li gritted her teeth, and a trace of resentment flashed in her eyes. At this time, Ye Xun could only show his power over her.

Seeing the beautiful life in her dreams come to nothing, Wang Li suddenly felt heart-wrenching.

 

Saint Star Academy.

Ye Rong looked at the Primordial Stone Card in her hand and felt aggrieved.

Ye Rong originally thought that she would get at least 10 to 20 million elementary stones if Ye Shi's biological father's book was sold to Ye Shi. How could she know that Mu Chen was so ruthless, and he cut the price to 3 million, and his father was so ruthless and only gave her 50,000.

Fifty thousand elementary stones was nothing in the academy!

Before leaving the academy, she also went to several stores in the academy to browse some luxury goods. At that time, the clerk looked at her like she was a clown. Ye Rong wanted to slap these people in the face with so many elementary stones. But in the end, everything was ruined.

Mu Chen was so petty. He was so rich, yet so stingy, and so cruel. Wasn't there a rumor that Mu Chen never buys and sells things without lowering or raising the price? Why did Mu Chen become like that when he met them...

Lou Ruoyi looked at Ye Rong's face and said puzzledly, "Ye Rong, what's wrong with you? Are you in a bad mood?"

Ye Rong smiled helplessly, "I'm fine." The greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. Ye Rong thought everything too good before, but as a result, she was so down.

Lou Ruoyi didn't continue to focus on Ye Rong and said to others, "Do you know? People from the Mingyue Academy of the Falan Empire are coming."

"Mingyue Academy? What are they doing here?" Bai Le asked curiously.

"I heard that they are here to communicate, but who knows what they are coming for. I'm afraid that the visitors are not friendly." Lou Ruoyi said.

The relationship between the Xuanfeng Empire and the Falan Empire was not too friendly. The overall strength of the Falan Empire is slightly higher than that of the Xuanfeng Empire.

This group of people may come here to show off their power.

 

............

 

"Apprentice, you're back!" Jing Chiyan strode into Ye Shi's other courtyard.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes!"

Looking at the table full of dishes, Jing Chiyan was stunned for a moment, "There are so many meals in Tianxiang Restaurant in the imperial capital."

Ye Shi nodded and looked at Jing Chiyan suspiciously, "Master Shifu, how did you know these dishes are made by Tianxiang Restaurant?"

"Nonsense. Do you think that I am that inexperienced?" Jing Chiyan said.

The spirit chef of Tianxiang Restaurant in Xuanfeng Empire was well-known in the whole country. The spirit chef in Tianxiang Restaurant could not only cook delicious dishes, but also perfectly retain the energy in the dishes, so that people could improve their strength while enjoying the delicious food. What could be more enjoyable than eating food and improving strength?

Tianxiang Restaurant's food and drinks were very high-end, and its price was also very high-end. Although Jing Chiyan was a king-level expert, it was difficult to afford such a huge consumption.

"Did Mu Chen buy this?" Jing Chiyan sat beside Ye Shi and ate.

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "No! I bought it."

Jing Chiyan gave Ye Shi a surprised look, and said in surprise, "You bought it?"

As far as he knows, although his apprentice liked food, he usually bought cheap things. How could he suddenly have a high-end taste? It was not easy!

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Why did you suddenly buy something so expensive?" Jing Chiyan said while eating faster.

Ye Shi shrugged and said, "Recently, there are too many elementary stones to spend, and Mu Chen told me not to treat myself badly, eat the best, and wear the best, so I told Tianxiang Restaurant to cook a table of food on a daily basis." He had 60 million on the account now. Even if he spent a huge amount of money on the food, it wouldn't be a problem.

Jing Chiyan: "..." Recently, there were too many elementary stones to spend! He did not mind spending some for him!

Ye Shi frowned, looked at Jing Chiyan, and said, "Master, you ate a lot."

Jing Chiyan's expression changed, and he said solemnly, "I'm afraid you won't be able to finish it. It is shameful to waste food."

Ye Shi said in disapproval, "No, I can eat as much as I can."

"How do you like the taste of this meal?" Jing Chiyan changed the subject.

"Just so so, it's not even half as good as Mu Chen's cooking, and it's so expensive." Ye Shi frowned in a critical manner, "However, Mu Chen is very busy, I can't ask him to always cook for me."

Although the taste was not very good, the element power was well preserved. Ye Shi would be able to break through to become a nine-star martial art master.

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes. In the eyes of his disciples, Mu Chen was the best.

"Mu Chen is good, but isn't he too weak? If you are looking for a man, you should find a tough one, like me." Jing Chiyan raised his head high and said.

 

 

 

146. A friendly visitor (2)

 

Ye Shi pouted. Although he didn't agree with it, he didn't refute anything. He just knew what kind of person Mu Chen was.

"Master, I heard that someone is coming from the Lanlan Empire." Ye Shi raised his head boredly and said.

Speaking of the Falan Empire, Jing Chiyan's face suddenly became a little uncomfortable, "It's not Lanlan Empire, it's the Falan Empire."

Ye Shi shrugged and said indifferently, "It sounds the same to me."

It's not. How are Lanlan Empire and the Falan Empire the same?

"What are they doing here?" Ye Shi asked curiously.

"Those beasts come here for robbery case." Jing Chiyan said with a gloomy face.

Ye Shi looked at Jing Chiyan and said, "Robbery?"

Jing Chiyan nodded and said, "Yes!"

"There is a secluded secret realm in the Xuanfeng Empire. The secret realm is opened every 20 years. There are many good things in the secret realm. The Falan Empire comes at this time maybe because they come here for the secret realm." Jing Chiyan frowned.

Ye Shi narrowed his eyes and said, "I see!"

Jing Chiyan sighed and said, "Originally, the secret realm will be opened next year, but it seems to be a little early to open today. The secret realm only accepts cultivators under the age of 20."

If it opens next year, Ye Shi should be a Martial Spirit by then, but he still would be too young by then, although his strength is the best among his peers!

Ye Shi's eyes flashed with eagerness to try, "I heard that there are many treasures in the secret realm!"

Jing Chiyan looked at Ye Shi's expression and said helplessly, "It's too dangerous."

Luoyou Secret Realm is a good place. There are many opportunities in it, but it is also very dangerous. In previous years, less than 50% of the people who can survive from Luoyou Secret Realm. This year, as people from the Falan Empire intervened, the secret realm would be even more dangerous.

 

 

............

"You're here?" Xia Qingyan looked at Mu Chen and said.

Mu Chen nodded and said with some doubts, "President, do you have any important things to say to me?"

"People from the Mingyue Academy of the Falan Empire are coming." Xia Qingyan said solemnly.

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes and said, "Mingyue Academy?"

"Mingyue Academy has trained a genius in recent years. He is only fifteen years old. He is already in the realm of two-star martial art spirit. At the same time, he is also a four-star inscription master." Xia Qingyan looked at Mu Chen and said.

Mu Chen raised his eyebrows and said, "Four-star inscription master?"

Xia Qingyan nodded and said: "There are always people outside there better than you. You should take it seriously."

Mu Chen was already exceptionally outstanding, but that student from the Mingyue Academy was not much better than Mu Chen.

Mu Chen's face became solemn, "Mingyue Academy, what is the name of this four-star inscription master?!"

"His name is Lu Yao." Xia Qingyan said.

Mu Chen's heart suddenly froze. He couldn't help clenching his fists, his face remained the same, "So his name is Lu Yao!"

Xia Qingyan frowned. At that moment, she seemed to feel that Mu Chen was determined to kill someone.

"Luyou Secret Realm's carrying capacity is limited, and only a hundred people at most can enter. People from Mingyue Academy are not coming for good intention!" Xia Qingyan said worriedly.

Mu Chen asked curiously, "What would happen if the 101st person entered?"

"He will die." A mysterious force in the secret realm would directly shred the 101st into pieces.

Mu Chen: "..."

 

 

............

Hua Shu stood in front of Lan Ruofeng and Murong Yan with an extremely solemn expression.

"Master Shifu, are the people of the Mingyue Empire so powerful?" Murong Yan asked.

Hua Shu nodded and said, "Yes, the overall strength of Mingyue Academy is higher than ours. There are two martial spirits under the age of 20."

Lan Ruofeng frowned. Martial Spirits under the age of 20 were definitely genius.

"One of these people is only fifteen years old. I heard that he is also a four-star inscription master." Hua Shu said solemnly.

Murong Yan was stunned for a moment, and said, "Mu Chen is going to have an opponent!"

"Yeah!" Hua Shu squinted his eyes. It wasn't that he spoke highly of others and destroyed his own people's prestige, but that the gap between the three-star inscription master and the four-star inscription master was very different.

Many three-star inscription masters had spent their entire lives trying to enter the fourth level but all failed. Mu Chen was very talented, but he seemed to be focused on too many majors.

This guy seems to be very interested in many things.

"What are they going to do!" Murong Yan asked.

"What else can they do? Get the entry!" A total of one hundred people were allowed to enter the secret realm. The people of Mingyue Academy had always been domineering for places to enter the Realm.

"They are way across the line. The secret realm is within our country." Murong Yan couldn't help saying.

Hua Shu frowned and said, "They don't care about this." The dean of Mingyue Academy came here this time. The dean of the Saint Star Academy was a two-star martial king, but the dean of Mingyue Academy was a five star. If they fought, their dean would lose.

 

 

147. Quota (1)

 

Six gigantic fire cloud birds flew over the sky.

Each fire cloud bird was carrying a delicate attic.

"Senior Lu, why does the dean attach so much importance to the secret realm of Luoyou! It's just a secret realm." Liu Xueyan asked Lu Yao in confusion.

"Many of the people who came out of the secret realm of Luoyou have become powerful. It is said that the dean of the Saint Star Academy, Lian Chengkong, entered the secret realm back then, and he was able to advance to the imperial master level because he benefited from the secret realm." Lu Yao explained lightly with his hands on his back.

"I see!" Liu Xueyan turned her head sideways, looking at the young man in fascination.

Lu Yao was handsome, powerful, humble, and proficient in the art of inscriptions. Many girls in Mingyue Academy had been fascinated by him.

Lu Yao had been concentrating on his cultivation all the time, and he was not looking for a relationship, which made these people even more crazy.

"Sacred Star Academy has not trained any talents over the years. As soon as you go there, those so-called talents of Saint Star Academy will definitely be paled." Tong Yao said with a smile.

Lu Yao said in disapproval, "There seem to be three freshmen with eighth-level qualifications in Saint Star Academy, and one of them is said that he is proficient in several arts and is very outstanding."

"I also heard that this new student is called Mu Chen, and he has dabbled in alchemy, talisman, and inscriptions." Wu He opened his eyes and said indifferently.

"I heard that he is a peerless genius, very extraordinary! I would spend a lifetime learning inscription technique alone, but this person still has time to study so many fields. I really admire him." Lu Yao smiled and said.

"He is too greedy. This guy has learned so many skills but he may not be proficient in anything at all. He will eat his own medicine. How can he compare with you?!" Liu Xueyan said disapprovingly.

Although there were not too many third-level inscription masters in the Mingyue Empire, there were hundreds of them. However, the fourth-level inscription master was different. When any arts were at the fourth level, the practitioner would be considered as a master.

Lu Yao became a fourth-level inscription master at the age of fifteen. Many people were shocked. The president of the Mingyue Inscription Master Guild called Lu Yao a genius.

Lu Yao was also the elder of the Mingyue Empire Inscription Master Guild, the youngest elder in history.

"I heard that he has passed the certification of the third-level master of the Xuanfeng Empire's Alchemist Guild, Talisman Guild, and Inscription Master Guild, and his strength is extraordinary." A faint cold light flashed in Lu Yao's eyes.

"In any case, he is not as good as you, Senior Lu." Tong Yaoyao said with a smile.

Lu Yao said with disapproval, "There are many talented people outside there. We won't know who is better until we have a competing."

"As soon as you are there, the so-called genius will definitely lose." Liu Xueyan said playfully.

"You are flattering me." Lu Yao smiled at Liu Xueyan.

"I heard that Saint Star Academy recruited two versatiles with eighth-level qualifications, and their strength is not bad." Shi Yanfeng shook his fan and said with a joking tone.

Liu Xueyan looked at Shi Yanfeng and sneered, "Senior Shi, are you interested in those two versatiles?!"

Shi Yanfeng turned towards Liu Xueyan and blinked, "The one who knows me is Junior Sister Liu."

Liu Xueyan rolled her eyes, but did not speak. Shi Yanfeng was seventeen years old and a nine-star martial art master. Shi Yanfeng was also a genius, but Lu Yao was too strong. The other geniuses of Mingyue Academy paled in comparison with Lu Yao.

 

............

 

Saint Star Academy.

The four martial kings of the academy and the deans of each academy gathered together, and everyone looked solemn.

"Dean, what did the people at Mingyue Academy say?" Jing Chiyan asked eagerly.

Lian Chengkong's face was gloomy, "Kongsha wants 60 places."

Jing Chiyan crushed the teacup in his hand, and said with a gloomy expression, "It's too many."

There were only 100 places in total. The dean of Mingyue Academy asked for 60, which was more than half. This was simply a dream. Obviously, they were looking down on them.

Lian Chengkong squinted his eyes, sighed lightly, and said, "He may not really want that many. He wants so many because he wants to test our offer."

Jing Chiyan gritted his teeth and couldn't help scolding, "That bastard."

Lian Chengkong squinted his eyes. He was also very angry, but there was nothing he could do about it. Mingyue Academy was aggressive and came prepared. Since they were weak, they were at lower hand at negotiating!

"They are way across the line. The secret realm of Luoyou is in our country. What does it have to do with their Falan Empire?" Xiong Wei said coldly.

Shi Ziyu sighed lightly and said, "Their strength is more powerful than ours!" Kong Sha brought so many people here. It was impossible for him to return without achievements.

Xiong Wei clenched his fists tightly, his face flushed. If he could be promoted to martial art emperor, how could he tolerate them to be so presumptuous. Unfortunately, Mu Chen's flame was only rank four.

............

"President, are you looking for me?" Mu Chen walked into the dean's room and asked.

Xia Qingyan nodded, her brows lingering with a bit of worry, "The people from Mingyue Academy are here, and they asked for 60 places to enter the secret realm of Luoyou."

Mu Chen was stunned for a moment, then said, "Sixty? The principal won't agree."

"This is impossible." Xia Qingyan said.

Mu Chen squinted his eyes. The people of Mingyue Academy asked for 60 places. If the dean agreed, he would be considered as a coward.

"They asked for an exchange competition, and through the competition, the number of people who entered the secret realm was determined." Xia Qingyan said.

Mu Chen asked with great interest, "How to compare?"

"Ten students under the age of 20 from each of the two colleges will compete. For every game that Mingyue College wins, Saint Star College will give Mingyue College three places."

"Alchemy School, Talisman School, Inscription Academy, Formation School, and Artifact Refining Academy each send two students to compete. For every game that Mingyue Academy wins, Saint Star will also give Mingyue Academy three places."

 

4