156-157-158
477 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

156. The detoxification is in progress (1)

Ye Shi looked anxiously in the direction of the center of the quarry, and there was a hint of worry in his eyes.

Ye Shi secretly said: "It is not a big problem that Xiong Wei is roasted by fire. That guy has thick skin, and if he is roasted, his skin might be burnt at most. However, if this guy Mu Chen is caughtd by fire, it will be a big problem!

Ye Shi was full of uneasiness, pacing around as occasionally looking into the distance.

"What are Mu Chen and Xiong Wei doing?" Jing Chiyan floated to the side of Ye Shi and asked.

Ye Shi was full of complaints and said, "Xiong Wei doesn't want to live anymore. He wants Mu Chen to burn him to death. It's none of Mu Chen's business!"

Jing Chiyan: "..."

Ye Shi bit his lip and said, "Xiong Wei wants to die. He shouldn't get Mu Chen in trouble!"

Jing Chiyan: "..."

Mu Chen and Xiong Wei jumped into the center of the formation together. Mu Chen made a move, and the blue and red flames shrunk into small balls and fell into Mu Chen's palm.

The originally bursting flames became much calmer in Mu Chen's hands. Xiong Wei relaxed a lot when he saw this.

Although Xiong Wei acted nonchalant before, not afraid of death, but he still cherished his life.

Mu Chen pressed his palm on Xiong Wei's back, and a scorching flame force poured into Xiong Wei's body immediately.

Mu Chen was relaxing when he talked about detoxification before, but when he actually started, he was fully focused, and every step he did was impeccable.

Mu Chen lowered his head. A stern look flashed across his eyes. He chose this time to expel Xiong Wei's poison after careful consideration.

Xiong Wei was one of his bargaining chips against Lu Yao. Mingyue Academy was aggressive. If Saint Star Academy was at lower hand, it would be very unfavorable to him.

Lan Ruofeng was no longer the main character in the story and he would not have so many advantages as a main hero. But it did not apply to Lu Yao.

Xiong Wei closed his eyes, constantly forcing the cold poison in his body to merge with the flames in his body.

"Why is it suddenly getting cold? Mu Chen is clearly setting fires! It should be getting hot! Could it be that Xiong Wei has gone crazy?" Ye Shi tightened his clothes, full of confusion.

Jing Chiyan glared at Ye Shi helplessly, "Don't talk nonsense."

This was a sign that Xiong Wei was about to advance! It seemed that Mu Chen's detoxification went very smoothly!

Shi Ziyu flew over with Zhuang Yu, "Is Mu Chen expelling poison from Xiong Wei?"

Jing Chiyan nodded and said, "Yes."

"He is too risky. He is just a martial art master, but he dares to detoxify for Xiong Wei. If something happens, he will be punished." Shi Ziyu said indifferently.

Jing Chiyan smiled and said, "Xiong Wei is not afraid of Mu Chen sending him to death. You don't need to worry about this."

Shi Ziyu narrowed his eyes and snorted coldly.

"Mu Chen is too bold." Zhuang Yu said worriedly.

Ye Shi said in disapproval, "Mu Chen is not rash. He did it only when he is sure." What's going on with Zhuang Yu?! Why did he have to meddle with anything?!

"How sure is Mu Chen!" Shi Ziyu looked at Ye Shi in disapproval and asked.

"I don't know this. Pretty sure." Ye Shi said sternly. Mu Chen said that there were 20%, which was a lot.

Shi Ziyu snorted in disdain, and Ye Shi rolled his eyes in disapproval.

"No, I can't let Mu Chen mess around." Shizi Yu said.

Strictly speaking, there was a bit of dark light in his eyes.

Jing Chiyan stared at Shi Ziyu and said, "I advise you not to do unnecessary things. The President is watching. Besides, it's really important to defend against foreign enemies now."

Shi Ziyu looked at Jing Chiyan with dissatisfaction and asked, "What do you mean?"

Jing Chiyan smiled lightly and said, "Nothing. Brother Ziyu, don't overreact."

Shi Ziyu snorted coldly with a gloomy face.

 

............

"What is that? Has the secret land showed?" Tong Yaoyao looked into the distance, her face suddenly a little more confused.

Lu Yao looked ahead, a dark light flashed in his eyes.

"It looks like a king-level master has advanced to the emperor-level!" Kong Sha, the dean of Mingyue said seriously.

Hearing the words of Kong Sha, the students present suddenly became excited.

There were only a few emperor-level masters in the Falan Empire. The previous master who was promoted to the emperor-level was promoted 30 years ago. The students of Mingyue Academy have never seen such a scene.

A feeling of unease suddenly surged in Lu Yao's heart. If there was one more emperor-level master in the Saint Star Academy, it would have a great impact on their plan this time.

Kong Sha squinted his eyes, a bit of puzzlement flashed in his eyes.

The happening of the sudden scene was exactly the direction of the Saint Star Academy. There were only four Martial Kings in the Saint Star Academy, and three of them were still far behind promoting. Xiong Wei was caught with cold poison. It did not make any sense that someone actually promoted at such a time.

"The temperature seems to have dropped." Tong Yaoyao said.

Kong Sha glanced at Tong Yaoyao and said, "Ice-type exercises. It seems that Xiong Wei has advanced."

Xiong Wei practiced ice-type exercises, and he had already reached the peak of the nine-star martial king. However, if Xiong Wei wanted to advance, he needed the help of a fire-navigating master who controlled the fifth-grade strange fire. In the Xuanfeng Empire, was there existance of such a person?

The academies looked at each other in dismay. The promotion of the emperor-level masters was really amazing. They were so far away, but they could both see and feel it.

............

 

157. The detoxification is in progress (2)

The quarry was completely sealed by ice, and all the students who had served in the quarry were brought out.

"It's so cold!" Ye Shi folded his arms and stamped on the spot, "Xiong Wei made such a big scene."

Jing Chiyan glanced at Ye Shi helplessly, and said, "He is your senior."

As soon as one entered the emperor level, he would turn into a dragon level. The emperor-level masters were top figures in the Xuanfeng Empire. In the future, even if he met Xiong Wei, he had to be respectful.

Ye Shi pouted and said helplessly, "Got it."

Mu Chen walked out of the quarry step by step. The flames around Mu Chen was very active, and the momentum suggested that he was already on the verge of advancing.

Jing Chiyan looked at Mu Chen, a strange color flashed across his eyes.

With the strength of Mu Chen's martial art master level, he was truly a genius to be able to control the fifth-level strange fire with the power of the formation plates!

Mu Chen's face was pale, and he looked extremely weak. Suddenly, he was about to fall down.

Before Jing Chiyan could react, Ye Shi took a step ahead, rushed out, and hugged Mu Chen.

"Mu Chen passed out." Ye Shi howled eagerly.

Jing Chiyan also looked anxious, and sighed helplessly. Only Mu Chen could make Ye Shi so nervous.

"Don't worry. He's just too tired and he slept." To get rid of the cold poison for Xiong Wei, after all, it was a bit too much for Mu Chen.

When Ye Shi heard Jing Chiyan's words, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

Jing Chiyan looked at Mu Chen and said thoughtfully, "He needs to rest now, so let's take him back to his courtyard first."

Ye Shi nodded.

In the center of the quarry, a mighty aura erupted, and the surrounding temperature dropped again.

"I've finally been promoted to Martial Emperor." A loud roar sounded above the quarry, and Ye Shi was shocked for a while.

Ye Shi gritted his teeth and said to himself: What is the big deal of promoting to Martial Emperor? Is it necessary to yell like that?

Xiong Wei walked out of the quarry in high spirits, feeling incomparably magnificent.

Jing Chiyan looked at Xiong Wei with a bit of bitter smile on his face. Although Xiong Wei was stronger than him, he could still catch up before. Now he was left far behind.

"What's wrong with him?" Xiong Wei looked at Mu Chen, frowned and asked.

Ye Shi couldn't help but glanced at Xiong Wei with blame, "He passed out from exhaustion."

Xiong Wei shook his head, full of regret and said, "He is too weak for such a young age! I am worried about his future partner"

Ye Shi gave Xiong Wei a fierce look, and Xiong Wei laughed indifferently.

Ye Shi rolled his eyes and said to himself: Xiong Wei was still a bachelor. How could he worry about Mu Chen?

"Senior Xiong, is Mu Chen really okay? He doesn't look very good!" Zhuang Yu said worriedly.

Xiong Wei looked at Mu Chen and said, "There's nothing wrong with him."

The cold poison in Xiong Wei's place needed to be eliminated by the fifth-level strange fire. It was not an ordinary thing. Halfway through the detoxification, the cold poison felt threatened and ran around in Xiong Wei's body.

Mu Chen had to focus all his attention to track down the cold poison. While Mu Chen had to chase and calculate the traces of the cold poison, he also had to control the fire. It was a miracle that he was able to hold on until the end of the process.

Xiong Wei looked at Mu Chen, his eyes couldn't help being a little complicated. He always thought that his apprentice was a cautious person, but in the end, he was quite adventurous, but he was taking risks with him.

"He's already fainted. You are the one to blame if there is anything wrong with him." Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei with a hideous expression.

Xiong Wei rolled his eyes, "He just fell asleep. Look how sound he sleeps!"

Mu Chen used formations to fuse the sun essence fire and the strange fire. After this fusion, the strange fire in Mu Chen's body became stronger. After this time, Mu Chen's control over the strange fire was strengthened. After Mu Chen woke up, he might become a martial spirit.

Hua Shu looked at Xiong Wei, and his eyes were filled with a bit of envy, "Xiong Wei has actually been promoted to Martial Emperor."

From today onwards, the three Martial Kings would be inferior to Xiong Wei. Xiong Wei's promotion to Martial Emperor was considered timely.

"Mu Chen is really amazing!" Hua Shu couldn't help sighing.

At the beginning, Shi Ziyu chose Zhuang Yu, Jing Chiyan picked Ye Shi, but no one was interested in Mu Chen. If he took Mu Chen as his apprentice before Xiong Wei, then this talented apprentice would be his own. Unfortunately, he was not that observant to identify the talent in Mu Chen but Xiong Wei did.

Lan Ruofeng clenched his fists tightly. Before, no matter how powerful Mu Chen was, he was powerful among his peers. However, helping Xiong Wei to become an emperor-level master was way more than what students or even the older generation were capable of.

Hao Tu was waiting outside Mu Chen's courtyard, pacing around in circles.

"President, don't worry!" Di Han looked at Hao Tu and said.

"Don't worry? How can I not be?" Hao Tu first waited for Mu Chen to complete his close-up training. After waiting for many days, Mu Chen finally came out. He rushed to the quarry without saying anything. Finally, he came out of the quarry and fell asleep at once. He looked like he was going to sleep for a long time.

"President, Ye Shi said that Mu Chen is a fourth-level formation master, so he won't lose the competition on the formation." Di Han said.

Hao Tu rolled his eyes and said, "You believe whatever Ye Shi said. Let alone the fourth-level formations, he didn't even know what the third-level array looks like."

Di Han: "..."

 

 

 

158. Arriving at the Saint Star (1)

Fire cloud birds kept flying in the direction of Saint Star Academy.

Compared with the high spirits when they came, the tutors of Mingyue Academy looked a little gloomy. The emotions of the tutors directly affected the emotions of the students, and the students did not look very well.

In the Saint Star Academy, Xiong Wei held his arms on his back, raised his head and looked at the crowd with a smile.

"Xiong's smile is so treacherous!" Ye Shi muttered. It looked like Xiong Wei was showing off.

"Student Ye, that's how a great master looks like." Fu Yuanbao stood aside and retorted. Senior Xiong's promotion to become Martial Emperor was definitely the glory of Saint Star.

"Master? I didn't see it." Ye Shi's impression of Xiong Wei was the one who was lazily holding a wine gourd, rubbing his feet, and tricking him to bring him wine every day.

"Congratulations on entering the Martial Emperor!" Kong Sha took the lead and jumped off the Fire Cloud Bird and bowed to Xiong Wei.

Xiong Wei waved his hand and said humbly, "I was lucky to be promoted to Martial Emperor at the age of sixty. But you worked very hard to get this far."

Ye Shi frowned and said disdainfully, "Fat old man, why are you so humble?! You are increasing other people's morale and destroy our own! This guy looks like Shi Ziyu. He doesn't look like he is not a good person. Punching him is the right thing to do."

Fu Yuanbao rolled his eyes and said, "Senior Xiong is not being modest."

"He is not?" Ye Shi blinked in confusion.

"Senior Xiong is promoted to Martial Emperor at the age of 60, while Kong Sha was promoted to Martial Emperor at the age of 220." Therefore, Senior Xiong made it clear that Kong Sha's talent was not as good as his.

Principal Mingyue's self-restraint seemed to be good, and he was not angry after Kong Sha laughed at him.

"Is it amazing to be promoted to Martial Emperor at the age of sixty?" Ye Shi asked.

Fu Yuanbao nodded and said, "Of course."

"Xiong Wei's strength is not bad, but I will definitely be stronger than him in the future." Ye Shi said.

Fu Yuanbao smiled dryly and said, "With your aptitude, it is only a matter of time before you surpass Senior Xiong."

Fu Yuanbao said so but he didn't think so in his mind. After cultivating to the king level, opportunities were also very important. It was not enough to rely on qualifications alone.

Fu Yuanbao looked at the students of Mingyue College, feeling bad. The students of Mingyue College were really strong!

 

............

No matter how much Xiong Wei hated seeing this group of people, he still arranged accommodation for them.

"President, has the Saint Star Academy agreed to the number of places?" A mentor asked Kong Sha.

Kong Sha squinted his eyes, and there was a bit of gloom on his face.

"They agreed on competition, but each time they win, they only agree to give us two places." Kong Sha gritted his teeth.

"In this case, even if we win all the competitions, we will only have forty places!" A mentor said with dissatisfaction.

"The Saint Star Academy is too much. Lian Chengkong didn't show up today. He is arrogant. He is clearly not taking us seriously."

"They only have one more Martial Emperor who is at early stage. He thinks he can be on the upper hand. Principal, you can slap him to death with one hand."

"Xiong Wei is really a villain. I wish he could die in that poison."

Xiong Wei sneered at them today and didn't take them seriously at all.

He even sneered at Kong Sha.

Kong Sha frowned. If it was just Lian Cheng Kong alone, he was confident that he could easily defeat him. But with Xiong Wei, there would be a lot of uncertainties.

A group of mentors were full of dissatisfaction.

"Speaking of which, I have heard some news." A female tutor said.

  "what?"

"The Saint Star Academy has trained a peerless genius. Thanks to him, Xiong Wei was able to get rid of the cold poison and promoted to Martial Emperor. I heard that that person is proficient in alchemy, talisman, formation, and inscriptions. And he has strange fire and outstanding strength."

As soon as the female tutor said so, the tutors were acting solemn.

"I've also heard that. Fortunately, although that person also cultivated many arts, none of them exceeded the fourth level, and Lu Yao is already a fourth-level inscription master. His strength is strong. Among nine-star martial art masters, but yet become a martial art spirit, he is not that talented."

 

............

As soon as students of Mingyue Academy settled down, they started to think of things that they were curious about.

Because of Xiong Wei's promotion, the seniors of Mingyue Academy felt a little heavy. Since their teachers were in a bad mood, they felt more resentful and wary.

"Senior brother, I heard that there are some peerless geniuses in the Saint Star Academy. Let's go and see." Tong Yaoyao and other female cultivators said to Lu Yao.

Lu Yao glanced at them thoughtfully, and said, "I can go with you, but this is their territory after all, so don't make trouble."

Liu Xueyan looked at Lu Yao, smiled playfully, and said indifferently, "Don't worry. We all listen to you."

Lu Yao walked into the student area of Saint Star Academy with a few beauties.

"Is that young boy from Mingyue Academy? It's such a blessing to bring so many beauties with him!"

"He has so many beauties around him. He must be a horny bastard."

"Don't talk nonsense. That person is Lu Yao. I heard that he is a strong martial art master. Be careful that he might attack you."

It was probably because Lu Yao was famous enough that the two teenagers who were gossiping were intimidated and stopped talking.

"Senior brother, the students of the Saint Star Academy are really bad! In our school, we would not accept those poorly talented students in their class of Yellow. The rumor even says that the Saint Star Academy had strict rules in accepting apprentices." 

5