162-163
436 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

162. Zhuang Yu's request

Ye Shi walked into the Treasure Pavilion and asked excitedly, "Shopkeeper, are the things I want ready?"

"Yes. this is the blood of the fourth-level ice-breathing rock python. That python has lived for thousands of years, and it has already shown signs of turning into dragons. It is far better than ordinary pythons. For this thing, we suffer a lot of causalities." The shopkeeper sighed faintly, looking at Ye Shi with loneliness.

Ye Shi pouted. Treasure Pavilion originally planned to hunt down the ice-breathing rock python. Only when he heard the news, he made the order. How many people died in Treasure Pavilion had nothing to do with him.

Ye Shi was holding the blood jar, and a strong blood gushed out. Ye Shi's eyes flashed a little bit of joy. The quality of this blood was much better than what he used before. With this thing, he had a great chance to be promoted to marital spirit.

Ye Shi spent three million to buy two large jars of animal blood from the shopkeeper.

Ye Shi walked out of the Treasure Pavilion and happened to meet Lu Yao.

When Ye Shi saw Lu Yao, he immediately became alert. Mu Chen told him that he had hired someone to fortune-telling. The result was that Lu Yao's fate was their enemy by birth. It was possible that both of them might be killed by Lu Yao.

If Mu Chen only said that Lu Yao was Ye Shi's enemy, Ye Shi might not take it to heart. But when it came to Mu Chen, Ye Shi had to be cautious.

Ye Shi couldn't help frowning at Lu Yao. Originally, he was still wondering if Mu Chen was deceived by a liar. But when he saw Lu Yao, Ye Shi sensed that Lu Yao was making him very uncomfortable.

"Student Ye, it's a pleasure to meet you." Lu Yao stepped forward and said gently.

Ye Shi nodded towards Lu Yao, and calmly kept a little distance, "Student Lu, what's the matter?"

"I saw you just now that you bought two jars of Ice Breathing Rock Python blood. I wonder what it was for." Lu Yao smiled harmlessly.

Ye Shi stroked the space ring on his hand and said calmly, "I used it to make blood tofu."

Lu Yao said disapprovingly, "You are joking. There are several jars of animal blood."

"I am not joking. I love blood tofu, and it's for making blood tofu." Ye Shi said coldly.

"Can you eaten so much?" Lu Yao said with disapproval.

"How much I can eat has nothing to do with you." Ye Shi said coldly.

Lu Yao watched as Ye Shi walked away and a dim light flashed in his eyes. As the chief student of Mingyue Academy, he was never been neglected by anyone before.

"Master, Ye Shi's body is full of blood. It seems that Ye Shi has practiced a hundred physical exercises too." Lu Fangming said.

Lu Yao narrowed his eyes, "Looks like it's time to negotiate with Mu Chen."

Mu Chen was really generous to Ye Shi! He even shared the exercises with Ye Shi.

............

Ye Shi walked into Mu Chen's house with an angry face.

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi and asked, "What's wrong? Who messed with you?"

"I met Lu Yao, and he asked me why I bought the blood of the Ice Breathing Rock Python. I think he must have some intentions."

Looking at Ye Shi's face as if he was facing a great enemy, Mu Chen said indifferently, "Of course he has intentions. He comes for the Hundred Exercises technique and he has come to me just now."

Mu Chen didn't say that he had the book, but Lu Yao already believed that he had it.

He offered 30 million to buy his Hundred Exercises.

Mu Chen didn't agree. Although he couldn't understand why the Hundred Exercises were so attractive to Lu Yao, this thing must have its use. If Lu Yao improved his strength with the help of this book, Mu Chen would be in danger.

"How could he know about the hundred training exercises?" Ye Shi asked.

"I don't know. The Lu family where Lu Yao was born is a big family, and this family has a martial emperor-level expert in charge! If they want to know something, it's an easy thing." Why the Hundred Exercise was worth Lu Yao's hard work?

The Lu family was a big family. Logically speaking, one book should not be paid attention by Lu Yao.

He hadn't paid attention to the book on the Hundreds of Body Exercises before, but he recently took it out and studied it, only to find that the book looked tattered as Ye Shi's book, but in fact it was water and fire proof. Mu Chen tried to claim it with a drop of blood, but the pages of the book did not change.

............

 

"Young Master Mu, Zhuang Yu is visiting." A student who was in charge of taking care of Mu Chen walked in and said.

Ye Shi frowned and said dissatisfiedly, "What is he doing here?!"

Mu Chen's eyes flickered. As soon as Zhuang Yu asked in the original story, Mu Chen would willingly give the book to Zhuang Yu. Zhuang Yu came here at this time was for the sake of book? Now he and Zhuang Yu were basically strangers. Zhuang Yu shouldn't be humiliating himself.

Ye Shi frowned and looked at the door with a serious face.

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi's long face, as if he was facing a great enemy, and smiled sideways: "Stone, don't be nervous. Don't be so afraid of him."

Ye Shi's face turned red, and he insisted, "I am not afraid of him. He is an eight-star martial art master and I am a nine-star. He is not my opponent at all."

Ye Shi said so, but he was still a little uneasy in his heart. Zhuang Yu was too weird. Some senior brothers from the academy were all fascinated by him.

Hearing Ye Shi's words, Mu Chen's eyes flashed a little bit of cold light. Originally, Ye Shi's adventures had enabled Ye Shi to become much stronger than Zhuang Yu. But when the people from the Mingyue Empire came, in order to increase the odds of winning, the college actually took out the biggest treasure and helped Zhuang Yu advance.

As for Ye Shi, because his cultivation had reached the Nine Star. The academy was worried that his cultivation was progressing too fast, which would affect his foundation. So they did not give him a treasure to help him cultivate to Martial Spirit.

Zhuang Yu's protagonist's halo was shining brightly. With the gift from the academy, he was promoted to an eight-star martial art master. He was about to catch up with Ye Shi.

Fortunately, although Zhuang Yu was promoted very quickly, Lan Ruofeng's performance was mediocre. Many outstanding students of Mingyue Academy can be compared with him.

The protagonist's halo was really a tricky problem to deal with!

"Let him come in." Mu Chen said to the student who came in.

Without Mu Chen's answer, Zhuang Yu had already invited himself in.

"Mu Chen, congratulations on your promotion to Martial Spirit! You are truly an extraordinary genius. Many instructors in the academy have said that you are the best student in the past century! If Uncle Mu knows that you have achieved such success now, he will be very happy." Zhuang Yu walked into the room, looked at Mu Chen with a sweet smile.

Mu Chen glanced at Zhuang Yu disapprovingly, and said, "Student Zhuang, you did not come to congratulate me, did you?"

Zhuang Yu smiled shyly, and said with a bit of embarrassment, "I'm here for a hard request."

Ye Shi stood beside Mu Chen and said coldly, "Since it's a hard request, don't say it."

Zhuang Yu frowned and ignored Ye Shi.

When Ye Shi saw that Zhuang Yu ignored, he couldn't help but feel a little resentful.

"Senior Brother Mu, do you have a hundred body exercises?" Zhuang Yu looked at Mu Chen and asked.

Mu Chen held the teacup in his hand, and a cold smile formed on the corner of his mouth. Although many things had changed, still the same as in the plot, Zhuang Yu asked the question for Lu Yao! Mu Chen glanced at Ye Shi with complicated eyes. Would he and Ye Shi be killed by Lu Yao?

"No." Mu Chen said.

Zhuang Yu frowned and said, "Brother Mu, why deny? You bought so much spirit beast blood before, isn't it for body training?"

"That's not for body training, but for making blood tofu." Ye Shi said first.
"Student Ye, do you think I'm an idiot? Do you make blood tofu with so much animal blood? Is your appetite so big?" Zhuang Yu said in disapproval.

Ye Shi looked at Zhuang Yu fiercely, and said confidently, "I don't need you to worry about how good my appetite is. I can eat everything."

Zhuang Yu rolled his eyes in his mind. Ye Shi was not ashamed of but proud of eating so much.

"Senior Brother Mu, Hundred Exercises was originally a family heirloom of the Lu family. A traitor of the Lu family took it away. For so many years, the Lu family has been searching for it. The technique is of no great use for you. Why don't you give it back to Senior Brother Lu as a kind gesture?" Zhuang Yu persuaded bitterly.

Mu Chen smiled lightly and said, "Junior Brother Zhuang, it's not that I am turning your down, but I really don't have that thing."

Zhuang Yu's expression changed, and he looked at Mu Chen complainingly, and said, "Senior Brother Mu, why are you lying to me? Lu family offered 30 million to buy the book, which is quite a lot."

Ye Shi rolled his eyes and said, "It's only 30 million elementary stones. Mu Chen is great at making money. Now that he has become a martial arts spirit, he will make even more money. Only 30 million elementary stones means nothing to him."

Thirty million elementary stones were a lot for ordinary martial art master, even for ordinary martial arts spirits. However, for Mu Chen, it only took a few days to make that much. Mu Chen could earn more after he repaired a few inscription weapons.

Zhuang Yu frowned and said, "After all, this is something passed down by the Lu family."

"You believe whatever that playboy says! He's just an outsider. Now everyone unites to fight against outsiders. Zhuang Yu, are you planning to betraying us?" Ye Shi said in a bad tone.

Ye Shi squinted and looked at Zhuang Yu. Lu Yao only came to Saint Star Academy for a few days! Zhuang Yu actually flirted with him and defended Lu Yao.

Zhuang Yu frowned and said disapprovingly, "Ye Shi, there is no deep hatred between the two academies, and the Mingyue Academy visits for a just a friendly exchange. Why are you so aggressive?"

"People go to high places, water flows to low places. Zhuang Yu, you are speaking for Mingyue Academy because you want to join Mingyue Academy?" Ye Shi said badly.

Zhuang Yu's expression changed, and he said, "Ye Shi, don't talk nonsense."

Ye Shi snorted coldly and looked away.

Mu Chen looked at Zhuang Yu's face, and his expression couldn't help changing. He could see that Ye Shi did not mean it when he said that Zhuang Yu wanted to join Mingyue Academy.

However, looking at Zhuang Yu's reaction, maybe he really had this plan.

In the book, Zhuang Yu was an innocent person. If the elders of Mingyue Academy invited him warmly, he might join Mingyue Academy.

Sacred Star Academy had put a lot of effort into cultivating Zhuang Yu. If Zhuang Yu were to join Mingyue Academy, the principal would be so angry.

As Zhuang Yu returned without success, Ye Shi couldn't help feeling relieved for a while.

"Those hundred physical exercises are really extraordinary! Maybe there is a treasure hidden in it." Ye Shi's eyes were bright.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "It's possible."

"We'll be in great luck if there is treasure in it." Ye Shi said excitedly.

Mu Chen smiled wryly. If there is a treasure, they wouldn't know how to use it.

 

163. Lan Ruofeng's visit

 

"Student Mu, Lan Ruofeng is visiting."

Ye Shi blinked with interest, "Just as Zhuang Yu left, Lan Ruofeng came. What is Lan Ruofeng doing here? Mu Chen, do you know?"

"I don't know! I'm not an immortal." Mu Chen said lazily, leaning his back against the chair.

"Although you are not an immortal, you have always known things like a god." Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen raised his eyebrows, looked at Ye Shi with a half-smile, and said, "Really? I predict things like God! Let me see. I figured out that Ye Shi only likes Mu Chen!"

Ye Shi glanced at Mu Chen shyly. Mu Chen laughed complacently.

Ye Shi gritted his teeth and said, "I'll figure it out that Mu Chen only likes Ye Shi."

"Stone, your divination is really accurate." Mu Chen smiled playfully at Ye Shi.

Ye Shi lowered his head, a warm current surged in his heart.

While Mu Chen and Ye Shi were flirting with each other, Lan Ruofeng walked in anxiously.

As soon as Lan Ruofeng entered the door, he turned to Mu Chen and asked, "Has Zhuang Yu been here?"

"Yes! Just now." As soon as Lan Ruofeng appeared, the blushing on Ye Shi's face faded, and he looked at Lan Ruofeng with all his alert.

Lan Ruofeng frowned and asked solemnly, "What did Zhuang Yu tell you?"

Ye Shi looked at Lan Ruofeng with a strange expression, "Zhuang Yu is your partner! Why don't ask him? Why are you asking us?"

Lan Ruofeng's face suddenly sank. Recently, Zhuang Yu has become more and more cold to him.

Especially after Lu Yao appeared and Mu Chen was promoted to Martial Spirit, Zhuang Yu had been away from him.

At first, Zhuang Yu looked at him full of admiration, but now, it was full of sighs and melancholy in his eyes.

Ye Shi looked at Lan Ruofeng's ugly face, and a sinister smile crossed his mouth, "Isn't it because Zhuang Yu falls in love with someone else and ignore you?"

Lan Ruofeng jumped up like he had been stepped on, looking at Ye Shi fiercely, and said, "What does it have anything to do with you? Just tell me what Zhuang Yu said to you. "

Ye Shi smiled coldly. With Lan Ruofeng's attitude, Ye Shi didn't want to say anything to him. However, thinking about the purpose of Zhuang Yu's visit, Ye Shi felt that it was okay to tell Lan Ruofeng about this.

"Zhuang Yu came here for Lu Yao. He asked Mu Chen to agree to Lu Yao's deal about the Hundred Exercises, but Mu Chen doesn't have it at all."

Lan Ruofeng said with a gloomy face, "How could Zhuang Yu be involved with Lu Yao? Why did he come to you for Lu Yao?"

"I don't know about that. You didn't give him enough, so he's not satisfied." Ye Shi sneered.

Lan Ruofeng glared at Ye Shi fiercely.

Mu Chen looked at Lan Ruofeng with a half-smiling smile. In the original plot, Zhuang Yu's admirers were all arrogant and he had to keep them in peace on the surface. However, Lan Ruofeng was now far worse than Lu Yao. Lu Yao didn't take Lan Ruofeng into account at all.

"Brother Lan, you have to pay close attention to Zhuang Yu! If Lu Yao stole Zhuang Yu in your place, it will not only be shameful for you, the entire Saint Star Academy will be shamed with you."

Lan Ruofeng's expression changed, and he left without saying a word.

Ye Shi watched Lan Ruofeng leave angrily, looked at Mu Chen, and said, "Zhuang Yu, wouldn't he really like Lu Yao?"

"It's possible." Zhuang Yu admired the strong, and only valued the top strong ones. Those with insufficient strength could only be tossed by him.

In the original story, Lan Ruofeng was good at alchemy, Lu Yao was good at inscriptions, Bai Yi was good at formation. His admirers had their own advantages in different fields.

Now, Lan Ruofeng's opportunity has been taken by Mu Chen, which resulted in that his performance was mediocre. Zhuang Yu might give up on him.

Ye Shi frowned and said, "Zhuang Yu is crazy. Lu Yao is an outsider!"

Mu Chen said indifferently, "As long as he joins Mingyue Academy, he can go out with Lu Yao."

Ye Shi suddenly widened his eyes and said, "This is impossible."

Mu Chen held his chin and said, "You don't know it."

............

"Master Shifu." Lu Yao respectfully called Kong Sha.

Lu Yao seldom admired his peers, but Lu Yao still respected Kong Sha.

"I heard that you and Zhuang Yu have been very close recently. Do you like him?" Kong Sha looked at Lu Yao with some playfulness.

"Master Shifu, Zhuang Yu has an eighth-level qualification. If he can join Mingyue Academy, it will be a great thing." Lu Yao smiled lightly.

"Zhuang Yu is indeed a rare talent. If such a person stays in the Saint Star Academy, it would be a pity." Kong Sha looked at Lu Yao, a gentle smile flashed in his eyes. Then he said,

"Apprentice, you want to win over Zhuang Yu, not only because of his good aptitude."

Lu Yao smiled, and said shyly, "Zhuang Yu is breath-taking beautiful. I can't help loving him."

When he met Zhuang Yu, Lu Yao only felt that the beauty he had met before was really mediocre.

Kong Sha looked at Lu Yao, and the smile on his face suddenly faded, "If you can convince Zhuang Yu ton join our academy, it will be a great deed."

Lu Yao was the only one with the eighth-level qualification in Mingyue College. Although it seems that their Mingyue College was strong now, when the three eighth-level talents of Saint Star Academy grow up, it might change. If they could get one over, then...

"This is what I am planning to." Lu Yao said lightly.

"Actually, Zhuang Yu's greatest advantage is not his eighth-level aptitude. You may not know that this Zhuang Yu has a body of heavenly yin. If you can cultivate with him in bed, you will improve faster. Mu Chen won't be your opponent at all." Kong Sha said mysteriously.

Lu Yao suddenly widened his eyes and said, "How is that possible?"

A gleam of light flashed in Kong Sha's eyes, "Zhuang Yu's physique has been covered up with secret techniques. I had encountered someone with the body of Heavenly Yin before, otherwise I would not have recognized it easily."

"Someone covered up Zhuang Yu's physique? Is it Shi Ziyu?" Lu Yao said with a frown.

Lu Yao shook his head and said, "It shouldn't be. The person who covers up Zhuang Yu's physique used rough method. If it is Shi Ziyu, the sign of Zhuang Yu's yin body should be completely covered up. Lan Ruofeng might be the one."

Lu Yao suddenly understood. Those cultivated with a person with a body of heavenly yin would gain a lot of benefits. Lan Ruofeng was Zhuang Yu's sexual partner, so it was impossible for him not to notice this.

As Zhuang Yu had a body of heavenly yin, his sexual partner's strength grew, Zhuang Yu would gain more benefits. On the contrary, once his partner's strength was not as good as Zhuang Yu, Zhuang Yu would be held back by his partner.

Lu Yao squinted his eyes and said to himself: Lan Ruofeng is good to Zhuang Yu for a reason. I will tell Zhuang Yu about the truth of Lan Ruofeng in case that Zhuang Yu was deceived by Lan Ruofeng.

............

There was a sound of footsteps. Mu Chen and Ye Shi looked at the door at the same time.

Fu Yuanbao walked in quickly. Fu Yuanbao was good at running business. Ye Shi and Mu Chen were busy practicing, and they had no mind to take care of the industry. Many things were directly handed over to Fu Yuanbao to take care of, giving Fu Yuanbao a certain share.

Mu Chen was way richer than the older generation of the academy. A small portion of share would be enough for Fu Yuanbao.

Because of Mu Chen, Fu Yuanbao was also a man of the academy at this moment.

"Yuanbao, I haven't seen you for a few days. You have grown fatter. What's the matter?" Ye Shi looked at Fu Yuanbao.

"The competition of martial art will start tomorrow. Here is the list of matches." Fu Yuanbao hurried forward and handed the two lists to the two of them.

"How could this be?" Ye Shi couldn't help frowning.

Mu Chen's original opponent was an eight-star martial art master from Mingyue Academy, but now Zhu Xu. This man was twenty years old and a two-star martial spirit. Mu Chen had just been promoted to the martial spirit level. How could the academy arrange such a tricky opponent for Mu Chen?

Fu Yuanbao looked at them and said: "It is said that the matter of replacing the participant was decided by the senior Shi Ziyu, because you have been promoted to Martial Spirit. If you are assigned to fight against an eight-star martial art master, it would be humiliating Mingyue Acedemy. He said, if Mu Chen wins this game, he will definitely raise the morale of Saint Star Academy..."

"Damn..." Ye Shi stood up full of resentment.

Mu Chen still had four games to go. If he losed the first game, what about the next games?

Mu Chen glanced at Ye Shi lightly, sighed, and said indifferently, "Stone, be calm and don't be impatient. As a cultivator, you should stay calm even if a mountain collapses in front of you. You are so impetuous, you might have an evil problem in the future cultivation."

"Shi Ziyu is plotting against you." Ye Shi said in a furious manner.

Mu Chen said indifferently, "It's just a two-star martial arts spirit, nothing big."

Ye Shi said resentfully, "Your master doesn't help you either."

"Shi Ziyu probably published the list without the consent of the other elders. Master Shifu did not have time to stop him." Mu Chen said lightly.

Fu Yuanbao immediately nodded, "You are right. Elder Xiong really didn't know about it beforehand. After knowing it, Elder Xiong had a big quarrel with Elder Shi, but they didn't fight in front of others. Not many people know about this. I heard that Elder Xiong punched Shi Ziyu pretty badly."

"Well done. Better beat him to death." Ye Shi said viciously.

Ye Shi stared straight at Fu Yuanbao. Fu Yuanbao was chilled by Ye Shi's gaze. Ye Shi said, "How is Zhu Xu's fighting strength?"

Fu Yuanbao looked at Mu Chen with a strange expression, and said, "I heard that Zhu Xu is very aggressive. He is a famous bounty hunter in the Falan Empire, and many famous cultivators have died in his hands. He is a ruthless character. In one competition of the Mingyue Academy, he killed several seniors from the same school. Senior Brother Mu Chen, if you fight against him, he will most likely have to fight with you till death. It's better for you to admit defeat."

Mu Chen smiled coldly and said, "Thank you so much for your suggestion."

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen with a bitter face, and said thoughtfully, "Actually, Fu Yuanbao's suggestion is good."

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Don't worry. He's just a two-star martial spirit."

As Mu Chen was confident look, Ye Shi gritted his teeth secretly.

"I'll fight for you." Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen glanced at Ye Shi lightly, "Don't talk nonsense."

3