174-175-176
439 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

174. The treasure house of the Jin family

"You failed? How could you fail?" Lu Yao frowned, looking at the person in front of him ruthlessly.

"Mu Yuanfeng has a martial king-level beside him. Shadow One, Shadow Three and Shadow Four lost to him and were repelled." The man in black said apologetically.

"How can there be a martial king-level powerhouse around Mu Yuanfeng?" Xuanfeng Empire was no better than the Fanlan Empire, and there were very few powerhouses at the level of martial king.

There was actually one beside Mu Yuanfeng, and there was no rumors beforehand, which was too strange.

The black-clothed man sighed lightly and said, "It's true that he is a martial king-level powerhouse, and his strength is very strong. However, news came from our scout man that the martial king powerhouse seems to have restrictions on his moves."

The man suddenly launched an attack and all three shadow guards were hit hard. But the man seemed to be worried about something and did not launch a second attack.

"A martial king will not appear out of thin air. Find out the origin of this person." Lu Yao said with a sullen face.

"Sir, what are we going to do now? Do it again?"

"You think they're going to leave you a chance again?" Lu Yao said very coldly.

He had received the news that Mu Yuanfeng had become the temporary tutor of the Saint Star College.

Mu Chen entrusted Xiong Wei to protect Mu Yuanfeng, which disabled them from attacking Mu Yuanfeng again.

Lu Yao gnawed his teeth. Mu Chen not only was unwilling to trade Hundred Exercises, but also spent a lot of money to make a fool of him in public.

Originally, Lu Yao wanted to catch Mu Yuanfeng to teach Mu Chen a lesson. By the way, he could see if Mu Chen was a filial son as the rumor said. It turned out that there was a powerful master lurking beside Mu Yuanfeng saved him.

 

.....................

Xiong Wei looked at Mu Chen and Ye Shi, the eyes flashed a little odd.

Mu Yuanfeng actually had a martial king-level master to protect him and this person was once awaited Ye Shi.

Things were getting more and more interesting. Ye Shi seemed to come from an extraordinary background!

"Your father lives here, boy? Shouldn't you be paying for his stay?" Xiong Wei hinted with sparkling eyes, like a corrupt official, not like a top master at all.

Mu Chen looked at Xiong Wei lightly and said, "How much do you want?"

Xiong Wei looked at Mu Chen's calm face, and felt like Mu Chen was saying, "How much do you want? Just ask! I am super rich. Quickly come to kill me!"

Xiong Wei cleared his throat and said slowly, "Since you are my apprentice, I don't want a lot. How about 200,000 elementary stones a day?" Xiong Wei smiled and held out two fingers.

"Are you robbing?" Ye Shi was super mad.

Xiong Wei looked at the Ye Shi with disdain and said, "Stone, you really don't understand the market. If I rob, it will not be two million."

Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei, full of resentment.

"Deal." Mu Chen said calmly. Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen in disagree.

Since Mu Yuanfeng lived in Xiong Wei's house, Xiong Wei would have to take care of the security of Mu Yuanfeng. It was not expensive to hire an emperor-level master as a bodyguard for two hundred thousand a day.

"Apprentice, who did your father offend? Why did he offend a mighty martial king?" Xiong Wei puzzled looking at Mu Chen.

Mu Chen thought about it. Since the Lu family all knew that there was no meaning of keeping it as a secret, he told Xiong Wei about the Hundred Exercises.
Xiong Wei listened to Mu Chen's words, frowning.

"Senior, I heard that you used to go to the Falan Empire!" Ye Shi suddenly thought of something, full of eagerly looking at Xiong Wei.

"Stone, I can't believe you know that." Xiong Wei accidentally looked at the Ye Shi.

Ye Shi nodded, "I also know that back in the Falan Empire, you peeped a beauty bathing. As a result, the woman hunted you down tens of thousands of miles. It took you a lot of effort to get rid of her hunting before you came back."

Xiong Wei blushed and said, "Who peeked at her bath? It was a coincidence."

At that time, he accidentally bumped into a group of blackhorn bees. He had to jump into the water for refuge. Unexpectedly, in the wildness, there was a woman bathing in the lake. He jumped in the same lake.

The woman was really crazy. She was even more savage than the blackhorn bees that chased him. She hunted him down for tens of thousands of miles. Remembering that time, Xiong Wei felt sad. He did not sleep or eat well at that time. He lost a lot of weight.

"Master, what do you know about the Jin family of the Falan Empire?" "Asked Mu Chen.

"Well, I do know something about it." Xiong Wei said, head held high.

Ye Shi was full of excitement, "Please tell us."
Xiong Wei cleared his throat, but did not speak. Ye Shi stare at him.

Xiong Wei looked at Mu Chen with deep meaning. Mu Chen frowned and said, "Master, how much do you want? Give me a number."

"It is hurtful that you are talking about money!" Xiong Wei sighed.
Ye Shi rolled his eyes and looked at Xiong Wei strangely.

Xiong Wei solemnly said, "If you get the treasure house of the Jin family, I will share 30 percent of it."

"The treasure house of the Jin family? What's that?" Ye Shi asked.

"It's a secret." Xiong Wei said very seriously.

"Deal. 30 percent." Mu Chen stared at Xiong Wei.

Xiong Wei smiled and gave Mu Chen a look of appreciation, "You are courageous. You will certainly have a bright future."

Mu Chen smiled wryly and said, "I am flattered."

"After the death of the ancestor of the Jin family, he left a treasure house. The Jin family has been looking for the treasure house, but it seemed that there is no harvest. Probably because the Jin family spent a lot of time and energy looking for the treasure house, so the Jin family finally were slaughtered..."

"And then what? "Asked Ye Shi eagerly.

"Nothing." Xiong Wei said with a dry smile.

Ye Shi black face, said: "Nothing? That's all?"

Xiong Wei shrugged and said, "Yes."

"Where is the treasure house?" Ye Shi glared at Xiong Wei.

Xiong Wei shook his head and said, "I don't know."

"And you want 30% of share? You are dreaming, "Ye Shi swore angrily.

"At least I know there's a treasure house. Do you?" Xiong Wei argued.

"Enough. Stone, stop it." Mu Chen stopped.

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen in disagreement.

"Master Shifu, my father and Uncle Chen are in your care." Mu Chen was respectful.

Xiong Wei nodded his head and said earnestly, "Well, don't worry. In my territory, even if the old man of the Lu family came in person, he might not do anything about it"

"Thank you, Master Shifu." Mu Chen said respectfully.

.....................

Ye Shi angrily followed behind Mu Chen. Mu Chen looked at the angry Ye Shi, asked: "What's wrong?"

"The old man is out of line. He is asking us for 30 percent of the proceeds for such a useless piece of information. The old man is saying nothing useful." Ye Shi is full of discontent.

Mu Chen said, "What is the big deal? So far, we don't even know what is treasure. And it is hard to say if we can find it. Even if we find it, if he won't go with us, he won't know what the treasure is and how many. By then, we will be the ones to give him the share. Even if he goes with us, he is stronger than us. And it is a reasonable deal to give him thirty percent share since he will contribute a lot more than us."

Ye Shi winked and said, "That makes sense!"

"It's not that simple." Mu Chen's face was serious.

Ye Shi flickered his eyes and looked at Mu Chen incomprehensibly.

"The man who slaughtered all the Jin's family should also know about the treasure. If we do find the treasure, those people may interfere. We must also need Xiong Wei's help." Mu Chen said.

Hundred Exercises was such a jinx! The Jin family was destroyed because of it. Even if that family was down, there were still two strong martial king.

Mu Chen was just a martial spirit who might be crushed by the enemy in one blow. The good thing was that he was at the Saint Star Academy. He should be safe now.

Ye Shi frowned. Mu Yuanfeng would be attacked because of Hundred Exercises, Hundred Exercises seemed to be a good thing, but, really a problem!

"If the treasure is so easy to get, the Jin family should have found it out long ago." Mu Chen said thoughtfully.

Ye Shi rolled his eyes and said, "I think the treasure house can only be opened by refining the body to a certain extent."

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi and said, "Why do you think so?"

"Because Fu Yuanbao said, the Jin family is obsessed with bodybuilding! If I knew that I had a treasure house somewhere, I would focus all my attention on the treasure house, instead of refining my physical condition. Unless, only after refining to a certain extent, I could find the treasure." Ye Shi shrugged his shoulders.

Mu Chen's eyes flashed a light, "What you said is very reasonable."

Ye Shi smiled faintly and said, "There will not be any progress in the treasure house in a while. I am worried about Uncle Chen, Mu Chen."

Mu Chen frowned. Although Chen Da had a problem with him too, Chen Da saved Mu Yuanfeng. So Mu Chen was still very grateful to Chen Da.

If the Mu Yuanfeng fell into the hands of Lu Yao, Mu Chen would be under threat.

"Your uncle Chen looks good now. You don't have to worry too much." Mu Chen said.

"I feel that this fight has had a big impact on Chen Da," he said, his head down.

Mu Chen squinted his eyes. He also felt this way. Chen Da's vitality seemed much dimmer than before, and he was much weaker. But the good thing was that this could be undone.

"Mu Chen, do you think Uncle Chen's injury can't be cured?" Ye Shi asked with some worry.

"I think there is a cure for Uncle Chen. Even he knows there is a cure, but he didn't tell us because he didn't think we were capable enough." Mu Chen thought for a moment.

Ye Shi said in disappointment, "Then what should we do?!"

"Try to improve our strength as soon as possible. Only when we have strong strength can we contact more strong people." Mu Chen said.

Ye Shi blinked. When he was a martial art master, he may not be able to help Chen Da. But if he became a martial king, or martial emperor, he would find a way. He must improve the strength as soon as possible.

 

 

175. Formation Competition

"Senior Brother Mu Chen, Dean Hao Tu is looking for you!" When a student in the Formation School saw Mu Chen, he rushed over like a fox seeing a chicken and said with excitement.

"Hao Tu is looking for you! That guy is blind." Ye Shi crossed his arms with disgust on his face.

Mu Chen glanced at Ye Shi and asked with great interest, "Why do you say that?"

"I told him two days ago that my formation is very good, and I am a third-level formation master, and I want to participate in the formation competition to win glory for the academy. He told me not to mess around and shooed me away. This blind guy. A formation genius was standing in front of him, but he couldn't recognize it." Ye Shi said unwillingly.

Mu Chen smiled. It was true that Hao Tu did have a good judgement! Ye Shi's formation talent was even better than him.

"Let's go together."

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Okay."

When Hao Tu saw Mu Chen, he immediately greeted him with excitement.

"Student Mu Chen, you are finally here. You look more and more handsome. No wonder the female students and versatiles of the academy have no one else in their eyes except you. The same situation also happens in male students too."

Mu Chen smiled awkwardly, "Thank you, principal, for your compliment!"

Ye Shi stuck his head out from behind Mu Chen and glared at Hao Tu. Hao Tu smiled innocently at Ye Shi.

Hao Tu cleared his throat and said sternly, "I heard that your father was attacked by an unknown person in the imperial capital. These thieves are too daring to do this in the imperial capital. The Dean has already asked them to investigate it, and I believe there will be results soon."

"Thank you." Although Mu Chen didn't think Lian Chengkong could find anything, he thanked him sincerely.

"Mu Chen, the formation competition is about a maze. At that time, you and the competitors will draw a maze at the same time, and the two colleges will send two students of similar strength to enter the maze of the other college. If your maze traps the students of the other college for a longer time, then you will win." Hao Tu explained.

"Sounds really interesting. I want to participate too." Ye Shi said with shining eyes.

Hao Tu: "..."

Mu Chen looked at Hao Tu and said, "President Hao, please let Stone participate. Anyway, the other one from the Formation School is also going to make up the numbers. It is no harm to roll him in."

Hao Tu laughed dryly, "Okay..."

Hao Tu looked at Mu Chen. People said that Mu Chen was fine in everything, but he cared too much about his fiancee. The rumors were true!

............

 

The formation match went on as scheduled.

Lei Cheng sat on the stand with a long face, his face was so gloomy.

The Refining Academy lost all the games yesterday, and the students of the Academy seemed to have known that they would lose, so there were very few people who came to watch the games.

Before today's match started, a large number of students gathered in the viewer's area. Obviously they were full of confidence in this game.

"Is there a reply from the dean?" Lei Cheng asked Pan Xingguo, who came over.

Pan Xingguo shook his head helplessly, "He doesn't agree." Lei Cheng proposed to the dean to transfer Mu Chen to the Refining Institute.The dean did not agree to such a ridiculous suggestion.

"He doesn't agree. Why doesn't he agree? Mu Chen can do everything, but he doesn't know how to refine weapons. Sooner or later, the lack of this skill will hold Mu Chen back." Lei Cheng argued.

Pan Xingguo rolled his eyes helplessly. The dean thought that Mu Chen had learned too many skills, which might distract his attention. He hoped that Mu Chen could specialize in one skill.

How could the dean want Mu Chen to learn to forge weapons?

"Mu Chen is here."

"Mu Chen is here."
......

As soon as Mu Chen appeared, there were bursts of exclamations on the viewing stage. Mu Chen raised his hand and waved to the students in the stands. The students responded with more excitement.

"Mu Chen is really popular!" Lei Cheng said while looking at Mu Chen in the audience's area.

Pan Xingguo smiled bitterly. A fourteen-year-old fourth-level alchemist and talismans master. With no surprise, Mu Chen would definitely surpass the academy's teachers and become a fifth-level alchemy and talismans master. Such a person was surely welcome!

"Besides Mu Chen, who else will participate in the game?" Lei Cheng asked lazily.

"It seems to be Ye Shi." Panxing Guo said.

Lei Cheng frowned, "Ye Shi? How could it be Ye Shi?"

Pan Xingguo shrugged and said, "I heard that it was suggested by Mu Chen, and Ye Shi thought it was interesting. In order to please Ye Shi, Mu Chen recommended Ye Shi."

Lei Cheng rolled his eyes, "Hao Tu is such an idiot. Does Ye Shi know how to draw an array plate? I bet he can't draw any level-one array plate! Although he is a plus-one, he has to show something."

............

 

Jing Chiyan looked at Ye Shi with a tense expression.

"Brother Jing, why did your apprentice get on the stage? Does he want to participate in the competition?" Hua Shu asked Jing Chiyan.

Jing Chiyan smiled and said inexplicably, "Brother Hua, just look at it."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes secretly in his heart. Why did Ye Shi run to the stage? How could he know? God knows why Ye Shi ran to the stage.

"Brother Jing, is your apprentice going to participate in the formation battle? Your apprentice actually knows how to do formation skills?" Hua Shu was full of surprise.

Jing Chiyan smiled lightly, still maintaining a master-like smile, without saying a word.

In the stands, the students cheered one after another. Basically, everyone was cheering for Mu Chen. Ye Shi was forgotten.

Ye Shi looked around excitedly, and when he saw Jing Chiyan, Ye Shi enthusiastically waved his hand towards Jing Chiyan.

"Brother Jing, your apprentice is greeting you!" Hua Shu looked at Jing Chiyan and said.

Jing Chiyan smiled dryly and lightly, and said, "My apprentice is so energetic. How has your apprentice Lan Ruofeng been recently?" It was said that Lan Ruofeng was down and desperate.

Hua Shu frowned. Lan Ruofeng seemed to have suffered a huge blow since he lost the game, and he was in despair. Zhuang Yu also seemed to give up Lan Ruofeng completely and didn't even show a face.

Jing Chiyan looked in the direction of Zhuang Yu. Zhuang Yu would never lack admirers. Without Lan Ruofeng, there would seem to be more people around Zhuang Yu.

Lu Yao from Mingyue College seemed to be interested in Zhuang Yu too!

Zhuang Yu sat on the stand, looked at Ye Shi next to Mu Chen, frowned, and said, "Why is Ye Shi on stage?"

"I heard that Mu Chen promptly recommend Ye Shi." A well-informed student next to Zhuang Yu said immediately.

Zhuang Yu frowned and said, "Mu Chen is making a joke. This is a competition, not a joke. Ye Shi is fooling around, but he actually helps him."

"Even if Mu Chen won the game, it is still wrong not to take the competition seriously." A student who was jealous of Mu Chen immediately agreed.

Xia Qingyan looked at Ye Shi on the stage, a little interest flashed in her eyes, "Why did Ye Shi come onto the stage?"

Xia Qingli shrugged and said, "I heard that he was recommended by Mu Chen. Ye Shi heard the competition process and found it interesting. So Mu Chen recommended Ye Shi."

The old man in the Formation School didn't want to turn Mu Chen down, so he agreed.

"Mu Chen doesn't mind other's judgement!" Xia Qingyan said with narrowed eyes.

Xia Qingli rolled her eyes, "He doesn't care about that." Mu Chen looked easygoing, in fact, he was vicious and unscrupulous.

Someone in the Alchemy School and Talisman School offended him. He ignored everything. However, Zhu Xu only said a few words and he killed him.

............

 

Game started.

The four contestants picked up the pattern pen at the same time and began to draw the pattern plate.

Ye Shi concentrated on his writing, and the formations quickly landed on the formation plate one by one.

Hua Shu looked at Ye Shi, raised his eyebrows, and said unexpectedly, "Brother Jing, can your apprentice draw a formation plate? Look like he can."

Jing Chiyan smiled and said proudly, "My apprentice is excellent in everything."

The amateurs might not know, but as soon as Ye Shi made his move, Hao Tu and Di Han's expressions changed.

Ye Shi was completely immersed in the drawing patterns, an azure light glowed in his eyes.

"Pattern Eye. My God." Hao Tu screamed and couldn't help standing up.

Di Han stood up too. Both of them seemed very excited.

Hao Tu's eyes were wide open. Damn it! Ye Shi actually had spirit pattern eyes.

People with spirit pattern eyes were talented formation masters. Such people could quickly memorize and copy the formation, and can see through the loopholes of the formation.

Spirit-patterned eyes were either born with it or trained. Those with inborn  spirit-patterned eyes had more advantages than those with acquired spirit-patterned eyes. Ye Shi's eyes were born with them.

A genius formation master appeared in front of him, but he didn't notice it.

Before, Ye Shi recommended himself, and he seemed to have chased him away. God! It was really a big mistake!

Damn! If it wasn't for Mu Chen's recommendation, they would have missed such a peerless genius.

Hao Tu blushed. Mu Chen had already been taken by Xia Qingyan and Xia Qingli. He would not be able to take him away from them. However, he had to take Ye Shi to Formation School.

Di Han looked at Ye Shi thoughtfully.

Spirit-patterned eyes appeared randomly. Generally speaking, people who had gene of spirit-patterned eyes had a higher probability of having spirit-patterned eyes. Who in Ye Shi's family once had spirit-patterned eyes? Some great formation master?

Ye Shi's abnormality was discovered not only by the Saint Star Academy, but also by the people from the Mingyue Academy.

The formation instructor of Mingyue Academy suddenly was shocked.

Jing Chiyan glanced at Hao Tu, and his eyes flashed for a bit of thought. Originally, he thought that Ye Shi's appearance was pure nonsense, but judging from Hao Tu and Di Han's faces, Ye Shi was really something. It's surprising that his apprentice was actually a formation genius.

Lei Cheng's face got longer. Ye Shi actually had spirit-patterned eyes. The Formation School just picked a genius with spirit-patterned eyes. Why didn't he have such good luck?

The array plate on Ye Shi's hand emitted a blue light. A beautiful formation pattern appeared for a while, and then disappeared again.

The light curtain in Ye Shi's eyes slowly dissipated.

"It's a third-level array, a third-level maze array." Hao Tu clenched his fists and said.

He had never seen the maze drawn by Ye Shi. But, obviously, this formation was more complicated than what he had seen before. It should be a powerful formation.

 

 

 

176. Pattern Eye (1)

 

Looking at Jing Chiyan, Hua Shu couldn't help but ask curiously, "Brother Jing, did you already know that your apprentice has spirit pattern eyes?"

Jing Chiyan stroked his beard and said confidently, "My apprentice? Of course I..." Jing Chiyan gave Hua Shu a look that you understand.

Jing Chiyan looked calm, but his heart has long been roaring. One in a thousand would have spirited pattern eyes, and his apprentice had one pair. It was said that people with spirited  pattern eyes had 99% chance to become a great master of the formation. Ye Shi did not look like a master at all!

Hua Shu looked at Jing Chiyan suspiciously, "Brother Jing, you just found out, right?"

"How is that possible? Ye Shi is my apprentice!" Jing Chiyan said with disapproval.

Hua Shu smiled nonchalantly. With Jing Chiyan's temperament, if he knew that his apprentice had such a pair of spirit pattern eyes, he could not help showing it off. How could he be so calm?

Jing Chiyan turned his face away to avoid the question. Damn Hua Shu is really observant! Isn't the sixth sense something only women have? Hua Shu must have been a woman in his last life.

"Ye Shi, it seems that he has really drawn the formation plate." A man beside Zhuang Yu said.

Zhuang Yu frowned and asked inexplicably, "What is the spirit pattern eye?"

When the two old men in the Formation School saw that Ye Shi had spirit pattern eyes. They couldn't even care about Mu Chen. Is this something amazing?

"People with spirit pattern eyes are naturally good at formations. Legend has it that they can see all loopholes of formations at a glance." Murong Yan explained.

Zhuang Yu frowned and thought for a while, "There are very few people who have such spirited eyes."

Murong Yan nodded and said, "Yes! One thousand and two hundred years ago in the Xuanfeng Empire, there seemed to be a person with spirit pattern eyes. That person later left the Xuanfeng Empire. Before he left, he was already a fifth-level formation master."

Zhuang Yu looked at Ye Shi's blue-glowing eyes with puzzlement. How could something so precious be owned by Ye Shi?

"Generally speaking, once there were many masters of the formation in previous generations, there would be a higher chance of having spirit pattern eyes in the descendants." A student added.

Zhuang Yu looked at Ye Shi on the stage with fear and anger.

Zhuang Yu felt that Ye Shi was his nemesis. When Ye Shi had a better life, he wouldn't have a better life. But Ye Shi's life seemed to be getting better and better.

Zhuang Yu would abandon Lan Ruofeng and choose Lu Yao because Lan Ruofeng lied to him, and also because he wanted his man to be better than Mu Chen.

Zhuang Yu originally thought that Lu Yao could be stronger than Mu Chen, but Mu Chen's performance was better. Why did Mu Chen only like Ye Shi?

Zhuang Yu gritted his teeth. He was obviously better than Ye Shi! Why did Mu Chen turn a blind eye to him?

Lou Ruoyi looked at Ye Shi on the stage, and a bit of surprise flashed in his eyes, "I thought Ye Shi was doing this for fun, but he is doing it for real!"

Mi Xue blinked her eyes and said in amazement, "This guy actually has spirit-patterned eyes, which is really unbelievable." Ye Shi looked like an idiot, but he actually had spirit-patterned eyes.

"I heard that the spirit pattern eye is very rare. Many descendants of the formation family might have spirit pattern eyes, and there are even several in the family. The spirit pattern eyes cannot be usually noticed, and they can only be shown by contacting the formation method. Ye Rong, you and Ye Shi are siblings. Do you have spirit pattern eyes too?" Bai Le said thoughtfully.

Ye Rong smiled awkwardly and said, "I don't know!"

Although Ye Shi was her sibling in the name, in fact Ye Shi's father was not Ye Xun. So they had no relationship by blood.

Is Ye Shi from a Formation Family? Ye Shi's daddy was from a mediocre family. Was his biological father from a Formation family? Ye Shi was so lucky!

............

Mu Chen finally finished drawing his formation, and the formation plate emitted a dazzling light.

After Hao Tu was severely shocked by Ye Shi, he was shocked again. Mu Chen was a fourth-level formation master.

As soon as Mu Chen's formation was completed, the crowd cheered loudly.

It was such a miracle to have alchemy, talisman, and formation gotten to level four.

Probably because Mu Chen was always outstanding, so when Mu Chen showed that he was a fourth-level formation master, although everyone was excited, they were not that surprised.

The face of the Mingyue Academy was distorted. The tutor of Mingyue Academy thought that it would be a bit difficult to win two games, winning one game was for sure.

In the end, in this competition, not only Ye Shi showed his spirit pattern eyes, but also Mu Chen showed his fourth-level ability.

On the viewing platform, Xia Qingyan was not happy.

After the competition in the Alchemy, Xia Qingyan asked Mu Chen what level Mu Chen's inscription skill reached. Mu Chen said at the time that he was at the third level. Unfortunately, she only asked about the level of Mu Chen's inscription skill at that time, and did not ask his level of formation and talisman.

Mu Chen had reached level 4 in alchemy, talisman, and even formation, but he was only level 3 in inscription. What the hell is this guy doing!

He is a member of the Inscription Academy!

Xia Qingli looked at Mu Chen, and an unspeakable anger surged in her heart.

The inheritance of the Inscription School was incomplete, and the inheritance of the Formation School was not complete either!

How could Mu Chen raise his formation skill to the fourth level, but his inscription skill was still at the third level?

Looking at Mu Chen in the field, Lu Yao felt a deep fear in his heart.

If Mu Chen was just a fourth-level alchemist, or just a fourth-level talisman, or a pure fourth-level formation master, Lu Yao would not have such a hard feeling. Mu Chen was a fourth-level master in alchemist, talisman, formation. Lu Yao had to admit that Mu Chen was his formidable enemy.

In the weapon refining competition, the Saint Star lost. In the formation competition, Mingyue Academy lost. The two schools were tied again.

Chen Da sat on the stand, looking at Ye Shi on the stage, a bit of complexity flashed in his eyes.

Ye Shi's daddy once said that Ye Shi's father was a talented formation master. That man was an outstanding talent. But he was too cruel.

3