181-182
427 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

181. The news brought by Fu Yuanbao (2)

 

"Master, why are you here?" Ye Shi asked.

"Come to see you! This thing is for you." Jing Chiyan said.

"What is it?" Ye Shi took the bottle from Jing Chiyan, opened the cork, closed one eye, and looked into the bottle.

"There seems to be only one drop of water in it! How can it be packed in such a big bottle? Isn't this a waste?" Ye Shi pouted and said.

Jing Chiyan said helplessly, "My goodness! Be careful! This is not water, this is innate spiritual milk, which can nurture physical condition from inside and out, improve aptitude, and purify erysipelas. This is a priceless treasure. Although it is just a drop, even the strong martial king will fight for it."

Ye Shi looked at Jing Chiyan suspiciously. Then Ye Shi rolled his eyes and looked towards Mu Chen.

Mu Chen nodded towards Ye Shi, and said solemnly, "It's really a good thing."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes secretly: Ye Shi really didn't trust him. He didn't believe it until Mu Chen confirmed it.

Ye Shi nodded and glanced at Jing Chiyan in surprise, "Master, you do have something valuable."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes. In the eyes of his apprentice, is he a pauper? Obviously, Xiong Wei is the poor fool.

Ye Shi approached Mu Chen and put the spiritual milk into Mu Chen's hands, "Here it is."

Mu Chen said helplessly: "You keep it."

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "I don't want it."

Ye Shi insisted and stuffed the spiritual milk in Mu Chen's hand.

"Mu Chen, since Ye Shi said he wanted to give it to you, you should take it." Jing Chiyan said.

Mu Chen glanced at Jing Chiyan with a strange expression on his face.

"I heard that there are quite a few of this innate spiritual milk in the secret realm. Remember to bring me a bottle back." Jing Chiyan coughed twice.

Mu Chen rolled his eyes and understood why Jing Chiyan was so generous all of a sudden.

One drop for a bottle! Jing Chiyan did a great deal!

"Master, you are so shrewd!" Ye Shi said in dissatisfaction.

Jing Chiyan snorted coldly and said, "If you want to achieve success in cultivation, you must be shrewd. Learn to be."

Ye Shi: "..."

Ye Shi looked at Jing Chiyan and couldn't help rolling his eyes.

............
"President, there seems to be a student from Mingyue College who didn't participate in the competition, but looking at his strength, he should have reached the level of martial spirit." Jing Chiyan worriedly said to Lian Chengkong.

Lian Chengkong put his hands on his back, nodded, and said nonchalantly, "I know."

"You know?" Jing Chiyan frowned.
Lian Chengkong sighed lightly and said, "No matter how talented people are, they are just flowers in the greenhouse. Only by making them see the blood in the outside world can they grow up."

Jing Chiyan frowned and said, "However, isn't this too cruel for them? It would be a pity for someone like Mu Chen to be murdered in a secret realm."

"If Mu Chen died in the secret realm, Mu Chen's luck is not enough. Don't worry, Mu Chen is not so short-lived." Lian Chengkong said calmly.

Looking at Lian Chengkong's cold face, Jing Chiyan gritted his teeth and said, "Dean..."

Lian Chengkong looked at Jing Chiyan and said, "Don't worry. After they got into the secret realm, all people will be scattered to different places. The secret realm is very big. Even that person enters in that secret realm, nothing will happen if they don't meet up."

Jing Chiyan lowered his head, "But..."

Lian Chengkong raised his hand to stop Jing Chiyan's speaking, clapped his hands, and a man and a woman who looked alike walked out, "President, this is..."

"Both of them have eight-level qualifications, and they are siblings. Both of them have the strength of the four-star martial spirit level. When they team up, they can defeat six-star martial spirit master. You know, not only Mingyue Academy has prepared for something, but we also do." Lian Chengkong was full of pride.

The world only knew that there were three eight-level qualifications at Saint Star Academy, but there were actually five. The admission system of Saint Star Academy, in addition to an open enrollment, also had a recommendation system. This pair of siblings were recommended because of their outstanding talents. They were greatly valued by Lian Chengkong when they were little, and they were cultivated in secret.

Jing Chiyan looked at the two students in surprise, and sighed lightly, "Since the dean has already prepared. Then I am overreacted."

 

 

 

182. Blackmailing Xiong Wei (1)

Quarry.

Xiong Wei spit out a sip of wine and almost spit it into Ye Shi's face, "What did you say? You ask me for a magic weapon for self-defense?!"

Ye Shi took two steps back, and was relieved after seeing that Xiong Wei didn't spit anything on his body, "Yes! If you have any lagendary treasure, give me some! I don't mind at all."

Xiong Wei smiled cheerfully and said, "No, nothing."

Xiong Wei looked at Ye Shi up and down. Asking for things from him? Ye Shi was bold enough!

Ye Shi stared at Xiong Wei dissatisfiedly and said, "No, why nothing? You are Martial Emperor!"

Xiong Wei rubbed his nose, and said earnestly, "Stone! There are different kinds of Martial Emperor. The rich ones are like the dean, and the poor ones , like me. Although we are Martial Emperors, but the gap is huge."

"The dean is so thin and rich. But you are so fat, and you are so poor!" Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei with disgust.

Xiong Wei: "..." What does wealth have to do with being fat or thin?

"I'm poor, that's because I don't take bribery!" Xiong Wei said with a straight-up attitude.

"Nonsense. In the name of Mu Chen, you take advantage of others." Ye Shi said angrily.

Xiong Wei: "..." Jing Chiyan is such a big mouth. How can he tell Ye Shi what he did?

"Senior, Mu Chen is going to such a dangerous place in the secret realm. Shouldn't you show some support to him?" Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei pitifully.

"What's so dangerous about the secret realm? Usually, one third people will survive the secret realm. Don't worry. You and Mu Chen will definitely be among them." Xiong Wei vowed confidently.

Ye Shi gritted his teeth. One third? Isn't it meaning that it is dangerous? "Senior Xiong, this time is different! There is a nine-star martial spirit in Mingyue Academy blending in."

Ye Shi didn't know what the strength of the martial spirit of Mingyue Academy was, so he assumed it was a nine-star martial spirit.

Xiong Wei laughed, "Nine-star martial spirit. Haha. Stone, why don't you just say that there is a martial king!"

Ye Shi frowned and said thoughtfully, "It is possible."

Xiong Wei glared at Ye Shi angrily and said, "You are overthinking."

Ye Shi said disapprovingly, "Just in case! Senior, Mu Chen is your own apprentice! Do you have the heart not to support him?"

"Stone, do you know why I want to accept apprentices?" Xiong Wei asked with a meaningful look at Ye Shi with his arms on his back.

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "I don't know."

Xiong Wei smiled and said, "Let me tell you. The reason why I want to accept apprentices is to get something from my apprentices for free. Otherwise, what do you think the apprentice are for? Stone, don't you think so?"

"You're going too far. You should cherish your apprentice. I will tell Mu Chen to leave you." Ye Shi said dissatisfiedly.

Xiong Wei rolled his eyes. Ye Shi was easy to get upset! He was just kidding! "Okay, okay. Since you asked so sincerely, then I have to show my support. Take this."

Xiong Wei threw out a pair of wind-driven boots and a wind-drive flying gear.

Xiong Wei looked like he threw the things out lightly, but he actually used skillful force. Ye Shi tried to catch them, but failed. Instead, these two things were thrown on his face. He stumbled because of the force.

"A pair of smelly boots and a broken kite." Ye Shi said in dissatisfaction.

Xiong Wei rolled his eyes and said angrily, "What do you know?! These are all fifth-level magic weapons."

"These boots can increase your speed ten times faster, and are most suitable for escaping from danger. Also, these are not kites, but wind-drive flying gear, which can also increase your speed ten times."

Ye Shi took the things Xiong Wei handed over, and a flash of light flashed in his mind, "Ah, ah! I know. I heard that when you were chased by a woman, you had nowhere to go. I bet you were relying on these two things when you escaped."

Xiong Wei: "..." Jing Chiyan actually taught Ye Shi gossiping around.

"I've got the stuff for you. Now get out, get out." Xiong Wei said angrily.

Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei dissatisfiedly, "Why in such a hurry?" He was not satisfied enough that  Xiong Wei just gave him two pieces of junk.

"Is there anything else?! Spirit pills, spirit liquids, talismans, magic weapons... I want everything!" Ye Shi said.

Xiong Wei snorted coldly, "You want everything. Are you picking up junk?"

"Senior, how can you say that? If I pick up junk, doesn't it mean that all your things are junk?" Ye Shi retorted disapprovingly.

"If you don't get out, be careful I'll beat you." Xiong Wei glared at Ye Shi fiercely, thinking to himself: Mu Chen is such an unfilial apprentice. How could he get an evil partner to anger him.

Ye Shi glanced at Xiong Wei and left unwillingly.

 

............

"Where did you go?" Mu Chen found Ye Shi and asked slightly dissatisfied.

Ye Shi shrugged and said, "I went to your master to ask for something. Your master is a bit stingy! He only gave you a pair of stinky boots and a stupid kite."

Mu Chen looked at the things in Ye Shi's hands, tapped Ye Shi's forehead. They are fifth-grade wind-driven boots and fifth-grade wind-driven flying wings which were definitely good things!

"Xiong Wei is generous. There are only a few fifth-level artifact refiners in the Xuanfeng Empire. These two things are absolutely invaluable. I never expected that my poor master Shifu would actually have two fifth-level magic weapons. You did a great job. Xiong Wei is notorious for his pettiness!" Mu Chen said strangely.

Ye Shi rolled his eyes, grabbed Mu Chen's arm, and said, "I heard that when Xiong Wei was young, he was chased by a woman with nowhere to go. At that time, in order to get rid of that woman, Xiong Wei used all his belongings to exchange for two magical tools to escape. Do you think they are these two..."

Mu Chen smiled and said, "It's possible."

"I wonder who that woman is. I really want to meet her!" Ye Shi said eagerly.

"Stop. Since you have this time to gossip, why don't you take the pill as soon as possible? It is more important to advance to the martial spirit." Mu Chen warned.

Ye Shi nodded and said solemnly, "I see. I will take the Spirit-breaking Elixir as soon as I go back."

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Okay."
............ 

4