186-187-188
441 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

186. First entry into the secret realm (1)

Lu Yao crossed his arms and looked at the direction of Ye Shi's courtyard, and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Ye Shi had also been promoted to Martial Spirit. This guy had spirit pattern eyes and would soon be a fourth-level formation master. He would become a great opponent of his.

"Junior brother, you don't look very good! Are you ill?" Yin Zong walked to Lu Yao's side and asked.

Lu Yao restrained the expression on his face and said lightly, "Thank you for your concern, brother! I'm fine."

Lu Yao lowered his eyes and felt a chill in his heart. Although he and Yin Zong were both disciples of Kong Sha, their relationship was not very good.

"Junior brother, you seem to be very afraid of Mu Chen and Ye Shi!" Yin Zong looked at Lu Yao with a half-smiling smile.

Lu Yao's face turned gloomy. Mu Chen really put him under so much pressure. From childhood to adulthood, Lu Yao had never met anyone more powerful than him, except Yin Zong.

Because of Mu Chen, his status in the minds of the students of Mingyue Academy had dropped a lot. Ye Shi was also a very difficult guy. Although Ye Shi was still a third-level formation master, it was only because he had learned formation methods recently.

Yin Zong looked at Lu Yao's face, chuckled lightly, and said, "They are just two people who are about to die. Junior Brother, don't worry too much. No matter how talented the dead are, they are just dead."

Yin Zong sneered. The laughter sounded extremely harsh to Lu Yao. If it wasn't for the pressure of their master Shifu, Yin Zong would even want to kill him.

"Thank you, Senior Brother. As you interfere, Mu Chen's legend will end here. Senior Brother, may you do me a favor?" Lu Yao said with seemly respect.

"What is it?" Yin Zong crossed his arms and looked at Lu Yao lazily.

Yin Zong's reckless attitude made Lu Yao feel uncomfortable, "Mu Chen has something that I want. Hope you can give it to me after you kill him." Lu Yao said sternly.

"You want the hundred physical exercises." Yin Zong said with narrowed eyes.

Lu Yao's complexion changed. Originally, no one knew that Lu family slaughtered the Jin family for the Hundred Exercises. However, that idiot in the family regarded the Hundred Exercises as a worthless thing and sold it with other stuff.

Over the years, the Lu family had sent a lot of people to track down the hundred exercises, which arouse suspicion that they must have something to do with the Jin family.

"Exactly." Lu Yao said.

Yin Zong squinted his eyes and said with great interest, "I heard that the Hundred Exercises are related to the treasure of the Nine Stars Martial Emperor, and many are interested in it!"

Lu Yao said disapprovingly, "You must be joking. If there is really a treasure, since the Hundred Exercises have been in the hands of the Jin family for so many years, they would have spent them. There would be no chance for others to discover it."

"That's right. But there is always a reason for it. Otherwise, Junior Brother, why do you want a common book?" Yin Zong sneered.

"Senior brother, you've been thinking too much. I just heard that the Jin family's body training book is very mysterious. People with those skills can be invulnerable to swords and guns. That's why I'm interested." Lu Yao laughed.

Yin Zong said disapprovingly, "No matter how strong the body refining technique is, what can you do if you can't raise your level? The entire Jin family has been refining their bodies, but they ended up being killed."

Lu Yao's face was long. Yin Zong was really not easy to be fooled around!

So far, many suspected that there was something big about the Hundred Exercises. If Mu Chen had given him the Hundreds of Exercises directly, it wouldn't end up like this.

Yin Zong looked at Lu Yao, and there was a bit of joking in his eyes. Lu Yao was so nervous about the book, so there must be an inside story. His junior brother is not being truthful!

Many families in the Falan Empire were interested in the Hundred Exercises. If he could get it, he could sell it to an auction for hundreds of millions of stones. After all, this thing once belonged to a martial emperor.

 

............

Time flew by, and soon it was time to open the secret realm.

A large number of students gathered at the entrance of the secret realm, many of which were unfamiliar to Ye Shi.

Zhuang Yu stood quietly in the crowd, surrounded by seniors with the strength of eight-star and nine-star martial art master.

When Lan Ruofeng saw Zhuang Yu, he went up to have a chitchat, but was chased away by a group of men beside Zhuang Yu.

Lan Ruofeng left in anger.

Yin Zong stood in the crowd, his eyes sweeping around Zhuang Yu with interest, "He's really a beauty, but unfortunately, there are too many losers around him. I really want to get rid of those unsightly guys. It's pity that I can't do it now."

When Lu Yao heard Yin Zong's words, he subconsciously frowned.

"Some from the Saint Star Academy actually are three-star and four-star martial art master. I won't feel any satisfaction from killing all of them." Yin Zong said full of disgust.

Ye Shi stood beside Mu Chen, looking around anxiously.

"I heard that after entering the secret realm, everyone will be separated." Ye Shi held Mu Chen's hand.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "After entering the secret realm, I will try to find a way to join you as soon as possible. If you encounter danger in the secret realm, you should run away and don't fight back. Do you know?"

Ye Shi nodded and said, "I know."

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi and said worriedly, "Even if someone slaughtered the students of Saint Star Academy in front of you, you shouldn't meddle. Stay away."

Ye Shi nodded and said, "I see. Mu Chen, don't worry. I barely take care of myself, so I won't take care of other people's affairs."

"That's good." Mu Chen frowned and nodded.

Because there were a lot of places for Saint Star. Cheng Wanbai and Xie Danyan, despite two three-star martial masters, were permitted to get in.

Xie Danyan looked less reckless and more cautious.

Unlike those with the eighth-level aptitude, who could reach the king level or even the emperor level as long as they practiced hard, those with the fifth-level and sixth-level aptitudes could only reach that high level by fighting for their lives for a chance.

Although they knew the danger, Xie Danyan and others, who were unwilling to be ordinary, chose to get in the secret realm.

 

 

............

 

187. First entry into the secret realm (2)

"The secret realm is about to open. Everyone, ready to enter." Lian Chengkong looked at everyone coldly and said.

Everyone quickly lined up in two lines and stepped onto the teleportation array one by one to enter the secret realm.

Ye Shi followed behind Mu Chen and was transported to the secret realm.

Ye Shi landed on a tree. Looking at the grass below him, Ye Shi curved his lips. His luck did not seem to be very bad. He heard that someone once was teleported at the feet of the monster at the peak of Martial Spirit Mountain, and that person was eaten by the monster.

Ye Shi sat on the tree trunk, sweeping around, and saw a familiar person.

Ye Shi frowned. He didn't see Mu Chen, but saw Lan Ruofeng. What was wrong?! Mu Chen didn't teleport to the same place with him, but Lan Ruofeng was sent next to him. What a bad luck!

Lan Ruofeng's eyes swept around, and naturally he saw Ye Shi on the tree.

Ye Shi supported the tree trunk with both hands, and tapped his legs leisurely. Seeing Lan Ruofeng's eyes, Ye Shi suddenly smiled wickedly and made a "cut throat" gesture.

Lan Ruofeng looked at Ye Shi, frowned, and flew away.

Ye Shi watched Lan Ruofeng walk away, and smiled silently. Lan Ruofeng was so timid. He was frightened and ran away.

However, Lan Ruofeng was only a sixth-level martial artist, so he should be afraid of a martial spirit.

Ye Shi jumped off from the tree and took a deep breath.

The vitality in the secret realm was very strong. Even if he did nothing, it was a good thing to stay in the secret realm for a month.

............

 

 

Ye Shi walked aimlessly in the secret realm, his eyes wandering around.

A tall mountain was caught by Ye Shi's eyes.

Ye Shi's eyes lit up. This mountain seemed to be the Yunqing Mountain on the map. Previously, the people of the Saint Star Academy found a secret cave in the mountain. Unfortunately, there was a complex formation at the entrance of the secret cave. The people who discovered the secret cave tried their best, but failed to break the formation and returned without success.

After this group of people came out, they told the school about the secret cave they discovered. The following time, the sect sent people in. With certain preparations, these people bombarded the formation and finally opened a gap on the door.

However, they found that this secret cave may have been left by a master of formation. After breaking a formation, there was still another formation to guard it. That formation was more powerful than the outermost formation. Those people worked very hard to break the first formation, let alone the second one.

Ye Shi followed the map and found the entrance. There was a formation guarding the entrance.

Ye Shi frowned. The outermost formation seemed to have been damaged by something, but as time passed, the formation seemed to have been completely repaired.

Ye Shi looked at the formation in front of him, and was shocked by his finding. The person who could automatically repair the formation, it meant that he should be at least a sixth-level formation master.

Ye Shi's eyes released a burst of blue light, and saw weak points in the formation.

From Ye Shi's space ring, he took out an array plate and blew lightly on the array plate.

A string of runes flew out from the array plate and submerged into the array at the entrance. The array made a crackling sound, and then a gap appeared.

Ye Shi walked in calmly. Inside the array was an empty stone room, and there was another formation on the wall of the stone room.

Ye Shi heard that the students who once entered here in the last entry seemed to have gained a lot of benefits from this stone room. These people guessed that if they broke the formation in the stone room, there would be more benefits.

Ye Shi walked to the formation in the stone room, and just as he was about to start it, he heard a cry for help.

"Help! Help!"

"..."

Ye Shi frowned, and finally flew out.

A man in black was chasing behind several Saint Star students, with a mocking smile on his face.

Ye Shi saw blood on the sword that the man in black was holding, guessing that he had already killed someone.

Ye Shi clenched his fists. Fu Yuanbao's guess actually came true. Mingyue Academy sneaked a powerful killer in here.

The man's strength was unfathomable. He was chasing behind the people of Saint Star Academy like a cat chasing after a mouse. He was neither fast nor slow, and he obviously did not do his best. This man had a weird smile on his face, and he seemed to be enjoying his prey's fear. .

Ye Shi was a little surprised to find that Lan Ruofeng was also among those being hunted.

"Student Ye, help!" Lan Ruofeng shouted.

When Lan Ruofeng shouted, other students who didn't find Ye Shi at first noticed him.

Surrounded by the fear of death, those students shouted, "Help, Mr. Ye. Ye Shi!"

 

 

188. Buying time (1)

Ye Shi blinked. Lan Ruofeng actually called him for help. Ye Shi suddenly thought that this was a joke, but unfortunately this was not a joke, but a fact.

Ye Shi looked at Lan Ruofeng, who was chased like a loser, and felt a little strange. But had had no time spending on thinking.

When Lan Ruofeng shouted, Yin Zong immediately discovered the existence of Ye Shi.

Ye Shi frowned, suddenly remembering Mu Chen's words. Even if he encountered a student of Saint Star who was being hunted down, he should stay away.

Ye Shi originally thought this was unlikely to happen, but it actually happened.

Yin Zong looked at Ye Shi with interest, a little excitement flashed in his eyes.

The exhausted students who had been hunted down for a long time seemed to have grabbed a life-saving straw and quickly gathered around Ye Shi.

"Sacred Star Academy sent a group of losers here. I don't feel any sense of accomplishment after killing them! It's really disappointing." Yin Zong's eyes swept across the crowd with disdain, his tone full of complaints.

Several Saint Star students blushed. Although they were trembling with anger, no one dared to speak.

Yin Zong looked at Ye Shi, smiled lightly, and said: "You seem to be stronger than them, but not much stronger. Unfortunately, you are too ordinary-looking, otherwise we can have fun together. I heard that you are rich! I just happen to need money."

Ye Shi blushed, and slapped Yin Zong with a whip.

Yin Zong avoided Ye Shi's whip, looked at Ye Shi with a half-smiling smile, and said, "What's wrong? Are you disappointed that I don't want to shag you? Are you embarrassed?"

Ye Shi couldn't help grinding his teeth, "Go to hell!"

Ye Shi whipped Yin Zong again, and Yin Zong smiled complacently. "Don't worry. I'll deal with these people first, and then you. Although, you're not my type, thinking that you're someone Mu Chen likes makes me interested again."

Ye Shi was furious with Yin Zong. Yin Zong slashed at a female student of the Saint Star Academy with a sword.

Ye Shi flew to the girl to block the sword.

Yin Zong tilted his head and smiled, "I never imagined that you actually like to be a hero. Unfortunately, it is not easy to be a hero."

Ye Shi ignored Yin Zong's words, and swung the whip towards Yin Zong again.

"Don't you feel bored to use the same trick twice?"

Before Yin Zong could finish his words, Ye Shi launched more than a dozen fourth-level talismans. In case that Ye Shi would be in danger, Mu Chen put hundreds of fourth-level talismans into Ye Shi's space ring before he came. Ye Shi didn't expect that he would use these things on the first day he entered the secret realm.

Ye Shi's whipping was just a fake move, which distracted Yin Zong's attention. Therefore, Yin Zong was hit by the talismans.

Yin Zong was too arrogant to avoid dozens of fourth-level talismans. He spit out a mouthful of blood. Lu Yao was able to block Ji Dongcheng's attack because he was wearing a fifth-level armor. However, Yin Zong was too proud to wear any protective gear.

Yin Zong grabbed a student in great anger. Ye Shi looked at the student in horror, because Yin Zong turned him into a dry human skin.

"Blood Transformation."

Witnessing this scene, the faces of the students were in great fear.

"You guys go to the stone room over there, and I'll hold him back." Ye Shi said loudly.

The blood-turning method was a forbidden method. This forbidden method could restore the injury by absorbing the blood energy of living people. Because this method was too harmful, it had been destroyed.

Ye Shi was originally afraid of Yin Zong's strength, and he planned to find an opportunity to run away. However, Yin Zong's Blood Transformation made him change his mind. If these students became Yin Zong's nourishment, then Yin Zong would become even more difficult to deal with.

When the students heard Ye Shi's words, they quickly ran towards the stone room.

After the formation in the stone room was destroyed by Ye Shi, before it hadn't been restored yet, students easily entered the stone room.

"It's a sealed stone room! Why did Senior Brother Ye Shi want us to come here? There's no way to escape from this place!"

"Did he point the wrong way?"

"There is a formation on this stone wall. Only when the formation is broken can one enter the next level. This formation seems to be very difficult to break!"

"My God, what should we do? We will all be killed."

 

............
Lan Ruofeng's face was pale and he gritted his teeth nervously. All the students were in deep fear of being chased by Yin Zong. At this moment, although many people questioned Ye Shi's decision, no one made up his mind to leave the stone room.

"Whoosh." Ye Shi appeared in the secret room.

He detonated a fourth-level magic weapon, more than a dozen fourth-level talismans, and three Thunder beads, which could be just enough to stop Yin Zong, but it wouldn't hold that long.

When students saw Ye Shi, they immediately seemed to see a savior.

Ye Shi ignored the crowd and quickly took out the array plate.

Ye Shi took a deep breath at the formation plate, and a series of formation texts flew out from the formation and disappeared into the formation plate.

The formation that was destroyed by Ye Shi quickly closed together.

Ye Shi played a series of magic tricks towards the formation at the door, speeding up the recovery of the formation.

The students of the Saint Star Academy were amazed by Ye Shi's series of movements.

Ye Shi had just finished repairing the formation when there was a sound of violent destruction of the formation outside the stone wall.

Ye Shi took out some formation materials from the space ring and strengthened the formation as much as possible.

The sound of constantly hitting the formation made all the students tremble.

"Senior Brother Ye, how long can you withstand this formation?" Xie Danyan asked with trembling voice.

Xie Danyan's luck was not very good. She met Yin Zong on the first day.

Ye Shi frowned and said, "Probably a dozen minutes. "

4