196-197
424 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

196. The Death of Lan Ruofeng (2)

Mu Chen and Ye Shi had just walked out of the mountain when a strange person appeared in front of them.

"Greetings, Young Master Mu, Young Master Ye," the man was a wearing the uniform of Mingyue Academy. His eyes were clear and he bowed.

Ye Shi observed the person and his eyes were confused.

People from the Mingyue Academy? Did he come to pick a fight? It doesn't look like it! He is only an eight star master who I can throw him out with just one hand. Does he hide his real power? It doesn't look like it! He looks really weak.

"Is there anything you need?" Ye Shi blinked and asked.

Although Ye Shi did not like the people from Mingyue, he was not going to attack someone who was so polite.

"I heard that you have the Hundred Exercises," the man said.

"No," Ye Shi said without hesitation.

The man glanced at Ye Shi indifferently and said, "Judging from Mr. Ye's vigorous Qi and blood, you should have reached the level of the silver wall."

Ye Shi rolled his eyes. Although he didn't know what silver wall meant, a while ago, when he finished practicing the Hundred Exercises, a layer of silver light appeared on the surface of his body. It must be called silver wall.

Mu Chen held his arms and looked at the person. This person seemed to know a lot about the Hundred Exercises!

"What's your relationship with Lu Yao? Did he send you here? "asked Ye Shi.

The man's face twisted for a moment and said, "How could I be sent by Lu Yao? He is my enemy."

Ye Shi looked at the man in confusion, "What did you say? He is your enemy? "

Mu Chen thought for a moment and said, "You seem to have also practiced the Hundred Exercises. You are from the Jin family."

The man was stunned for a moment and sneered, "Young Master Mu, you have sharp eyes. I... kind of a member of the Jin family."

"Are you here to ask for the Hundred Exercises?" asked Mu Chen.

The man shook his head and said, "No."

Ye Shi glanced at the man in confusion. "Really?"

Jin Mingfeng smiled and said, "Not everyone can refine the Hundred Exercises. The reason why the Jin family died is because they are all wary of the body training and ignore the cultivation. Originally, with my third Grandfather's qualifications, he has a good chance to become the martial king. Unfortunately, he is obsessed with this body training, spending a lot of time on earning elementary stones to buy materials like beast blood."

Ye Shi narrowed his eyes and wondered, "Why are they so focused on the body training? Is it because the physical condition can be enhanced?"

Mu Mingfeng shook his head and said, "Because the legend said that once one can reach at the level of purple golden wall, he can open the treasure house of the Jin family. Higher than silver wall was jade wall, golden wall and then purple golden wall."

Mu Mingfeng sighed and said, "My grandfather and his brothers only reached up to golden wall before they died."

The Hundred Exercises was something that can only be refined by rich people. It would help rich people improve their physical condition. If a person who did not have much money, they would be overwhelmed by the great expenditure.

The Jin family had been destroyed, so it was not easy for him to hide his relationship with the family. How could he have the energy to get back the Hundred Exercises? Even if he did, it was impossible for him to make achievements!

Ye Shi blinked. This man's grandfather must be a martial king. The Jin family had a few martial kings. But they ended up getting to golden wall?

There must be a lot of treasures in the Jin's house, or else, why did the Jin family try so hard to open it?

"Why are you talking to us?" asked Ye Shi.

"I can tell you the way to open the treasure house. But when you open it, you have to take me with you," Mu Mingfeng frowned and said.

Ye Shi looked at Mu Mingfeng and said, "Deal."

Mu Mingfeng breathed a sigh of relief and said, "That's good. I have a free message for the two of you."

"What?" asked Ye Shi.

"Shi Ziyu is a spy sent by Mingyue Academy. He seems to have instigated Zhuang Yu to join the Mingyue Academy. When Zhuang Yu leaves the realm this time, Zhuang Yu and Shi Ziyu would leave Staint Star and return to Mingyue," Mu Mingfeng said.

Ye Shi's eyes widened. He didn't expect Mu Mingfeng to say anything useful. But it turned out to be a big bomb! If Zhuang Yu left the school, would he be able to get rid of this bitch in the future?

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes and said with a heavy look, "Is the information accurate?"

Mu Mingfeng nodded and smiled lightly, "It shouldn't be wrong."

 

 

197. Secret of Hundred Exercises

 

Mu Chen lowered his head and frowned.

Mu Mingfeng hugged his arms and stared at Mu Chen.

"How can the treasure be opened?" Seeing that neither of them spoke, Ye Shi asked anxiously.

"There's no hurry. When the two of you reach the golden wall, you can send a message to the Flying Moon Trading Center of the Falan Empire. I will tell the two of you how to open the Secret Realm," Mu Mingfeng said with his hands behind his back.

The Jin family and Flying Moon Trading Center were on bad terms. Mu Mingfeng's father was from the Jin family and his mother was the junior owner of Flaying Moon Trading Center.

Mu Mingfeng's parents loved each other. But the outside world did not know their relationship. That was why Mu Mingfeng survived when the Jin family was in great disaster.

"Why do we wait until that time?" Ye Shi was confused.

"I can only tell you that you can't open the treasures at all unless you reach that level," Mu Mingfeng looked at the two of them and said in a deep voice.

"What if you die when we reach that level?" Ye Shi asked with a smile.

Mu Mingfeng's face stiffened for a moment, then he sneered, "Then, the two of you have to find another way to open the treasure."

"You..." Ye Shi looked at Mu Mingfeng angrily.

Mu Chen stopped Ye Shi and said, "Alright, Stone, stop it."

Ye Shi glared at Mu Mingfeng.

"Gentlemen, we'll meet again," Mu Mingfeng glanced at them and left.

Ye Shi looked as he left. His fists were tightened, and he said unwillingly, "We should force the pretty boy to tell the secret of the Hundred Exercises."

Mu Chen said, "Since he dares to come here, he must have done some preparation. Flying Moon Trading Center's influence is also very big. He may have the treasure similar to Lu Yao's."

Thinking of the golden light on Lu Yao's body, Ye Shi felt fear.

"Forget it. He has already left," Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen lowered his head and sneered. There were so many people who wanted the treasures of the Jin family! The Lu family, the Flying Moon Trading Center, and his master Shifu.

"I told you that Shi Ziyu is so strange. So he's actually a spy from Mingyue Academy. He doesn't look like a good person," Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes and said, "After we go out, we have to report about Shi Ziyu immediately. It'll be troublesome if he returns to Mingyue Academy."

Ye Shi was confused, "Is it troublesome? He is just a martial king. We only have one person short."

"It's not that simple. Shi Ziyu has been in the school for many years, and had learned a lot about the school. If he shares those secrets with Mingyue Academy, it'll be very troublesome," Mu Chen said calmly.

Mu Chen lowers his head. He would tell his master Shifu about Shi Ziyu immediately after he got out of the secret realm. If Shi Ziyu wanted to leave Saint Star, he would have done some preparation. Now that he was still in Saint Star, it was possible to kill him.

Zhuang Yu was the protagonist and couldn't be killed for the time being. It should be possible to remove his helpers.

......

 

"Master, why don't you get back the Hundred Exercises? It is safe with us." a student wearing the clothes of the Mingyue school said to Mu Mingfeng with a sullen face.

He had a youthful face and his voice was unusually old.

"What use is it in our hands? The Jin family had been practicing for hundreds of years. So what is the result of it? The whole family is destroyed, "Mu Mingfeng said.

Mu Mingfeng narrowed his eyes. Mu Mingfeng knew long ago what was written in the Hundred Exercises. He also tried to practice it, but it was too painful.

It was said that the later stages of this skill would be harder to cultivate. If he spent a lot of time and energy to practice it, he would definitely attract the attention of the Lu family. The Lu family was not easy to deal with.

Rather than that, it was better to find someone to practice the skill.

The Lu family knew that the book was in the hands of Mu Chen and Ye Shi, so they would find a way to deal with them. Two of them attracted all the guns, which was not bad.

"Master, Mu Chen and Ye Shi are too talented. If we don't eliminate them now, it will be harder to deal with in the future," the man said.

Yan Feng sighed and said, "Uncle Luo, your current strength is just a six martial spirit. You may not be a match for the two of them. You must know, Yin Zhong was killed by them."

Ying Zhong was an eight star martial spirit! In order to cultivate him, the headmaster Kong Sha put a great amount of effort. But it was a good thing that Ying Zhong died so young because he was a cruel person. If this person didn't die, how would they have the chance to stand out?

It was a pity that only Ying Zhong had died and Lu Yao was still alive.

Only people under the age of 20 could enter the Secret Realm, but there was nothing absolute. As long as they had tried, they could still have a chance to cheat.

For example, the man beside Mu Mingfeng, who was originally a martial king, used a skill to put him into the body of a young man. Now he could barely use the strength of six-star martial spirit.

"This body is so weak," Wang Luo said discontentedly.

Mu Mingfeng narrowed his eyes. There are many limitations to use body-replacing skill. If it were not for Wang Luo whose longevity was due soon and desperately need of medicine, he would not use this kind of magic easily.

This kind of magic required the old body and the new body should be related by blood. Once the soul was successfully replaced, the new body's soul will be automatically extinguished. If old body couldn't make it back to his old body within a month and a half, he would die. Even if he returned to his body smoothly, his strength would be greatly reduced.

"Uncle Luo, have you found anything to prolong your life?" asked Mu Mingfeng.

Wang Luo frowned and said, "Not yet." The life prolonging creature was not so easy to find. Or he would not use this kind of magic and came into the Realm to find it.

Mu Mingfeng sighed and said, "I heard people say that Zhuang Yu found two thousand-year-old herbs in the garden. They might have effect of prolonging life."

One of the two stalks of grass that Zhuang Yu found was possessed by Zhuang Yu and the other one was taken by Lu Yao. It was said that there was a security guard in the garden, but

Zhuang Yu had spiritual eyes. So he saw the loophole of the guard.

Wang Luo's face was filled with greed, then he was slightly startled. "Zhuang Yu and Lu Yao are together now. The Lu family seems to have left a deadly treasure on Lu Yao!"

Lu Yao's aptitude was superior to that of the younger generation, and he was the favorite of the Lu family.

Mu Mingfeng said, "Don't worry about that. I entered the formation room before and found that the formation room was seriously damaged. There were traces of an emperor level making a move. Of course it was not an actual martial emperor. It should be the attack used by Lu Yao's treasure."

There was a hint of joy on Wang Luo's face. "Is that true?"

"You can go in and see by yourself," Mu Mingfeng said lightly.

"If that's the case, killing Lu Yao will be enough for the Lu family to be in pain for a long time."

Mu Mingfeng was more wary of Lu Yao than Ying Zong. Ying Zong was so malicious but he had no family backing him, but Lu Yao was different! He has the support of a big family behind him and this person is also good at inscription.

 

 

......
The quarry of the Saint Star Academy.

"Senior Xiong," Xia Qingyan walked into the hall with a worried expression.

Xiong Wei looked at her in surprise. "Is there anything you need?"

"Senior, I just heard that Mingyue Academy sent an eight start martial spirit into the Secret Realm. That person's strength is very strong, and he's also a menacing person," said Yin Zhong worriedly.

Before the opening of the Secret Realm, the Ming Yue school kept a secret of their list. However, after they were sent into the school, the Ming Yue School kept no secret at all. It was easy to know their list. Xia Qingyan guessed that they disclosed the list on purpose.

"An eight-star martial spirit under the age of 20 years old," Xiong Wei frowned. Such a talent had been trained.

"Senior, Mu Chen won't be in trouble, right?" Xia Qingyan frowned and her face was deep.

Mu Chen was very smart. Even if he competed with a martial king, he might have a way to keep alive, not to mention an eight star spirit. Although he thinks so in his heart, Xiong Wei can't help but worry.

"He will be fine," Xiong Wei said.

He gave all his good things to Ye Shi. With Ye Shi's personality, he definitely wouldn't keep them from Mu Chen. If the two could share his gift, they could find a way to escape at least.

Back then, when he had worn the boots and flying clothes, he had been able to get rid of that feisty woman.

"If I had known this, I wouldn't have let Mu Chen go to the Realm," said Xia Qingyan.

Xiong Wei smiled helplessly. Xia Qingyan was childish. Geniuses who didn't have the courage to take risks were all losers. Every martial king had gone through many near-death experiences.

Xia Qingyan sighed. It was not easy for her to accept such a talented trainee. Mu Chen would not die so young, right?

She was originally very confident in Mu Chen, but if his opponent was an eight-star marital spirit, Xia Qingyan was not so sure. Mu Chen was only a two-star martial spirit, quite lower.

 

 

......

 

Jin Chiyan was full of anxiety as he walked around the courtyard.

"Uncle, calm down. Ye Shi will be fine," Xin Ruge comforted Jin Chiyan.

Jin Chiyan couldn't help sighing, "They actually sent an eight star martial spirit."

Previously, when Mu Chen mentioned that there would be a powerful one sent by Mingyue College, he thought that the other party was a four-star, or a five-star martial spirit, but he was an eight-star.

He even laughed at Ye Shi because Ye Shi guessed it might be a nine-star. It turned out that Ye Shi was right. Although that person was an eight star, he was good at challenging people beyond his level, which made him stronger than his peers.

Jin Chiyan sighed and said, "In the end, the Mingyue Academy is much more powerful than our school. This time, not only is Ye Shi in danger, but the two apprentices of the dean are also in danger?"

"The dean's apprentices?" Xin Ruoge was confused.

Jin Chiyan waved his hands without saying anything.

Xin Ruge looked at Jin Chiyan and knew that it might be related to the secret of the school, so she did not ask.

"Ye Shi is not a person who gives up on everything. It is hard to say who is going to win." Xin Ruge said.

"You are so confident in your younger brother!"

Xin Ruge nodded and said, "Yes!"

Ye Shi may be not as powerful as that martial spirit of Mingyue, but he has money! As far as he knew, Mu Chen prepared hundreds of level 4 talismans for Ye Shi before going to the Secret Realm. With so many talismans, it should be enough to kill an eight star martial spirit.

 

4