208-209-210
1.3k 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

208. Ji Feiyan (2)

Boom!

Xiong Wei slammed from the chair to the ground.

Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei's pale face and his eyes darkened. "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"What did you say? You said the ship was called Lianyan spaceship?" Xiong Wei panicked.

Ye Shi nodded, "Yeah! This is what it says on the ship."

"Hurry up and leave," Xiong Wei said with pale face as if he saw the biggest enemy.

Ye Shi blinked and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Anywhere away from that spaceship," Xiong Wei said.

Ye Shi was confused. "Why are you avoiding the spaceship?"

Xiong Wei glared at Ye Shi angrily, "I told you to avoid it. Why are you asking so much?"

Ye Shi pouted and said, "I can't avoid it. It's faster than us!"

Xiong Wei: "..." He has no money to buy a fast one.

"Senior, are you afraid?" Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei and asked in confusion.

Xiong Wei said angrily, "Afraid? Are you joking me? Why should I be afraid?"

"Why are you afraid? How do I know this?" Ye Shi said innocently.

Xiong Wei rolled his eyes and thought: It's a miracle that Jing Chyan has accepted a student who is so good at irritating people."

 

......

 

"Ah! There is a beautiful woman on the their boat. She was a beauty, "Ye Shi said.

Xiong Wei bent down and moved to a corner.

Looking at Xiong Wei's sneaky face, Ye Shi couldn't help but feel suspicious.

"Senior, the beautiful woman is looking at us. Do you want to come over and take a look?" Ye Shi said.

"Stone, shut up," Xiong Wei shouted.

Ye Shi glared at Xiong Wei discontentedly. Why should he shut up?

Ye Shi leaned over on the side of the boat and stared at the woman on the Lianyan spaceship.

The woman was dressed in red and she was charming.

"Their boat is rushing over. It seems to be flying towards us," Ye Shi turned around and found that Xiong Wei had disappeared.

Ye Shi frowned in confusion. Xiong Wei has... escaped?

The two ships were close to each other.

"You're handsome!" Ji Feiyan stood opposite Ye Shi and sneered.

"Thank you for your flatter!" Ye Shi said while blushing.

Although she was a charming woman, the pressure she gave was heavier than Jing Chiyan. Ye Shi felt a sense of pressure.

"You are Mu Chen, Xiong Wei's apprentice," Ji Feiyan said.

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "No, I'm Ye Shi."

Ji Feiyan nodded and replied, "Oh."

Mu Chen walked out of the cabin and Ye Shi pointed at Mu Chen. "This is Mu Chen."

Ji Feiyan narrowed his eyes and looked at Mu Chen, "Not bad, not bad. You look much better than your master Shifu."

Mu Chen, "..."

"Where's your master Shifu?"

"He is hiding somewhere," Ye Shi blinked and said.

Ji Feiyan smiled, "Did he hide? I heard that he has advanced to emperor-level. How could he be stronger than before, yet coward. In the past, he was not as powerful as me but he had the guts to watch me take a bath.

Ye Shi, "..."

Mu Chen, "..."

Ye Shi looked at Ji Feiyan, blinked and thought: Xiong Wei is so lucky to have a history with such a beautiful woman.

Ji Feiyan held his arms and looked at Mu Chen and Xiong Wei.

"Very good. You are already four-star martial spirit at such a young age. You will have a promising future!" Ji Feiyan said with a smile.

"You flatter me," Mu Chen said respectfully.

"I heard that you killed Yin Zhong. Well done!" Ji Feiyan said.

Mu Chen frowned and thought: She is from the Falan Empire. Is she here to quarrel?"

"Don't worry. Yin Zhong once killed a young man with good aptitude in our Ji family. I'm very happy that he died in your hands," Ji Feiyan smiled and said.

When Ye Shi heard this, he felt more fond of Ji Feiyan. "We were lucky to kill him. Are you here to find Xiong Wei?"

Ji Feiyan nodded and said, "Yes! I came all the way to find him, but he didn't seem to want to see me."

Ye Shi was full of anger, "Senior Xiong is being rude."

"Tell me about it," said Ji Feiyan.

"Xiong Wei, come out quickly! I see you. Don't hide, "said Ji Feiyan.

"Senior Xiong is hiding in the cabin," Ye Shi said.

Ji Feiyan tilted her head and smiled. "He's hiding. This guy is shy! How can he be so shy at his age."

Ji Feiyan leaped and flew onto Xiong Wei's boat.

 

 

209. A Tough Woman (1)

 

"Xiong Wei, come out quickly! Why are you so shy? You will see me eventually,"said Ji Feiyan with her hands on her hip.

Mu Chen and Ye Shi looked at each other strangely.

Xiong Wei ran out of the cabin and looked at Ji Feiyan aggressively, "You damn woman, don't talk nonsense. I'm a martial emperor now. I'm not afraid of you anymore."

Ji Feiyan blinked at Xiong Wei and complained, "Yes, you're a martial emperor now. I am so scared! What do you plan to do with me? "Ji Feiyan said but her face was full of ridicule.

Xiong Wei's face turned red.

Mu Chen, "..."

Ye Shi, "..."

Ji Feiyan sat on Xiong Wei's chair. She held her chin and stared at Xiong Wei, obviously not taking Xiong Wei seriously.

"You are such a failure. Now you are a martial emperor, yet you have such a poor boat. You live like a beggar."

"I told him before, but he doesn't listen," Ye Shi leaned forward and reported to her.

Ji Feiyan lightly tapped Xiong Wei, "Ah-Wei!1Ji Feiyan is calling Xiong Wei endearingly here Why don't you listen to little Stone's advice?"

 

Ah-Wei? So sweet? Mu Chen was surprised.

"Not only did he not listen, he also said that your boat attracts bandits and you will be robbed in the future," Ye Shi continued excitedly.

Ji Feiyan turned her head and looked at Xiong Wei with unfriendly eyes. She said in a faint voice, "Wei, did you really say that?"

Xiong Wei blushed and said, "My full name is Xiong Wei. Stop calling me in short."

"You and I... What's wrong with calling you sweetly?" Ji Feiyan said in disapproval.

Xiong Wei's face darkened and he said, "You're talking nonsense! I have nothing to do with you."

Ji Feiyan looked at Xiong Wei with a sullen expression and said, "You once watched me bathing. Are you sure that you have nothing to do with me."

Mu Chen rubbed his nose and thought: This woman is too tough. No wonder Xiong Wei didn't dare to accept her."

"Don't talk nonsense! At that time, you were half dressed. I actually... didn't see anything. We had nothing to do with each other, "Xiong Wei mumbled.

Ji Feiyan held her chin and scanned Xiong Wei, "It turns out that you didn't see anything, so you have been denying our relationship! Actually, you can see anything of me if you accept me."

Ye Shi clenched his fists and looked at Xiong Wei with sparkling eyes. "Senior, accept her." What a great chance!

Xiong Wei blushed and glared at Ye Shi. "You, don't talk nonsense."

Ye Shi pouted and thought: Xiong Wei is bad. He is so tough to me. But he is not tough to the beautiful woman.

Ji Feiyan scanned Xiong Wei from head to toe and said, "You...why are you so fat?"

Xiong Wei blushed. "I'm fat. You can go find a thin guy."

"You will feel a sense of security because he is fat. Senior Xiong gains weight for you," Ye Shi said to Ji Feiyan.

Ji Feiyan patted Ye Shi on the shoulder and said with admiration, "Good boy. I like to hear what you said."

"Don't worry, Wei. I don't mind you getting fat. I like your body now. Don't worry. If you are with me, I'll assure that you can lose weight quickly. Do you still remember that back then, when you chased me, you lost 15 kilograms in a month," said Ji Feiyan.

"You chased me, not me chased you," Xiong Wei said gloomily.

"Does it matter?"

Xiong Wei said angrily, "It's different now. I'm now a martial emperor. You can't do whatever you want."

"Eh, you're martial emperor now. I am so afraid! Speaking of which, when are you going to marry me?! I'm going to be proud to marry a martial emperor, "Ji Feiyan took out a little fan and kept fanning.

"Senior, you want to marry senior Xiong?!" Ye Shi asked in surprise.

Ji Feiyan nodded and said, "Yes!"

"But, you're a woman!" Ye Shi said.

Ji Feiyan frowned and said, "What's wrong with women? Who says women are inferior to men?! I  want to marry a man to show everyone."

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Your ambition is worth our respect!"

Ji Feiyan waved his hand and said, "Nothing big deal."

"Senior, you're so amazing," Ye Shi sighed.

"Little Stone, do you want to consider marrying Mu Chen?" Ji Feiyan asked.

Ye Shi shook his head and said in a hurry, "No need. I can only look up to your ambition."

"This is not called an ambition. After I marry your senior Xiong as my principal wife, I will marry a few more concubines. My life would be perfect, " Ji Feiyan said.

Ye Shi, "..." A woman marrying a few men?

"There are many men willing to marry you. Don't fix your eyes on me?" Xiong Wei said angrily.

Ji Feiyan started laughing, "Wei, you're jealous. I'm joking. I don't have any intentions to marry concubines."

Xiong Wei: "..."

"You should leave," Xiong Wei said angrily.

Ji Feiyan yelled, "I am here for just a few moments. You are being cruel to chase me away."

Xiong Wei gritted his teeth, crossed his hands and bowed at Ji Feiyan, "I beg you. Please leave. I really appreciate it."

Ji Feiyan narrowed her eyes and stared at Xiong Wei and said, "Are you desperate to chase me away?"

Xiong Wei's face darkened and he didn't say anything.

Mu Chen looked at the look of Xiong Wei and thought that his master Shifu was so embarrassed by Ji Feiyan.

Ji Feiyan scanned Xiong Wei and said in confusion, "You're stupid, poor and picky. How did you advance to a martial emperor?"

Poor Ji Feiyan. She was smart, rich and wealthy, but she was still an eight star martial king. The fat man was much more powerful than her.

"Yes, I am a martial emperor, you are still an eight star martial king, "said Xiong Wei happily.

Ji Feiyan looked at Xiong Wei and snorted, "Don't be complacent anymore. You are a martial emperor, and you are destined to marry me."

"In your dream," Xiong Wei said angrily.

 

 

 

 

210. A Tough Woman (2)

Ji Feiyan shrugged and did not bother about this issue anymore. "Mu Chen, I heard that you have strange fire!"

Mu Chen nodded, "Yeah!"

"You're so young, yet you have strange fire. You have great luck!" Ji Feiyan looked at Mu Chen with admiration.

"Thanks for your flattering," Mu Chen said respectfully.

Ji Feiyan looked at Mu Chen. She had been searching for strange fire for so many years, but she got nothing. However, Mu Chen had strange fire and became Xiong Wei's apprentice.

"I didn't prepare the first-time-meeting gift for you. Here is a piece of Flame Sun essence," Ji Feiyan threw a red stone to Mu Chen.

Mu Chen quickly took it over. The essence of Flame Sun could improve the quality of strange fire. It was priceless treasure. The one in Ji Feiyan's hand should have been prepared for Xiong Wei.

Ye Shi looked at the stone in Mu Chen's hand, and the admiration for Ji Feiyan in his eyes grew.

"Where are you going?" Ji Feiyan asked.

"To Tianxin City. It is said that there is an auction there. A large chunk of Ice Jade Marrow is to be auctioned," Ye Shi said.

"Oh, then we're going to the same place!" She also wanted to go to Tianxin City to find something that could improve her strength.

Ji Feiyan said doubtfully, "If you want to buy Ice Jade Marrow, do you have enough elementary stones?"

"Yes! He has five hundred million! "Ye Shi said.

Xiong Wei glared at Ye Shi. This idiot had to tell her everything.

"Five hundred million? You're doing well! " Ji Feiyan said in surprise.

"Of course," Xiong Wei said firmly.

"Five hundred million was given by the dean. Senior Xiong only has five million savings," Ye Shi said.

Ji Feiyan started laughing. "So that's the case. I knew that you would not have so many savings."

Xiong Wei: "..." Ye Shi's mouth should be zipped up.

"Do you want to go to my spaceship?! Your ship is too slow, "Ji Feiyan said.

"Okay!" Ye Shi said hurriedly.

Xiong Wei rolled his eyes and said, "If you want to go, you can go. But I won't go."

Ji Feiyan held onto Xiong Wei's arm and shook it. "Please go with me. You will marry me soon or later. Now it is a good thing that you have a visit to your future boat."

Xiong Wei got goose bumps as Ji Feiyan held his arm. "Don't touch me," Xiong Wei said.

"Then, follow me!" Ji Feiyan smiled.

Xiong Wei said, "Okay, okay, I'm afraid of you. I will go with you."

Mu Chen and Ye Shi followed Xiong Wei onto Ji Feiyan's ship. The interior of Ji Feiyan's ship was luxurious, and there was great difference from Xiong Wei's shabby ship.
......

 

 

"Mu Chen, I heard that the Hundred Exercises is in your hands?" Ji Feiyan asked.

Mu Chen was stunned and said, "Yeah!"

"Senior, do you want the Hundred Exercises?" Ye Shi asked cautiously.

Ji Feiyan shook his head and said, "I'm not interested. This thing is a bit weak."

Mu Chen was confused.

"I heard that the Hundred Exercises can only be powerful enough to open the so-called Jin family's treasure house when the practitioner reaches the gold wall. No one knows what is in this treasure house."

"Apart from the dead ancestor, none of the Jin family has reached that level."

"A king level ancestor from the Jin family died for an unknown reason. My people heard that he had refined his body into the devil. He died from great pain from practicing the skill. It can be imagined how difficult it is to refine this skill."

Mu Chen muttered, "Die from pain?"

Ji Feiyan nodded and said, "Yes. Mu Chen, I'll give you a warning. You can practice the Hundred Exercises, but you mustn't be too persistent. You are a genius. If you practice it and die, then it'll be a joke."

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Thank you for the reminder! But I don't understand why this skill is so difficult to practice, but it got passed down for so many generations."

Ji Feiyan tapped the table and explained, "I heard that this skill is not something that ordinary people can cultivate. People with special physique can practice it, and very quickly."

Mu Chen lowered his head and couldn't help glancing at Ye Shi. Ye Shi was very fast after practicing the Hundred Exercises. And it never caused a bit pain to him. Perhaps Ye Shi was the right one to practice this skill. 

4