1. Awakening (300 words)
178 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I used to be the Avatar, but now I'm not. At least I don't think I am.

Yeah, weird I know but so is my situation. I'm here somewhere that I don't recognize. I've traveled around the world so many times that I've lost count. However, this place has never been seen before. The people here wear headbands and dress strangely. I also witnessed many controlling the elements, such as fire, earth, and wind.

They couldn't all be the avatar, I knew this but it was still odd to me.

I arrived here two years ago, or should I say I was reborn again two years ago. Although, I don't think I've died before. Truly the last thing I remember was finding traces of the Red Lotus and their plan to take over the Fire Nation. Traveling along with my friends night came and I ended up here.

That's all I can recall.

What did I know? I was in a place called the land of earth, or Iwagakure depending on who you asked. Both meant the same thing, but here it was similar to the Earth Kingdom that I knew of. Many people here had the ability to bend earth to their will, but some could also control fire and water. Many times I've witnessed them doing all three, which was unusual.

I knew that this place was not anywhere known to me. And I also knew I was reborn here, considering I am only in a childs body.

What I don't know is why. Why am I here. How did I get here? What happened to the Red Lotus? What happened to my friends? Is there a way to return? Am I still the Avatar? And much more.

So, here I am. Boji the last Avatar my previous world has probably seen. 

8