Superintendent AI Nocturne: Finale
206 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nocturn now going by Nyx was following his algorithms and for some weird reason it kept telling him to come to this alleway at this specific time. 

 

As much as he loathed walking into an ambush anything to help him further his goals of destroying Arasaka was a neccesisary sacrifice. 

 

So that he did, it was a simple fall from the fireescape on to the head of thug number one and like a cat he landed on his feet. 

 

An just like that chaos happened. The Malestrom borg started shouting as his Choom’s shot at Nyx utterly ignroing his friend in the firing line, however his shots were an abysmial as they sailed right on by the cat down the alley through a tarp in to the street.

 

Just like that the sound of rubber squealing can be heard as a car comes to a stop.

Just a few  seconds later the rusted fence blocking the alleway is suddenly blown away as a shockwave passes through the alleyway turning it into a brief wind tunnel Nyx is blown off of the borgs head a very irate woman makes her presence known.  

 

“Who the fuck are you!” One of the Maelstrom borgs shouts.

 

“You shot my fucking car!” the woman shouts back as the whirling of servos kick on storing her arm cannon.

 

Nyx looked behind her to see the Midnight Black Caliburn.

 

“That is a rather nice car.” Goon 1 says

 

“Yeah, how about you give it to us and we’ll forgive your cannon at us!” Goon 2 shouts

 

The Maelstrom’s were never really smart to begin with, although this woman. She was pinging all kinds of alarm’s in Nyx’s systems.

 

“I don’t know boys she has a pretty nice body, how much of that do you think is ganic?” The borg asks loudly.

 

There was a powerful Crack and the borg was the first to die from The Comrade’s Hammer. At the press of a button, the gun clicks as the cylinder drop’s out of the one-shot revolver clinking against the ground. Helen was already slamming the next cylinder into the gun when goon squad had managed to wake back up from their shock

 

“What the fuck!” Goon 1 shouts raising his gun and shooting

 

Yet the woman was already gone having activated what was likely Sandevistan disappearing in a blur. 

 

“Where the fuck did she go!” Goon 2 shouts.

 

“Right here.” She states just to the right of the goon.

 

“Wha-”

 

Bang

 

The Bark of the Buyra shot echoed again the massive anti-armor bullet turning Goon 2’s head and some of his upper body to paste instantly while deleting the melon off of Goon 1 pelting his body with metal shrapnel from the cybernetics.

 

“Collateral.” She whisper’s before she turned around to face Nyx.

 

The terrifying woman gave him a solid once over before pondering to herself for but a brief moment.

 

“Hmm, I think I’ll take you home,” She says aloud picking up him up.

 

This could work rather well for my plans afterall Nyx thinks. 

 

13