Chapter 2
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orion knew Efrain, the famous General Preston. Yet Efrain didn't know him. There were countless rumors about General Preston. He was said to be a womanizer and had performed cruel and shocking actions.

When Daniella was washing clothes for Orion, Sherry was talking to him on the phone. He didn't know that he had accidentally provoked a bigwig behind the beauty. Sherry wanted to cuckold Efrain and chose Orion to be the scapegoat.

Sherry apologized to Orion on the other end of the phone. Efrain had learned his name. Sherry asked Orion to be careful recently and advised him to go abroad to avoid the trouble.

Orion's father was a spoiled foreign nobleman, and his mother was from a noble family. Although Orion seemed to have a good family background, he was a playboy. When he returned home after studying abroad for many years, Dexter Hooper, Orion's cousin and the head of the Hooper family, looked down on him. Orion's cousin only allocated money for him to squander every month and rarely met him.

It was clear that provoking Efrain would invite disaster. Dexter might not necessarily be willing to protect him. Orion only hoped that Sherry was not that important to Efrain. He also hoped that Efrain would let him off on account of the fact that the Hooper family had once helped Mathew.

Orion was frightened for a few days, and the dates with his women were all postponed.

Usually, only Daniella would come to clean up his house. Orion was a playboy by nature and loved to have fun. He was keen on women's fluffy dresses, fragrant, long hair, and honey-like lipsticks. He couldn't see anyone but his maid. Orion was distressed.

He felt desperate. He could no longer be sunny, handsome, and happy. Orion was extremely narcissistic in his bones. When he was trapped at home, he would look in the mirror from time to time. The only good-looking person he could see now was himself.

Therefore, everything went on naturally. The scattered things in his cabinet were all taken out. There seemed to be the warmth and scents left by those beautiful and passionate ladies.

At first, it was just for fun. In the bedroom where the curtains were drawn, Orion only turned on the light by the bed. He put on the lipstick. In the past, when he was a teenager, he kissed a good-looking servant in a remote courtyard at home and tasted her lipstick. He didn't know that his lips were stained with it. He ate at the table with a moist red mouth. Later, he was punished by his mother. Now no one controlled him, and he couldn't kiss any beauty, so he put on lipstick to comfort himself.

Orion had a noble appearance with thin eyebrows and long eyes that were inherited from his mother. His grayish-blue eyes were different from ordinary people's. When he wore lipstick, he did not look strange. Orion touched his face and fell in love with his appearance.

He tried lipstick and nail polish. His feet were pale, and his thin toes were painted with light pink nail polish. The stockings with lace buckles tickled his legs slightly.

Orion's heart was beating a little faster. He wore a white nightgown, lifted the hem of it, and looked at himself in the mirror. He saw the stockings cover his knees in the half-yellow and half-red light. His straight legs looked misty.

After Orion had enough fun, he took out a handkerchief and wiped the lipstick off his mouth. However, some of it remained on his lips. He put down the handkerchief and planned to take off the lace circle that made him itchy.

With his back to the bedroom door, he sat on the brown leather chair, casually lay his feet on something, and began to take the stockings off.

At this time, the door was directly knocked open by two military officers, and the light shot in. Orion raised his hand to block the light. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a tall man walk in with firm and reckless footsteps.

The man's gait was very elegant. He held a long whip in his hand and casually pushed the edge of his cap with his index finger. He looked at the person in the room. When Orion got used to the light, he finally saw the person's appearance clearly. It was still that pair of eyes that made him panic. It was Efrain, his enemy.

Orion calmly retracted his legs and pulled down his robe. His legs quivered slightly as if he wanted to hide them. Orion turned around and said to the man with his back to him, "I'm afraid that it's against the rules for you to barge into my house without permission."

Orion casually touched the messy things on the table, pushed down the lipstick, and crossed the wrinkled handkerchief. He casually stretched out his fingers until he touched an iron box. As if he wanted to feel at ease, Orion hurriedly took the box, and his sleeve swept over the nail polish. The opened bottle shook and fell. The pink liquid flowed out.

The sticky liquid moved leisurely to the edge of the table. When it fell to the ground, it splashed onto the stockings on Orion's shivering ankles, leaving faint stains.

Orion pulled out a cigarette from the iron box, and his fingers trembled slightly as he placed it in his mouth. Orion's eyes were permanently lowered until the tall military official unhurriedly approached him. Someone behind him had turned on the light, and the room was immediately lit up. Orion closed his eyes subconsciously and slowly opened them again. He once again saw the person in front of him. He forced a stiff and ingratiating smile with the cigarette in his mouth.

The man made a gesture. The other two men behind him went out and closed the door. Efrain looked around the room with his arms crossed and naturally sat down on the only bed in the room. The carven mahogany bed had many layers of mattresses. They sank as soon as Efrain sat down. There was a jade snuff box with a ring of silver rim on it on the bedside table.

Orion was picky. The snuff in it was expensive. Efrain picked up the snuff-box and took a light puff. As if they were chatting, he asked in a low and deep voice, "The man in Sherry's room that night was you, wasn't it?"

Orion lit a cigarette with a match and pretended to be calm. He crossed his arms and took a few puffs, thinking about how to escape. Soon, he felt a gaze lingering around his legs. Orion held the cigarette and changed her posture. His open robe slipped down from his crotch, revealing the stockings underneath.

Orion was a shameless person. He knew when to yield. This was the reason why he was able to be safe after causing so much trouble.

A smile appeared on Orion's face. He thought of the actors he had seen before, his face revealing a bit of flattery. "Yes, Mr. Preston, but you don't need to worry. I... don't like women."

Efrain sat at the head of the bed and looked at his stockings. He then slowly shifted his gaze up to Orion's face. Orion's skin was fair, and some lipstick was left on his lips. He was well-proportioned. His sleeping robe wasn't properly worn, exposing his chest, crotch, and lace stockings. He didn't even realize how seductive he was.

Orion felt somewhat uncomfortable under Efrain's intense gaze. He put out the cigarette. As if trying to save the situation, he retracted his legs and gathered his robe. The cloth around his leg tightened around his knees and wrinkled. Then, Efrain pulled out his gun and aimed it at Orion playfully.

Subconsciously, Orion held onto his chair and stood up to run. At this moment, his horror had the upper hand. He desperately ran to the door and touched the cool door handle. The next moment, the hand wearing a white glove locked the door from behind. Orion only had time to feel the glove. It was a little rough.

Orion pulled his hand back, but it was pressed down. He stuck to the door and could only support himself with his hand. Orion gasped for breath with difficulty. The edge of his forehead was drenched in gleaming sweat.

The gun pressed against his face, and the cool muzzle slid slowly down every inch of his trembling skin. The sense of danger made Orion's head hurt a little. The gun went into his white robe and covered his crotch, slowly lifting up his robe as if it was lifting a bride's veil. The black lace garter around his waist was exposed entirely.

0