Chapter 37 (NSFW) Preparing for Miguel
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37

Preparing for Miguel

(NSFW)

When I got home, I sent Miguel a quick message.

Jonathan: I got off work early, do you want me to prepare any food for you?

Miguel: I’m still working so will be a little while. No food, I want you to prepare yourself, clean out and send me a photo of your arse with your little toy in.

Errrrmmmm what? He wants a photo of what?!

Eeee so good!

After I cleaned myself thoroughly, I got down on the floor and slid my little butt plug home in my arse. Why does it feels so much more pleasurable when Miguel does it?

Trying to not shift around too much, because I didn't want to get too aroused on my own; I wondered how best to take a photo of behind me?

I tried to hold my phone with one hand while on all fours, but I just couldn’t reach. Then tried propping up the phone and putting it on a timer, but the angle just wasn’t right, yes I want it perfect for my man.

So flipping over onto my back which shifted the little toy a bit too pleasantly, I lifted my knees up and took a photo between my legs. It was great, but I was a little worried that my face spoilt it.

No, Miguel always calls my face cute, I need to have more confidence.

*Send*

Miguel: that will give me the impetus to finish my work quicker.

Having sent the photo I was just about to take my butt plug out, when I thought, ‘should I ask my master for permission?’

Jonathan: can I take it out?

Miguel: No, I’ll be the one to remove it.

Jonathan: yes Miguel.

Yes! That is so sexy!

Moving slowly, I was just doing a last check round and putting the finishing touches to tiding up my house, when my phone dinged with a new message.

Miguel: I’m just getting off work and will head over in a bit, don’t get too excited without me.

Eeeekkk! Have I got everything? No! I went up the stairs, oh hell stairs are fun when your filled. Then I got out the new toys I had ordered on line and gave them a clean, damn they look big compared to the one in me...

I had gotten a set of three, that went from a bit bigger than my original one, to about the length of my man, but not as wide. But I hadn’t tried them yet, I wanted Miguel to be the first to use them, his smooth use of my tiny toy was so much better than I was.

Sat fidgeting on my sofa, I looked at my phone for the millionth time, the last message was still; I’m just getting off work and will head over in a bit, don’t get too excited without me.

Excited? Who’s excited? I’m nervous as hell!

Which Miguel is he going to be today? Is he going to be suave refined Miguel? Is he going to be dark dangerous Miguel? Or sweet and gentle Miguel?

OK I am excited!

Which ever way he acts I’m going to get to be with Miguel! I bet he is going to look sexy. I wonder if he will still be in a suit? Or will he come in casual wear?

Looking down at my jeans and T-shirt I had changed into after my cleaning, I wondered, should I change into something sexier? Do I even have anything sexier?

Oh no, even my palms are sweating I’m so nervous. Calm down, you’ve met up with him loads of times, you’ve even had him inside you, you can do this!

I went upstairs again, I was getting better at moving with my butt plug in, I could at least see if I have anything better to wear.

Within seconds my bed was littered with clothes; no not that shirt that looks stuffy, these trousers have no give, joggers are just not sexy.

I tried on my chinos with a short sleeved pale blue shirt, staring in the mirror I looked like a tourist, although I have to say my bum looked great. Wait has Miguel been making me do exercises to improve my gluts?

Just as I was about to try on my black suit bottoms, the door bell rang.

He’s here, he’s here!

I threw everything into my wardrobe and raced down stairs, argh! Don’t rush with this in you, you fool you might cum.

Taking a calming breath, I opened the door, and there he was stood in a white T-shirt and dark blue jeans, with his workout bag over his shoulder.

“Hi, sorry I’m lat...” Miguel’s smile cracked. “What are you wearing? Are you off on holiday? Where is your panama hat?”

“Oh ha ha very funny.” I said turning back into the house.

“Woah, I take it all back,” said Miguel while lifting the bottom of my shirt, “that makes your arse look delectable.”

Heat radiated off me as I dropped my head while he shut the door behind us. I took two steps towards my living room when his large hand grabbed my left buttock and kneaded it sensually, his fingers nudging the suction cup at the base of my toy.

My steps faltered and he wrapped his strong right arm round my chest. “I’ve missed you Jonathan, I’ve really missed the feel of your body too.”

His natural musk filled my nose, making my thoughts hazy, “it’s only been one day.”

“Too long.” Said Miguel, his words tickled my ear as his breath came out in little puffs.

I gasped softly and grabbed onto his arm to keep myself stable as he nibbled the ridge of my ear.

There was a soft whine to his deep voice as he asked, “did my cute Kitty not miss me?”

Fuck me! Don’t act that spoilt with me, I will give you anything if you ask for it like that.

“I missed you too.” I mumbled back quietly.

Kisses moved down my neck and I shivered at the soft caress. Does this mean he is going to be gentle and loving with me tonight? I’m not sure if I’m happy or disappointed? My bruise was finally healed, well mostly, I want him to be rough with me, I’ve never experienced rough loving before.

“Kitty doesn’t want to speak properly? I guess I’ll have to make you yowl loudly.”

His fingers pinched my left nipple hard enough to make me yelp, the rest of his hand groping my chest; while the hand that had been kneading my bum slid round to my stomach pulling my entire body against his powerful firm form, his crotch rubbing up and down the hard toy in my rear.

I cried out in a moaning gasp, “I missed you Miguel, I missed you so much it hurt!”

“Good boy Jonathan.”

Gentle nibbling bites moved down my neck and across my shoulder, and through the fabric he bit down on my flesh. I revelled in the sharp pain that shot up my neck.

“Miguel,” I panted, “let me take you to bed.”

“Impatient as ever I see.” Growled Miguel, “where is my fore play Kitty, aren’t you going to give your owner a show?”

My breath hitched, “my owner?”

His deep erotic voice filled my mind, “yes your owner, you are mine now Jonathan, you are my Storm Kitty.”

“Yes Miguel, I’m yours!”

0