Chapter 31 (NSFW) The Real Thing
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31

The Real Thing


(NSFW)

I sat on his lap gently moaning to the sound of squelching coming from my arse for what felt like hours, but I think it was probably more like five minutes.

“You alright Jonathan?”

“Mmmmmm...” I moaned into his chest.

“Do you want to try the real thing?”

I saw nervousness in his dark eyes, he rarely showed nerves. Yay! He really cares for me.

Dropping my head shyly down, I looked up through my dark lashes and said, “Yes, please let me pleasure you.”

Please say he wants to play with my body!

“Watching you turn into a moaning mess on my lap is already a pleasure to me.” He said and kissed my neck again. “If you are sure you're ready, lay back on the bed.”

I nodded like a chicken pecking rice, but found I was too stiff to move. Not that kind of stiff, my muscles were stiff.

Helping lift me, he shuffled me back onto the bed, my legs had fallen asleep and I don’t think it was just mine. Miguel winced in pain as he knelt between my thighs and bent my knees up to my sides.

“If you feel pain say, do not try and persevere, actually hurting you is not sexy to me.”

I nodded meekly, “yes Miguel.”

He rolled a condom on then squeezed a huge amount of lube onto his cock, satisfied he was ready he moved forwards. But rather than pushing between my butt cheeks, he leant next to me and grabbed a pillow.

“Lift your hips.” At my quizzical look, Miguel lightly glared at me, “You're not flexible enough, I need your arse higher.”

I pouted sadly, but at the same time, his glare and condescending comment were so sexy! Degrade me, glare at me, do what ever you want to me!

Satisfied his angle was good, he moved forwards again and this time slid his solid warm member between my butt cheeks, then on until it pressed gently against my ring, “you ready?”

I nodded, I’ve never been so nervous in my life!

His hot tip pushed harder against my ring, will that even fit between my pelvis?

Biting my bottom lip, I was just wondering how much pain was persevering, when his tip slid in...???

It’s in!!!

Pushing slowly forwards Miguel softly moaned, then pulled back.

“You OK?”

I was amazed to find I was fine, but I didn't trust my voice, in a daze I nodded.

Thrusting forwards a little deeper, again a soft moan left his lips and I joined him, it felt so good, just like his fingers but a little wider and so much smoother.

“You still alright?” Checked Miguel, and when I nodded he said, “I’m going a little deeper then.”

Slowly his hips swung forwards, it felt so good where he had spent so long loosening me up.

“Tackle!!!” I cried, tears in my eyes, fuck fuck fuck! That hurt like being ripped apart!

Pulling out, Miguel was cupping my cheeks in a moment, “I’m sorry, I went too deep.”

Taking deep breaths I managed to say, “it’s alright... I’m ok.”

“Do you want to stop?”

“No!” I cried, I didn’t want to let him down, and I wanted more of the not painful part.

“Your not pushing yourself for me are you?”

Don’t make me say it, it’s so embarrassing.

“If you don’t tell me clearly, I’m going to take off this rubber.”

Covering my eyes with my arms I said, “I want you to do it at just the entrance.”

“At the entrance?”

“You know, where you loosened with your fingers.” I said from my hiding spot, my face felt like it had caught fire I was so embarrassed.

Sliding his hot tip back in, Miguel asked with a grin I didn’t need to see to know was there, “Oh? Just here?”

“Yes! There...”

“You don't want me to go deeper?” He asked in a deep husky moan.

“Please, not yet.”

Slowly thrusting back and forth his size felt amazing, the way it pulled my ring tight as it pushed my insides open, the lube making him slide freely, and yet that minute resistance as he changed direction; oh fuck yeah!

His slow speed meant I felt every tiny movement he made, my insides are apparently as sensitive as the rest of my body!

Pleasure filled my mind, as he thrust back and forth a little faster just inside my ring, “You want me to go deeper?”

I wanted to look up at him and see his expression, but I was still horribly embarrassed by the wet noises coming from below and the strange hoarse moans coming out of my mouth, so I stayed hidden behind my arms.

“No.” I half moaned half whimpered. I was slightly scared of that level of pain, I need more practise before I want him to inflict that much pain on me, but I also don't want to lose the pleasure that is starting to overwhelm me.

“You want it just here?” he asked with a moan.

Just as I tried to answer him, his cock slid along my prostate and the pleasure was too much, “Yes! Just there...aaaahhhhh!!! There! There! Oh please there! Fuck fuck fuck FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!”

I have never cum so hard in my life, my body shook and I bit my bottom lip till it bled, I later found out I’d even ripped my sheets with my hands.

I knew being a bottom would be good, but fuck it was better than I could possibly imagine, ecstasy exploded out of my abdomen and surged up my spine. It felt like my cock exploded so much cum gushed out onto my stomach.

When my head had cleared enough to focus, I looked out under my arms and saw Miguel staring at me dumbfounded.

“Fuck Jonathan, that was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.”

I squirmed slightly at the complement, and made my eyes large before looking up at him, “you find me sexy?”

“Don’t do that, I’m already finding it nigh on impossible to not plunge my cock into you hard and fast.”

I wanted to say do it, I wanted to do what ever he wanted, but the remembered pain of him going even a little too deep was still fresh in my mind.

Caressing my belly like I really was a big cat he said, “I know, I won’t.”

Pulling his still hard cock out, he went to pull the condom off.

I lurched up and said, “No don’t take it off yet, I can still...”

“No,” interrupted Miguel as he pushed me back down, “you can’t, well not if you want to be able to work tomorrow.”

Damn work! I sunk back onto my bed and watched with a lump in my throat as he pulled the empty rubber off his cock.

No! I failed! Useless body! I can’t do anything right!

“Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and come suck my cock.”

“Yes Miguel!” I lunged for the hot wet member and groaned like an old man, his cock had not improved the state of my back.

Moving more slowly I dropped my head down and took his pulsing member back into my mouth.

Blah, condoms taste bad... oh well, I want to make him cum in me even if it is the wrong end.

It didn’t take long for Miguel to start moaning softly above me, under the care of my mouth and hand. The sound was like music to my ears, I could listen to his deep voice all day.

With a bit of practice I was getting it down the start of my throat too, I now had a deeper appreciation for the twinks deep throating, this is hard.

My lips were about two thirds of the way down, when Miguel’s body tensed and his cock swelled up from the base, his balls puckered and I smiled, yes!

I coughed and choked as his seed hit down my throat. The taste was one thing, but the consistency was another! Why does no one say about that strange gooey consistency? It coated my throat and mouth, how did it get back up to my mouth? He came down my throat?!

I sat tenderly on my swollen behind with a huge grin on my face and enjoyed the sight of my boyfriend’s face slowly regaining its composure.

“Well don’t you look like the cat that got the cream?”

I nodded happily and got a head pat as a reward. His hand slid from my head down onto the back of my neck and he pulled me gently into his arms.

We both slowly tipped back onto the pillows, with a deep calming breath I snuggled into his embrace, my head resting on his chest.

It wasn’t long before his arms went slack around me. Careful to not wake him, I looked up and saw he had fallen asleep.

Considering the state of his hang over this morning it really wasn’t surprising, but still, you can’t sleep in such a mess.

Carefully lifting up his arms I went and washed myself off. When I came back he was still out cold, so I washed him with warm water and my flannel.

His body is so sexy, the definition of his muscles is amazing! His eye lashes are so long! His beefy legs are so heavy!

I feel so domestic, is this also part of being a sub? It feels right to look after my Dom, so I guess it must be.

I was trying to be respectful, but when I got to his cock, I admit I did clean it for far longer than was necessary. Half of it was that I couldn’t get over the fact, something that big had been inside me. The other half was, hehe this is my boyfriend’s cock!

When he was finally clean, I got him under the covers, it’s all right the mess is on the outside... then I laid down beside him and gently kissed his cheek, “sleep well my love.”

Trying to not giggle like a little girl, I snuggled up next to his arm and tried to relax.

Far quicker than I thought I would I was fast asleep, my wonderful dreams full of his dark glare and huge member.

0