Chapter 51: Blue Spider Lily
83 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Kamado brother and sister’s “pillar trial” had begun, while Maple, who was the only one who could move independently, was not worried. After all, Ubuyashiki Kagaya, as the “oyakata '' had long made a decision. Even though Giyuu and his predecessor “water pillar” had acted as a guarantor, other “pillar” even if they did not understand, would not persist in their opposition.

As for the reason why Maple valued this opportunity for “patrol”, it was because he had received a piece of information that he had been paying attention to for a long time…

Blue spider lily, there was a clue.

The reason why he wanted to find this seemingly non-existent medicinal ingredient like Muzan, was because he had successfully deduced the materials required for developing Sequence 6 potion in this world. The main ingredients were this “cursed flower” in addition to the blood of the demon king.

Not only that, in Maple’s research, “blue spider lily” had a high chance of perfectly neutralizing the spiritual poison contained in the demon king’s blood. If he could successfully obtain these two “materials”, then he could obtain a risk-free strengthening supplement.

For those “pillars” whose physical attributes were mostly still at the limit of mortals, this would mean that even if they activated the “mark of demon slayer” , as long as they consumed the “supplements” in time, their life span would not be consumed!

To a certain extent, this kind of supplement, although had not much effect on Maple, towards “mortals” were already a standard “panacea”.

Of course, the report received by Maple did not mention the word “blue spider lily”, if the information on the appearance of “blue spider lily” truly appeared, it could be estimated that Muzan who was lurking in the human world would also know about it.

But unfortunately, Maple, who had known of the effect of the medicinal material, had an information gap advantage against the demon king who was afraid of death.

“Blue spider lily only bloom during the daytime. Its growth conditions were extremely harsh, the flowering period was extremely short and unstable. Each time it would only blossom for less than 10 minutes before withering. The currently only known location of its growth area was located deep in the mountains where the Kamado family lived.”

According to this “prophetic” message, Maple had long inquired and set his sight on the Kamado family’s ancestral home.

Anyone who knew the approximate location of Tanjiro’s ancestral home, would most likely be the town where Tanjiro used to sell charcoal.

It had to be said, “Kakushi’s” ability in information gathering was truly top-notch. After Maple mentioned the location of the small town, the information was quickly provided.

As expected by Maple, the “grandpa Saburo” who persuaded Tanjiro to stay overnight and avoided being killed was a retired demon slayer who lived in seclusion in the small town. “Kakushi” soon reconnected with him and informed him that there was a “pillar” who needed this information.

“Lord ’pillar’ actually needs my knowledge on something?”

When Saburo heard the news, he was a little frightened, for ordinary demon slayers like Saburo, these “strongest swordsman” who could easily slay demons, always held high respect for them.

“If I can help lord ‘pillar’, I will never shirk!”

Maple’s extraordinary footwork allowed him to move extremely fast, in just one night, he had arrived at the town Saburo lived under the guidance of kasugai crow.

Walking through the lively little town, Maple had also changed his attire, and became an ordinary civilian, even the blade on his waist was wrapped in cloth to disguise it. Although his “soul blade” was a little unhappy about it.

“Excuse me, this little brother, are you religious?”

Seemingly noticing the unfamiliar face of Maple, a young man suddenly followed Maple and asked while smiling. He was very polite and not annoying.

“I’m sorry, I am not free.”

Maple’s unhesitant refusal did not seem to disappoint the young man too much, he just spoke in a low voice with a mysterious tone.

“You really won’t think about it? We already have a few female believers.”

“Obscene religion? Truly boring.”

In a flash, Maple “knew” the nature of this “religion”, and became even more lazy to pay attention to the young man. He just lowered his head and quickly shook off the “believer”.

“I have arrived.”

Soon, Maple’s footsteps gradually slowed down, and finally stopped in front of a low wooden house.

In front of the wooden house were placed with various oil-paper umbrellas, and small wind chimes on the eaves also made a clear “clinking” sound under the breeze.

Maple just glanced over for a moment, then took another step towards the wooden house’s door, and knocked gently on the shaky door.

“Who is it?”

The dull sound of the wooden door alarmed the old man in the house, and an old voice came from the house.

“Demon slayer corps, soul pillar, Feng, come to visit.”

Hearing Maple’s self-introduction, a sound of hurried footsteps were heard from the house, an extremely ordinary tall and thin old man opened the door and met Maple’s eyes.

“Lord soul pillar, please come in quickly!”

Saburo’s gaze first fell on the “long stick” covered in cloth on Feng’s waist, according to his experience as a demon slayer for half of his life, the appearance of nichirin blade had been engraved into his bone, in addition to the information from Kasugai crow, he could easily determine Maple’s identity.

“I’m sorry to have welcomed lord ‘soul pillar’ into this shabby house.”

Saburo explained with some embarrassment, however, seeing lord “Feng '' naturally drank the plain water from the pottery cup without any sign of displeasure, he felt much more relaxed.

“I don’t know what lord soul pillar…”

“Don’t need to call me lord, Mr. Saburou, if you are willing, just call me ‘Feng’.”

“This, then excuse me for being rude, Mr. Feng, may I know what you wish to know? If I know, I will tell you everything.”

Hearing this, Maple nodded his head, not intending to waste any more time, he immediately “go straight to the point.”

“To be honest, I want to know the location of the former residence of the Kamado family.”

“’Kamado’ is it…”

Hearing the familiar surname, old man Saburo’s eyes flashed with sadness and loneliness. He suddenly raised his head and looked at Maple with a little hope in his tone.

“Mr. Feng, may I ask, Tanjiro, he, did he survive?”

3