Chapter 59: Akaza Arrived
63 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Nezuko dizzily peeked out of the compartment, wishing to see who had disturbed her wonderful dream, she was the scene of countless slashes released by that “wild pig”.

“Idiot.”

Enmu slightly glanced at this demon slayer who was rushing like a moth to the flame, and unblinkingly said in contempt and disdain.

It was originally a little dazed seeing this person wearing a pig head mask, but seeing this “idiot” just stupidly rushed towards it, it somehow felt humiliated…

Was it dazed by this idiot?

“Peng! Peng!”

The twisted tentacles gathered, seemingly forming into sharp drills, which, under the control of Enmu, shot towards Inosuke. Leaving behind lines of explosive sounds.

“Woo! Woo!”

Seeing those surprisingly strong “drills” was about to thrust through the “wild boar”, Nezuko understood, if those “drills” hit the target, then her brother’s teammate would be lost.

[Blood demon art – exploding blood]!

The hastily released art erupted crimson flames, but could only disrupt the most fatal of attacks.

Seeing the rest going towards the “wild boar’s” limbs, Nezuko was very anxious, unable to wake her own brother, she prepared herself to help other people first.

But, was the “wild-beast” like Inosuke really like a “wild beast”?

“[activate].”

Inosuke chanted silently just before the attack hit him.

“!”

At the moment Inosuke chanted, the shield scale amulet he placed on his waist emitted a faint spiritual light.

Inosuke did not seem to have any thought of saving such a precious talisman, fully trusting his instinct to choose this opportunity to use it.

However, it had to be said that this seemingly wasteful usage had directly determined the direction of the subsequent battle of Tanjiro and the others.

“What!!”

The spread of the dense spiritual energy was not noticed by Enmu, but it was not blind, the tentacles that should be able to punch through the body melted like snow under its own eyes, anyone could detect the strange turn of events.

Unfortunately, Inosuke would not let go of this costly opportunity.

“1st fang – Pierce!”

Enmu, who had lost its initiative, no longer had enough time to block Inosuke’s approach. In an explosive sound, the two fang-like nichirin blades were like a sharp toxic needle, directly piercing Enmu’s pair of eyes with a symbol.

“Cila!!”

“3rd fang – Devour!”

The sound of sharp weapons entering flesh was heard, the two nichirin blades stabbed deeply into Enmu’s eye sockets. Inosuke immediately moved his two blades ruthlessly to the side, Enmu’s head flew into the air along with the two eyeballs.

“Aaaahhhh! My eyes, what was going on, my eyes!”

The horrific head injury caused Enmu to lose control of its blood art, however, what it was currently worrying about was not the awakened Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

The horrifying wounds at the side of the head gradually healed under the demon’s regenerative power. But not sure why, when Enmu focussed its regenerative power on its eye socket, something abnormal happened, the eye regeneration speed was reduced by more than half.

It was as if, it was as if something had temporarily inhibited its body’s “concept” of “eye”.

“Was it that talisman?!”

Seeing the sea of darkness in front of it, Enmu recalled the abnormal talisman on Inosuke’s waist. Just before it “lost its sight”, it seemed to have seen the changes on that talisman.

Although there was no evidence supporting Enmu’s guess, but it actually guessed correctly, Maple had also added a bit of “personal items” inside the talisman…

Imbibing the possibility of attacking “lower-ranked 1st demon’s eyes” with the concept of “extraction”.

This way, the “demon’s eye” would have both the physical and occult meaning, and also the true material required by Maple for the ritual.

“Damn it! I actually messed up the job entrusted by lord Muzan!”

Seeing its slow-to-recover sight, Enmu had a headache, no matter what, even if it had to die, the job entrusted by lord Muzan had to be completed!

[Blood demon art- Whispers of Forced…]

While trying hard to cover its vitals, Enmu also realized that it had to prevent itself from being surrounded and suppressed by the three youngsters, and performed its blood demon art crazily.

However, although Inosuke was still recovering his strength, and Tanjiro and Zenitsu were also a bit ignorant, there was an unexpected combat that was still at full strength.

Nezuko, became the last piece of puzzle that broke Enmu.

“Whoosh!!”

Reddish black demon blood flame combusted on the demon’s flesh and blood in a hellish flame, and broke apart Enmu’s plan to perform another hypnosis.

“Nicely done, Nezuko! Leave the rest to us!”

Tanjiro’s excited voice rang out from behind Nezuko, which made the demon-turned girl squint her eyes happily.

“Gramps!”

This was the first word Zenitsu said the moment he woke up, but he quickly realized that “tragic situation” just now was an illusion, but this did not prevent him from finally showing his first battle intent “after waking up from the dream.”

“Thunder breathing…”

“You!”

Enmu’s flesh and blood continued to struggle in the demonic flame, not even waiting for it to prepare itself, the “three little pillars’” combination attack had been completed.

“Beast breathing 5th form – crazy cutting!”

“Dance of the fire god – clear blue sky!”

“Thunderclap and flash – sevenfold!”

“Booommm…”

Not long after Tanjiro and the others left, Maple and Kyojuro felt the vibration on the train beneath their feet, and the other train passengers also seemed to have felt something, but before they could shout, they became dazed.

“Has it started combining?”

Maple lightly held down the vibrating soul blade that counterattacked automatically by “entering the illusion”, and judged the battle situation that happened far away.

“Senior Rengoku, please.”

“Hahaha! No problem, this was originally my responsibility!”

Kyojuro laughed loudly, the air blown by his flame breathing made his haori flapped, similar to Maple, he was not affected by “dream entry” blood demon art.

“Mr. Feng has been at the front for so long, you should let me have some chances to perform!”

“Clang!”

Red patterned sword, a nichirin blade formed by the flame breathing was unsheathed, following Kyojuro’s full strength breathing, in the air a winding track that looked like flame was left behind.

“Bang! Bang! Bang!”

Along with the deafening sounds of footsteps, Kyojuro’s body also seemed to be releasing flames.

He moved quickly inside the train compartment, while moving the civilians towards the compartment he could protect as well as maintaining the train’s condition.

“The ritual requires a stable environment.”

This was something that Maple had said repeatedly, Kyojuro used a huge strength to complete Maple’s requirement.

As for Maple, he obviously would not waste Kyojuro’s effort.

Reestablishing the spiritual wall, Maple continued to carve spiritual language that symbolize [traction], [cut], [pass on], [blind] around the [infinite river of death] as the core, needed for the ritual, afterwards he prepared to perform the last part of the ritual.

It had to be said, this ritual was extremely crude, if it was seen by disciple grade beyonder, they would doubt whether some “laymen” were entertaining themselves.

However, for those who had in-depth understanding of occult, for this kind of ritual to have an effect, there was only one possibility, which was that the performer and receiver of the ritual had extremely close spiritual connection.

As for the advantages of Maple, there was no need for elaboration.

“Kacha, kacha.”

Along with the flying sawdust, Maple’s movement was fast and accurate. Under his blade, the symbols of the multi-functioned ritual array were quickly carved out.

“Hm, there is no more problem.”

Maple cleaned up the wood wastes on the ritual array, and checked it once again before feeling relieved.

While at the same time, the vibrating spiritual wall also sent some “reminder” to Maple.

“Mr. Feng, Mr. Feng! We got it! We got the demon eye!”

Along with the fast opening of the train compartment’s connecting door, Tanjiro appeared while carrying Nezuko, who was once again asleep, while also rushing towards the “empty” seat.

Although his body was currently covered in blood splashes and dirt after the battle, there was an unhidden excitement and unease in his eyes.

“Mr. Feng, here is the pair of demon eyes you wanted.”

Seeing Maple who had reappeared after closing the spiritual wall, Tanjiro who had gotten used to this strange scene, had his eyes focused on the pair of demon eyes in his hands, this was something he and his colleague had fought will all their might to obtain.

“Inosuke and Zenitsu were currently controlling Enmu’s body, the demon blood that Mr. Feng wanted…is the one on these eyes enough? If there is not enough, I will immediately go back and extract more!”

“It’s enough, Tanjiro, all of you have been a great help.”

While receiving the pair of demon eyes, Maple also praised them. At this moment, his gaze also noticed the sleeping Nezuko behind Tanjiro, as well as the little sparrow that perched on his shoulder.

“Tanjiro, you should first bring Nezuko to rest, just leave the next work to me and senior Rengoku. Also, little sparrow, you should be Zenitsu’s “Ukogi”, right? Can you help me send Zenitsu a message?”

“Chirp! Just speak lord Feng!”

“Inform Zenitsu and Inosuke, they just need to firmly control that lower-ranked demon, I have a way to set him up.”

“Chirp! Understood! Then I will go to inform Zenitsu and the rest!”

The fat little sparrow movement was actually not slow, after replying, it immediately spread its wings and flew towards the front of the train, and immediately passed by Kyojuro’s shoulder.

“Mr. Feng, the train had stopped…Eh? Tanjiro is also here, then Mr. Feng’s ritual…”

“Everything has been prepared, now all we need is some fortune.”

After hearing from Maple’s own mouth that everything was going smoothly, Kyojuro started to relieve his tension.

“Hu…that’s good, next will depend on the demon king’s move.”

Before Kyojuro finished speaking, he suddenly saw Maple turned his head and looked at the dark wilderness outside the window, seemingly feeling something.

“Mr. Feng?”

“It’s here, it is indeed Akaza.”

“!”

The demon king reacted quickly, causing Kyojuro and the resting Tanjiro a slight surprise.

Maple’s green eyes flashed with spiritual light, [murderer] beyonder ability allowed his sight to easily see through the dark night, and saw the “young man” with peach red hair rushing towards the train.

Suddenly, Maple’s spirituality was slightly touched, as if informing Maple that his gaze had been felt by Akaza, which made Maple withdraw his sight immediately.

“What a keen sense…indeed, solely depending on his battle talent, Akaza is stronger than Doma.”

Maple thought and immediately reminded Kyojuro.

“Senior Rengoku, it is best that I did not enter Muzan’s sight, but the ritual only requires a bit of Akaza’s tissue, you do not need to fight to the death, after you get its flesh, just entangle with it.”

Hearing Maple’s solemn tone, Kyojuro’s eyes shrunk, noticing the obvious meaning in the advice, however, he was not a rigid person and responded politely.

“Understood, as for that flesh…”

“Just throw it in my direction, as long as I can maintain the ritual enough, it’s not as if I cannot move.”

“Ok, then it will be much easier!”

Kyojuro looked outside the window in full spirit towards the demon’s approaching figure, as if the rescue activity did not consume any energy at all, however, this was normal, the name “flame pillar”, was not something anyone could bear.

“Clang!”

The sound of the nichirin blade unsheathing echoed in the compartment, Kyojuro kicked open the train compartment door, his body released a flowing flame, and ruthlessly collided with the blue “comet” coming towards the train.

“Flame breathing 1st form – unknowing fire!”

“Technique development – destructive death – disorder!”

The fierce shockwave was formed from the collision between the crimson slash and blue punch, then they immediately started to bite each other crazily.

“Boom!”

4