FS Smut Chapter 20.1: Blasians
82 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a reward for my fanbase 6 days or more early. 

 

For the first time in days, I felt fully relaxed. Ember worked diligently to customize the incoming girls to her specifications. The menus let her control even the makeup the girls wore. The vampire had a blast picking out exactly what she wanted.

 

Marceline licked up and down my shaft, focusing heavily on the head of my cock before pulling me out and slapping her face with it. My dick tapped her forehead with a meaty slap while she held the base under her chin. She kissed my cock, leaving a red lipstick mark.

 

Marceline pulled my pants off completely and squeezed my muscular thighs. I winced at her touch, surprisingly sore.

 

“I’m sorry you must have come here after a job. No offense, guy, but you don’t look like a rich boy. You look like the sort who fights monsters and saves girls like me from plague beasts.” Marcelene said.

 

I smirked at her, even though I wasn’t immune to having my ego stroked. A hot girl with those delicate oriental features mixed with the full body of a black woman got me going. Her words might have meant more to me than I expected. Well, I paid for it so I should enjoy her completely.

 

“My Father always called them mutants; my brother and I like to use his terms. I killed 25 werewolves on the way here and skinned them.” She took my cock deeper as I spoke. “I can’t say killing them broke a sweat. My soreness came from training to fight things much stronger than a few werewolves.” Marcelene let me into her throat and swallowed. I slid my fingers through her hair and massaged her scalp. Her body was so soft I was scared I might break her if pulled. She pushed down, jamming my cock deep into her throat. She held me there in her throat, gagging and swallowing before pulling out, licking me the whole way before kissing my cock with her full-bodacious lips. “Besides werewolves, I killed a small pack of bleed wolves; they were more of a challenge.”

 

She gripped my dick with both of her soft, delicate hands and gripped my dick. The size queen rubbed up and down my cock furiously while I pulled my shirt off. Her green eyes glared down at my cock as she tried to wring the cum out of me.

 

I gripped her lingerie top and slowly pulled it away. Her massive breasts jiggled, and she winced a little in pain from my rough actions. My gaze turned apologetic as she rubbed a breast before sandwiching them around me. She slobbered on my tip and started working on me with her breasts. Beyond them, her lips were her most impressive, full, and kissable features.

 

They say never kiss a hooker; their lips have been on a thousand cocks. But they were so big and beautiful that I wanted to try my luck with their softness.

 

Ember walked over, a smile on her face while her disguise faded. Her once creamy white skin became crystalline, and the softness bled away, leaving a hungry predator.

 

When she watched me getting a blowjob, there wasn’t any jealousy in her gaze, only a smirk. To her, I was playing with food more than anything, or maybe the food was playing with each other. I couldn’t be sure I wasn’t still considered food. All I could do was trust her and hope that trust wasn’t misplaced. We used each other, but that was okay; mutual gain was needed to start our relationship.

 

I moaned as Marcelene rubbed up and down my shaft, slurping on my cock with her soft, warm lips and slobbery tongue. Sticky lines of drool ran down my shaft through the valley of her mocha breasts.

 

Ember kissed me for the first time, and I came. While Ember’s body wasn’t soft like Marceline’s, it was soft enough for me and wouldn’t break from the slightest flex of my aura.

 

The size queen drank my cum, sucking like a vacuum and moaning like it was the best drink she ever had. She pulled on my cock slurping and pushing her cheeks in while Ember pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her sharp fangs were a hazard, and she guided me around as we dueled with tongues.

 

“Damn, you’re still hard,” Marcelene said.

 

She took one look at Ember and was hypnotized on the spot. My sexy vampire spread a chill through the room as she slipped off her clothes and hopped beside me on the bed. Only her panties remained on.

 

“Tonight, we will go further than we ever have around your home. I will do things that some would say are beneath someone of my breeding, like a lady must only know missionary. We will experiment to the best of our abilities and find out what we like. Are you ready?” Ember asked.

 

I could tell she was nervous; if she could blush, she might be. Really, she was such a cute vampire with crystalline skin, heat eating, and blood drinking included. She tried hard to hide her embarrassment from her nature. Ember’s caring nature was one of her most endearing qualities. And she chose to be blunt and lay everything out for me instead of keeping me in the dark and using this as a secret test. Even if it embarrassed her and went against her nature as a woman, she was caring and feminine to an unrealistic ideal. Ember was trying so I would at least meet her halfway.

 

“I think I like Blasians as well.” I cupped Marceline’s face and dipped her lip with my thumb. “Her lips feel so good.” Sharing was caring, and I might be able to get some training out of the night. I moved my aura around Marcelene, shrouding her enough to protect her from Ember’s cold body. “Since you got to watch me getting a blowjob from them, would you allow me to watch her suck and lick your pussy?” I asked.

 

Ember wasn’t a human woman, and I couldn’t treat her like one. I doubted her hormones were remotely the same. With that in mind, I should treat the normal rules for dealing with women as more guidelines for her.

 

“They look remarkably soft and so very warm. The last human who tried to pleasure me that way lost parts of their face to frostbite.” Ember said.

 

I moved in and turned her cute red panties to the side to expose a dark gray glistening slit. Ember gave me a look of want and worry.

 

“Trust me, you’ll enjoy every minute of it,” I said.

 

“That isn’t the problem,” Ember whispered.

 

I pushed Marcelene forward, and she opened her mouth and snagged Ember’s big grey clit in her plump, gorgeous lips. Ember watched cautiously as Marcelene licked and sucked on her clit with no visible signs of discomfort.

 

“You did something,” Ember said.

 

“My culture has powers that some deem unorthodox.” Technically, all my culture’s powers were unorthodox, but details.

 

“That was terrible, and you should be ashamed of yourself,” Ember said between moans.

 

I watched Marceline’s ass shake as she tongued my girlfriend's pussy long enough to admire her virgin quim waxed, not shaved. Her little butthole was a tiny black dot completely untouched. It was no wonder the girl was nearly as much as the room for the night.

 

While she was busy licking pussy, I lined myself up with her delicate virgin cunny. Taking a first was an amazing experience, though if Ember’s plans come to fruition, we would have more than firsts until the end. I smiled down at my girl lying languidly on the bed, thighs crossed around the girl’s head relaxed with only a hint of her normal predatory gaze.

 

I leaned in and licked her pussy. Marcelene was still so soft, untouched, and she smelled sweet. Her taste was musky, and she shook her butt with every lick. I almost lifted her off her knees with my licks while Ember thrust her hips up. Marceline’s clit was a little bean already hard from our earlier fun and eager for a tonguing. Juices spread down my face as I lambasted Marcelene with my tongue dipping into her tight folds and wiggling my tongue to vibrate.

 

No toys were needed when I had energy. My aura protected her from my initial vibration attempts, letting me find the right speed to curl the girl’s toes. When I hit her little hood, her black pussy spasmed, and her dark rosebud clenched.

 

I pulled away and tried to slip a finger inside, but it would have torn her hymen. That was something reserved strictly for my cock. I pressed my digit against her ass, and she shivered.

 

My gaze lifted from my entertainment back to Ember, who eyed me with the lazy eyes of a satisfied lioness. The food was here; she was just playing to get hungry for a feast. She unfastened her legs from Marceline’s head and let the girl come up for air.

 

“Atom is going to take your virginity. For me, he will pick you up under your knees and rest your back to his chest.” Ember smirked up at me, and I complied, picking the girl up and holding her under her knees until her crack rested at my base and the head of my cock extended over her clit. My vampire grabbed my shaft with gentle hands. She rubbed me up and down and licked her lips. “A bit higher,” Ember said.

 

I lifted Marcelene until her ass crested my member. “Lower her slowly until I get this monster into position,” Ember said and took my cock into her mouth. She kept her fangs away and wrapped her wet tongue around it in two loops. That was right; vampires had longer tongues than humans. She drooled over my cock before pulling away and kissing my head. “My saliva will stop infections and ensure her hymen break bleeds a little more.”

 

I lowered Marcelene slowly until Ember held up a hand to stop. I felt the head of my member slip between soft lips and press against a barrier. Ember rolled out her long tongue and leaned in, and wrapped it around the head of my cock. She gave me a thumbs up, and I parted the barrier. Ember pushed herself against Marceline’s pussy slurping and sucking as I crossed the barrier expanding new territory. All the while, Ember tongued Marcelene, slurping up every drop of virgin blood. Together we fucked Marcelene, the size queen.

 

Velvety depths gripped my dick while we used the blasian as a toy. I continued pounding into her, growing rougher while keeping her from breaking with my aura. The balancing act between my might and protection lasted as I sped up until I slammed into her hard. Ember pulled her tongue free with a pop, and I squeezed Marceline’s knees together for even more tightness. Marceline cried out and spasmed for the 7th time since she lost her virginity, and I joined her. She spasmed as I filled her up and slowly pulled out after some final thrusts. Marcelene collapsed on the bed while Olympias stepped out of the closet with a vibrator in her pussy.

 

 

“This place has everything.” Olympias praised while covering a butt plug with lube. I pulled out of Marcelene and turned to the mint-haired elf. Her eyes widened as I came for her cock, still dripped with cum mixed with Marceline’s feminine juices. I approached the elf and took the plug from her.

 

She moaned when I moved in and licked her hot elf pucker. Olympias tasted like fresh green apples; how did this elf get her ass to taste like that?

 

“I think I want a taste as well. Why don’t you push that instrument inside her while I take my first sip of the night.” Ember said.

 

When I pulled away, Olympias’s ass was swollen and clenching. Despite her best attempts, I pressed my tongue in and forced my way inside. She tasted bitter, like apple seeds on the inside. It was such a different taste than a human; it was no wonder Ember wanted her. I pulled away and started slowly pressing the butt plug in. The green toy slipped in with barely a protest while Olympias moaned. Ember had latched onto Olympias’s neck and swallowed slowly. After only a few swallows, she pulled herself away from Olympias’s bruised neck and licked the wounds until they stopped bleeding.

 

I pushed inside the elf, careful to avoid her extra equipment.

 

 

Smut

11 Additional Chapters On Patreon

1