CH20: Marceline The Size Queen
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A blond-haired man with skinny limp wrists, lvl20 to 23 mana, and an ugly scar on his cheek dressed as an old world catholic priest smiled at Ember. The little rosary hanging low from his neck was made of polished silver with ruby adornments. While the man wasn’t fat by the rings on his fingers, he hadn’t taken a vow of poverty. The way he looked at Ember made my blood heat up. He gave me the barest of a smug glance before dismissing me with his eyes.

 

I kept my energy suppressed and only released enough to appear as a weak mage or a strong, untrained civilian. Ember had even less power exposed than me. Still, something about a beautiful woman dragged all the trouble from the woodwork.

 

Her high cheekbones, mesmerizing blue eyes, and ass that wouldn’t quit must be irresistible even to a limp-wristed mage. I bet he thought himself powerful enough to steal her away from me. Maybe he thought his training scar would impress her. I’ve seen the slashes from sabers; the priests in VHA territory often filled their wounds with horsehair to make them scar.

 

“Hello, my name is Father Gustov; welcome to Tishomingo Cathedral. Please come to confession any time. I am always available for people in need.” The priest stared at the bleeding hides on the floor and raised his nose. “So many, your master must be a man of means. I would love to meet the man who slew so many of the plague.” Father Gustov said.

 

His German accent was getting on my nerves. It was popular, and many spoke the language in their homes or church.

 

Ember gave the man a look like she had seen something nasty and wanted to stomp it to death. Bugs and roaches didn’t bother the vampire, but one look at the priest made her shiver.

 

I glanced behind me at the pile of skins that had yet to be processed even after our turn in line.

 

“My brother has no time to journey from our home. The plague beasts are more active this time of year. I blame the heat.” I said.

 

Gustov smiled, but it never reached his eyes. Olympias sighed and slipped on some thick gloves.

 

“This won’t take long; let me check the skins and determine their condition.”

 

She chanted some words in a mix of Latin and German, and the skins lifted in the air. Olympias measured and wrote down the numbers and conditions quickly. Elves were graceful creatures in practice and often far more physically fit than humans. It was a shame they were considered half-plagued and second-class citizens.

 

“I have already decided to give them 1000 per hide.” The man gave Ember a look. “Unless you can persuade me, they are of a higher value; that is all I will give you.”

 

No one else in town could claim them. But on the other hand, they were about an hour’s worth of work.

 

“Alright, deal, we’ll be sure to write a review informing every mercenary that this place underpays. I hope you like the plagued beasts; you’ll have all you could want.” I said.

 

I didn’t have that kind of pull on social media, but it didn’t matter. Even a hint of being cheated out of a fair wage for risking their lives will have hunters warn each other away from the city.

 

The priest didn’t look happy at my display of soft power.

 

“You can’t do that; it would damage the town's reputation. The plagued beasts could breach our walls if they are allowed to roam our lands unchallenged.” Gustov said.

 

Ember giggled lightly. “Perhaps you should pay us another 2000 per hide for our silence.”

 

“You dare extort me,” Gustov said.

 

“It’s a fair price for the hides,” Olympias said.

 

A hard slap knocked the elf down. Olympias looked away a purple bruise already forming on her face.

 

I mentally shrugged and punched the priest. The man crumbled. It was a complete knockout with a single blow. The punch was the kind I used to start off and see how much power I could get away with using. I’m glad I did.

 

With a sigh, I yanked off his rosary and checked it over. No runes or even basic enchantments, on the rubies. There was some power in it, the strange mana inquisitors used against vampires and other mutants, but it was weaker than normal.

 

“For faith to be effective, it requires sacrifice.” I nodded that was good to know. “What are we going to do now?” Ember asked.

 

She held a hand over Olympias’s mouth and chin, ready to snap her neck.

 

“We will toss him in a broom closet and lock it. Then we’re taking a fair price for the hides and continuing our night.” I said.

 

“Oh, you really want to enjoy the town with me.” The disguised vampire shook her head. “I’ve heard that it is good to share things as well. Blaspheme in a house of God is something of a family favorite.” Ember said.

 

I rolled my eyes at my vampire’s adorable teasing. Yes, I was horny even if the priest tried to ruin my night early.

 

A door opened on squeaky hinges, and an elderly priest wearing full regalia walked in and stared at the situation. He stared at the priest down with a bruise forming on his jaw, Ember, Olympias, and me.

 

The man sucked in a breath and let it out. “He tried to underpay, didn’t he. Olympias, what were they owed.”

 

“75,000, Father Revera; he wanted to pay them 25,000,” Olympias said when Ember released her.

 

“Pay them and let them go; we will pursue no legal actions. Father Gustov has once again threatened the sanctity of our city with his rampant greed.” Father Revera said.

 

We took the money and began leaving when Ember stopped and gave Olympias a long look.

 

Olympias turned on her out-for-lunch sign, and we left with 75 grand of spending money.

 

 I waved my hand in front of the elf girl’s face. “It's uncanny will anyone notice.”

 

“No, she thinks this was her decision. It wasn’t hard; I think she likes you. She could use you to climb the social ladder if only your level was higher.” Ember said.

 

So, a person’s desires play a part in hypnosis.

 

“Lead us to a good escort service,” I told the elf.

 

“You’re learning,” Ember said.

 

“How does a church operate in a casino town?” I asked.

 

We took a taxi to a 100+ story building with men and women flowing in and out of it in massive lines. Cages of people captured from small villages outside were wheeled in for processing.

 

I saw a cage filled with red-skinned, white-haired Oni girls yelling and pushing against enchanted bars. Carried in a coffin wrapped in silver chains was a vampire taken in to be processed like a common whore. A giantess on a chain no younger than 12 or older than 16 and nearly 40 feet tall was pulled by multiple mages driving four-wheelers. Blood coated her mouth from the countless humans who lost their lives to capture her. A hobbled centaur was led inside with cascading blonde hair and a champaign-colored coat. Then there were the extreme exotics like a lamia, sphinx, and shaved monkey. I blinked and realized the monkey was actually a goblin.

 

“This place is the best in Tish; if you can’t find it here, it isn’t anywhere.”

 

“I hope you aren’t planning to sell us as sex slaves,” Ember said.

 

“No, only humans can do that,” Olympias said.

 

While the line was long, it moved quickly. Before I knew it, we were inside and at registration.

 

We were handed menus after we entered and assigned a room on the 9th floor for the night. It only cost us 5 grand.

 

The room might have been worth it; the rune work was certainly impressive. We were introduced to a massive 2000-square-foot room with a massive bed, power toys, and a sexbot in the closet. From the ceiling, there were hoses with different flavors of lube and even fake cum. We had an open bar already paid for with the room and a few brands of condoms I recognized. The TV had thousands of terabytes of porn with every fetish imaginable, complete with VR contacts. We could literally become a part of the porn videos.

 

As for the menus, they were impressively thick. Everything from trolls to forbidden part succubi was available. If I wanted to fuck a werewolf, all I had to do was order. Unfortunately, we weren’t here for fantasies but to feed my hungry girlfriend.

 

“They have blasians. I like the picture of this one; it’s her first night here, and she’s a virgin.”

 

Olympias smirked and gave me a knowing look.

 

Ember approached Olympias after placing our order. I reached for one of the wall dispensers and took a pill.

 

The first girl walked in smiling with big pouty lips red with lipstick. Her eyes were a fantastic green, alive with want and hunger. A smirk spread across her face when she saw me. A pink see-through piece of lingerie barely hid her large brown nipples as it cascaded down her lithe form. Her cute belly button poked out on her tight stomach just above a tattoo on her crotch. She smacked her sexy, full lips at me and grinned, showing off an easy smile. The girl poked her tongue out at me, slick, red, and arousing.

 

The girl’s beautiful eyes scanned me up and down, taking notice of my strong body crafted from my culture. Did she see that my arms could carve through stone, my legs could kick over tanks, and my chest could flatten missiles? Could she see that I was strong enough to kill everyone in this city? Would her beautiful eyes tell her she was only here because my girlfriend wanted the blood in her veins?

 

Of course not, but I liked her at a glance and didn’t want such a beautiful thing to die plucked like a flower and wilted before my eyes.

 

“My name is Marcelene, the size queen, and I am a virgin looking for a big, strong man to break me in for my first time. I’m up for anything you want, but I prefer foreplay and lots of lube before we get started. Since this is my first time, the domination and BDSM packages are closed. Butt stuff isn’t off the table if you talk me into it.” Marcelene said.

 

“How can you be a size queen if you’re a virgin?” Ember asked.

 

“I asked my manager that same question. She said guys would love it. I think it’s a reference to something.” Marcelene said.

 

Talk about an old reference. It was closer to 900 years old, and I only knew about it because I was a man of culture. I will never know how a fantasy show got into my Gundam research.

 

She turned around, showing off her perky ass. Then she took a breath to calm her nerves.

 

“I didn’t think I was walking into a foursome for the first time, but I’m glad it's mostly girls. Do you have a harem fetish?” Marcelene said.

 

“Aren’t you breaking character?” Olympias asked.

 

“More girls are coming, I know that. Unless you want to get started early, I would rather not be Marcelene, the size queen, until I have to.” Marcelen gave me a pleading look.

 

“You don’t have to, and we need to wait for the others.” I was feeling patient after knowing sex was close at hand. “How do you want to start?”

 

“Unless you’re in a giving move, I could give you a blowjob. With this room, you have me all night.” She approached me and pulled my pants down. My cock sprang out large and in charge already after seeing her large pouty lips. The girl’s auburn hair fell around her shoulders.

 

She opened her mouth and took the head of my cock in, and it was warm wet and glorious. Marceline swirled her tongue around and smacked her lips. Her big, luscious lips gripped me before she pulled off and edged forward, taking more of me and slurping. The warmth was great, and she knew how to use her mouth. I felt my tip touch the back of her throat, and she relaxed before leaning closer. The velvety stretch of her throat bordered on the divine as I felt my virgin cock slid inside her.

 

Smut

11 Additional Chapters On Patreon

0