2. Chosen
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pace back and forth in the chandelier-illuminated foyer of my Magnificent Mayor's Mansion, trying to make sense of last night.

How can he have chosen me as his Luna? We're entirely different species. He's a wolf, I'm a lion. He's out of his mind.

The doorbell jolts me out of my thoughts.

Right, Kitty is here to clean my house today.

My head Kitten waits at my doorstep, looking good in her skin-tight pleather getup, but her conventionally attractive appearance isn't enough to distract me. I let her into the house and retreat to my room, closing the door behind me. My pacing starts anew.

Even if it is possible, what does it mean to be a Luna? Does that mean I'm mated to him for life? Lions don't do that sort of thing.

I freeze in my tracks, cold sweat gathering under my briefs.

Shit, that means that we're technically engaged in inter-species mating. Does that count as bestiality?

I don't know how that never occurred to me until he told me that I was his Luna, but I guess we've been doing this for a little while.

But why would he suddenly label our pseudo-relationship?

And why now?

I sit on a plush purple armchair and stare at the ceiling, twisting my moustache.

Does his pack know?

Chills run down my spine at the realization that I could have competition, and that I might actually have to fight his pack to be a Luna.

They're so young and spry, compared to me. Yes, as a were-animal I have a long lifespan, but...

I place my hat on the end table next to me and rub my eyes with my palms.

If he announces to the public that I am his Luna, our entire operation will crumble, too...

A knock sounds on my bedroom door, reminding me that Kitty is still in my house.

"Yes?"

She pokes her head into the room. "Everything okay?"

I shake my head with a sigh. "No, Kitty, nothing's okay."

She pouts, opening the door all the way. "What do you mean?"

I can't tell her, not yet. Everything's still up in the air, so I quickly fabricate a lie. "I'm worried that at some point, our income stream will dry up. I don't like that we have to depend on Dryver and his Bark Brigade."

"Oh, Ham-ham, I know. But we'll find a way without them, won't we?" She climbs onto my lap and rubs her plump multi-nippled mammaries all over my face, awakening my dongle. "Do you want me to take your mind off of it?"

I nod. "Yes. I need it."

Kitty peels off my jacket, then my shirt. Her hands roam all over my chest, making my skin ticklish and hot at the same time. "You're the biggest, baddest cat in town."

"Yes, I am."

"You like Kitty's titties, don't you? I know you do." Her breathy, seductive whispers fill my ear as she strips off her top and pushes her boobies against my chest. It's a welcome distraction. "I'm always in heat when I'm around you."

My dick gets chubbier. "That's good, Kitty. I like when you're in heat."

She grinds against my lap, and my breath shortens. "I want you to mount me. Can you mount me?"

My entire body stiffens, and not in a good way. She just told me she'd take my mind off of things, but now she wants me to do all the work?

Dryver would never do that.

I don't respond for a few seconds, and for whatever reason, Kitty decides to push the matter. "Please, Ham-Ham? I'll groom you for the next week."

I suppress a groan and unbuckle my belt. "Okay, fine. But I'm not getting up from my seat." Kitty's face scrunches up in confusion, so I gesture for her to turn around. "Just sit so your back is facing me and ride me like that. I can scruff you from this position."

"Oh. Okay." Kitty stands to peel her tight pleather leggings off, and I undo my purple slacks the rest of the way. My dick deflated a little after she asked me to mount her, but I'm too annoyed to care. I pull a condom from my pocket and roll it onto my half-staff, and Kitty sits on my lap with her back against my chest. She rubs her moist muff all over my trouser snake, bringing it halfway back to life.

But when she impales herself with my mostly-hard dick, I'm not focused on her.

I wish I could mount Dryver instead.

An image of me thrusting into Dryver's behind flashes through my mind, and my dick finally stiffens enough for a good time. I bite down on the back of Kitty's neck and she mewls, gyrating her hips against my lap.

Dryver, Dryver, Dryver...

Every punch of my hips is accentuated by his name in my head, driving my fantasies and urging me on. I pump and pump until I fill up the condom, imagining my cock exploding into Dryver's mouth. Kitty yowls, interrupting my fantasy, as the spines at the base of my dick rake her vaginal walls.

Well, I guess I just made her ovulate. It probably won't matter as long as my baby batter doesn't leak through the holes my spines probably made through the rubber.

You take a deep breath and give her a curt nod. "Thank you, Kitty. That was just what I needed." I pick her up and place her on the floor, then clean up the mess on my crotch.

"But—"

"You said you wanted to take my mind off of things, but still made me do all the work," you snap. She pouts, but I shake my head. "Even Catalina and Thomasina know not to do that. Put your clothes on and finish your task."

Kitty dresses herself with a huff and stalks out of my room. I probably shouldn't have been so sharp with her, but Dryver's still on my mind and it's driving me nuts.

I stand and rearrange my purple suit back to a presentable state, topping it all off with my purple hat. Something tells me I need to see what's happening in Journey Cove, so I leave the house to Kitty and her cleaning supplies.

When I arrive at the border of our towns, the first person I run into is Mayor Woodgay and her stupid pet chicken, Chickenougat.

She approaches me with a glare. "Why hello, Mayor Hamdonger. What brings you to our humble little hamlet?"

"Does it matter what I'm doing here?" I retort.

"I guess not... if you're not here to cause trouble."

I roll my eyes. It's clear she has no idea that I'm in cahoots with Dryver, and I plan to keep it that way.

"I'm just having a stroll through town," I say as I turn my nose up at her. "I don't think I need your permission to do that."

"I suppose not." She sniffs and crosses her arms over her ample, juicy chicken breasts. "But now that you're here, I might as well tell you now. 

"I'll be making a public announcement soon, but I thought you should know out of courtesy." She spits the word at me with all the disdain she can muster. "Thanks to you and your unscrupulous shenanigans, Dryver will get a key to Journey Cove, and you're not invited to the ceremony."

Fiery indignance fills my veins. "You've got to be kitten me."

0