Arc One- Chapter 1
726 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc One- Chapter 1


Author's Note: This chapter hasn't been revised yet. So, there are a lot of grammars and errors. 


Updates: The Revision Version is Done as of March 22, 2020.


Asari Kohinatsu, as a person, was completely a lone-wolf. There was a very limited amount of people that he let into his heart. 

Personality-wise, he's the kind of cold-hearted independent who only has one person that he wanted to keep by his side. He didn't need anyone else in his life. Nor want any else in his life.

The reason why someone like Asari Kohinatsu was able to grow up to be an adult and yet didn't made a bunch of enemies in his life was due to his family members. 

Asari Kohinatsu's cold personality aside, people found it hard to interact with Asari Kohinatsu even without that personality of his. This could be blamed on multiple causes and effects. 

His physical appearance and his slightly twisted personality along with his nonchalant attitudes toward anything that he doesn’t like and care about was one of the reasons. The other reason was the fact that Asari was known for rejecting girls ever since elementary school. Why? 

Because Asari likes men. But, his type of men was also slightly weird. First, they have to be 4 inches taller than him but no more than 6 inches taller. Then, they have to be stronger than him - mentally and spiritually - because Asari’s personality was not easy to get close to. And then, they have to be rich and yet not arrogant or naive. Also, they have to know how to fight because Asari’s one hell of a combat-maniac.

And lastly, they MUST know how to read minds - because Kohinatsu’s mute. All of this describes only one person that he knows of. 

Yes. Kohinatsu’s mute. Figuratively, anyway.

The number of words that Asari Kohinatsu said out loud per year can be counted on one hand. Even his mother and father didn’t get to hear his voice very often.

In fact, Asari Kohinatsu took after his old man, who was also a lone wolf but was bi instead of gay. And no, his old man wasn’t weird like him.

Anyway, Asari spends the majority of his time doing things at his own pace ever since he was just a small toddler with a milk bottle in his hands. From learning to read, write, and count to make his own milk bottle because his parents were busy. If he wasn't with a certain someone, then he was by himself.

Yes. Asari was very independent and a very quick learner with the personality of a curious but silent child. He just happened to be very intuitive and wise too.

This was why, by the age of 5 years old, Asari already has activated the powers that his parents and grandfather have. Their own System. Only, for Asari Kohinatsu, he was active far too early.

By the time he got to his first year in college, even if the world collapsed, Asari wouldn’t even blink in surprise.




Asari has a lot of things that he was good at or mastered. So he wasn’t bored at all even if he’s by himself. Lonely? Yes. A lot. Bored? No.

Reading, training his body and martial arts, crafting weapons(modifying), cooking, cleaning his own house- yes he lives by himself in Tokyo, taking care of his little garden on top of his apartment. Studying for his college classes. Doing business on the side. Playing VR games.

Asari doesn’t have a great memory but his instinct was always spot on. So, math was slightly hard for him to do but anything else- Asari learned them like water dripping from a waterfall- fast and steadily strong.

Still, what Asari liked to do the most wasn’t studying for his college classes. It was combat.

Asari had joined a Virtual Reality Game called “Nine Life Cycles”; basically a fighting MMORPG game. He had been playing this game for more than 20 years already. He joined when he was only 8 years old. And even then, Asari was a solo - player through and through.

The amounts of times that he spent with other players or NPC in the 20 years that he had been playing Nine Life Cycles can be counted to the amount of fewer than 48 hours in total.

In Nine Life Cycles, the times diluted by more than 4 times. Meaning that every 1 hour in real life is 4 hours in the game. And a person can only be logged–in continuously for 16 hours in real life. There must be 8 hours of rest with 24 hours of playtime. Kohinatsu only played 8 hours each day since he has other commitments in real life. And yet, Kohinatsu was one of the most iconic and powerful players in Nine Life Cycles. Playing as close-to-mid-to-long range combatants specialized in Martial Arts and Magic, a Magic Martial Artist, Kohinatsu was called the sole Closed Combat Magician by that world’s people.

While the players called him the Magician Killer.

Anyway.

Currently, Kohinatsu was looking at his father with a solemn and piercing look in his eyes.

“Old man...” What the fuck did you just say?

“Systems...” I said that the Martial Art System and the Knowledge System wanted to go to you.

“... No,” No fucking way. Isn’t it the Martial Arts System, a system that makes you stronger? No way, I don’t want to be stronger than I am already.

“... Choice...” You really don’t have a choice, they had already moved to your soul when you were 8 years old. It's just that you can’t see them since they were sleeping from forcefully moving from my soul to yours.

“...hell...” What the hell? I have been using the martial art system without noticing?! You telling me that all my hard work so far was because of the system?!

“No, not system...” I told you that the system was asleep and hadn't woken up until today. Why and how the hell would it affect your martial arts? Those are your hard work, yourself. Don’t doubt your own hard work. The system got nothing to do with how strong you are today, idiot son.

This was the conversation that the two antisocial father and son converse in. The words were barely a word and a sentence was never a sentence. Yet, the two fathers and sons have no problem understanding themselves. Truly, the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree.

The mother, Asari Mitsuki, looked at the pair of father and son and tried not to facepalm. Why did she agree to marry this man again? Oh, wait. She was the one that asked for the marriage.

“Old man...” What is with these systems anyway?

“Hmmm...” What’s the best way to explain it to you? In my bloodline, there have been documents that dated back to four thousand years ago concerning the martial arts system but the other systems that you have right now were not within our bloodline or your mother’s bloodline.

“...” So The Idle’s System, The Knowledge System, The Martial Arts System, The Zombie Slaying System, and The Farming System. Only the Martial System and the Knowledge System were from you or our bloodline.

How the fuck did the Idle’s System, the Zombie Slaying System, and the Farming came to me? In fact, how? When? From where? Why?

The Knowledge System was from Kohinatsu’s grandpa so he always knows about it. Which was why Kohinatsu went to college for.

At first, he wanted to be involved with Laws but after his first college got bombed and his information, along with all other students were completely erased, he had gone to another college for other professions. This time, he took social workers for the government as the next major - only to have a witch popped out from nowhere and erased his whole school of the world’s knowledge and memory.

So, no such data of this work existed. How did that Witch get involved with the college, Kohinatsu never knew. He only knows that she was screaming in rage at someone called Sawada Iemitsu for sealing her son’s life force away. Who was Sawada? Kohinatsu has no clue and he really can’t find out more information since that person was literally erased from existing already.

Kohinatsu was safe only because he hadn't stepped inside the college ground when the attack happened.

If that wasn’t enough when Kohinatsu decided to get into the IT department for computer engineering, just when he finished the degree and got a job, one of the Top Bio-Scientists Professor in that college did something that caused the virus in his lap to mutate and gotten out.

So anyone from that college was Blackout(banned or blocked from working) from and by the government until they finished investigating.

Which leads to this situation right now. Kohinatsu just got back from his previous workplace after having a talk with his boss concerning him working there.

Just when he got the notices from his boss, these Systems that he does not recognize activated. So he came to ask his father about it instead of going straight home.

The Asari Family live in Setagaya- Ward, Tokyo, near Tokyo University of Agriculture.

So, the first choice that he had was to go to the Tokyo University of Agriculture, which was the nearest to his house. But, the thing was, he really doesn’t want to go into farming, something which his adopted-grandmother from his mother’s side finds disappointed in. He would rather go into the Food Industrial instead of the Farming Industrial. However, Kohinatsu knew himself well enough to know that he can cook for himself, his family, and his boyfriend, but cooking for other people was a big no.

Especially when he hates interacting with other people. So, being in the Food Industrial was a big no. Not only that, since the Food Industry was one of the biggest competition industries in the modern-day, it would take far too many times and commitment for Kohinatsu. So, no.

Farming? He likes to garden and does farming projects as a more self-sufficient person but going into the Farming Industrial as a job was a big Commitment. Which was why he didn’t choose to go into the Agriculture field. Rather, if he really has to choose the agriculture field, then he would rather get a degree in the Fish Farm and Plant Breeder field. Interacting with plants was more relaxing than interacting with people.

So. The question is; how and why the hell does this Farming System come from and for what? It had become active just as Kohinatsu had left the company that had Blackout them.

Ah- don’t be mistaken, okay? The president of that company didn’t want to blackout him but he has no choice since it was an order from the government.

He had even given Kohinatsu enough compensation to last for 10 years without having to work. Even though he doesn’t need the money since Kohinatsu was a rich individual.

And the Idle’s System and the Zombie Slaying System?

The Idle’s System sounds like one of those Idles games for smart devices. But when Kohinatsu took a look at it, it was completely different.

The Idle’s System was actually called [The Idle’s System of True Origin]. It is a Magical Class System involving magecraft and thaumaturgy magic in its core. This system had caused a large change within Kohinatsu’s body.

His Ki/Qi for his martial arts has been changed into Mana instead. When he tries to use Ki, the system would say [Inefficient Knowledge to Unlock Pana Energy]. It seems that for Kohinatsu to be able to use Pana for martial arts energy like how Ki was, Kohinatsu would have to unlock the [Anti-Curses Body of Origin Bloodline] from the Idle’s System first.

So, right now, Kohinatsu can’t use his Ki at all. He can use mana, something that caused Kohinatsu to be so surprised that he came back home to have a talk with his father about it. But, it feels different.

Hmm, it's like the difference between brown sugar and sugarcane? They are both sweet but the taste was different. Not only that, they were created/made differently. Brown sugar has molasses in them while sugarcane is a natural ingredient. However, both were still a kind of sweetening and food flavoring that contained all kinds of rich sources of minerals for the body.

He likes to use Ki, which was more like sugarcane to him, rather than using mana, which feels like molasses or brown sugar to him. But right now, he can only use mana- which caused his energy manipulation within his body to be slightly wrenched up. This led his movement to be slightly tense and not as flowing as he likes.

And then, the Zombie System.

... Kohinatsu admitted that he likes to hunt zombies while in games.

BUT!

In real life?! Since when was a zombie a thing in real life?!

... Wait a second.

Zombie?

Virus?

... Don’t tell me, it was that damn professor!?

“... Your old teacher...” Your old professor from your previous college was researching one of the old genes from a poisonous frog called the Death Trog Frog. I don’t know how he found the old corpse of that frog for research since they were all burned to death already, but due to this issue, now the poisonous has mutated under a controlled lab setting and it is now called the Death Triage Virus. If that was only it, then it would have been easy to get rid of it. But, it was just that 7 years ago, when the virus first started to mutate, one of the lab-assist had accidentally touched the virus- causing it to come out of the lab. And 7 days ago, that lab assistance was found dead in the middle of his home- which happened to be a clinic. You can imagine the spread of the viruses.

“At first...” It takes time for the virus to get inside the human body but for the past 7 days after the death of its host, it slowly mutated. Last night was the night that it had finished mutating into something much worse.

“... No wonder...” No wonder why I found the air in the city to be slightly miasma. It was because of contamination.

“How...” How fast will this virus spread, do you know, father?

“26 Hours...” It only takes 26 hours for the whole world to be affected. After that, it would spread via bites, scratches, blood contaminates, and direct contact such as eating contaminated food or water. Luckily, it was not an air-borne virus. Although the air does contain a very small amount of the virus, it wasn’t high enough to cause zombification.

“... Why...” Why didn’t you tell me that faster! I need to get ready!

Kohinatsu stands up from his sitting position so fast that he left an after-image behind. His father just continues to sip the hot tea in his hand since he didn’t need to prepare anything else.

When he had gotten the dream of this incoming disaster, he had already prepared all that he could. So now, all that he had to do was make sure that his in-laws and his immediate family are safe during the [Twilight Hours]. As for his son, Asari Kohinatsu? He can prepare for it himself.

The Asari head of the house calmly sipped his tea without a care as he watched his wife folds their laundry beside him, leaving his son to do whatever it was that he had to do.

Kohinatsu’s eyes were tense as he ran toward the nearest large store and without caring for how he looked, started to grab all the seed packages that he could. Seeds for vegetables and plants, seeds for flowers and organic herbs that he likes to use, herb seeds, fruits, seeds, cover crops seeds of all kinds, garden supplies such as compost and fertilizer, containers of all sizes. All in less than one hours, he has more than a warehouse worth of farming products.

He has the store send them to his penthouse with plenty of fees for services exchange. While the store does that, he went to the next store to get more survivalism items and materials. First of all, was steel metals of all kinds. He spends over 3 million yen for all kinds of steel metal. Since this store doesn’t have any stainless or aluminum metal, he has to go to the metal depot farther away. And he did.

Kohinatsu spends more than 12 million yen on all kinds of things and metals. Ranging from steel to alloy steel and everything in between, Kohinatsu was buying so many metals that it caused the store owner to think he was buying it to build a building as large as the new Tokyo stadium, the New National Stadium. Actually, he might have brought more than that. He didn’t care.

As for where would those metals go? The Asari Warehouse. Well, of course, it will be sent to the Asari Warehouse before he can move them into his Farming System’s space.

Asari Kohinatsu pretty much empties out of the metal depot store that day.

Now that the harder things are out of the way, Kohinatsu took a look at his watch and resisted the urge to sign out loud in agitation. 16 more hours left.

Good, enough time to secure food, water, clothes, medicines, and energy.

He went to the largest department store nearby and bought as many things as he could while calling his family doctors for tips on what kind of medicine he should get in case of an emergency. Since Kohinatsu’s father had already called the doctor once already, the doctor knew that Kohinatsu too would be calling him soon so the process didn’t take long at all.

Things like survival kits that include suture material and intravenous fluids, first aid kits that have plenty of rubbing alcohol and gauze, pills for common illness, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, naproxen, Ritalin, methylphenidate, diazepam, steroids such as anabolic steroids, eprex, and vitamins.

Oh fuck, can’t forget electrolyte powders sachets, and the Moxifloxacin antibiotic, too.

Ahhhh!!! There are some meds that need the doctor’s prescription but such things weren't a problem. With a quick call back to the family doctor, the prescription was sent to one of the largest pharmacies in Tokyo and all that Kohinatsu had to do was pick it up.

Everything. Anything that was on the list was either picked up via prescription from the family doctor or bought by Kohinatsu himself.

Kohinatsu didn’t waste time at all as he pretty much spends over another 5 million yen on such things.

Clothes and fabric were also being bought. Asari Kohinatsu spends so much money that the bank has to call him in case of fraud.

By the end of his shopping trips, with 3 hours leftover, Asari Kohinatsu’s bank account only has 90 million yen left.

How much has he originally? Close to 9 billion yen but now, he only has around 90 million yen left.

Kohinatsu didn’t care. His earnings per month was close to 15 million yen, some months it was even higher. What does Kohinatsu do to get this much money?

Business. Both in real life and in-game. One of the reasons why Kohinatsu was so feared in the game was because he literally owned more than 5 large cities. Even though he barely interacts with outer people in games, the quests that he had done was enough for him to buy him a whole continent within the game with no problem. Each month, the income that he generates in-game was close to 12 million yen in real life via the currency exchange.

As for real-life business, the Asari family dealt with Realtor and Construction, while Kohinatsu himself dealt with stocks and homeownership. Meaning he rented out houses, apartments, and or condos that he owned to other people. And Kohinatsu himself owned 4 apartment complexes, 3 condos, and 19 houses all around Japan.

The apartment complexes all have more than 12 floors each complex. Every residential complex was rented out so, imagine how much he earned per month with that. Not to mention the 19 houses that he owned around Japan, which were also rented out. And those houses are all in the High Rise area. Each month, the rent itself cost more than 450,000 Yen. And there are 19 of those houses all over Japan.

Asari Kohinatsu was, is, the richest of the Asari Family.

Aside from going to college and playing games, Kohinatsu had only spent about 8% of his time on his business for more income. But, never let it be said that the Asari are dumb.

As a lone-wolf, Kohinatsu knew better than anyone that money was needed in life. So, it took him no longer than 3 years for his business to be stable- all the while going to college(s).

That’s why Kohinatsu was not worried about money. He doubts that money will have many uses once the virus finishes its course.

Looking at the money left, Kohinatsu went straight toward the large car dealer in Tokyo.

He needs transportation that can withstand the incoming zombie.

He had already known what he wanted to get. He had been wanting to get the car for a while now but didn't have the time to come buy it.

It is the new SUV much like the Hummer SUV. However, this SUV was made by the same company that had made the 201X Dodge Challenger. Twin-turbo, 12 cylinders, supercharged with powered by a 10.6-liter V10s, more than 800 horsepower at 12,960 rpm and 760 pound-feet of torque, heavily modified by the company that made it. It cost more than 57,100,000 yen.

What he has left in the bank was more than enough to pay for this SUV. Within less than an hour, Kohinatsu was already driving his new SUV, the
202X AMG GLRS 77-44 RSB, toward the Asari Warehouse.

When he got there, the people from the other stores were trying to move everything into the warehouse. There was plenty of manpower so it didn’t take long for everything to be transferred. The empty Asari Warehouse was now filled to the brim with all sorts of things.

Kohinatsu signed what he needed to sign before the workers all left. Of course, Kohinatsu also tipped everyone handsomely since he did buy a lot of stuff.

After making sure that no one was there aside from him and the secret camera was not in sight, Kohinatsu moved everything into the Farm Space inside the Farming System, leaving the Asari Warehouse completely empty with no sign of it ever being used. Then, Kohinatsu drove his new car and went straight back to the Asari house, knowing that his father had already secured the house for the outbreak.

Lucky for Kohinatsu, the traffic wasn’t that bad so it only took him the rest of the hour for him to come back on time.

Just as Kohinatsu closed the door-gate to his family's house, the sky roared out loudly with continuous thunders and sound. Kohinatsu frowned as he looked at the changing sky.

A large crack formed in the sky at the spots that the thunderstruck. Just as sudden as the thunder and the crack in the sky, a large pitch-black hand suddenly descended from within the crack in the sky. Kohinatsu could see the long, sharp, and glittering nails on the fingers. Even though the hand suddenly came out of nowhere, what draws Kohinatsu’s attention wasn’t the hand.

Rather, it was what was behind the hand that drew his attention like bees to flowers.

Thousands of stars, moons, planet, and what the fuck was that!? A large space-like ship was right behind the hand. The spaceship(?) was so huge that it looks like one of those Warhammer imperial spaceships that has half a million people in it. Only, in this case, that spaceship was fighting the hand with some kind of superpower that Kohinatsu can’t recognize.

Kohinatsu’s indifferent faces frown as he stopped by the gate.

The cracks got bigger, the thunder got stronger as it reached all the corners of the sky that he could see. A large red power shot of some kind from the spaceship caused the pitch-black hand in the sky to bleed with pure blue blood.

The blood drops from the hand, causing the air to hiss. Kohinatsu didn’t need to be nearer to see that the drop of blood had landed somewhere close to the Tokyo Bay. Why? Because of the mushroom-like cloud of an explosion that resounds from that direction.

Cars stopped as people came out to watch what was going on. And then, not even a couple of seconds later, screams of terrors of all kinds start screaming and cars started to rush away.

Within less than 10 minutes of Kohinatsu trying to watch the fight for as long as he can, all the while cars were rushing away from his location, which was in front of his family's house. Kohinatsu started to notice the blue mist coming from the direction that the drop of blood had landed.

Shit!

Kohinatsu quickens his step inside the house as he locked up the door and reinforced it with another glass-reinforced door that his father had installed.

“Ko-chan? What’s wrong?” A voice that he identifies to be his mother asked.

“Mom...” You shouldn’t stay on the first floor. We need to go deeper in.

Kohinatsu draws his mother away from the door as he takes her further into the house. He found his father drinking tea calmly in the living room with his cousins and grandparents.

Father Asari and Kohinatsu exchange look.

Father Asari’s eyebrows lift in question before a dark look crosses his face, causing his cousins to look pale and frightened.

“Kou, what happens?” One of the cousins going by the name of Asari Asahi asked with a frown on his face, with worried wrenches on his brows.

Kohinatsu’s father was called Asari Kougetsu while his grandpa from his father’s line was called Asari Kyoya. His cousins all have either a name that started with K or A.

There is no cousin from his mother’s line since she was an orphan who was adopted. Now, she got them all as family members but bloodline wise, she doesn’t have any relatives left.

“Hina-chan, what’s wrong?” Kohinatsu’s grandpa, Asari Kyoya asked with a calm solemn look in his eyes.

His grandpa knew about the systems that both Kohinatsu and his father got but his grandma doesn’t know. Out of everyone in the Asari family, only Kohinatsu himself, along with his father and grandpa was the only one who knows about the systems. As for his mother’s system, it was a Grade-C cooking system.

His mother used to have a restaurant that opened 24/7, but ever since she miscarriage 5 years ago with Kohinatsu’s supposed-to-have little sister, his father won’t let her work anymore. So now, all the food in the household was cooked by her since she had nothing to do. Of course, they have live-in maid, but those maids' job was something else.

“Jii-sama, a fight...” There’s a fight between a large ass spaceship and a pitch-black hand that came out from a crack in space... Would you believe me?

Grandpa: ...

Who the fucks fight right before the Apocalypse?!

... And what do you mean a crack in the sky? What do you mean by a spaceship?!

By the time that everyone looked out the window to see what was wrong, all they could see was the aftereffect of what had already taken place.

The sky was bright red with cracks of purple lightning stroking across once every while, cleared of clouds of any kind.

However, from the horizon, everyone can see the red mist coming in like some kind of ghost from the depths of hell.

The red mist thickened more and more as it moved in from the direction of Tokyo Bay. Causing everyone’s eyes to widen as they fearfully looked at the incoming mist with fear and anxiety.

All of Kohinatsu’s cousin was older than him. Every one of them has a different work-jobs profession.

Cousin Asahi is a Tea-Farmer. His farms distribute tea all over the world. However, what he was known for was his secret ki tea that anyone who has status in this world would beg to have.

Cousin Akira creates knives of all kinds. Especially large weapons like katana and swords. He made all kinds of knives and weapons.

Cousin Kyubou was a soldier turned mercenary. He got connections with the government as well as the mercenary. Once a year, cousin Kyubou would leave. Sometimes, Kohinatsu worries that he won’t come back. Out of all the cousins, only Kyubou likes to fight with Kohinatsu. Since Kohinatsu was far too strong, Kohinatsu can’t casually fight against just anyone. Aside from his old man and masters, cousin Kyubou was the only one that could train with him. Of course, there was also that person but..... 

So, it worries him that cousin Kyubou won’t come back each time that he leaves...

All other cousins of his have other different jobs. Two of his uncle’s sons were actors. But both sons live in China, not Japan. So, Kohinatsu had never really met them before.

Everyone looks at the red mist and the thunderous sky with fear in their eyes.

The only ones that are calm was Asari Kougetsu and Asari Kyoya. Asari-Jiji was calmly drinking tea while Asari-papa was calming looking at his son.

“... Finish?” Did you finish buying what you wanted to buy?

“Hmm,” Yes, I finished it. Barely. It's your fault for not telling me this sooner!

“... Why...” Why would I tell you this sooner? Wouldn’t it be more fun watching you run all over the place?

“...” This damn old man. Having fun watching me being in a rush, huh.

Sigh.

Kohinatsu stood up and went out of the room. He needs to go down into the underground facility, where his father had accumulated all sources of resources. Kohinatsu knew that his father had bought some resources for him.

Such as; flours and process grains, weapons, and ammunition.

Especially the latter one.

Kohinatsu uses cold-weapons like swords better but guns and more modern weapons will have to be used more often in the future. So, he will have to get some weapons in advance.

Food? He doesn’t have to worry much since he has the Farming System and its space. But weapons? He will have to get them ahead of time.

His father’s primary system, the War-Affair System, was a system that any general or country would kill to get. However, since Asari-papa’s system is a system for war, whenever the system called to him or when he used the system, it would take him into another War-Experiencing world.

Kohinatsu doesn't know the exact details but he does know that with raw materials and resources, his father can create modern to futuristic weapons for them. Hell, even weapons that are capable of killing gods can be made if they have the materials and resources.

Kohinatsu likes to use Sniper Rifle Pistol guns, Semi-Auto weapons like the Self-Loading Rifles such as the Remington AR-15. Although, in this case, his father made the weapon out of metals that aren’t from Earth. Of course, these weapons can only be used by his bloodline. Which was why the timeline and reality didn’t collapse.

His father knew that Kohinatsu’s favorite weapons were all modified by Kohinatsu himself. Kohinatsu was not a weapon specialist. But his father had taught him well. So, he has no problem with modifying his own weapons.

His pistol, the Mystic Core Pistol(MCP Pistol), was made from an outer space ore called the Sariuthium Ore. It has a very high melting point and is a very strong but slightly flexible aspect. The ammo round was all made with material mixed with Sariuthium ore. So, its damaging power and range were far higher than the pistol found on earth. Not only that, the bullet doesn’t stay behind afterward either.

Sariuthium metal does not affect human genes even if it melted into the bloodstream of a human body. However, toward other beings that aren’t identified as human by Kohinatsu, the impact that the Sariuthium metal has on such-being was devastating.

As for his other weapons, they were all the same too.

The only problem with his weapons of choice was that it would be hard for him to replenish his ammo in the future. After all, Kohinatsu won’t be staying with his family.

He can’t stay with them. Especially since the Idle’s System had become active. Not unless he planned on endangering his family members. And that, it's a big no.

16