Call me Daddy~
121 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd POV--

[Unknown Location, USA July 5 2010]

In a location, unknown to all but a chosen few, were seven heavy streams of ghoulish light illuminating the darkened room. The birth of these seven lights were created from seven screens plastered meticulously on the walls, with seven figures each displayed in vague blurred photos.

They spoke to one another in resounding conspiratorial tones as if conversing and sharing all the dark, twisted secrets of the world.

"The Light has taken quite substantial damage from this last incident as well as the fact that the so called 'heroes' will come to grow more vigilant and may uncover our existence," One of the figures stated.

"Indeed, but what undoubtedly concerns me is the presence of those ones; To think the league is willing to employ the services of mere children," Another figure added while holographic pictures of the young superhero team - Robin, Aqualad, Superboy and Kid Flash - running around an fighting, appear in the room., "That's certainly a dark twist."

"Yes...but one that can be played to our advantage, for even the temporary loss of the weapon may prove fruitful in the long term," Another figure spoke

"But none of them as concerning as the white haired child," Another replied revealing a holographic image of Gojo on full display along with little pieces of surface level information on him such as his name, former habitation, previous 'occupation' as a young entrepreneur *cough* thief in Gotham and even his association with the owner of 'Candyland' 

"Gojo...long since that name has been uttered before me," a voice ominously echoed throughout the room, it was husky, aged yet still held an undeniable but mysterious youthful commanding tone in it but before any one of them could question he continued, "...they too I came across in one of my many travels in pursuit of human evolution; They, too apart of a group strange sorcerers governed by rules, laws and traditions that so too fell as many others the powers of fate not even the most enlightened of people can withstand."

'Though do not underestimate them, their power is world-breaking if their two great powers are entwined together, Limitless and the 'Six-Eyes'...,' he finished with a grave tone before whispering, "It seems the cycle of reincarnation has begun again, the Emperor shall find his way to me for another battle that destiny shall dictate."

'It seems another troublesome variable has been added to equation, to halt our advancement but it matter not, for they too shall see the light..'

---------------------------------------------------

--Gojo POV--

[Mount Justice, Happy Harbour Rhode Island July 5 2010]

I began stretching my muscles and exercising my cursed energy control at first sight of dawn-

...at least that's what I want to say but...damn, those beds were so comfortable! I'm not sure how much Batman spends for a bed to be that delectable but I know my tiny amount of 'earnings' from the Candyland would never be able to scratch that man's earnings!

I slapped my face to rearrange my thoughts and went down to the beach near the bae.

The fresh sea water air leered over me, up and down, licking me all over with a perverted intent making me shiver at the coldness. The satisfying crunch of my footsteps could be heard whilst I put on my best thinker pose looking for a good area even with the morning's icy response.

"Even if the six eyes allows me almost if not perfect control of cursed energy it still matters whether I can control the other aspect of it..." I expositioned, walking around the beach until I found a safe cave under a cliff. It's walls smoothly rounded though still bared a few fangs and sharp edges to be wary of.

I uncovered my eyes and forehead - letting the slightly unclean bandages, wasted away over the month, to fall onto the sandy ground."...Woah...still not very used to this.." I supported myself against the hard walls of the cave

My vision expanded past the surreal beach, past the carefully hidden base, past the bustle and business of the city until I could not locate where I could see or what I could see but just an otherworldly myriad of colours that the normal human eye could not even dream of.

Time slowed down before my very eyes and all that was left was a domain only I could perceive. Birds, clouds, people remained mechanically moving at that of a snail's pace, all refusing to take the natural course of father time and speed up.

'Time dilation...a seriously overpowered trait of the six eyes - for every second a human takes note of, I take note of 60..' I thought , riling my massive cursed energy into effect; I let it wash over me like a warm ocean tide, "this would be wonderful in fights without all those annoying drawbacks, - HOW THE HELL DID GOJO EVEN GET REVERSED CURSED TECHNIQUE!...Like am I just supposed to run into a life or death situation, almost die then go through the true protagonist awakening". I cried out in my heart at the confusion of what to do in this situation while clicking my tongue in admonishment for who ever made these rules.

I contemplated crushing my heart and bringing myself onto the verge of death but in the end I decided against it due to the sheer the stupidity of it

'I guess I've reached a bottleneck like those cultivation novels, but less young master face slapping and more soul crushing puzzlement haaaah,' I sighed trying to rid myself of negativity and continue on with regular training.

'The only thing I can do is practice the basics like cursed energy application and emission but also a simple domain, 'the domain of the weak' according to the yours truly Gojo Satoru...which he wasn't wrong about it provides no useful benefits to my fighting style.

Oh! And did I forget to mention it doesn't fucking work in a world where sorcerers are basically extinct from what I know! Like what domain expansion is there to defend against if there's no one expanding it. Also speaking of unlocking my very own domain - NOPE! Even the incantation of it all puts me into a state similar to a hangover. I thought acquiring simple domain would put me leaps and bounds into awakening it but the process of expanding a domain large enough, visualising Unlimited Void, embedding the sure hit effect, creating a barrier and etc is just too much to comprehend

I looked to skyline in disappointment whilst tears spilt out in misery, "Mannn I'm starting to think I'm dumb for not selecting his memories - just a bit."

------------------------------------------

When I had got inside the base, changed bandages of course, I headed straight to the kitchen to cook something up, I had deprived myself of some good sugary snacks to kick off the day long enough.

"G-gojo, Hi, it's Miss Martian! You're up already!" Miss Martian appeared from nowhere with her cheerful voice and smile

"Had to get a head start on everyone of but why are you up" I mused curiously as I span around the chair

"Oh! I was just trying to make some eggs and bacon this morning want to try?" She baited and I took it hook line and sinker

"~sure I'm starving, show me what you got~' I answered letting my hunger cloud my knowledge and judgement. I sat down onto the kitchen counter waiting for the fresh baconey aroma to hit my nose.

Miss Martian floated around the ingredients of the meal like a paranormal poltergeist who's strangely into cooking - cracking an unholy amount eggs into the pans while frying the bacon in oil buttering too many slices of toast and adding many other spreads on the side.

"~This is for three people right?~" I jokingly asked but even though she was the one making it, acted all surprised at my statement. She hurriedly stopped adding the copious amounts and started by turning off the heat of the stove, "~So sleeping beauty not up yet?~" 

"Huh? Oh you mean Superboy!" She comically blinked her fist into her hand, 'I saw him in the morning, I tried to say hello but I think he didn't hear me and went to the gym area of the base.'

"~I wouldn't expect anything else from that muscle headed looking guy~" I rested my head on my chin sensing Superboys presence around the corner.

"And…DONE!" Miss Martian announced and floated the eggs onto the three plates set out along with the mildly overcooked bacon and burnt toast, 'Its a little burnt but I hope you like it'.

The scent of all wafted into face forcing me wipe the swab of drool threatening to crawl down my mouth "~You've outdone yourself really!," I placed some eggs and bacon devouring the plate whole savouring the taste before momentarily stopping my tirade in frustration, "It's good it's missing one thing though…"

"Wha- Hello Megan! I forgot to add salt I'm so sorry be right ba-"

"Nah you forgot to add a sickening amount of sugar" I grabbed tonnes of the packets and poured it on, "~and there, chef's kiss!" I announced whilst sprinkling the sugar Ratatouille style.

'This sweet tooth habit of mine! At first it started off as a way to feed my brain due to the aftereffects of Limitless but now it's definitely transformed into an addiction curse you lovable beautiful body!' I thought to myself in fake anger 

Miss Martian could only be dumbfounded watching my blissful expression chowing down on the monstrosity but eventually smiled and began relishing in her own meal.

"Why you just standing Superboy? Hurry up before I eat everything!" I shouted at the corner where he was out casting himself.

My shout seems to have persuaded him a little bit but I knew that was a lie; it must have been the nectar like scent of breakfast whisking him forward.

Superboy reluctantly came in and sat down on the counter - on a far side away from me.

"Still angry? Seriously? ~Don't tell me you're scared of little ol' me" I taunted before quickly jabbing away at him with sadistic grin, "You should be grateful that you got beat down by the one and only anyway not everyone has the pleasure and none to your level."

He ignored my teasing but even without the six eyes I could visibly see a tick mark appear on his head however it soon disappeared as he began scarfing down the giant pile of eggs and toast like a warrior, it took me by surprise and that's when I realised...

'...You're challenging me aren't you,' I confusedly queried to no one but myself however I couldn't find an answer myself until the smug rebellious smirk on his face reaffirmed my suspicions, 'Its so on just don't misunderstand you're the challenger here!'

Just then the two gluttons had begun the battle of their lives to surpass one another and emerge victorious. It was as if there was a sudden spark ignited in their beings to eat the most food and both of them were not backing down

The Strongest Foodie King of Today -The God's Forgotten Son- VS The Strongest Foodie King In History -The Honoured One -

--------------------------------------------------

"~Damn I'm full!~" I shouted in defiance against the skull crushing pain and screeches that cam straight from my guts. The sounds it made were something you would expect from an eldritch abomination.

"Haaaaaah," Superboy sighed as he lay on the ground almost begging for mercy if his pride didn't allow it.

"~Hehe you *groan* lost~" I managed to voice out to the vexation of my fallen comrade, "~FATALITY~" I mimicked the famed mortal kombat catchphrase.

'"'m glad you two enjoyed my food but you guys didn't have to eat so much!" Miss Martian spoke

'"It was a war you couldn't even begin to understand~" I stated with a sage like aura even with my body strewn over the sofa like a lifeless puppet.

"You guys don't look okay though do you need any he-" Miss Martian tried to say

"We're fine," Superboy answered firmly similar to a veteranned soldier that's come back from duty.

"But you're lying on the floor panting heavily and groaning," she tried to reason with the unreasonable

"I'm usually like this, it's my natural state"' he said ending the conversation to which she could only deadpan like Saitama.

"Oh ok, I'm really sorry," she apologised like a successfully gaslighted target and floated away to the kitchen to clean up the mess.

"Superboy...," I turned my head to the barely conscious clone in triumph, "Stand Proud, You were Strong." I declared groggily before my mind gave way to the slumber's grasp

---------------------------------------------------

The week and a bit at the Mount passed by as quickly as a flick of the wrist

I would mostly spend my time there either watching TV, training the six eyes, trying my hand in cooking, poisoning my teammates with cooking - rinse and repeat.

Sometimes we would get the occasional visits from one of the leaguers mainly Batman, Red Tornado - Green lantern (Hal Jordan) even showed up once when he was renovating the place which was pretty cool.

But there is only so much a man could do being trapped in the same place with the same people doing the same thing even if it was only for less than a fortnight.

Though interactions with Miss Martian and Superboy were fun at the very least. 

Superboy was barely around since he was always chained to the bases' gym where he worked out for most of the day where he only came out to get some food or on a rare occasion sit down with me to watch some tv. 

But when he was around it was fun to mess with him like putting salt in his cereal or putting sugar on his chicken. And his reactions made it worth it every time 

Miss Martian on the other hand was bubbly and cheerful - a stark contrast to the seriousness and antisocial behaviour of Superboy.

She was nice to be around, a little clumsy and at times air headed but she was cool. She taught me how to cook a couple of times which I'm thankful.

To repay her kindness I brought her and Superboy to the brink of passing out with my cooking.

'I'll get it eventually don't worry..' I cheered on myself on while laughing menacingly at Superboy and Miss Martian who were cowering and begging for mercy…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Mount Justice, Happy Harbour July 18 2010]

- -3rd POV- -

'[Recognised B-01 Robin]...[Recognised B-03 Kid Flash]..[Recognised B-02 Aqualad]'

"Yo who's ready to go on a missio-!" Kid started but his words faded as soon as he saw the state of Gojo and Superboy who were relaxing on the couch like starved zombies, '...least welcoming entrance ever.' He whispered to Robin.

All three of them were dressed in normal civilian clothes with Robin, a green T-shirt with tight leather trousers, a black jacket with a grey hood along with his signature black glasses to *cough* hide his identity. Kid, a yellow T-shirt, aqua jeans and unbuttoned crimson shirt and finally Lad with a navy tracksuit and baggy black bottoms to accompany it

Gojo's head motioned forward sleepily but as soon as he caught sight of the three it returned to its previous state, "~oh? You guys...haaaaah~" Superboy only grunted before getting up and walking towards Aqualad

"What's with that reaction?!" Kid questioned simply to no one. He turned to Robin and Lad looking for answers he would not receive as they just walked down the zeta tube entrance into the base.

'maybe they're just tired Wally? After all Superboy was cooped up in those labs while Gojo...was probably...nah I got nothing'" Robin answered also taking a seat near the infamous white haired bunny

"I also agree with that deduction," Aqualad similarly followed

"huh?! Everyone's here! I'm glad!" Miss Martian flew in.

"And boy I'm so glad you're here babe," Wally like a cliché pickup artist was already on her like live bait.

"Smooth KP, real smooth," Robin playfully admonished his friend.

" AHEM Have you contacted Red Tornado?' Kid asked trying to shoo away the embarrassment of his failed cheesy flirt .

"I have, he should be arriving here any minute," Aqualad replied as he watched Tornado's GPS signal gradually close in on their location.

"~Then what are we waiting for," Gojo leaped back onto his feet in an instant with audible excitement plaguing his movements as he quickened his pace to the entrance

"Where'd all that energy come from?" Kid asked as he zoomed past them all and followed 

The rest of the team were just as eager as the other two to meet with their robotic friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet gales formed almost cartoon like mini tornados that allowed the android to descend to the ground gracefully - well as graceful as tornadoes could be. In his hand he held a metallic silver suitcase, and his empty slits on his face that he used for eyes gazed at the group of teens with a hint of wonder as strange as it sounded

"RED TORNADO!" Wally cried out in anticipation watching his entrance. Red took a few seconds to observe and survey the team.

"Greetings! It is curious as to why you intercept me outside the base," he called out to them, the monotony of his voice caressed the ears

"We were hoping you had a mission for us," Lad responded in kind 

"Missions are the Batman's expertise, I apologise, I can not help you with this," Red answered.

"But it's been over a we-!" Robin exclaimed, disgruntled by Red's nonchalant response, but was interrupted.

"You will be tested soon enough, for the mean time simply enjoy each other's company and get to know one another,"

"This team is not a social club," his tone laced with vexation. At Lad's statement the team looked at one another.

"No...but I am told social interaction is an important team-building exercise. You can busy yourselves by getting to familiarise yourselves with the cave," he replied without missing a beat, "Furthermore, I have something to discuss with you, Satoru." He beckoned Gojo to follow him at which the person in question did.

"Sure," Gojo answered, a clearly expecting look in his veiled eyes and anticipation thick in the air surrounding him

Red and Gojo moved towards the downhill slope of the cave entrance to be scanned, processed and allowed to enter, an ethereal blue haze emitted from the projectors scanned Gojo and Red.

'[Recognised 1-06 Red Tornado]...[Recognised B-05 Gojo Satoru]'

"'Keep busy' he said," Kid nudged Robin with a distasteful look,

"Does he expect us to fall for this?!," Robin said in frustration.

"Oh! I know I can read his mind to find out," Miss Martian declared as if it were the most obvious idea you were to think of but after a few seconds of waiting from the group the team, their current soured mood became even more soured as Miss Martian uttered the words, "sorry... I forgot he was an android...inorganic...I. Cannot read his mind." Her words softly faded away towards the end.

"Nice try though...sooo, you know what I'm thinking right now?" Kid asked, already back to his antics.

"We all know what you're thinking right now!" Robin elbowed Kid.

"So now we tour the clubhouse...," Aqualad spoke his thoughts very dryly.

"well...me, Satoru and Superboy live here we can play tour guides," MM said very brightly overpowering Lad's cold tone.

"Satoru? I thought his name was Gojo - wait is that his hero name?" Wally questions.

"Gojo's his last name while Satoru is his first name, he's Japanese and it's one of their customs that they are introduced surname then first name not the other way round," Robin explained to Kid

"Ohhhh...wait! We're getting side-tracked, so what was this about tour guides," Wally questioned

"Don't look at me," Superboy said at the sight of Robin's and Aqualad's eyes on him.

"We weren't...I was kinda hoping for a private, one on one tour anyway. Sounds so much more fun...," Kid said shamelessly. His attempts almost perfectly mirroring a two people in particular - a midget looking teenage boy with grape balls for hair and a spiky haired, tanned man who's eyes are always closed.

"She never said private KP," Robin stated the obvious to the clueless Wally.

"Team building exercise - together," Lad said the last part especially to Kid.

"Then let's go...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Gojo POV--

Tornado and I walked over the common area where we were surrounded by circular placed chairs with a fireplace looking table in the dead centre of it all.

He began to talk once we had stopped walking," Batman has requested for me to give this for you, privately." He spoke while handing me the suitcase. My joy was practically overflowing as I had already knew the contents of it.

"~Thanks, it would've been a hassle to go without these~" I said to the android who was already walking away.

"I am merely the delivery man there's no need but your gratitude is well received nonetheless," Red took one last look at Gojo before walking out the room to do whatever an android does in his free time.

"Finally! I can get these bandages off my face, they were so uncomfortable" I said unlocking the case and scanning the items, "Batman really outdone himself here - even if I know in my heart that its definitely in some way bugged." 

In the case were 12 very special objects for me, 6 high density polymerised titanium vantablack blindfolds and 6 tri-weave titanium alloy 1.67 lens thick vantablack round glasses - and yes I know that's a mouthful.

[A/N* Stole the first from Teen Titans (Robin's cape) and the second from Arkham (you know Batmans armour)*]

'It's like Batman knew my Christmas list like the back of his hands. All jokes aside though aren't I glad that a depressed pyjama wearing billionaire with parental issues listened to my request and got me these.' I walked over to my room before undoing my bandage and whacking on my glasses.

And no, I am not ashamed to admit it that I did marvel at myself for a few minutes (a lie it was 10) before going out to find the group but who should by my flawed estimations should be the main hall 

The chatter of teens invaded my ears and guided me towards without me having to test if my guess was correct - lucky me again.

"-the bad guys know we know they know that we know about the base so they would never think to look here," Robin confusing mumbling is what I heard first as well as the sight of Kid pulling Rob's hand away from Miss Martian like a loyal guard dog.

"uh he means we're hiding in plain sight," Kid said in a matter of facto tone.

"ah that's much clearer.." Miss Martian said in realisation.

"~Yo! ~" it took only a couple of seconds for my voice to register in their heads and make them turn around to face me, "~Over here!~"

Their surprise was visible and was rippling like a wave across the area. Superboy wasn't fazed at all and had a shit eating face as if something was bothering him and Megan..was stunned and her face was slightly red...surprising to say the least cause I thought she would have green blood to go along with the whole alien aesthetic - no?

"Wait...is that racist...alienist? that I think all aliens have green blood and skin, it isn't right pretty sure," I was quickly brought out my thoughts when I heard mumbling from Kid's side.

"-pretty boy *scoff* what does he have that we don't?" Kid whispered to Robin.

"I know right and he's copied my style as well," Robin said commenting about my glasses.

"~hehe probably jealous that it fits me Boy Wonder~" I responded, joining the group of 5 at their standing point whilst posing for them to take a good look

"Haven't you ever heard the saying, nothing beats the original," he snidely quipped back.

"~No, not really though I have heard, out with the old in with the new~" I could see him charging up another reply but Superboy butted into the conversation to deliver much needed news, "I smell smoke."

"Smoke?... My cookies!" Megan floated away at the thought of what had occurred dawned on her

"We follow right?" Wally asked to the silence of everyone who were already walking over to the kitchen area.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan laid out the tray of burnt of cookies onto the table for us to bare witness to her carelessness.

"~ a little undercooked, maybe you should put it back it for a little longer~" I joked.

'I was trying out Granny Jones' secret recipe from Hello- never mind,' Megan abruptly stopped her sentence midway and smiled like she had made a mistake

"It's fine it's not like this guy minds anyway, just look at him," Robin pointed to Wally devouring the overcooked cookies like he had been starved for days.

"I have a serious metabolism," Wally says in between chews as the speedster absorbed the entire content of the tray

"I.. I'll make more," Megan says with cheerful certainty painted across her face.

"It was sweet of you to make any," Lad chimed in to compliment Megan.

"Thanks Aqualad," Megan said before resting on the kitchen table

"We are off duty, call me Calderam - actually my friends call me Caldur," Caldur says.

"I'm Wally, see I already trust you with my secret ID," Wally says slightly deepening his voice, "unlike Mr dark and broody over here. See, Batman has forbidden Boy Wonder from revealing his real name to anyone." Wally's sentence receives an annoyed glance from dark glasses in the corner.

"~It seems Batman's also forced him into copy my style as well," I say but before I can get any objections from Rob I begin my introduction, "~Already said this before but I'll say it again - Gojo Satoru at your service, resident badass, Strongest guy on Earth and The World's Most Handsome man." 

"My name is no secret either. It is M'gann M'orzz but you call me Megan. It's an Earth name and I'm on Earth," Megan similar to a countryside girl that's just made it to the big city

Superboy just got up and began to leave, hands in pockets and head down like a loner guess the crowd was too much for my sweet little Superboy~ 

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" the sweet bubble of my thoughts was popped by the angry exclamation from Superboy.

"huh?" Megan is disoriented by his reaction and averts his eyes to turn towards the four of us for understanding but all she gets is a near equal amount of befuddlement from the three excluding me

You could practically see how she focusses herself and infiltrates their mind for communication but for me it felt like a slight tickle, an annoyance something akin to a snotty nosed brat that keeps tapping you, asking you where the toilet, that you can either continue to ignore, kick the kid away or talk to him

'It must be because of those reinforcements the system mentioned, today's really my day, I finally get to test it out,' I thought while the trouble ensued in front of me.

"Megan! Stop!" Caldur demanded, Megan swiftly severed the telepathic link she had temperorarily made and Caldur composed himself to speak once more, 'Things are different on Earth.'

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean i-," Megan was at a loss for words and apologised

"Just stay out!" Superboy ordered with anger held in his voice. He moved to the corner of the area and sat down upon a seat.

'Poor people problems, I mean do these guys not have an overpowered cheat that protects their mind constantly? Pfftttt mongrels am I right?,' If anyone was able to read my thoughts I would probably sound like a certain golden haired mongrel-hating demigod.

'..well if were a more experienced Megan then she definitely would've got through, though to be honest any telepath worth their salt would get through with enough effort….haaah way to remind me how fucked I am, good job me!' I sulked quietly

"I-I'm sorry, telepathy is how we communicate on Earth so I thought...," M'gann stated with confused expression painting her face

"But you're now on Earth we don't really do telepathy around here," said Robin, rubbing his h=forehead to mitigate the side effects of first time exposure to mind invasion

It remained silent for while however it was soon broken by the sudden eureka moment heard sounding from M'gann, "...Hello Megan! I know what we can do!' she floated down the hallway corridors towards the aircraft docking bay.

"Does she expect us to follow even though she just flew away without warning and also not saying anything haaaaah," Wally asked and yet again his question remained unanswered as we followed suit we followed closely behind but stopped when she turned around and beckoned for Superboy

'"Please Superboy," she asked

He reluctantly got up from his brooding nest and went with us into the elevator shaft which proceeded to plunge downwards rapidly.

And when the doors separated with a pristine white glow our enthusiastic stares glossed over a..

RED EGG?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

6