Share your opinion about the characters and influence how the story moves forward! (You can always leave opinions under this chapter)
473 11 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hello lovelies, Before we start, No this isn't a normal chapter nor does it count as one. A real chapter will be posted tomorrow so stay tuned for that <3. This chapter is to share information about characters that i've worked out so far. Some characters (especially for those reading the Patreon) might be missing. This is partly because I haven't made character sheets in my notes for them yet and partly because it shouldn't be spoiled.

I will post the character information in two (spoilered) sections, One section will release character information about Max, Alice, Isabella and Max's mom. The other will release information about both Hannah and Luna, Please keep in mind that the second section contains information that isn't yet revealed on scribble hub. This means there might be some spoilers revealed thru these character sheets. The reason I decided to share the characters here anyway is becacuse I like everyone to fully explore the character before commenting on stuff like what cup sizes should be. Or potential changes in the character that they would like, Perhaps Alice should start dying her hair pink later on or perhaps her atitude or personality should change over time duo to events or whatever.

So yeah, This chapter is basically here to give everyone a chance to influence the novel, Please keep in mind: This isn't something that has a timer on it so by all means, You don't have to read the second character section that contains spoilers.

^^ A lot of information also isn't worked out yet, Isabella's eye color for example so feel free to comment on that if you'd like. I really have to work out all details before Max starts shopping clothes for his girls, Also, Let me know who you'd like to see in what clothes. 

 

Characters: Max - Alice - Isabella - Max mom.

^^ The fact that Max mom is in this spoiler doesn't mean she will be a future partner of Max. Smut hasn't been written out for Isabella and Max mom and so far Max doesn't have any real interest in either of them. This however can be developed thru character & story progression depending on audience preferences. So do make sure to comment.

Spoiler

Max

170 CM - 21 years, Has blue eyes and blonde hair

Sexuality: Straight - Dominant
==============================
Isabella

160 CM - 18 years - Eye color undecided, Black hair.

Sexuality: Straight - Switch (With a known sub lean when it comes to Max)

Known kinks: Max

==============================

Max's mom ( no name decided yet )

Length undecided, Age 35, Eye color undecided, Black hair.

Sexuality: Unknown.

Known kinks: Unknown.
============================
Alice

170 cm- 18 years - Blue eyes and blonde hair.

Traits: Supportive: She supports Max where she can because she takes a liking to the man. She doesn't love him, but she does have some admiration for him, although she considers some of the things she admires about him stupid. As a true wasteland girl, she didn't let her fondness for him blind her and initially only went along with him for a better life. She, however, grew more fond of him and considered him a great friend, Maybe even a little more.

Different attitudes: She has a pretty blunt and sometimes foul mouth, thanks to the wasteland she survived so long in. She, however, tries to display a kinder and more feminine side around Max.

Sexuality: Bisexual with male lean- Switch with a heavy sub lean.

Known kinks: masochist, Watching Max being dominant towards her or others, Food fetish, Bondage, Pain.
================================

[collapse]
Announcement
Characters: Luna & Hannah, Please keep in mind that some of their backstory's are explained here, I'm not sure whether or not that information is already released on scribblehub.
Spoiler

================================
Luna

180 CM - 21 years - Silver hair and grey eyes.

Traits: Gold digger. She doesn't care about Max and simply follows him along for a better life, offering her body and trying to seduce him in the process.

Sexuality: Bisexual with heavy female lean - Switch

Kinks: Being dominated by females (Not men) - She likes to dominate males, which makes her feel powerful due to her past. - Rewards.

She was once the daughter of a merchant living a decently happy life, As far as living a happy life in the wasteland went. Her father, although a small-time merchant, knew his stuff and managed to make it for a few years. Buying in the big cities and selling products in the smaller cities where said products aren't produced. His caravan got ambushed; the girls, Even though some among them (including Luna) were young, all got brutally raped, separated, and sold as slaves. She was quite an adorable girl, and as she grew and matured, she only became more beautiful. She was traded around and used as a sex slave until one day, her owner got ambushed by bandits; She made a choice that day. Instead of going through the same process a second time, she simply laid down, Spread herself out, and did whatever the bandits wanted to. She managed to win their liking and was allowed to remain within their group. She became a bandit and eventually fermented her position as such. Slowly she went from the group's toy to an actual member of it, and she cut her hair. She also kept the tendency of having a more beautiful female slave around that way; if push ever came to shove, it would be her property rights and respect that would be raped, Instead of her.

^^ His father and siblings might still be alive.

=========================================
Hannah (former slave girl)

155 CM - 18 years - Black hair and red eyes.

Traits: Innocent/naive/seductive/smart/strong: Hannah has lived her entire life as a slave and object, so she is pretty used to being handled as one. She doesn't feel anything negative or positive when having sex and is quite naive when it comes to the common sense of the world. She, on the other hand, is still quite smart but simply lacks knowledge/experience. besides that, as a former sex slave, she can be quite seductive at times. Making her a weird mixture of both innocent and naive as well as smart, depending on the situation.

She was born in Vault 138, which was a vault created to ensure humanity's survival. It was a place that was completely run by droids and had a variety of DNA stored. The entire purpose of the vault was to create humans in embryo pods and keep them there in the thousands. They're injected with a variety of memories, which the designers of the vault thought were essential for survival.

The idea was that people would come into this world with a blank slate, no memories except what was truly needed to survive so they could start a new life. Figure everything out again as their species did from the start, yet unlike the designers' expectations, humanity didn't get wiped out. It changed and adapted to the cruel world, and its vault was now considered a free supply point of fresh human resources.

^^ She has red eyes, and her muscles are stronger than Alice's and lie deeper within her body, which is weird since there aren't known symptoms from other people that come from the same vault. It can be used for further plot creation/building around this character later on.

^^ Her strong muscles aren't visible due to how deep they are, and her skin is weirdly soft, Just like that of younger girls. EDIT: To clarify, Hannah isn't a loli, Yes she's shorter and compared to the other girls, Less developed but she is by no means underdeveloped. 

^^ Has a regenerative ability.

Sexuality: Unknown - Unknown

Kinks: Doing what Max tells her - Max - DDLG - Praise - Rewards

[collapse]

 

Want to read ahead and support my work? Join me on Patreon, You can read up to chapter 28 thru it. Or maybe you'd like to create a character for the novel? It's even possible to request custom smut chapters with kinks of choice, So do make sure to check it out <3

Patreon.com/MafiaNoble

 

15