Part 24
3.1k 12 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26

 

Marcy was a nerve wreck walking out in public dressed as she was carrying the big pink bags stuffed to the brink. The street was relatively calm yet coming out of the outrageous store with those bags she instantly drew everyone’s attention. The bus stop was right outside the store and yet those few steps towards it were the most embarrassing steps she had ever taken.

 

Just standing at the bus stop drew less looks however much to Marcy’s surprise. Most of the stares she drew there were from guys however and they all gave her the creeps, especially those somewhat hungry looks at her butt. God she wished she could hide from those stares, but there was no where for her to hide.

 

It was a relief when the bus finally pulled up in front of the stop. In a mincing hurry Marcy got on, she was painfully aware that just like in the street all eyes were on her as she tried her best to mince to a spot as far removed from another passenger as she could find and sat down hiding as much behind the seat in front of her and behind her bags as she possibly could.

 

Only once she was sitting down it occurred to her that it might not have been the outfit or even the bags that had gotten her all that attention. She only now realised that ever step she had taken since leaving CC’s had been in that extremely swishy mince she had been forced to adopt. There was no Stephanie with a crop around, no Linda to punish her, yet she had gotten so used to mincing that it had pretty much come naturally when walking out. So natural that it hadn’t really registered she was doing it.

 

No wonder people had looked at her. God she wanted the seat to swallow her realising everyone here had seen her mince through the bus. Especially thinking back to how Shockingly extreme she had thought the mincing to be when she was first introduced to it.

 

When the bus finally stopped at the stop near her house after the most embarrassing trip of her life Marcy practically ran out, paying close attention not to fall back in her mincing ways. She had to actively think about walking normal only to realise that she had never before thought about how one walked normally. It almost felt awkward even as she tried to walk as normal as possible, after all there were no instructions on how to do so, and the ingrained mince and plug made her move with a sway in her step nevertheless.

 

Maybe that was for the best though a manly walk would have looked even more out of place with her outfit and bags. It looked somewhat on the girlish side, even if she had really been a girl, yet it looked so much more normal than the mince.

 

Marcy felt that if she didn’t concentrate she would probably fall back into her mince after it had been drilled in all day long. If she could focus on walking normal for a while however she might be able to simply reverse the reflex to mince. After all a day of mincing wouldn’t be enough to make it a real habit she would have to train to break.

 

Out of the bus Marcy ran to her house as fast as she possibly could, praying that her parents wouldn’t be home yet. She knew she was cutting it close, but dressed like she was she wanted to be inside as fast as possible, god if one of the neighbours saw she could be in just as much trouble as if her parents would see her now.

 

Much to her horror her keys seemed to have switched key chains to a chain that had a neon pink cock shape hanging off it when she fished it out of the bag Linda had said she put it in. When she barged into the door she realised the house was still empty. It didn’t mean she had time to relax however as her parents could still come home every minute, so reluctantly she rushed up the stairs, knowing her blackmailer awaited her there.

 

That dreaded fear became a reality as she only just set foot into her room when the speakers came to life. “Good evening Marcy, I hope you had a great day at work? Linda gave me an interesting phone call this morning regarding your horniness and well I have to say I’m disappointed in you, lying to try and get someone else to get you off.” The voice said making Marcy’s stomach knot up.

 

“Don’t worry though, I’ve already found the perfect way to deal with this. Since you seemed so eager to carry out Linda’s idea and suck that cock I’ve decided that from now on whenever you want an orgasm you’ll have to make another cock cum first. Sounds fair doesn’t it? An orgasm for an orgasm.” The voice over the speakers spoke with delight.

 

“Normally I would have had you deep throat that dildo, giving you a burst of stimulation every time your nose touched the boxers I would have made you put around the base, but obviously you prefer the real deal. Not that I mind, that way you’ll learn what feels best, get some real-time feedback so you can suck my cock better next time I grant you the privilege.” The voice said much to Marcy’s horror.

 

“The rules are simple, if you prove you made another cock cum and I don’t even care whether you do it with your mouth, or your ass, you get an orgasm as well. Although I guess you’ll get one if you choose to get fucked up the butt anyways given how much of a butt slut you are. It goes without saying that in that case you can remove your plug.” John said, his voice distorted over the speakers. He loved the look it got out of Marcy, even though he know he might as well not have said it simply because there was no way Marcy would ever take a cock up her butt unless he made her.

 

“There are a few ways in which you can prove you made a cock cum, of course you can just invite them to your room where I’ll be able to see it all, or you can film it and send it to my phone as prove. If you need inspiration on where to find cocks I bet pretty much every guy you’ll ask in the streets will be willing to accept a blowjob from you especially in that new outfit of yours. I really like it, honestly. It suits you so much better than your old outer wear.” John continued, after she saw the looks of those guys in the street Marcy had to admit that her blackmailer was probably right. There was no way she would ever just walk up to a guy and ask if she could blow him. God she didn’t want to blow anyone ever again in fact.

 

“Of course there are plenty of dating apps on which you can search for cock as well, using those you can even easily invite them to your room. I believe Linda also gave you that number of the delivery driver, so you could give him a call as well, him and his buddies all know about the secret of CC’s girls. So there’s no risk of them getting mad if you lied about really being a girl and they would find out. Glory holes are also an option of course If you like to suck some anonymous cock. Last but not least, if you ask really nicely and cuff yourself to the bed like you did last time I might be willing to swing by and offer you my cock.” The voice over the speaker explained.

 

Every option he had given Marcy was worse than the next one. Roaming on dating apps to look for a cock to suck made her shudder. So did calling Carlos, hell she didn’t want to share her info, phone number and certainly not her address with anyone. Sucking the cock of her blackmailer was out of the question as well. He didn’t deserve even the slightest amount of pleasure, which left her with glory holes, she couldn’t believe that visiting a glory hole sounded like the most attractive solution to her problem, but right now it really did.

 

Guess she would have to look up where there were glory holes although the thought of visiting one made a chill run down her spine. Hell it wasn’t eve the thought of visiting one. After all back when she was single she had thought about it from time to time, but it had always been to have her cock sucked and not the other way around. Either way it could wait cause she wasn’t going to do such a thing any time soon.

 

“Now that those rules are clear I do have an additional rule. For every day you wait to cum you’ll have to suck an additional cock. The one you sucked this morning didn’t count as it was a punishment for your stupidity. So now we’re Wednesday, that means for example if you decide to wait until Sunday to suck a cock you’ll have to suck on for today, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, and of course the cock for Sunday which will grant you your orgasm.” The voice explained.

 

Marcy was stunned, there goes her plan to wait as long as she possibly could each and every time. That new rule would require her to suck a cock on daily bases, or become very horny and frustrated before having to suck a ton of cocks to cum. This couldn’t be real, god damnit now she wished she had begged her blackmailer to cum before, if she hadn’t went to CC’s overly horny she wouldn’t have been into this mess.

 

“Oh before I forget, I noticed small hairs are starting to come back when I visited you, so I made you another appointment at Suzan’s. It’s scheduled for tomorrow 9 o’clock so make sure you are on time and wear the outfit you’re currently wearing. In fact I would advise you to look for a couple more like it, cause from now that’s what you’re going to wear out unless you asked and got specific permission to wear your old clothes. If you can’t follow that rule then I’ll make sure all your old clothes disappear for good.” John said knowing that Marcy would have to follow his rule, even if he never allowed her to wear her old clothes again, Marcy probably wouldn’t risk losing them for good. Especially not since her funds were rather depleted and she wouldn’t be able to buy a new guy’s wardrobe.

 

After hearing all of this Marcy could simply feel the life of a normal guy she tried to keep up and maintain as good as she could crumble away further. She bitterly thought about her options only to come to the conclusion that she would have to live with these new rules given that every small defiance on her part had made things worse, hell even just trying to hold back from begging for an orgasm had cost her dearly she thought as she stood there frozen in horror.

 

Not wanting to have to keep looking at Marcy who just stood there in the middle of the room John decided to give some orders to get moving again. “Alright sissy, I’ve interrupted your when you entered so I’ll forgive you this time for forgetting to strip down to your lingerie and kissing that dildo. I know I said your outfit was pretty, but you still look way better in your sexy undies.” John said making Marcy cringe being objectified like that.

 

Despite her dislike of being treated like this she realised she was lucky to get a chance to make things right so she jumped into action immediately. She stripped out of her t-shirt, jeans and sneakers, revealing her corset instead of the usual girdles. Much to her horror it was greeted with a wolf whistle from her blackmailer.

 

When she started walking over to her nightstand where the dildo was she was stopped in her tracks by the voice over the speaker. “Not like that sissy, I believe you have been taught a more proper way to walk. It isn’t because I’m not there with a crop that you can just slack off. In fact let’s make it a rule. If I catch you not mincing properly, you’ll have to suck one extra cock to get off. Although I bet you’d love that, I bet a cock lover like you already couldn’t wait to get on her knees and suck more cocks than required.” The voice said, taunting Marcy while knowing that it would in fact serve as proper motivation to keep on mincing.

 

Sighing deeply Marcy adopted her mince once more, it didn’t even feel forced, but after what happened earlier she feared that it would really become an ingrained habit. She couldn’t let that happen. She would just have to remember to walk normally once neither her blackmailer or Linda and Stephanie saw. She just hoped that would be enough to stop it from becoming a real habit.

 

Upon reaching the dildo Marcy preformed the elaborate kiss Lisa had shown her how to do, licking up the length, kissing the tip before sliding all the way down on the dildo and back up again, letting down with another kiss. As she did so she was surprised by the sudden intense vibrations coming from her plug making her moan involuntarily.

 

The vibrations stayed intense until the point where she was leaking in her sissy condom, very close to an orgasm already. Much to her horror she realised the plug had restarted its cycle to make her horny out of her mind. There was no way she would go out looking for a cock this evening however. She had already seen enough cock for today and sneaking out now that her parents were home would be too risky.

 

“Such a cock hungry slut, moaning just from kissing a fake one. Anyways, I noticed you had quiet a few bags with you when you entered your room, why don’t you empty them and show me what’s new?” John taunted over the speakers.

 

Nervously Marcy minced over to her bags and fished out that dreaded outfit she had worn all day. Seeing that horrid dress again send shivers down her spine. The amount of petticoats she pulled out of the other bag seemed near endless. Then there were still the heels, accessories, the lingerie she had worn this morning and the makeup case with instructional video. The most surprising thing however was her phone and wallet, or at least the new ones she had gotten.

 

Just like her key chain had been changed, everything that had been in her wallet had been transferred to a new pink leather one with a golden CC’s logo as decoration, mimicking the way designer brands identified their wallets. It looked very elegant and so did the new pink cover for her phone. It had a front flap so it could be closed, just like the wallet it was adorned with the CC’s logo and the inside of the front flap had a mirror in it.

 

While Marcy was horrified at how Linda had literally sissified everything she had brought along to the store John was more interested in her new outfit. “That looks like one fine outfit for a sissy, why don’t you put it on for me and show it off? “John spoke up over the speakers, preventing Marcy from pondering too much about her new wallet and phone cover.

 

Shaken out of her shocked state Marcy turned back to the hated outfit and reluctantly started putting it on. Just putting on the petticoats took nearly fifteen minutes as they just seemed to keep on coming. Once she finally slipped the dress over it, her skirt stood nearly straight out just like it had at the store.

 

Looking around nervously Marcy exclaimed. “I’m terribly sorry, but I can’t close this dress on my own.” She really hoped that she wouldn’t get in trouble over it.

 

John just smirked behind his computer. God this was so precious, even open the dress looked like a good fit and not being able to close it on her own was actually a positive point as it meant she wouldn’t be able to open it herself either. “That’s alright sissy, now before you go for the accessories, I want to see a nice makeup job on that face of yours, one like you created for that delivery driver.” John said.

 

Doing her makeup was another thing Marcy had wished to postpone until at the last moment when she had to return to CC’s to work. Just like the mincing it was starting to look like she would be forced to involve it into her routine.

 

Sighing once more Marcy slipped into her heels, slightly nervous about the sound they might make before mincing over to her bathroom with the make up case in hand. Opening it up she was surprised to see how extensive it was. It held way more colours and shades than the ones she had required to pull of the look Stephanie had thought her.

 

Marcy felt so very feminine when she started looking through the case, selecting the products she would need before starting to apply them. It was a long process that seemed way harder now that she was standing instead of sitting in front of a vanity mirror. After nearly half an hour she managed to do a good enough job however, getting a result similar to the one she had gotten after her lunch.

 

With a full face of makeup Marcy eventually minced back into her room. “Hmm, that doesn’t look nearly as good as it did for the delivery driver. Are you trying to insult me you little sissy?” The voice over the speaker asked making Marcy shudder in fear.

 

“N… No, of course not. I still need a lot of practice. Stephanie another employee at CC’s helped me out with my makeup for the delivery driver. I’m not that good yet. Miss Linda gave me this makeup case along with an instructional video to learn.” Marcy spoke up nervously, worried about what might happen if she really got the man behind the speakers mad.

 

“Alright I guess. Well then from now on I expect you study that video and to apply a full face of make up at least five times a day. You have to be able to look your best and you looked better in that video sucking off the delivery driver. Oh and from now on you’re to address me as Sir and curtsy whenever you speak up, I believe Linda taught you that as well.” The voice over the speaker spoke.

 

“Yes Sir, I’ll be checking out that video right away Sir.” Marcy spoke dipping into a perfect curtesy in the middle of the room. It felt somewhat awkward with her dress not quite as secure since she couldn’t reach the zipper. Behind his computer John was smiling broadly. God it was so much fun and so hot toying with that sissy. Served her well after having been a nuisance for him for so long.

 

Nervously Marcy minced towards the bed to apply the remainder of the accessories, thinking it might make the man behind the speakers a little happier with her. After donning the accessories she picked up the disc with the instructional video and minced over to her computer to play it.

 

 When the video started up she was surprised to find an option menu displaying various names of what she guessed where makeup looks. They had names like “Sissy subtle everyday wear” “Date night cocksucking glamour” “two dollar sissy whore” “please fuck me” “I’m just an innocent sissy” and more.

 

Not knowing which one she should pick to watch Marcy just started with the first video, the one that claimed to be subtle. It came with another surprise as Stephanie appeared on her screen gushing about all the products she was about to use and how much she loved them all before starting to carefully apply them. The sissy’s lisping voice made some steps hard to understand, but in the end it was quite a helpful video. Not that she learned all that much, Marcy was way too busy being horrified over how embarrassed she would feel if she had to star in a video like that one.

 

With the subtle look over Marcy went to the next one on the menu and so forth. Much to her surprise however it was pretty much the same as the subtle look. All looks were in essence of how they should be applied the same. They all focused on creating very full cock sucking lips and making the eyes pop out.

 

The biggest difference in looks was the colour scheme. The glamorous look only differed from the subtle one in the sense of colours used. While the subtle one used more natural tones, compared to the very radiant colours of the glamorous one, both focused on creating cock sucking lips and long lustrous lashes.

 

It took a while, but finally Marcy had seen every look there was, all the same but with different colour pallets. As she stood up from her seat she was immediately ordered by the man behind the speakers. “So now you’ll go back to practicing and come show me once more right?” He asked.

 

“Most certainly Sir, that video has served as a good reminder on how exactly to apply everything and I’m certain that with enough practice I will be able to mimic that look I had in that cock sucking video.” Marcy nervously replied, dipping in another deep curtesy as she hoped her words had appeased her blackmailer.

 

“Very well slut, now go back to your bathroom and reapply your makeup. I want to see it when you come back out and it better be good, if I don’t see improvement then it’s just like with your mincing, you’ll have to suck an extra cock before you can cum.” Came sternly over the speakers.

 

Not wasting another minute Marcy minced back to the bathroom where she started the careful process of removing her makeup before reapplying a fresh coat. She opted to just go for the pink pallet she had been shown at the store which apparently was the “I’m just an innocent sissy” look.

 

Keeping her movements steady and smooth as was required to perfectly apply the makeup, proved to be a difficult task with how nervous she was about having to improve. It was so bad that she had to clear off what she had applied already a couple of times and start from scratch before she had a result she hoped would satisfy the man behind the speakers. After all it had to be visibly better than last try.

 

John just smirked behind his computer. He could see how Marcy was starting over again a couple of times on the bathroom cams. At this rate the sissy would have this makeup thing down in now time. He himself was no expert, all he cared about was how the result looked. After all he didn’t need to be an expert to enjoy the sight of Marcy applying her makeup. Just the fact that she was quite literally prettying herself for him was more than enough.

 

Mincing out into her room Marcy prayed that her efforts would be good enough. “I’m done Sir, I hope it’s to your satisfaction.” Marcy whimpered dropping in a deep curtesy. She hated having to be so submissive to the asshole behind the speakers, but not knowing who it was she couldn’t be angry at the culprit. Not that anger would change much. One push of a button and her site would be released, ruining life as she knew it.

 

“Well it does look better, but you sure can use a lot more practice. Now go get that dildo I gave you. I want you to stick it to the full length mirror you have on your closet door, and slide my boxers over it so they are bunched up at the base. Then I want you to deepthroat it until there’s a nice ring of lipstick around the base and your mascara is running. Unless of course you want to go out to suck a cock or ask a real one over so you can earn yourself an orgasm of course.” Came over the speakers.

 

Marcy was stunned, she had done a good job at least so her situation didn’t get any worse, it didn’t get any better either, but one thing was for sure, going to find a real cock today was out of the question, even if it meant she would have to suck two tomorrow. “I would like to practice some more on the dildo Sir.” Marcy said before dipping into a curtesy. She tried her best not to insult the man behind the speakers.

 

“As you wish Marcy, it’s nice of you to practice before going out and sucking the real thing.” John laughed as he witnessed Marcy mincing to her nightstand to grab the dildo and position it like ordered before pulling the boxers in place and kneeling in front of it.

 

Kneeling in front of the mirror with the dildo stuck to it was horrible. Marcy was forced to stare into her own shocked face with the replica cock pointing to it. It was pretty much like watching a POV porn video of a blowjob but staring herself in the main role. On top of that it also hammered down just how girly she started to look with that makeup and the lace gloved hands daintily wrapping around the shaft of the dildo.

 

Horrified or not, she simply had to do this as she herself saw no other option. Slowly but surely she brought her lips to the head of the dildo and started sliding down it’s length, unable to tear her eyes away from the slut who greedily swallow the huge dildo reflected back to her. After swallowing its whole length she gagged a little while her nose was buried in the strong smelling fabric of the boxers. At the same time the plug hit her with a more intense vibration spike making her moan while bottoming out.

 

The plug had worked her up to a near climax when she first entered her room. Ever since then it had maintained her arousal just like it had before, keeping her horny until she would have no option but to give in and try to achieve an orgasm.

 

Just like that the dildo sucking continued until Marcy’s eyes started to water from the dildo constantly hitting the back of her throat. The base of the dildo was starting to sport a nice pink ring from the residue lipstick as well.

 

“My my, just look at you, I’ve rarely seen such a cock hungry slut even though it’s just a fake cock. Your makeup is all ruined though so go ahead and fix it. First I want you to clean that lipstick stain of the dildo though. Oh and if you’re done with that strip back down to your lingerie. I think I’ve seen that dress by now.” John taunted over the speakers.

 

Cleaning off the lipstick stain proved to be somewhat more difficult than Marcy had expected, but eventually she managed. One look in the mirror confirmed that her makeup was indeed ruined. She looked like a whore who had just been fucked hard.

 

With the dildo cleaned up Marcy got up and minced to the bathroom where she cleaned her own face, took off the outfit and started reapplying her makeup. Just like before she had to fix and reapply it a few times to get a result she thought was an improvement before walking back out into her room, now just in her lingerie and heels with a fresh face of makeup.

 

“That’ll have to do I guess. Now get back to sucking that dildo, unless of course you want to head out to look for some real cock.” John said over the speaker as he watched Marcy mince back to the dildo. For the rest of the evening John had Marcy mincing back and forth between the bathroom to do her makeup, then to the dildo to facefuck herself until it was ruined.

 

She got a chance to head out and find a real cock after fixing her makeup each time, but Marcy instead chose to keep sucking the dildo instead. By the time her ordeal was over it was pretty late, she had deepthroated that dildo so much that her gag reflex was severely diminished by the end. She had lost count of how many times she had reapplied her makeup that evening, but she was really starting to show improvement by now.

 

The plug had kept her on edge and caused her to grow more and more desperated for an orgasm. The continuous stimulation had been so bad that by now her sissy condom had been pretty much filled to its maximum capacity.

 

“Alright sissy, it’s time for bed, don’t forget about your appointment for tomorrow at 9. Also I believe Linda told me about a simple sissy sanitary tool to keep your panties dry when you grow to horny from all your pretty clothes and sucking cock. So why don’t you show it to me and how you are supposed to deal with it?” John taunted knowing full well how Marcy had been told to deal with it.

 

Marcy was too exhausted to even think about protesting after her long day filled with embarrassments. She daintily pulled down her panties which was easy since she had pulled them over her garters. It revealed her heart shaped pastel pink pubic bush. Only a little stubble had made the form and letters in the middle a little less clear and the roots had become dark brown again. Underneath the pubic bush sat the smaller pink cage which luckily had stopped hurting so much, paired with the tiny pink condom tightly snapped around the tip of the cage. The bag part that mainly dangled off the end was filled to the brim with a white opaque goo, her leakage.

 

Just like she had been shown Marcy squeezed the end shut to prevent spillage before pulling the condom of her cock and bringing it up to her lips. She didn’t like having to do this, but she didn’t hesitate either as she squeezed the gooey contents of the condom into her mouth, shuddering at the salty taste of cum she recognised rather well by now. She visibly swallowed before snapping a fresh tiny pink condom in place and pulling her panties back up.

 

“Haha, that’s hilarious, I mean I knew you were a huge cockhungry slut, but this? I would never have thought you were such a slut that you would fill an entire condom without orgasm just from sucking a dildo. Well I’m happy for you Marcy, I’m really happy that all your hard work is rewarded with a mouthful of cum after all. Even if it’s just sissy cream and doesn’t compare to a real man’s seed in the slightest.” John taunted.

 

“Alright, now get ready for bed, give yourself another enema, and I believe you have a night-time facial mask? So clean off that makeup and slather that mask on. After all a sissy must work hard to make cocks hard right? Goodnight and before you think about skipping any steps I’ll be watching you.” John laughed killing the speakers and just watching as Marcy minced about.

 

Getting ready for bed took Marcy another half an hour. After all her night-time ritual was only growing and she realised full well that her morning ritual did as well. She would need to get up earlier than usual if she wanted to meet all the requirements and make it to Suzan’s on time.

 

First she gave herself that soapy enema, making her butt smell like roses once more while being careful not to make herself cum with the nozzle a temptation she never thought she would have to deal with ever. It was followed by an emptying in the toilet for which she temporarily removed her sanitary condom. She then minced to the mirror where she carefully removed her makeup and slathered a greenish goo on her face making her look more like a woman at a spa than as a guy.

 

With everything taken care off she minced to her bed, gave that horrid dildo a last kiss, and finally slipped out of her heels which had made her feet quite sore by now. After placing her alarm and slipping underneath her satin covers, she fell into a deep sleep nearly instantly. There were a lot of things troubling her, but she was exhausted after her day.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

10