Part 27
3.1k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29

 

Stepping on the bus Marcy was still too dazed to even notice the looks she got. She just chewed her gum and kept thinking back to what had happened. Chelsea had been quite nice again, going there had definitely been a good choice, or at least the best she could make of a bad situation. The only downside to Chelsea was that she had been way too enthusiastic about it, but then again maybe that was someone who was nervous but genuinely wanted to try sucking cock at a gloryhole needed, that enthusiasm to take the step and live out the fantasy.

 

Marcy couldn’t really blame Chelsea for thinking that it was her fantasy after her earlier visit where Lisa had explained she wanted a strapon harness to let Marcy practice sucking cock on her. Only to then have her comeback asking for a gloryhole.

 

Aside from Chelsea’s enthusiasm she couldn’t come to terms with the enthusiasm of the guys she had sucked off either. She couldn’t believe some of those guys had actually left her money, money to suck their cock, did that make her a whore? It even earned better than any summer job she had ever taken before, she had been in that booth for around an hour and had made a hundred bucks.

 

Thinking about those guys Marcy wondered what was in that note the third one had left her. He was the one who had instructed her so carefully. It had been the most disturbing one by far. Opening the note it read. “Dear slut, I really enjoyed our little private tutoring session. Next time when you go to the gloryhole be sure to notify me so I can give you another lesson. Even better yet, if you give me a call maybe we could meet up sometime and I can teach you all the tips and trick on how to treat a cock right. The offer stand as long as I stand so think about it.” At the bottom a phone number was included.

 

As Marcy put the note away she had noticed that the bus had arrived at her stop. The daze broke in favour of nerves as Marcy wondered what the man over the speakers would demand next. The gum had helped to get the taste of cum out of her mouth, but sadly it hadn’t helped her get rid of the thought or the fact that there were four loads of cum in her mouth, a fifth soon to follow as she would have to swallow her own load as well.

 

Entering the house Marcy thought about having to get her mince back on. A thought of disposing of the gum also entered her mind and so she did. After all she was starting to know her blackmailer well enough to suspect that he wouldn’t approve of her getting rid of the cum taste, but what he didn’t know didn’t hurt.

 

Nervously Marcy Minced into her room, thinking about all the things she had to do. She first stripped down to her lingerie, then minced over to the dildo and gave it the mandatory long sensual kiss. Just as she was pulling off of the dildo the voice over the speakers cracked up. “Hello Marcy, did you have fun at the gloryhole? All those cocks must have been like a dream come true for you. Too bad you only sucked three, guess you don’t want that orgasm after all.”

 

“Oh, I did suck four cocks sir, I just realised I forgot to send you the last video. I’ll send it your way right now sir.” Marcy said nervously with a mandatory curtsy, knowing that this probably wasn’t what her blackmailer intended. Not waiting a second she fished out her phone and sent the video right his way.

 

The speakers remained silent for a good few minutes until her blackmailer spoke. “Alright, I guess you earned your orgasm, enjoy.” It was followed by immediate aggressive vibrations coming from the plug that had been keeping her on edge for so long. In just a bit more than a minute Marcy had an intense orgasm filling the small pink sanitary condom to the brim. God it felt good to get some relief from that constant horniness.

 

After taking a moment to catch her breath Marcy dutifully slid down her panties a little to roll the pink cum filled condom of her cage and swallowed its contents. She then minced to the bathroom and promptly replaced it with a new one. Before she was even done doing so the speakers cracked up again. “Now Marcy, I do have to say your new hairdo looks lovely, I can’t wait to see what it’ll look like with some makeup so while you are in there why don’t you apply your first face of makeup for today? When you’re done you can come out, show it in your bedroom and put on your heels before getting the rest of your makeup application exercise in.”

 

Marcy blushed at being complimented about her hair. It was way too girly for her taste, the only way to go back to an unkept guy’s do would be to make it shorter than her current bangs. A full face of makeup would only make her look girlier, but then it hardly mattered anymore. When she looked in the mirror all she saw was a flat chested but pretty girl, even without the makeup. Even naked she would probably be mistaken for a girl as the caged cock hardly did anything to make her look manly that tiny pink cage was pretty much the only thing that gave away she wasn’t a girl.

 

The longer she desperately tried to cling to her manhood the more she started to realise that she might be clinging to something that wasn’t even there anymore. A doubt that got confirmed when she managed to pull of the rather complex makeup look decently well on her first try. All the signs that her manhood was gone forever were there, deep down Marcy knew that she wouldn’t be able to get back to being a regular guy anymore, but it was all she had to hold onto.

 

“Mmm what a pretty little slut you make Marcy, you make my cock hard every time I see you and I guess I’m not the only one who’s cock you make hard. I bet all the guys you pass in the street daydream at least a little about using one of your holes. After showing how eagerly you sucked those cocks at the gloryhole, I bet you daydream of their bulges don’t you?” John taunted once again making Marcy blush as she minced into the room with her full face of makeup.

 

She realised her blackmailer was probably right. It made her think back to those guys who hadn’t been able to stop staring at her. God was this what women had to deal with on a daily basis? She tried shrugging off the thought as she went to the task at hand, slipping on her heels before mincing back into the bathroom, wiping of her current makeup and reapplying it.

 

After applying her makeup four more times, mincing back and forth between the bedroom and the bathroom. Marcy was finally done with everything she had to do. Since her blackmailer seemed to leave her alone for now she just sat down on the edge of her bed to catch a break. Then all of a sudden her phone rang, Lisa was calling.

 

“Hey cock sucker, I had a call with Chelsea a little earlier today to arrange that meeting she suggested when we went there. I heard you had a nice day at the gloryhole.” Lisa said with a teasing giggle, loving to put Marcy on the spot a little.

 

Marcy’s face turned beet red as she started stammering not really knowing how to reply. Lisa just giggled loudly as she spoke up again. “I’m just messing with you a little, I can imagine you grew tired of that piece of silicone, longing for the real thing, I thought you would seek out the real thing sooner.” Lisa explained which didn’t make things all that much better, but at least she understood, or she thought she did.

 

“Listen, I just wanted to call you to ask if you would like to go shopping with me tomorrow morning. I have heard you left your guy’s clothes behind and a sissy just can’t live on one outfit right? The meeting with Chelsea is only in the afternoon so we have plenty of time in the morning. I heard from Chelsea that you looked amazing and well to be honest I’m so proud of you, I would really like to show off my pretty sissy girlfriend.” Lisa continued.

 

Confusion struck Marcy as she didn’t know how to feel about this at all. Should she be happy that her girlfriend sounded so excited to see her, that she was so happy about her girly look? Or should she be embarrassed about it? One thing was for sure, she was happy that she hadn’t lost Lisa yet and that she seemed supportive even of how she looked in this difficult time. “Uhm yeah sure, I’d love to go shopping with you tomorrow.” Marcy finally said.

 

“Great, I’ll be picking you up at nine. See you tomorrow cutie, oh we’re going to have so much fun, I can hardly wait.” Lisa said before shutting off the phone. Marcy didn’t really want to go shopping and she didn’t know how to feel about meeting with Chelsea, but a day out meant a day away from her blackmailer so at least she would have that going for her. Deciding to call it a day Marcy got ready for bed. After all even something simple like going to bed required long ritual, she still had to do her enema, remove her makeup, and apply the moisturisers and masks.

 

While Marcy got ready for bed Lisa gave John a call. “Hey listen up, I’m just calling you to say Marcy is mine all of tomorrow, I don’t want you sending her anything or giving her any crap. I do like what you decided on for her hair, but tomorrow I’m going for a fun day out with my girlfriend. Oh, and you are going to send me whatever money your site has earned already that you haven’t put back into Marcy’s training yet as you agreed you would. I’ll take care that it ends up in cute outfits and other necessities.” She said shortly before shutting off the call not even bothering to let John reply. John was kind of pissed that this girl not even half his age talked to him like that, but he knew he couldn’t realistically do anything about it. Instead he decided to just drop it for now. Not like he could really complain about how much of the time Marcy was his, or the fact that Lisa would give her back as a better sissy.

 

Chapter 30

 

The following morning Marcy woke up at 7:30 to get ready for Lisa who would pick her up at nine. She started off with her morning ritual which was slowly becoming routine, giving the dildo a long passionate kiss. She then went on to give herself her enema and removed the night-time mask from her face. Striping out of yesterday’s lingerie with the exception of the corset she couldn’t take off, Marcy carefully hand washed it.

 

She was just hanging up her stockings to dry when much to her surprise the doorbell rang. Who could that be she thought in panic? It was only 15 minutes past eight, way too early for Lisa to be here already. Marcy chose to just ignore the bell, hoping that whoever was at the door would just leave thinking no one was home.

 

Her plan didn’t work as soon after the bell rang a second time, then a third and even a fourth accompanied by loud knocking on the front door. Whoever it was they knew she was in here making the prospect of who it could be even scarier. Was it her blackmailer? If it was then she better get going cause she was going to be in big trouble already.

 

Throwing on an old bathrobe Marcy covered up her corset and her exposed chastity cage. Then as fast as she could she rushed to the door. Opening it up she was met by Lisa who looked rather annoyed. She was wearing a denim skirtall over a simple white t-shirt with a pair of sheer black nylons, white sneakers and a black baseball cap. “Finally Marcy, it was damn time you opened that door.”

 

“L…Lisa? Y…you’re here already? I thought you would be picking me up at nine. You gave me a big scare, I didn’t know who was at the door.” Marcy replied shocked as Lisa’s annoyance turned to a giggle.

 

“Aaaww Marcy that’s so cute, where you scared there would be someone with bad intentions at the door? Well don’t worry your pretty little head over it. Lisa is here to protect that cute sissy tush of yours. By the way, if you were thinking about meeting a stranger at the door then coming so scantly clad might not be a good option. Can I just say I love your new toe nails, and that hairdo, it’s just to die for. My sissy girlfriend sure has changed a lot since I last saw her.” Lisa laughed making Marcy blush.

 

“Now the reason why I’m early is to help you pick an outfit, after all if we’re going to meet Chelsea this afternoon, I really want you looking your very best. We’re also going to need to find you a new bathrobe I see, this one really doesn’t suit you anymore, now hop up to your bedroom. We still have a lot of work to do as I think making me wait that long has earned you a spanking.” Lisa said with a grin moving up to Marcy’s room, happy to have found a reason to spank her.

 

Once in Marcy’s room Lisa immediately took charge. “Alright Marcy, first of all take off that nasty bathrobe, it’s unsightly. Then come over here so I can give you that spanking.” Lisa said sternly taking place on Marcy’s bed.

 

With a beet red face Marcy dropped her bathrobe revealing her corset and the tiny cage with the condom hanging from the tip. Carefully she minced over to Lisa and took place across her lap. She had already given up trying to defy Lisa’s orders. She was just glad Lisa still put up with all her shenanigans like the cock sucking from yesterday. As far as Marcy was concerned Lisa still didn’t know better than that this was some fantasy of hers Lisa accepted.

 

“My my Marcy, still wearing that pretty corset? You must love it a lot. Maybe we can ask Linda to give you some more corsets instead of those girdles. They do so much more for your waist and are way sexier. It does surprise me though, how did you manage to put it on? It laces in the back so how did you get it this tight?” Lisa asked softly stroking a hand across Marcy’s bottom.

 

“I…I didn’t lace it on myself, the owner of the salon I went to for my nails and hair laced it up for me, and before that Miss Linda did. It’s just too high for me to reach so I haven’t been able to take it off just yet.” Marcy admitted shamefully, hoping that Lisa wasn’t serious about getting her more corsets, not only were they way to constrictive, she didn’t want to imagine how much she would have to work to pay those off.

 

“Poor you, I’ll help you take it off in a minute, but first that spanking. Can I just say that your butt feels so delicious, I can hardly keep my hands off it. So smooth and soft.” Lisa smirked as she continued stroking Marcy’s bottom before suddenly delivering a hard smack to the left cheek, followed by one to the right cheek making Marcy yelped. Each cheek got five hard slaps before Lisa finally went back to softly caressing Marcy’s now red glowing cheeks.

 

“So that was for making me wait that long at the door. Now if you could get up so I can help you out of that corset we can continue getting you ready.” Lisa said to which Marcy immediately got up to offer her back to her girlfriend so she could finally get out of that corset.

 

With little effort Lisa untied the bow at the top and untying the laces so Marcy could take off the corset with huge relieve. The ribs of the corset bones still left marks on her torso, but finally she could breath normally again. “Good, now I was thinking of using your schoolgirl uniform for our meeting with Chelsea. You can just put on the lingerie under your streetwear and I’ll stash the rest of the outfit in my car.” Lisa said as Marcy’s reaction went from panic to relief as she wouldn’t have to wear that outfit out for their shopping trip after all.

 

Mincing to her closet Marcy got out the special pink plaid panties, the matching garter girdle, the bra and the opaque white stockings with the ruffled plaid border. Putting the lingerie on and connecting the garters with ease Marcy was relieved realising that these stockings would look just like socks under her jeans. The always so tight girdle felt rather loose now for some reason. She pulled out the remainder of her schoolgirl outfit including the heels and laid them out to take along. Then she put on the outfit Linda had given her in exchange for her old clothes.

 

Lisa had watched this all with great excitement from the bed. The way Marcy put on her lingerie was so sexy, when she put on the skinny jeans, tight t-shirt and white with pink sneakers she ended up looking pretty much like a normal and very pretty teenage girl. She hadn’t believed Linda when she told her that Marcy could look as sexy as Stephanie when she had first found out about her boyfriend’s sissy side, but now she was really seeing it.

 

Getting up off the bed Lisa walked over to Marcy and wrapped her arms around her, resting her hands firmly on her sissy boyfriend’s tight jeans clad bottom. She planted a long passionate kiss on Marcy’s lips, pulling back and saying. “You look so damn sexy and hot Marcy, today is going to be so much fun.”

 

Marcy just blushed, but somewhere deep-down she was happy to see Lisa so excited. She felt accepted by her girlfriend even though she didn’t want to be a girl she felt desired. It felt weirdly good, wrong but good.

 

“Now get your ass into the bathroom and put on some natural looking makeup, not that you need to be even prettier, but I really want to show you off on your prettiest. I remember how hot you looked with that makeup back at CC’s, of course you don’t have to go that flashy.” Lisa said biting her lift softly.

 

Marcy was rather nervous about having to go out with makeup in public, she realised it was kind of silly since no one would mistake her for a guy anyways. Still it did feel wrong to think of herself as a girl. Mincing into the bathroom she took another 20 minutes to apply the elaborated makeup look using more subtle tones yet strongly enhancing her lips cheekbones and eyes all the same. The colours might be more natural but that was about it.

 

Mincing back out of the bathroom Lisa gave Marcy a wolf whistle. “Damn I just can’t get over how pretty you look Marcy. You know how you long ago confessed to me about how you wanted to see me make out with a hot chick? I never expected you would be that hot chick though. Now let’s get going.” Lisa giggled. She had already picked up Marcy’s schoolgirl outfit and was starting to move downstairs. Quickly Marcy gave the dildo a goodbye kiss, then grabbed her black backpack with her phone and wallet in it.

 

Getting into the car after closing up the house Lisa Immediately asked. “What the hell did you bring this thing for?” Pointing at the backpack.

 

“Uhm well these pants don’t seem to have pockets so I need my backpack to carry my phone and wallet.” Marcy sheepishly replied. She was pretty sure this was another one of Linda’s tricks to make things harder on her.

 

This made Lisa giggle. “Why do you think women carry purses? Girl’s pants nearly never have pockets, or at least not pockets that are useful in any capacity. I guess we’ll add that to the list then, so what do we need so far? A new bathrobe, a couple more outfits and a purse. We have our work cut out for us.”

 

Marcy just sat there sheepishly not knowing how to react. She didn’t want to have to carry around a purse, but she guessed a purse would be better in tune with her outfit. When they arrived at the mall and got out of the car Lisa instantly wrapped her arm around Marcy’s waist, resting one hand on her bottom to walk with her sissy boyfriend. She wouldn’t let anyone have any illusion about them being a couple or just friends.

 

As they walked through the mall they attracted a lot of stares. While pretty much all the men ogled them, daydreaming about what a trio with these two hot lesbians would be like, they also got some disapproving stares from some older women for who’s old-fashioned mindset lesbians were still taboo. Although there were some who looked envious as well, some who regretted never having experimented like that themselves. From all the stares they got though none were aimed at Marcy specifically, no one suspected she was anything but a girl.

 

“Look at all those guys lusting over us Marcy, I bet most of them can only dream of finding a girlfriend as hot as you, but you’re mine aren’t you. Lets give them a little something to fantasise about shall we?” Lisa whispered seductively before pulling Marcy in for another long passionate kiss right in the middle of the mall.

 

Pulling back she looked around and grinned. “My my, would you look at that? I bet all those guys will be dreaming off this moment for many jerkoff sessions to come, or for their next visits to the gloryhole. You might even profit of this yet.” Lisa concluded with a giggle as she guided Marcy to the first store she had in mind.

 

The store they arrived at looked to be aimed towards casual woman’s fashion for teens. The mannequins were dressed in jeans, playful skirts and dresses, t-shirts and sweaters. All outfits a lot like the one she was currently wearing. Going over to the changing rooms Lisa pushed Marcy into one of the cubicles. “Alright, you just wait here and I’m going to select some outfits and be right back. Oh you can strip to your lingerie already, it’ll safe time when trying on the different outfits.” Lisa said before disappearing, closing the curtain behind her.

 

Marcy felt relieved that she wouldn’t have to go out roaming in the store for clothes. Still it felt strange to be in this store catered only to women, she felt so very out of place here. At least she could stay in the relative safety of the dressing room. She did slightly worry about what kind of outfits Lisa would put together, after all they were the outfits she would be wearing out in public for the foreseeable future. One thing was certain though, the worst possible option in this store would be better than the best option at CC’s. Thank god she didn’t have to wear any of Linda’s collection out in public.

 

As the waiting dragged on Marcy’s nerves grew until finally the curtain opened again. A flare of panic flashed through Marcy as she thought for a moment that she was caught as the boy sneaking into the women’s store. That panic quickly calmed down again however when she noticed it was just Lisa, all most hidden behind the huge armload of clothes she was carrying.

 

“So that should do for starters, this is going to be so much fun. Let’s see, why don’t you put this on first?” Lisa asked her lingerie clad sissy boyfriend handing her a pair of short daisy dukes and a white crop top with a V-neck.

 

Shyly Marcy took the items and started putting them on. Just like her jeans the shorts fit very tightly. She was only just pulling the top over her head when Lisa stopped her. “Never mind, you can take it back off. I kind of forgot that you are always wearing stockings and girdles. Things this short and crop tops simply won’t do, the stocking tops and garters showing make you look like a cheap hooker and while the girdle does do wonders for your figure it’s simply not something to show off under a casual outfit.”

 

“let’s see, this will be too short, this as well, as will this. Aha, try this! I think this will look wonderful. I’m sure of it.” Lisa said handing Marcy a pair of very light-coloured denim overalls and a plain white t-shirt with a V-neck.

 

Marcy ended up needing a little help to get the outfit on right, blushing heavily as the outfit looked so innocent. The pants part fit like a glove and the legs reached even further up her own legs than the jeans Linda had given her, not by much, but the definitely would be showing a lot of stocking. The shoulder straps also just felt strange unlike everything she had ever worn before.

 

“Aaah, we definitely need this outfit. You look so cute in it. Don’t you agree?” Lisa gushed spinning Marcy around so she could look at herself in the cubicle mirror. Marcy was shocked as all she could see staring back at her was one very cute girl indeed. It looked rather juvenile with the straight bangs in her hair and the lack of breasts, but with the help of the makeup she had a very sexy looking face to compensate for how juvenile the outfit looked.

 

“Look they even distract from your lack of breasts. God you look good enough to eat, and if you want to style them a bit wilder you can always unbutton one of the straps so the front hangs down in one corner.” Lisa said hugging Marcy from behind, stroking Marcy’s chest and giving her neck a slight nibble to emphasise her words.

 

“That’s one outfit we’ll definitely take along, now up to the next, even though you dress more casual in public I won’t just stand by and watch you be a tomboy. Form what I’ve seen you wear so far I simply know you’re a girly girl at heart so even for casual wear skirts and dresses are simply musts.” Lisa squealed pulling a white and navy striped dress out of the pile of clothes.

 

Marcy wanted to protest, saying that it wouldn’t be necessary, but she already knew it was a lost battle before she even started. Instead she just put the dress on to get it over with. Like before she got praised and complimented for how cute she looked.

 

By the time Lisa was finally done making Marcy try on every outfit, deciding which ones she wanted for sure, and which ones she didn’t, a few hours had passed and the want pile consisted of more outfit’s than Marcy could ever need at least as far as she was concerned. It was pretty much an entire wardrobe consisting of numerous t-shirts, a couple dresses, a few skirts, some pants and sweaters hooded and otherwise.

 

“L…Lisa there is no way I can afford all these clothes no matter how pretty and cute they are.” Marcy said truthfully while being grateful that she did indeed have a good excuse not to get all this stuff. As terrible as having practically no money except her blowjob money left, it was a saving grace now.

 

“Oh don’t worry Marcy, that’s all taken care of, I’ve made sure of that. Just hand me that outfit you’re wearing now and I’ll take it to the counter. You just stay here oh and don’t bother wearing putting your old outfit back on, you’re going to wear these skirtalls so we can go twinning.” Lisa said excited leaving some mystery around how she could afford this.

 

While Marcy wondered how the hell Lisa got the kind of money to buy all of this, settling on it having to be Linda who had lend her money. Lisa just paid for all the clothes without worry. When she had told John to send her the money he had left of Marcy’s website she hadn’t expected it to be this much, apparently there were a lot of people into sissies, and Marcy was stunning if she had to say so herself. The money John had gotten out of subscriptions, tips and ad revenue was a couple of thousand. More than enough to cover the costs of a wardrobe at the rather cheap stores Lisa always browsed at.

 

Lisa was gone for a while yet again as all the purchases took time to be rung up. When she returned to the cubicle she was carrying more shopping bags than Marcy had ever seen someone carry. “Alright, you can put on the black t-shirt you wore here and these skirtalls.” Lisa said handing the skirtalls to Marcy and putting the jeans she wore here into the bag. When Marcy put them on they were indeed matching. The skirtalls looked really close to the ones Lisa was wearing. Her t-shirt was black where Lisa’s was white, but her nylons were white where Lisa’s were black.

 

Handing over half of her bags to Marcy she said. “Now let’s go to the car first to put these away then we can go for the remainder of what we need and maybe a snack before we go to Chelsea. The biggest stop is over now.” Walking to the car even more eyes than before were on them. It was slowly getting busier in the mall and their matching outfits and arms loads of bags helped.

 

Returning from the car Lisa said. “Alright, now let’s go to get you a purse and maybe some new shoes as well while we’re at it. A girl can never have too many shoes after all.” It was an expression Marcy didn’t really understand, she already had more shoes than she had ever owned at once in her life, two pairs of heels and these sneakers. Normally she only had one pair of sneakers only buying a new pair when the old one was thoroughly worn out. That and a pair of flipflops for warm summer days.

 

Moments later they arrived in front of a store called the Sock Shop. This kind of puzzled Marcy as she thought they were going for a bag, but as they entered the store it quickly became clear that they didn’t only sell socks. They seemed to be catered to everything leg and footwear as they also sold tights, stockings and shoes in pretty much all colours. A great store if you were looking to add a colourful accent in your outfit.

 

“Let’s go to the shoe fitting area. That’s where they keep the bags that go with their shoes.” Lisa exclaimed moving further into the store and sitting Marcy down in one of the chairs.

 

Nearly instantly a young black store assistant with short frizzy hair who’s name tag read Cabrina showed up. “Hello girls, I’m Cabrina, could I help you with anything today? If you’d prefer to first look around a bit then be my guest, you can always call me over later.” She said in a friendly enthusiastic tone.

 

While Lisa loved taking her time with shopping today she sadly couldn’t afford it, due to the many things Marcy needed they had no time to waste so help was very welcome. After all she couldn’t wait to go and see Chelsea so no way that she would risk being late. “Oh yes definitely. My girlfriend Marcy moved all the way across the country to meet me, sadly her suitcase got lost on her flight so she is in desperate need of some more shoes. She basically only has the ones she’s wearing right now. I was thinking about two pairs of ballet flats, one white, one black and a pair of strappy black high heeled sandals.” Lisa said taking charge.

 

“Oh my, that’s terrible, I’ll be glad to help and can I just say that the two of you simply make the cutest couple? I adore your matching outfits. Now can I please have one of your sneakers for size and then I’ll get you some shoes to select from okay?” Cabrina asked with a smile as she looked at the sneaker given to her before walking off to find the shoes.

 

“I’ll go find a purse for you in the meantime.” Lisa said before walking off as well. Once more Marcy was left alone, but unlike at the previous store she was in plain view here. It was stunning to her that this shop assistant hadn’t even seemed to question whether she was a girl or not.

 

Lisa was the first to return carrying a trendy black faux leather purse that wasn’t very big at all. It would be big enough for Marcy’s phone and wallet and maybe some small makeup items though. Right after Lisa Cabrina showed up with about a dozen boxes. “Here, I got everything that answered the description you gave so you can select on which ones you like best and what’s most comfortable.”

 

“Great, then let’s get fitting. Why don’t you try these first Marcy? Just walk to the mirror over there and back.” Lisa asked opening the first box holding a rather classical looking flat with a gold buckle on the toe. Marcy nervously carried out the order, luckily not falling back in her mincing ways as she had paid attention not to mince since she had left the house.

 

Everything went well until they got to the heels. They really were high heels and as Marcy started walking she didn’t know better than to mince. She had never done anything but mince in heels and as a result it was pretty much the only way in which she knew how to keep her balance in them. It instantly got a giggle from Lisa and a somewhat shocked look from Cabrina who had never seen anyone walk this ridiculous.

 

Seeing the shop assistant’s shocked look Lisa stepped up to her and whispered in her ear. “Please act as if everything is normal. Marcy isn’t really my girlfriend, but my sissy boyfriend and I don’t want to feel exposed just now. It takes a lot of strength for her to go out in public as her fem self.”

 

This brought out an even more stunned look from Cabrina, one she quickly forced herself to drop before Marcy turned around to walk back. Looking closer at Marcy Cabrina really couldn’t believe she was actually looking at a guy. Sure Marcy was flat chested but so where some women. Hell Marcy was prettier than most women she knew. As shocked as she was by the revelation it also warmed her heart to see Marcy be so courageous and her girlfriend being so sweet and protective.

 

When Marcy minced away again having changed her heels for another pair Cabrina leaned in closer to Lisa. “I would never have thought I was looking at a guy, never in a million years. He looks so cute and precious, just wow.” This brought a big smile on Lisa’s face. While she did enjoy teasing and dominating Marcy this trip wasn’t about that, it was all about showing off her pretty girlfriend and she loved the looks they got.

 

After going through all the heels as well Lisa decided on the two pairs of flats and the pair of heels she wanted to buy. While Marcy tied her sneakers back up Lisa went to the counter with Cabrina and paid for the shoes. When Marcy joined her shortly after she promptly got two shopping bags handed to her. Grabbing Marcy’s arm Lisa led Marcy out of the store while Cabrina waved them farewell with a big smile on her face.

 

Their next stop was a fancy lingerie boutique. Out of all the stores they had been to this one made Marcy most nervous. She hadn’t felt out of place more than at this store and much to her relief it was the store they spend the least time in. Lisa just quickly went to the bathrobes, picked out a simple powder pink satin one and headed straight to the counter. Their play date with Chelsea was in an hour and she still wanted to grab something to eat.

 

From the lingerie store Lisa dragged Marcy straight to the food court, ordering the both of them a shrimp salad and a diet coke, not leaving Marcy any room to order for herself. When the waitress walked off to get their order Lisa grabbed Marcy’s hands and looked deep into her somewhat nervous eyes. “See Marcy, everyone thinks you’re nothing but my pretty girlfriend, and you really are pretty.” She said making Marcy blush before making it worse when she gave her a tender kiss on the lips in the middle of the food court.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

9