Part 6
4.9k 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

 

Mark’s night ended up being a very restless one. The constant rubbing of his sheets against his nylon covered smooth legs as well as the feeling of the silky material of his panties all around his bottom and chest felt very sensual. He was embarrassed to admit it, but it actually turned him on. The worries combined with the horniness formed a potent combo to keep him awake. He knew that masturbating again would probably solve his problems, but he knew what he had to do when he masturbated so he chose to just endure it.

 

Over the night he had managed to drift of a few times giving him at least a couple of hours of sleep. Yet by the time he decided to just start his day he was still tired. It was quite early on a Saturday morning which went completely against Marks nature of sleeping in, but he had had enough of all the twisting and turning.

 

Reaching over to his nightstand to grab the worn boxers Mark felt sick when his hand suddenly made contact with the lifelike dildo. It did make him remember that he probably should kiss it first before getting on with his masturbation and handwashing morning routine. For a moment he thought he might get away with not doing anything but washing everything, after all what were the chances that whoever was behind this was up this early as well?

 

If his blackmailer was asleep then he wasn’t being watched, but what if it was on record, or he was awake anyways? In the end his paranoia over his blackmailer knowing everything he did won out so reluctantly he leaned over his nightstand to give the tip of the dildo a quick peck, shuddering as he did so.

 

At least it was over now Mark thought as he pulled the smelly pair of boxers over his head. His own cock instantly went from half erect morning wood to rock hard in response to the smell. Mark didn’t think anything of it however. He just reached his hand inside his still somewhat moist panties and started masturbating, cumming within three minutes.

 

With his by now usual morning masturbation session over Mark got up and pulled the boxers with the very familiar scent of Johns cock off his head. He was still wearing the full set of lingerie with the now cum soaked panties as he walked to the bathroom, holding the dirty pair of boxers in his hands. He felt just like the sissy his blackmailer constantly called him.

 

Once inside the bathroom Mark stripped out of his frilly lingerie and started running some soapy water. Even without the lingerie he still looked like a big sissy due to his completely smooth body and the pastel pink heart of pubic hair sitting above his cock.

 

Now that he had a lot more items to wash, it took a lot longer to complete the tasked. The increased number of items hung out to dry also made his bathroom look like a girl’s bathroom. Afterall you could easily look over a pair of panties, not so much a pair of panties, stockings, a girdle garter belt and a bra. All he could do about it though was sigh and take his shower.

 

Fresh out of the shower he went to his wardrobe sighing again when all he saw were panties in his underwear drawer. It was the very first day that he opened his drawer with only panties to choose from. He didn’t really look through them, they were all panties which made them all just as bad in his eyes. He just grabbed the first pair, a baby blue silk pair with lace detailing and put them on.

 

He finished dressing in his usual baggy clothes and worn out sneakers, but he skipped putting on socks. He still remembered too well how Linda had kept his boxers and socks last time and after losing all of his boxers yesterday he didn’t plan on losing his socks as well. Sure, walking sockless in his sneakers was slightly uncomfortable, but there was no way he was going to put on the stockings instead.

 

At least his parents were still asleep. Him heading out was nothing new and no one would probably question or know where he was headed, yet he felt so self-conscious about it that he was glad his parents were still sleeping.

 

Mark was almost at the door when he remembered the big pink bag. Linda had told him last time to bring it with him or there would be consequences. Probably another spanking, Mark thought with a shudder. The humiliation of being bend over Linda’s lap and spanked was as painful as the spanking itself had been.

 

With that in mind he headed back up to his room and shoved the bag under his t-shirt, so no one would see it. He dropped the plastic bag with the boxers in the usual hiding spot for his blackmailer to pic them up, then jumped on the bus to that dreaded lingerie store. It was still calm on the bus, but then again it was still early as well. He just hoped he would also be so lucky later on in the day when he left the store.

 

The dreaded moment of arrival came way to quick for Mark. He knew he didn’t want to go back into that store, but he also knew that it was either this or the whole world knowing he was a sissy. What would Linda think if he headed back in there after having been here only yesterday? Well did it really matter? Linda clearly had a very strong idea about him already.

 

Sighing deeply Mark pushed open the door making the bell ring, the nerves were coursing wildly through his stomach and for a moment he just thought about leaving again. Was this all really worth it?

 

Before he could make up his mind and leave however he saw Linda approaching him with a big smile and large confident steps. “Good morning sissy, seeing you yesterday I just knew you would be a loyal customer, but this? You must really be one desperate sissy. It hasn’t even been 24 hours yet and here you are again.” Linda said with a slight mock in her tone.

 

As soon as she closed in on the embarrassed guy she grabbed a firm hold of his arm and started pulling him towards yesterday’s corner stage again. If Mark had wanted to leave he had certainly missed his chance. He could tell that there was no way Linda was going to let him go unless it was with at least one other set of lingerie.

 

“So let me guess sissy, you bought your first set of lingerie yesterday and you found out that you were just born for lingerie. You can’t get enough of it and now you are back for more?” Linda said, she knew the real reason since she had asked John about it, but she didn’t really care much and taunting the sissy is so much more fun anyways.

 

“N…no, that’s not it at all.” Mark stammered softly.

 

“Then why are you here sissy? I don’t know if you noticed but this store doesn’t sell the newest sports jerseys or whatever guys are into.” Linda replied sharply.

 

“I… I’m here for…” Mark stammered hesitantly not really finishing his sentence. He couldn’t say it was for a new set of lingerie, now could he? Not after just having denied the acquisition Linda had just made.

 

Feeling that Mark wasn’t going to admit why he was here Linda intervened. “I’ll ask it simpler, are you here for a new set of lingerie, yes or no?” she asked straight to the point in a tone that urged Mark to answer her.

 

It took a few seconds, but eventually Mark just nodded his beet red head, confirming that he was indeed here to buy a set of lingerie. “Point proven, just like I thought. You are nothing but a huge sissy lingerie addict. Luckily, we have a store full of medicine right here sissy, aren’t you excited?” Linda taunted Mark who once again wished for the ground to swallow him whole.

 

The two of them just kept going until they arrived at the stage with the comfortable lounge chairs. “Alright sissy get up there and strip for me. We can’t have you wearing all those yucky baggy clothes that don’t even seem to have any model to them. No, you were born for frilly outfits so that’s all I’m going to allow you to wear out here in my store.” Linda said matter of factly.

 

Mark just looked at the imposing woman who had just sat down in one of the comfortable chairs. She clearly wasn’t afraid Mark would make a run for it, and she was right. It was the other way around. Mark was afraid of what would happen if he disobeyed this gorgeous yet scary woman. The spanking he had received yesterday was still rather fresh on his mind and his confidence in being able to escape before she could stop him was pretty much non-existing.

 

“Well sissy, are you going to strip, or do I need to bend you over my lap again? You know I have no qualms about doing just that. I even remembered to bring a brush to the shop just in case I got any new naughty sissies.” Linda said sharply when Mark hesitated a little too long to strip like she had ordered him to.

 

The threat and the futility of resisting were enough to get him going. Slowly he started taking of his t-shirt, then his shoes and finally his pants. Linda smirked as she saw his lack of socks and his panties. “Well at least you are improving in your choice of clothes sissy.”

 

Linda observed the nervous embarrassed guy for a little longer delighted with what she saw. “Anyways, while I whole heartedly approve of your choice of underwear. You are here to buy a new set of lingerie, so you can take off your panties as well.” 

 

This time it didn’t take Mark long to react. Standing there in a pair of panties was just as embarrassing as being naked. Even with the way his pubic bush had been shaped and coloured. So if it would warrant not being punished it was only a small effort for him.

 

“Good sissy, I still can’t believe anyone would actually allow themselves to have their pubic hair shaped and coloured like that. God even Stephanie wouldn’t allow for something like that to happen. You must simply be the biggest flaming sissy in the universe.” Linda mocked, she knew full well that her word was law and if she demanded it Stephanie would sport the same pubic hair style. Well maybe not, it would be kind of impossible after all given how she had put her stepson through a laser hair removal session to get rid of all his unwanted body and facial hair forever.

 

“Oh god you’re proud off it you sick sissy?” Linda suddenly screamed surprised, pointing at Marks half erect penis making him feel even worse. He couldn’t even explain to himself how he possibly could have started to get hard here. Was he really a sick sissy like Linda said? He certainly started to believe so, not even considering the possibility that it could be cause he was standing naked in front of a woman he found gorgeous.

 

“Well I guess that leaves us no choice but to take care of that first. Stephanie, would you please come here for a moment? You remember the sissy from yesterday? Well, he’s back and we are having the same problem as last time again!” Linda called out into the store and instantly the both of them heard a pair of heels clicking towards them.

 

A few moments later Stephanie arrived. Mark still couldn’t believe she actually was a guy. She looked just like a younger, frillier, more exaggeratedly girly version of Linda. If she had introduced Stephanie as he own daughter instead of her stepson Mark would have believed it. The incredibly high heels and the overtly frilly black skirt and white blouse outfit she wore would have led to questions, just not questions about her gender.

 

“What can I help you with mommy?” Stephanie dutifully asked upon her arrival.

 

“Well, it looks like the sissy here, you know the one from yesterday just loves lingerie so much that he is back for a new set. I believe you can spot the problem yourself Stephanie, I know it is not a real man’s cock, but it is still a cock and you love cocks, don’t you?” Linda asked devilishly embarrassing both sissies.

 

Stephanie threw Mark a nasty look. She had obviously not forgiven the guy for her missed free orgasm yesterday. Even if she rationally knew that it had been just another game from her cruel stepmom and the chance that she would actually be allowed out of the cage was pretty much nonexciting.

 

Mark threw Stephanie a disgusted look in return. All he saw was a rather flat chested but smoking hot girl. Yet he had seen with his own eyes that she, or rather he was actually a guy. How could anyone ever fall that low? He had asked himself while shaking of the thought that he was well on his way to that himself.

 

Linda observed the obvious tension between the two sissies with amusement. Neither of them had actually done anything wrong to the other, it was all Linda’s doing and yet neither of them dared to throw her a dirty look. It was just perfect, if Linda would leave the two of them alone they might even start fighting. It might actually be a funny to witness, but at the same time she didn’t want either of them to have a bruise or anything. Making the two sissies preform under her command while obviously hating each other was just as fun.

 

“As you can see this sissy here is once again too excited to start trying on lingerie and I was thinking that you could give him another blowjob. I have just decided to be a little more generous though, so I’ll allow the sissy to choose. Do you want a blowjob from Stephanie? Or would you prefer me to take care of your little problem?” Linda asked with a big smile.

 

It took Mark only a second to decide. Sure Stephanie’s mouth had felt like heaven yesterday, but there was no way he would choose oral sex with another guy. Certainly not if he could pick a gorgeous woman instead. He could already imagine Linda kneeling in front of him sucking his cock, or maybe even fuck her. God that would really make his day. “I would like you to take care of it Linda.” Mark said instantly, a hungry lustful look in his eyes as he eyed this woman who made him think of a real-life Jessica Rabbit. Sure, she was scary, but she probably wouldn’t look all that scary anymore down on her knees.

 

“That’s Miss Linda to you sissy, now lay down on your back? The top of your head against my recliner, body stretched out right in front of it and we’ll get right to it.” Linda said sharply snapping Mark out of his fantasy.

 

Wait, laying down in front of her chair didn’t seem right? Mark thought confused. Maybe she was going to ride him? Then why didn’t she even attempt to get up herself. This simply didn’t feel right to him as he just stood there sheepishly trying to figure out what was going on.

 

“Don’t make me say it twice sissy or you’ll regret it. This was your choice so do it!” Linda shouted at the confused guy in front of her.

 

Still hesitantly Mark lay down on his back and got in position like Linda had demanded. It felt awkward, especially given how his head was now in between Linda’s high heels. He had no idea what the point of this was, but he would find out soon enough he guessed.

 

He was right, a few seconds later Linda quickly slipped her stocking covered feet out of her high heels and placed one square across his face. The foot felt warm and slightly damp. It ran all the way from his forehead to his chin right over his nose and mouth. Linda’s feet had quite a disgusting strong vinegary smell to them. It made Mark want to squirm away, but he couldn’t. Linda made sure of that by putting enough pressure on her foot to pin his head firmly to the ground.

 

Quickly thereafter Mark felt Linda’s other foot press down on his semi erect cock, making slow up and downward motions. She massaged the cock that quickly grew erect underneath her feet in a continuous rhythm.

 

The way things were going it would probably take a while to get Mark to cum. As disgusting as it was the soft nylon sole felt good on his cock, but the rhythm was way to slow to finish him of quickly. Especially with how he was forced to inhale Linda’s nasty foot scent during the entirety of it.

 

Knowing that Mark would have preferred other methods of getting off she used that to taunt him. “I really can’t believe you chose to cum like this. I mean you had the chance to use one of the best cock pleasing mouths in town and here you are underneath my feet. You know what happens when you cum don’t you?” Linda laughed cruelly never breaking her rhythm.

 

It made Mark truly regret his decision, but it was too late to do anything about it now. How could he even have been so stupid to really think that Linda would suck him off or let him fuck her. He had to know there would have been a catch, but he was so absorbed in his own fantasies that he didn’t really think about it all that much. She was right as well, despite her being a guy Stephanie was one of the prettiest girls he had laid eyes on and she was very skilled indeed. That ball in her tongue only added to the sensation she could bring. In retrospect a blowjob would have been so much better. He would probably have cum already.

 

“Stephanie, come here for a moment.” Linda suddenly said while she continued to rub. Stephanie leaned closer to the recliner and Mark could hear something being whispered but he did not know what. He couldn’t really see what was going on either since he only had the edge of his view to rely on with Linda’s foot dominating the middle.

 

The next thing Mark heard was a giggle from Stephanie followed by. “Yeth mommy, it will be my pleathure.” Stephanie sounded enthusiastic which made Mark worry about what the two of them had been discussing. Judging from the looks Stephanie had given him he guessed that whatever she was happy about couldn’t be good for him. Sadly he couldn’t do a thing but wait for it to happen while Linda was getting him closer and closer to orgasm.

 

Mark heard Stephanie’s heels click away from him, but he did not know with what goal. Despite his worries and the intense nasty smell of Linda’s feet Marks balls tensed up a few minutes later and he started cumming hard. Depositing spurt after spurt of sticky white cum between Linda’s foot and his own belly.

 

Linda instantly started laughing. “That’s pathetic sissy, getting all worked up and cumming for a pair of sweaty feet. You know I would have just thought you would go soft on your own but here we are pervert. Well you know what follows after spurting your sissy cream don’t you? I think it’s time for the clean-up.” Linda taunted, she knew it was normal to cum from the stimulation, but her guess was that Mark was sexually inexperienced enough not to know. Making him cum was just so much more fun when she could make him feel embarrassed about it.

 

It was time to clean his mess now though. So Linda moved the foot on his head slightly back away from his chin and finally away from his lips. She curled her toes, so they hooked under his nose, blocking his nostrils and tilting his head back slightly. This forced Mark to breathe through his mouth. “Alright sissy stick out your tongue like a good little bitch.” Linda said sharply.

 

This time Mark didn’t hesitate but instantly complied. He was trapped anyway so what was the point? Reluctantly he stuck out his tongue as far as he could. From that point on he didn’t have to wait long at all. Linda instantly lifted her foot of his cock and brought it up to his face only to use his stuck-out tongue to wipe her soles. After a few wipes she stopped. “Swallow and stick out your tongue again.”

 

Obediently mark did as he was told. The feeling and taste during the wiping had been nasty, but now that he pulled his tongue back in his mouth the taste intensified tenfold. It was the salty tasted of sperm he had gotten to know yesterday, but it was mixed with something also salty yet acrid tasting. He realised it was Linda’s foot sweat which made him shudder.

 

He made a disgusted face much to Linda’s delight but stuck out his tongue again anyways. “Good sissy.” Linda laughed before wiping her foot on his tongue again. She repeated this process five times until she was certain all the cum was gone from her sole. There was still a hefty amount laying on his stomach however.

 

Linda quickly solved this by scooping some up with her big nylon covered toe before pressing it between Mark’s lips. “Suck sissy, suck your cummies out of my stockings.” She said sternly before letting out a satisfied moan when Mark complied she never thought it would actually feel that good. Certainly something she would have to do more often, she thought with a smile.

 

One toe tip at a time Linda fed Mark his cum back, often making him suck longer than necessary. She simply didn’t care. She had time and it felt so good. Somewhere in the middle of this depraved scene Mark could hear Stephanie heel clicking come closer again. “Don’t you dare stop what you are doing sissy, no matter what.” Linda warned him.

 

A few moments later he felt a delicate hand take his cock and wipe it down with a wet wipe. In the mean time Linda just scooped up yet another toe tip of cum from his belly. She guessed she would be able to collect all of it in two more scoops.

 

After the cleaning and before his cock had a chance to grow again Mark felt something very cold around it. He tried to lift his head to see what was going on, but Linda wouldn’t let him. Instead she drove up the pressure on his forehead. “Forget about it sissy, you will see what is happening soon enough. The only thing you have to focus on now is sucking on my toe. Mmm yeah, that’s it.” Linda moaned happily as Mark continued sucking.

 

The cold stayed persistent for a long time until he couldn’t even feel it anymore. His dick had gone completely numb. The surrounding tissue still had enough feeling to notice some tugging and pushing going on but not much more than that. In the end he heard a small *click* and then his cock seemed to be left alone.

 

Dutifully Mark kept on sucking, he realised the only way out was to exactly follow Linda’s instructions and he didn’t want this to take all day. Afterall the sooner he was out here the better. He still needed to go to the skatepark in order for his friends not to start worrying so this trip really couldn’t take too long.

 

One scoop later the ordeal was finally over. Linda took her feet off his face and shoved them back in her high heels. Mark quickly got up on his feet afraid she would change her mind. Standing up he felt that something was off however. There was a strange weight around his crotch and it was starting to feel really tight.

 

Looking down to what it was and what Stephanie had done down there Mark nearly fainted. Instead of his cock he saw a pastel pink thing fully encasing it. It was connected with a ring behind his balls and it just looked so alien to him. Still in a state of shock he reached down to touch it but flinched as he felt the hard steel.

 

“I see you noticed your gift, smirked Linda. Instead of working with a stamp card we award our loyal customers with gifts on times we see fit and this is your first one. This chastity cage is completely made out of titanium so unless you want to take an angle grinder to the crotch it will stay on. Its spray painted to advertise for the store but as you see there is still room for customization.” Linda explained with a big grin.

 

The cage did indeed carry the letters “CC’s Boutique” on it in an elegant cursive writing. The letters stood out clearly against the pastel pink since they were written in a bright hot pink. As were the words written underneath “property of” Mark guessed that was where the customisation could come in. Not that it mattered if it depended on him this cage would be off before he left here.

 

This really was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He just couldn’t let this pass without standing up for himself and so he did. “Get this fucking thing off of me right now. I never wanted this stupid gift and you can’t fucking keep me in it you have no right to. It hurts and how the hell am I even supposed to fuck or masturbate with this thing on. You fucking bitch, you and your bitch boy can both go to hell but first you are going to tell me how to get this thing off!” Mark screamed completely enraged.

 

Linda just stayed calm and raised an eyebrow before standing up. In her heels she simply towered over him and Mark became all too aware of how he was completely naked apart from the pink cage and his matching heart shaped pubic bush. It transformed some of his rage in to nerves, with the rage slowly decline as the nerves rose. The way Linda stared down at him in complete silence made sure of that.

 

After seeing his resistance flow away Linda finally broke the silence. “Are you done yelling sissy?” she asked calmly. Suddenly too frightened to speak up Mark nodded his head. The stern stare of Linda had clearly done a number on him. God how low had he fallen for that to be all it took to shut him up. He felt more embarrassed than anything.

 

“Good.” Linda said with a smirk suddenly grabbing Marks wrist and sitting down pulling him right over her lap. This felt way to similar to how he ended up getting a trashing yesterday which send Mark into a state of panic.

 

“N…no please, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, just please don’t hurt me.” Mark whimpered pathetically. Linda just looked down at him with a look of pure amusement and gently placed her hand down on the guys bottom which instantly made Mark flinch, thinking it was a firm slap at first.

 

Mark’s pleading instantly made Linda burst out laughing. “God you are pathetic, and for this once I will forgive you. I will even answer the questions you so rudely asked.” Linda said, much to Mark’s confusion. Then why did she pull him over her lap again?

 

“Getting this thing off is actually quite easy. You only need to use the key on the integrated lock and the ring and cage will separate.” Linda said calmly, she was currently wearing it around her neck on the same necklace that held the key of her stepson’s cage. It was only her second key, but if this store got off the ground as she hoped more keys would definitely follow. It was a wishful thinking, but she hoped to collect so many keys that they wouldn’t fit on the necklace anymore.

 

Now that she was thinking about keys she needed to remember to give one to John, she knew this sissy was his and that he was a good client. She couldn’t really risk him getting mad at her and pulling the sissy away from her shop. Knowing John, he probably could care less if the sissy had access to his cock or not. In fact she was positive he would love this addition, but it was better to be safe than sorry right? Besides giving him a key couldn’t hurt he probably wasn’t going to use it anyway and if he would he would probably lock Mark up again after he was done with whatever his cock needed unlocking for.

 

“You are right that I have no right to keep you locked up, but you see I firmly believe that a sissy shouldn’t have the right to their cock. If you want to you can always go to the police and show off your problem, pointing them right here. I doubt they would ever take you seriously though if they saw you like that with your cute panties and girly pubic bush. If you somehow managed to get a cop to check out your story and come here anyway I will be more than happy to explain you are just one of my perverted customers who asked for this. I have video proof of you trying on lingerie and buying it after all and if he still isn’t convinced I will treat him to Stephanie’s mouth, but I’m simply positive it wouldn’t come to that. Not that it would need to, any cop who comes here would get offered a blowjob from Stephanie.” Linda said smirking to her stepson who once again looked nervous instead of his normal calm graceful submissive behaviour.

 

“I do have a pretty good idea why your cage hurts, but my advice is to just deal with it.” Linda said giving her stepson a knowing look. The way he looked at the ground pretty much confirmed her suspicion that he had shrunk Marks cock as much as he could with the ice and put it in the smallest cage that would fit which basically meant that Mark wouldn’t even be able to stay comfortable when soft. It was quite a cruel thing to do, but she actually liked that Stephanie had done it even if it was only to spite Mark. Especially after Marks outburst it would serve as a good punishment instead of a spanking. This hadn’t been her instruction however and so Stephanie would need to be punished as well. A punishment of her own making like getting a smaller cage herself would be perfectly fitting, she thought smiling at her own inside joke.

 

“Now for the part that seemed to have worried you the most, the inability to have sex or masturbate. I can assure you that you can still do both as much as you want. Stephanie, why don’t you bring me the box, you know which one right?” Linda said smiling to herself with anticipation for what she was about to do next.

 

“yeth mommy!” lisped Stephanie before walking away and returning a minute later with a box. She really didn’t want to miss what she knew was coming next. Finally someone would suffer the same fate she had. Even better was the fact that it was the one who had denied her her first release in more than a year yesterday.

 

Without waiting too long Linda pulled on a latex glove on her right hand. Being face down Mark couldn’t see what was going on not until he felt a cool liquid run between his butt crack starting from the top of it. He realised what was about to happen but by now it was too late to do anything about it. Linda had placed her left hand firmly on his back to make sure he couldn’t escape.

 

“The only right way for a sissy to masturbate or have sex is with her boy pussy, and I’m going to show you right now what a sissygasm is.” Linda explained unable to keep the gleeful tone out of her voice. She moved her latex covered index finger between Mark’s now very slick buttocks.

 

Just the touch of her finger running over his sensitive rosebud made him shriek. “Aaaah no wait please, I’ll do anything just please don’t do this. I beg you please!” Mark whined starting to sob lightly, but Linda wasn’t planning on showing any compassion.

 

Before Mark could say anything, else Linda shoved her index finger straight in his butt all the way up to her knuckle. Mark yelped loudly in response, more out surprise than actual hurt. Linda’s finger was slender and very well lubricated after all.

 

“Here we go sissy, just relax and enjoy the ride, you’ll be cumming in now time. That much I can tell you.” Linda said in a satisfied tone.

 

Mark just stayed put and whimpered on. “Please, take it out. It hurts, please just let me go.”  He pleaded through an ever-increasing number of sobs. Linda didn’t care at all, instead she slowly started to slide her finger out of the sissy’s virgin rectum. It made him grunt and groan loudly while Linda was establishing a rhythm.

 

Once she felt his rectum loosen up a bit and after getting a good steady rhythm on she curled her finger ever so slightly downwards. It was just enough to make her fingertip press into Mark’s prostate with every stroke. To his horrified surprise and Linda’s delight he was actually unable to suppress a moan. Despite how much he hated what was happening the feeling was oddly intense and good. It made him feel like he had butterflies in his stomach but way more intense.

 

Over a short period of time his moans quickened in pace and the butterflies in his stomach grew unbearably intense causing him to whimper in between moans. “Alright Stephanie get under her and catch every drop with your mouth but don’t swallow. I think this bitch is about to cum.” Linda said and Stephanie instantly got in position knowing all hell would break loose if she didn’t manage to catch it all. She was just in time, she had barely wrapped her lips around the tip of the cage before Mark started spurting filling her mouth with cum.

 

Mark cried it out when the orgasm arrived, the butterflies seemed more like the intensity of a storm by now when all of a sudden, he could feel it all flow out of his body. It was nothing like the explosive orgasms he got from jerking off. It felt more like the storm inside of him was raining down in waves.

 

Wave after wave of orgasm rolled through his body and it seemed like it would go on forever and ever as Linda’s finger kept on going in and out keeping the same rhythm as she had been using all along. Despite the lack of explosiveness this orgasm was the most intense one of his young life, so much so that he eventually passed out from the continuous overstimulation on his prostate caused by Linda’s finger.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

11