Chapter 4 – Inner Passion Ignites
238 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We spent the rest of the night huddled together in a corner safe from any harm. We were exhausted, so we both fell asleep without saying anything. In the morning we woke up early to see if we were in any sort of danger. We weren’t so we went back to sleep. While we were still resting, I felt Aiden gently stroking my hair. I stirred awake and looked over at him to find him gazing into my eyes.

“Good morning," Aiden greeted me.

“Morning…" I yawned as I stretched myself from my spot beside him. “How are you feeling?" I inquired. "Have you recovered ok?"

He responded, "I am good thanks." His voice was quiet, almost timid.

I began to stroke his cheek affectionately, "You don't need to hide your face. You can tell me how you are truly feeling, I promise I won't laugh."

Aiden gave me a small smile and said, "Ok."

For a moment, I thought that he had run out of things to say, so I leaned in and kissed him softly, on the cheek, of course, we barely knew each other. Aiden was startled by the kiss, he blushed and adverted his eyes.

"Where are we anyway?" Aiden asked, looking around.

"I have no clue." I responded, "Last night when we escaped that terrifying dragon, we ended up here." I explained. "I wonder how far away from the others we are."

Aiden surveyed the area with his meticulous gaze, "By the looks of it, we’re at least a few miles away from where we initially started our hunt.”

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I agree with you."

We continued walking through the woods for quite a while until we spotted a familiar structure ahead. It was a stone building with a large wooden door. At first glance, it appeared to be deserted. One of the windows had been broken and the front door was slightly ajar. We assumed that whoever had lived here left in a hurry.

“Maybe we should go inside and take a look around," I suggested.

“Good idea." Aiden agreed.

We stepped into the structure and it was obvious that the owner of the house was an eccentric person. There were strange symbols drawn on the walls in various colours of paint. We were curious about these markings, so we walked around to see what they meant.

“What does this symbol mean?" I pointed to a triangle with 3 lines coming out from the corners.

“I don’t know," Aiden replied, "but I've seen something like that before."

“When was that?"

“When I was little, I was playing with my friends in the village when I saw a man wearing a cloak. He had the same tattoo on his arm."

I looked at the symbol with a raised eyebrow, "That must be the mark of the 'Triumvirate'. It was the order that ruled over the kingdom."

“Yes, that's right." Aiden nodded.

“What else can you remember?" I asked him.

“Nothing really." He said.

“What about what happened next?"

“Later that evening, I overheard my father talking to the guild master regarding the 'Triumvirate'."

“What did they talk about?"

“They discussed an important mission that needed to be completed quickly. They were looking for a group of 4 individuals skilled in magic to assist them in completing the mission."

“Really?" I was excited by this news. "So you could join the guild if you have that kind of talent?"

“Well, yes." Aiden said, "I was too young at the time, so I couldn't join the guild."

“That's disappointing…” I lamented.

“Don't worry." Aiden comforted me, "There's still hope. If we complete our mission successfully then we can become part of the guild."

“That's true.” I smiled at him.

“And if you got accepted into the guild, it'd be easier to meet other members and make influential friends," Aiden added.

“Oh yeah, I guess you're right." I mused.

After that discussion, we resumed our journey until we reached a small town. We were hungry so we stopped at a local tavern to grab a bite to eat. As we were eating, we couldn't help but notice that there was a lot of commotion going on outside the establishment. We could hear loud voices shouting, some crying, and a few people begging for their lives.

“What's going on?" I asked.

“It sounds like trouble." Aiden stated.

We moved towards the window to get a better view of what was happening. On the street, some people were beating on another person with their fists; there were also several people holding weapons pointing at the victim.

“Whoa!" I screamed as I caught a glimpse of the person getting beaten.

The man on the receiving end was covered in blood from head to toe. He was trying to protect himself by covering his head with his arms. However, he was outnumbered so he was unable to escape.

“I'll get you for this!" A dark voice came from the crowd of people.

I turned to see who was responsible for this violence. There was a tall, muscular man standing behind the group of thugs. He was dressed in dirty clothes; his hair was messy and unkempt. He was surrounded by several men and women, all armed with swords and spears.

"Who is he?" I turned to Aiden.

"It's none of our business. We should get out of here before the trouble escalates." Without waiting for my approval, Aiden took my hand and started dragging me away from the fight.

Upon reaching a far enough distance, I asked, "Why did you drag me away from there?"

Aiden seemed to be deep in thought for a moment, trying to recall the events that transpired. He then answered, "Because the guy who is being beaten is a bad person. I recognized his face from a wanted poster I glanced at a while back. He raped a mother and daughter and then brutally killed them by cutting off their heads then placing them on a pike."

My heart sank. I tried to hide the expression on my face. I had never heard of such a thing. People could be so cruel sometime.

Aiden noticed my expression and said, "I'm sorry for bringing up something so disturbing. But I didn't want you to get hurt if you saw him again. He deserves to be punished for what he did to those poor people. That's why I told you to get out of there immediately.”

“Thank you for telling me this earlier, instead of later.” I said with a smile.

“No problem, I wouldn't let anything happen to you.” Aiden said.

“I appreciate that.” I hugged him tightly.

"Hey, what was that for." He asked looking embarrassed.

I chuckled, "It's because I like you. Now, stop being a wimp and hug me back. You know you want to do it."

He reluctantly obliged, wrapping his arms around me. I closed my eyes and savoured the feeling of his arms wrapped around me. I could feel his body heat radiating from his chest against mine. His face was only inches from mine. I could smell his breath, sweet and minty. My mind drifted to his lips, which were gently brushing against my ear as he spoke.

“You smell good.”

“Thanks, so do you.” I moaned as his lips travelled down my neck.

We fondled each other until we reached a clearing. The sun was setting in the distance, casting a golden glow across the trees. It was mesmerizing. The sight made me forget about everything else and all I wanted now was to be naked beneath the moonlight.

“Take your clothes off.” I instructed him.

“What for?" He asked puzzled.

“Just do it.” I insisted.

“Okay, okay…" He removed his shirt revealing his strong chest.

“Now remove your pants.” I ordered.

“Are you sure about this? There's no undoing this once we've done it.” He said nervously.

“I'm positive. Let's just do it already.” I demanded.

Aiden hesitated for a moment then said, “Alright, just this one time. No turning back after this. Promise me you won't tell anyone about this.”

“Of course not. I promise.” I said with sincerity.

Aiden got rid of his pants along with his underwear. He stood in front of me completely nude. His thick penis sprung erect, pushing against his lower abdomen. It was beautifully shaped, veined and glistening with pre-cum, which made it look even more delicious.

“Your turn.” He commanded me.

Without hesitation, I undressed too. I was so horny at this point I didn't care who saw us. I was ready to fuck Aiden anywhere, anytime. I removed my shirt and bra exposing my breasts, nipples hard as stones. Then I pulled off my panties revealing a pussy dripping wet with anticipation. I ran my fingers through my pubic hair, teasing myself.

“Come here.” Aiden beckoned me.

I crawled over to him. When I reached him, I straddled his lap and lowered myself onto his erection. He entered me smoothly. He felt amazing inside me.

“Mmm, you're so big. So good.” I moaned.

“I bet you love how it feels don't you?” He whispered in my ear.

“Yes, yes I do.” I replied.

“Then you should keep riding me.” He urged.

I began moving up and down, enjoying the sensation. Each thrust made me feel like I was floating on clouds.

“Mmmm, I love it when you ride me.” He grunted.

I continued riding him. I could feel his dick throbbing inside me. This caused me to speed up, making our bodies collide together in perfect harmony. Our lips locked together. I felt his tongue enter my mouth as he kissed me passionately. I grabbed hold of his biceps to steady myself as I rode him harder. Every time I bounced up and down, his thick penis rubbed against my clitoris making me cum without warning.

“Ohh! Ahhhhhhh! Mmmmm…!” My screams echoed throughout the forest.

I collapsed on top of him, panting heavily as my heart raced. Aiden wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

“Wow, that was intense.” He said with a grin.

“Yes, it was.” I agreed.

With a chuckle, Aiden said, “That was awesome! You're so sexy.”

“Thank you. So are you.” I said.

“But I'm not nearly as hot as you. You're so beautiful.” Aiden said with a smile.

I smiled back at him, saying, “So are you.”

“I'm serious! I thought you'd be older than me. You're much younger than I imagined.” He said laughing.

I laughed too, “Well, that's because you look way older than you actually are.”

“Really, well thank you very much.” He said with a smirk.

“I'm joking. Don't take it seriously.”

“Sorry, I guess I shouldn't make fun of a pretty girl. I apologize.” Said Aiden.

“Don't sweat it. I'm used to guys hitting on me all the time. I usually ignore it though.” I said with a shrug.

“Are you sure you aren't mad about it? I mean, it's kinda flattering in a sense.” He said sounding worried.

“I'm not upset. Just don't make a habit out of it.” I said with a smile.

“Good to hear. I won't make any promises.” He said with a chuckle.

“So what brings you to this part of the country anyway.” I asked.

Aiden replied, “I was hired here to hunt dragons. Unfortunately, I didn't know that we would have come across such a powerful dragon in the cave. Its tier is exaggeratingly high. We would have been killed if we didn't escape when we did."

"That reminds me... Lidia and Benzo are still out there. Do you think that the dragon has gotten to them?"

Aiden saw my worried face and said, "I'm sure they are fine. They were the first ones to escape the cave, remember?"

"Yeah, but, Benzo was badly wounded and Lidia is probably worried sick about my whereabouts."

"I understand how you feel, I really do, believe me. But it doesn't help anything if you're constantly thinking about it. We'll go back and try searching for them again tomorrow."

I nodded, relieved by his words. He had a point. I couldn't be worrying about something that I couldn't control.

1