Creation
256 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep inside the abyss of the endless void, a sphere of glowing pale yellow light shines moving around before everything turned white.

A slender hand took ahold of the sphere of light, it's a women in white robes with gold accents. She has long black hair the reach her ankles and her bangs covered her eyes making it impossible to tell what the upper part of her face looked like. Her white feathered wings folded as she touched the ground.

"A lost soul... It's been a very long time since I've seen one of you." Her voice, soft and delicate. She teleports away with the soul in her hands, now in the realm of the divine. She unfolds her wings and flies, passing by other angels and divine beings that she could care less remembering the names of. She arrives at a beautiful looking structure that's a mix of a temple and a palace, constructed out of pure white quartz and lapis lazuli. The angel bows to the guards who removed their weapons from the entrance allowing her through, drifting from corridor to corridor she stops in front of large double doors that reached halfway up to the ceiling of clouds.

Before her knuckles could knock against the door, a voice calls her inside. The doors open inward allowing the angel through and closed behind her. 

Greeting the angel is her mistress/creator, the Queen of all god's and goddesses. She stood over 60ft tall in her base form, long silky snow white hair that touched the floor even when styled up and the most purest blue eyes that only a few individuals have been graced to be laid eyes on. The goddess is clothed in a white kimono and a pale blue haori, she's currently laying on top of a luxurious bed.

"My lady, I you're faithful servant have arrived." The angel woman bowed. The goddess then motioned her to rise.

"Rise Amara, there's no need to bow when it's just the two of us," She smiles. The angel named 'Amara' blushed slightly.

"Of course," She makes her way to the side of her mistresses bed. She holds out the soul she had found.

"Ah, you've found it. Wonderful!" The goddess claps her hands and takes ahold of the sphere of light. "Hopefully this one will be the one."

"You're making another one? But the last three failed," Said Amara.

"Not this time, this one will be my successor. I'm sure of it." The goddess says with a small smile. "I'm getting bored, nothing interesting has been happening in the passed two centuries. Well, besides Hades and Zeus always at war with each other."

Amara frowned. "How will this one be different than the other three?"

"Good question! But you'll have to see once it's time!" The sould inside of the goddesses hands suddenly turned blue. "There we go! Now she won't have any memories from her past life. Not that they were important in the first place, learned my lesson with attempt number 2!"

Amara nods. "Yes... that one died quite early didn't she."

"It really was such a shame," The goddess brushed her hair back. "That one had the most humor to. I actually liked her, what did I name her again...?"

"Shitori, my lady."

"Ah! Yes! Shitori was her name!" She thinks for a second. "How did I create her again?"

"Ahem, you were... a little intoxicated during that time and almosted named her Shit but I intervened and renamed her Shitori instead." Amara explained, and the goddess starts laughing.

"Holy shit! I remember that!" She laughed. "Never drinking and creating a living being like that again. Now I gotta create a body."

The goddesses left hand glowed blue as she waved her fingers around magically constructing a body for the soul. A body of a twelve year old girl forms, She looks like a miniature version of the white haired goddess.

"Perfect! Isn't she so cute? She looks just like me!" The goddess squealed hugging her new creation.

"..."

"Time to send her off! Ooh, what should I name her first?" The goddess looked to Amara who stayed silent.

"Maybe Satomi, that sounds like a good name."

"Hah! This is why you're gonna be wife~ So smart!" The goddess praised her angel.

"

10