CH 6:- FACEOFF- SHINRA VS RYOJIN
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kiba stepped aside, Ryojin and Shinra approached each other and bowed, a solemn prelude to their intense duel.

Their movements were swift and precise, exchanging blows and nimble evasions as the audience watched with bated breath.

Shinra launched a horizontal slash at Ryojin, who deftly dodged the attack, keenly aware of the impending danger.

Quickly recovering, Shinra lunged forward once more, but Ryojin's agility allowed him to evade the strike.

Shinra's relentless assault continued, and each move met with Ryojin's expert parries and evasive maneuvers.

Amid the flurry of strikes and counters, an astute observer among the onlookers commented, "Looks like Shinra has the upper hand."

Another nodded in agreement. "Yes, the newbie is on the defensive."

However, a more discerning voice chimed in, "He's still hanging on. I guess he's not bad."

"Still," the first speaker countered, "the result doesn't change; Shinra has the upper hand."

Kenjuro, standing among the spectators, considered the situation thoughtfully. "It might seem like Shinra is winning because he's on the offensive, but Shinra hasn't been able to land a single blow. He seems to be getting tired, whereas Ryojin is still looking pretty good.

It's like Ryojin can see through all of Shinra's attacks and counters them with minimal movement. If this keeps up, Ryojin will have the upper hand."

As the duel pressed on, Shinra's frustration grew. He couldn't understand why none of his attacks seemed to connect, and he began to tire.

Suddenly, he felt an overwhelming pressure emanating from Ryojin, dense and suffocating. It was as though he was facing not a fellow disciple but a fierce, seasoned warrior. He almost succumbed to the overwhelming pressure.

Shinra's thoughts raced, his mind struggling to comprehend the situation. "What the hell is this pressure? How can a newbie, or even someone of my age, emit such deadly force? It's like I'm fighting someone who has faced countless battles and bloodshed, a martial master."

As Ryojin further concentrated his fighting spirit, the golden aura that emanated from Ryojin, began to take shape, resembling a majestic and dominating dragon. The pressure it exuded intensified, leaving Shinra feeling as if he were confronting a dragon incarnate.

Shinra felt like a small and helpless ant facing an enormous and terrifying dragon.

This time Ryojin goes on the offensive against Shinra and lands a heavy blow on which Shinra was barely able to parry it with his sword.

Although Shinra was able to parry the attack, Ryojin's strength shocked Shinra to the point where Shinra's hands went numb.

The spectators were now witnessing a shift in momentum, with Ryojin resuming the offensive.

The audience was on the edge of their seats because of the unbelievable, unexpected shift in momentum. It rippled through the crowd as the tide of the battle shifted.

A hushed whisper emerged: "Whoa, now Ryojin is on the offensive."

A murmur of disbelief followed: "I can't believe it; Shinra's getting pushed back."

But doubt still lingered, voiced by another observer: "There's no way Shinra's going to lose."

Ryojin's relentless attacks continued, and he surprised Shinra with his ability to adapt. Even though Shinra tried to defend, he found himself gradually losing ground.

Ryojin seeing the opening, goes to end him with a final attack, as Ryojin swings his sword but his sword doesn't reach Shinra.

Ryojin grumbled inwardly, frustrated by his lingering unfamiliarity with his new physique.

The transition from his former adult body, which boasted a more robust build and superior reach, to his current teenage form had disrupted his muscle memory. It was this unfamiliarity that had hindered his attempt to land a blow on Shinra.

As Ryojin's sword fell short, Shinra seized this oppurtunity and counterattacked landing a huge blow to Ryojin, who fell kneeling on one knee still holding on to the sword.

Shinra asked "You're savoring this battle, aren't you?" while carrying a hint of intrigue as he observed Ryojin closely.

Shinra's unexpected comment caught Ryojin off guard, leaving him slightly shocked by the revelation. Shinra, too, seemed to be experiencing something new and exhilarating in this fight, as he revealed with his words.

The realization that they were both enjoying the battle in this unique way prompted Ryojin to take a decisive step.

Ryojin thought to himself, "Enjoying a fight, that's a first. The only fights I've ever been in were fights to the death, for survival or war. At that time that was the true reality of the world. But, For the first time, I dont need to burden myself with the past responsibilities."

In response, Ryojin rose to his feet, adopting a determined fighting stance.

Ryojin muttered to himself as his heart raced with anticipation. He reflected on his past, where battles were grim and unforgiving, often involving life-and-death struggles. Yet, this confrontation with Shinra felt different.

It ignited a fire within him that he couldn't quite explain, a sensation that resonated deep within his being. It was time to shed the identity of his previous life and fully embrace the present moment.

With newfound determination, Ryojin challenged Shinra.

Their ensuing clash was nothing short of spectacular. The intensity of their swordplay overwhelmed the spectators, leaving them in awe.

Shinra, brimming with energy, unleashed "The 12 Scales of the Dragon Blade: 3rd Form - Red Fury." This advanced sword technique allowed him to unleash a barrage of rapid strikes, each enhanced by the application of Ki to his blade, multiplying its strength a hundredfold.

Despite the fierce assault, Ryojin sustained a grievous wound and tumbled to the ground. A heavy silence fell over the onlookers.

Kiba, the martial arts instructor, was equally taken aback by the resilience displayed by Ryojin & the feat Shinra just displayed.

As Shinra began to walk away, signaling an imminent conclusion to the duel, Ryojin defied the odds and struggled to his feet, bearing the marks of the brutal exchange.

With a defiant spirit, Ryojin challenged Shinra's expectations by asking "You dont think I would go down like this, did you?"

Ryojin's words left Shinra momentarily shocked, and the entire crowd, including the instructor, watched in astonishment as the duel took an unexpected turn.

However, to everyone's shock, Ryojin managed to stand up despite his injuries. The instructor, Kiba, was equally astonished, muttering to himself, "He's still standing after that attack?"

Shinra, his surprise giving way to determination, realized he couldn't underestimate his opponent. "Of course not. At this point, I'm not even surprised."

As the audience watched in disbelief, Kiba contemplated the outcome of the duel. Shinra and Ryojin faced each other once more, both prepared to go all out in their relentless pursuit of victory.

They both assumed their fighting stances, prepared to conclude their battle with a single decisive strike.

together, they chanted in unison, "12 Scales of the Dragon Blade: 5th Form."

Ryojin called out, "Fire Tempest."

Simultaneously, Shinra declared, "Ice Tempest."

This ultimate sword technique allowed him to channel his Ki into his blade, creating a relentless flurry of strikes. Each strike was empowered by Ki, multiplying its strength a hundredfold.

Ki and mana can be split into 6 main elemental attributes: fire, ice, wind, earth, light, and dark and each elemental attribute can be further split into more attributes. Each of these elemental attributes has different abilities.

Fire often represents passion, intensity, and energy. In martial arts, it might symbolize a fierce fighting style or inner strength. In magic, it can signify destruction, transformation, or purification.

Ice typically symbolizes calmness, control, and precision. In martial arts, it might represent a disciplined and defensive fighting style. In magic, it can be associated with freezing or slowing down processes.

Wind often represents freedom, agility, and adaptability. In martial arts, it might symbolize a fluid and evasive fighting style. In magic, it can denote swiftness, communication, or change.

Earth is associated with stability, endurance, and grounding. In martial arts, it might represent a strong and resilient fighting style. In magic, it can symbolize protection, growth, or the manipulation of the physical world.

Light usually symbolizes purity, truth, and enlightenment. In martial arts, it might represent a style focused on ethics and righteousness. In magic, it can signify healing, revelation, or dispelling darkness

Dark can represent mystery, hidden potential, and chaos. In martial arts, it might symbolize an unpredictable or aggressive fighting style. In magic, it can be associated with shadow manipulation, illusion, or tapping into forbidden power.

Ryojin infused his sword with fiery Ki, while Shinra imbued his with the chilling power of ice. Ryojin created a fire tornado and Shinra created an ice tornado.

Their swords clashed with a force that created elemental whirlwinds.

Fire and ice swirled, colliding into a colossal, purple flame tornado that erupted into an explosion, enveloping the area in a thick veil of dust.

The astonished spectators were left in awe, unable to comprehend the spectacle.

The crowd of spectators couldn't believe their eyes as they watched the incredible display of power unfolding before them.

In hushed tones, one person muttered, "What in the actual hell is happening?"

another person, with disbelief etched on their face, asked, "Are those two seriously our age?"

An air of suspense filled the arena. No one could see who the victor was because of the dust that was incurred by the clash of their swords

Tension gripped the audience until, at last, another observer exclaimed, "Wait, the dust is clearing."

As the dust settled, shock and amazement washed over the crowd, leaving everyone, including Kenjuro and Kiba, in stunned silence.

0